Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when we told the kids about The Program?” asked Kevin.

“Gad, that was one of the hardest things I have ever,” replied Kari. “I didn’t know how to approach telling them about the nudity in school.”

“I thought they took it pretty well. I thought they would put up more of a fuss about it.”

“Except for Kate. I knew she would think it was a great idea,” said Kari.


It was the day before the kids would start school. The family was eating dinner. When they were done, Kari and Kevin started discussion with the kids.

Kevin started by saying, “We have something to tell you about your school. We were surprised at this, but it is something you will have to take part in at some time. Kate, Keith, since you are in middle school, you will have to do it in middle school and again in high school.”

Kari continued, “This is something we don’t approve of, but it is required and there isn’t anything that can be done about it.” Hesitantly, Kari handed Kathy the brochure about The Program.

Kathy took the brochure and read it. After she was done, she handed it to Kate. When she was done, she handed it to Keith. After Keith was done, the three kids looked at each other in amazement.

Kathy asked, “Is this true?”

“Yes, it is. When I went to the school to register you for school, I saw a couple boys walking in the hall, completely naked.” Kari stopped for a couple seconds to relive the scene in her mind.

Kathy said, “I don’t want to be seen naked by other people.”

Kevin replied, “I don’t want any of you to be seen naked by other people, but it is a school requirement.”

“I don’t know if I want to be naked in school, but it might be fun,” said Keith.

“I think it would be fun to be naked in school,” said Kate. Her comment didn’t surprise Kari or Keith, because they knew Kate loved to wear as little clothes as possible.

“Just remember you might be selected at any time.”


Later that evening, Kari and Kevin were in bed, talking. “I thought the kids took it pretty well,” said Kevin.

“Well, when they found out they would be able to fondle students of the opposite sex, it was more appealing to them, especially Kathy and Keith.

“I know I would have liked to have that opportunity. There was one girl in my senior class who had the greatest tits.”

“I know what you mean. There were a couple boys in my class I heard had big penises and I would have loved to find out if the rumors I heard were true,” said Kari.


The next morning, the family was eating breakfast. After they were done, Kari said, “Okay, kids, this will be your first day at school. Your Dad and I hope you have a good day and you become a part of the school as soon as you can. However, you will be experiencing The Program and there is one rule I want you to follow.”

“What is that?” asked Kathy.

“As we told you, we aren’t in favor of The Program, but you can follow any of the rules. If you want to touch another student, I want you to ask permission to touch them. If they say ‘no’, stop right away. I want you to be gentle. If you fondle a boy, be careful of their testicles. If you squeeze them too much, you can injury the boy. For the girls, again, be gentle. You can touch their breasts or vulva, but don’t stick your finger in either their vagina or rectum. Do you understand?”

All three kids said they understood. Since they were done, they got up and headed toward school.

“It should be an interesting day for them at school,” said Kevin, as he finished his coffee.

“Yes, it should. I don’t know if any of the kids have seen a naked member of the opposite sex. I wonder how they will react to that.”

“I think they will be okay. We haven’t been overly modest in the house. We have seen each other in their underwear and probably naked a couple of a times.”

“Of course, I see the girls naked often and I’m sure you have seen Keith naked.”

“Yes, I have,” said Kevin. “I was just wondering. I wonder if they have a nude at work program.”

Looking at the clock, Kari said, “You better get going.”

As he kissed her, Kevin grabbed Kari’s butt. “See you later. I should be home around 6:00.


The Krill family was eating supper. Kari and Kevin always wanted the kids to tell them something interesting about their day. Usually, it was a little difficult to get them to tell them something, but tonight, it was different. The kids were telling them all about the school and everything that happened to them. Kari and Kevin were a little surprised that the kids didn’t say anything about seeing any nude students. After thinking about it for a little bit, Kari realized the school was a large school, so it was possible they wouldn’t encounter a nude student.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.