Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Do you remember the time when the kids caught having sex in the middle of the living room?”

“Of course, I do. It was probably the most embarrassing event of my life.”

“But probably the best sex session you have ever had.”

Kari hated to admit it, but she agreed. “I’m just happy we didn’t scar the children for life when they saw us.”

“I didn’t think we would.”

It was mid afternoon when Kari and Kevin walked into the kitchen. They had been out shopping for groceries. After getting everything put away, they went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

“It has been a while that we have been alone in the house,” said Kari. “When will the kids be home?”

“After supper. All of them are eating at Rick’s house,” replied Kevin.

“Remember before we had any kids and would fool around in the living room anytime we wanted to,” said Kari.

“Are you suggesting that we...”

Kari started to strip. Unfastening her skirt, she dropped it on the floor, showing Kevin she wasn’t wearing any panties. Even though he had seen her pussy, many, many times before, Kevin took a good look and said, “I like the look, babe.”

“Well, if you like this look, you probably will love the look which is coming up.” Kari unbuttoned her blouse, dropped it on the floor and then did the same with her bra. Kari was naked in front of her husband.

“I do love the look, babe, How turning around so I can see the whole package.” Kari did as her husband requested. When she was facing away from Kevin, she bent over giving him his favorite view.

Turning to face Kevin, Kari said, “Okay, stud, you have seen everything I have. Let me see what you got.”

It didn’t take long for Kevin to strip and get involved in a heavy make out session with his wife. It didn’t take long for the make out session to progress from kissing to petting to oral sex.

Finally, Kevin said, “Okay, that is enough of the foreplay. Let’s get to the main event.” Kevin gently positioned Kari on her hands and knees on the floor. Getting behind her and spreading her legs, Kevin pushed his penis into Kari, who loved getting it doggy-style. This was Kari favorite position for sex.

Since they were alone and would be alone for a while, they didn’t rush what they were doing. Kevin would slowly push and pull his penis out of her puss. Kari really enjoyed when Kevin would do this. He had the biggest penis of all her lovers, so when he would push in, she could really feel his penis. She loved the way it would fill up her puss.

Since they were doing it for a while, Kevin could keep from coming, but Kari would play with her clit and nipples, which helped her climax. Every once in awhile, Kevin would tweak her clit or nipples. For both of them, it was a very enjoying interlude.

Kari was getting close to another orgasm when Kevin stopped. “Gad, I was almost there. Why did you sto...” Kari looked and saw Kathy, Kate and Keith watching them. Kari wanted to get Kevin out of her, but he was preventing her from moving.

“Kevin, let me go. I don’t want the kids to see us making love.”

“That ship has sailed, babe. They have already seen us.” Kevin resumed driving his penis in and out of his wife. Turning his head so he could see his kids, he asked, “What are you doing here? I thought you were Rick’s.”

“We were asked by Rick’s family if we wanted to go to a movie. We didn’t have our phones, so we just came home to get them and to see if it was okay with you,” said Keith.

“Obviously, you thought you would be alone,” said Kathy. “We are sorry we have interrupted your fun”

Kari was really frustrated. She was really embarrassed to be caught by her kids making love. Kevin was frustrating her by not releasing her. The biggest frustration was that, in spite of being watched by their kids, Kevin was pretty close to making her cum. While she didn’t like her kids seeing her involved in making love, she really didn’t want her kids to see her cum.

Kari tried to get out of Kevin’s grip, but he wouldn’t let her. She kept trying. All of a sudden, Kevin loosened his grip on her, he slipped out of her and while he kept control of her, he gave her a smack on the butt, which didn’t hurt her, but it did surprise her a lot ... Then, just as quickly, he re-positioned her and slipped his penis back into her.

Turning his head to talk to the kids, Kevin said, “I figure that we are just about done here. If you want to watch us finish, it is okay with us.”

“Shit, Kevin. What are you doing? NO! I don’t want them to watch us anymore,” said Kari as she started to squirm again. Like before, Kevin relaxed his grip on Kari so he could slip out of her again and then gave her a couple of hard smacks on her butt. This time, the smacks did hurt her a little bit. Just as quick, his penis was fully back in her.

‘Shit,’ thought Kari. Spanking is a part of their lovemaking sometimes. However, this was a way of Kevin telling her to calm down and relax as it was going to go his way, no matter what she thought. Looking over at her children, she saw that all three of them had pulled down their pants and underwear and were masturbating. It wasn’t the first time she had seen them masturbating, but the first time she had seen all three of them going at it together. She was happy that they were sitting on towels while they were playing with themselves. “I can’t believe that I’m worried about my kids sitting on towels while they play with themselves while I’m being fucked by my husband in front of them.’

‘I don’t care, but, boy, am I in the doghouse,’ thought Kevin. Laughing to himself, he thought, ‘I guess that is why I’m doing her doggy-style.’ Kevin increased the pistoning of Kari, knowing that neither of them would last too much longer.

‘Well, I guess I should get back at the task at hand,’ thought Kari. ‘The sooner I get Kevin to come, the sooner I can go.’

In spite of her being the main star of a live sex show for her kids, Kari was thinking how much she enjoying making love to her husband. ‘Even though I’m really upset with him, he really does know how to make me feel good... , ‘ thought Kari, ‘and I love it.’

After a couple minutes, Kari could tell that another climax would be coming soon, which would be her third of this sex session. Kevin knew that he would be coming real soon.

Kevin reached down and rubbed Kari’s clit. That was all it took. Kari started to climax. From the moment it started, Kari could tell that it was going to be a good one. As her climax progressed, it seemed liked she could feel every nerve in her pussy reacting to Kevin’s penis. It really, really felt good to Kari. As she climaxed, Kari became very vocal and was really squirming. It was all that Kevin could do to keep his penis in Kari.

Then Kari heard some grunts from behind her and she knew that Kevin was climaxing. As he was cumming, Kari was sure she could feel Kevin’s semen splashing into her. Of all the times that she had sex, she couldn’t remember ever being able to feel a man’s sperm shooting into her. ‘That is really cool,’ thought Kari.

As Kevin was cumming, Kari returned the favor be grasping his penis with her pussy muscles. As she clamped down, Kevin would jerk which was inflame her pussy even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.