Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when Kate and Keith said they were placed in The Program?”

“I do,” said Kevin. “Even though I knew they had to be in The Program before they graduated from middle school, I thought they weren’t going to be selected.”

“I’m glad they didn’t have any problems with The Program. Of course, they had plenty of exposure to The Program.”

After almost a school year, she was still amazed a program like this was in effect. While she still wasn’t in favor of The Program, it seemed to have a positive effect on the kids.

Kevin came in and said hi to Kari.

“Oh, hi, sweetie,” said Kari as she kissed him. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“I know,” laughed Kevin. “You always zone out when you are reading dirty books.”

“I know. I just can’t believe we have been experiencing The Program since we moved here. Before we came here, I would never thought we would experiencing everything we have experienced anywhere.”

“Yes, it has been strange, but except for a couple of problems, it hasn’t been so bad.”

Kari thought about it for a few seconds and said, “I still don’t really like it, but you are right. It hasn’t been terrible.”

“Why were you reading the brochure?”

“I remember reading in it that middle school students had to take part in The Program before they started high school. Kate and Kevin haven’t been put into The Program, so they if they have to be in it, it will have to be soon.”

Kevin took the brochure from her and read it. “You’re right. They will have to be in The Program before the end of the school, so it will happen before too long.”

“I know we have talked about it, but when Keith is selected, are you going to join him for a day in The Program?” Kevin thought about it for a few seconds and nodded. “Just as I thought. You want to be in a shower room full of young naked girls and get blowjobs from a couple of them.”

Kevin laughed as he said, “Well, you have been in a locker room full of naked teenage boys and have had your lips wrapped around a couple of teenage dicks. I guess you are just as big prev as I’m.”

Kari had a thoughtful look on her face for a few moments. “You know, the kids aren’t here, so let me show you how much of a prev I’m.” Kari started to pull down Kevin’s pants. When she freed his penis, she started to suck on it.

Kevin was enjoying the feel of his penis in Kari’s mouth. She was a great cocksucker. One thing he liked about Kari’s cocksucking was she knew how to keep him on the edge. After a couple minutes, Kevin said, “That is great, but now I’m going to show you how big of a prev I’m.”

Kevin pulled his penis from Kari’s mouth, stood her on her feet and forced her to lay on the table. Then, he raised her skirt and pulled down her panties. Then, he took his penis, placed at the opening of her vagina and pushed it in. Kari was wet, so it didn’t take much effort to get into her.

For the next few minutes, Kevin ram his penis in and out of Kari’s pussy. Kevin’s larger than average dick filled Kari and seemed to rub on every nerve in her vagina. Kari loved having her husband’s dick in her pussy.

While Kevin continued to pound Kari’s pussy, he reached down her to rub her clit. It didn’t take long of rubbing her clit to get Kari to climax. As she started, Kevin also started to cum. After shooting a load into Kari, Kevin laid on top of Kari who was on top of the table.

After resting for a few moments, Kari said, “You know, we eat off this table.”

Laughing, Kevin said, “Well, what do you expect from a couple of perverts?”

“You better pull out and would you get me a paper towel, please. It felt like you shot quite a bit of cum into me, not that I mind it.”

Kevin pulled out of Kari, put his penis back into his underwear and pulled up his pants. Getting a paper towel, he gave it to Kari. Kari stood up and wiped her pussy. Pulling up her panties, Kari said, “I’m going to take a shower to clean myself out. Care to join me?”

A couple weeks later, on a Monday, the family was at the table, eating supper. This is the time when news of the day was told. Kathy didn’t have any news to share, so it was Kate and Kevin’s turn to them something interesting which happened to them in school.


“Well, we do have some news for you,” said Kate. “You can tell them, Keith.”

“Okay,” said Keith. “Kate and I were put into The Program today.”

“Your Dad and I aren’t surprised,” said Kari. “We read in the brochure that middle school students had to be in The Program before they entered high school and there isn’t much of the school year left.”

“The principal told us they miscounted the number of students who had to be in The Program, so they were doubling up on the number of who had to be in The Program,” said Keith.

“Interesting,” said Kevin. “We would ask if you two were upset about being put into The Program, but we know you are happy you’re in The Program.” Both Kate and Keith agreed with Kevin. “Did anything interesting happen to either of you?”

The twins looked at each other and Kate said, “During the morning, I got pretty worked up as I got rubbed and poked. I have gym this week, so in the shower, I got even more worked up seeing all those penises. In the class after gym, I asked for Relief. There was a boy I liked in the class, so I was kind of hoping he would give me Relief, but he didn’t volunteer. Only a couple boys volunteered to help me, but several girls volunteered. I thought they would probably know what they are doing down there, so I selected one of them. Boy, did she know how to lick a pussy. She gave me a wonderful orgasm.”

“We are glad it went well for you, Kate,” said Kari. “How about you, Keith?”

“Well, it seemed like I couldn’t go anywhere without girls wanting to touch my penis. I asked for Relief three times. Two girls gave me handjobs and one gave me a blowjob,” said Keith. “I have gym last period and the girls who didn’t have to catch a bus played a lot of attention to me. The girls played with my penis and when the teacher said we had to get going, one of the girls gave me a blowjob. It felt so good.”

“Like with Kate, we are glad things went well for you,” said Kevin.

“Yes, things went very well for me,” said Keith. “I’m so glad I have gym this week.”

The family continued talking about different things, other than The Program. Kari and Kevin were cleaning up, after dinner, when Kate came in with a letter. “I almost forgot to give you this.”

Thursday night, Kari and Kevin were in bed, talking about their day. “I have to admit, this was one of the most unusual days I have ever spent.’

“I agree with you, sweetie,” replied Kari. “When I did it with Kathy, I thought it was pretty unusual, too.”

“What was your day like?”

“Pretty much like the time with Kathy. It didn’t bother Kate at all,” said Kari. “I had a lot of hands on all parts of my anatomy, boys watched me as I peed and I gave three boys blowjobs. You know I enjoy giving blowjobs, but to me, these dicks were too small. There was potential in all those penises when they get a little more mature.”

“Kate had gym this week?”

“Yes. We were a big hit in the shower,” replied Kari. “Kate and I gave a few strokes to just about every dick in the shower. It was fun getting to handle all those penises. Kate felt the same way.” Kari was getting a little horny, so she was stroking Kevin. “Tell me about your day.” Kevin started to recount his day in The Program.`

“First, we had a talk with Ms. White. She liked the idea I was taking part in The Program with Keith. She said only a few fathers have taken part. She told me that she told you, she really thought more fathers would take part, especially with the possibility of getting blowjobs from and being in a shower full of naked teenage girls.”

“She told me what Keith and I could do while I was in The Program. I said since Kathy had been in The Program and that you had spent a day in The Program, I knew what I could do,” said Kevin. “When Keith and I stripped, both of us were hard as Ms. White was nude and I must say, she is rather attractive. I had a feeling she wanted to give me some Relief or that I should give her some Relief.”

“After the meeting, we just left her office and headed toward Keith’s first class. As we walked toward his class, I had a feeling I was intimidating a lot of the kids who were in the hallway. The boys who were jealous of how big I was and the girls who were afraid of having something like that in them. There were a few girls who weren’t afraid to hold and stroke my penis. Keith seemed to get more attention as I did, maybe more, because his size wasn’t so intimidating.”

“When we got to our first class, Keith and I were erect. The teacher asked if we need Relief. Keith quickly asked for Relief. I wasn’t so sure I wanted Relief, even though this was a chance of a lifetime. Then I remember you had given Relief and you said it was okay, so I said I would like Relief, too. We asked for help and asked for assistance. Keith went first and I think every girl in the class raised their hands. The girl he picked gave him a nice blowjob. Like with you when Brenda gave Keith a blowjob, it was strange for me to watch a girl give him a blowjob.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.