Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“I bet you never thought you would be talking to the girls about shaving their pussy hair,” said Kevin.

“It never crossed my mind,” said Kari. “However, it really didn’t surprise me they wanted to shave. There have been several times I have been in the company of naked women and there wasn’t a whole lot of pussy hair in the group.”

“It is a popular style.”

Kari was sitting at the kitchen when Kathy came home from school. “Hi, sweetie.”

“Hi, Mom.”

“How was school?”

“It was a good. I had a math test and I got a ninety five on it.”

“That is great.” Looking at her daughter, Kari could tell Kathy had something else on her mind. “You look like you have something on your mind. What’s wrong, sweetie?”

Kathy got some milk out of the refrigerator and sat back down. “Nothing’s wrong, but I do have something I would like to ask you.”

“Go ahead.”

“Mom, have you ever shaved your pus ... pubic hair?”

“I have trimmed and groomed my pussy hair into a landing strip, but I have never gone completely bald. I don’t care for the little girl look. Also, I like having hair on my vulva.”

“What about Dad. Has he ever asked you to go bald?”

“He did once early in our relationship, but I told him I preferred some hair on my puss, so he never asked me again.” Kari took a sip of her coffee. “Why are you asking about pubic grooming?”

“I have seen some other girls in the showers at school who are bald and I have to admit it looks kind of sexy.” Kathy took a deep breath and said, “I was thinking of going bald. If we weren’t naked so much, I probably would have just done it without asking. Since we are naked so much, I wouldn’t be able to hide it so I thought I should ask you.”

“I’m happy you wanted to ask for my permission, but you didn’t have to. If you would like to go bald, you can.”

Kathy looked relieved. “For some reason, I thought you would be upset.”

“To me, it really isn’t a big deal. It is a popular style and if you don’t like it, you can let it grow back. Now, if you wanted to shave your head, I probably would have a problem with that.” Kari looked at Kathy and said, “Take off your clothes, please.”

Kathy was a little surprised at her mother’s request, but did as she said. When she was nude, Kari asked her to get up on a chair, putting her crotch at Kari’s eye level.

“I would like to touch your vulva. Is that okay?” Kathy nodded. Kari started to move Kathy’s pubic hair away from her slit. After a little bit, Kari said, “I think that you would look pretty good bald. Would you like some help?”

“That was quite a surprise that Kathy had for us today,” said Kevin.

“She surprised me when she asked if she could do it,” replied Kari. “It’s not my style, but if she doesn’t like it, it will grow back. Maybe a little itchy, but it will grow back.”

“Kate doesn’t have much hair on her puss. Do you think she might decide to shave, too?”

“I don’t know. I remember when she found her first pubic hair. She was so excited.” Kari thought for a few moments and then said, “Now, if Kate would have gone bald first, Kathy probably would do it too. You know how much Kathy hates to be shown up by Kate.”

“The two of them have quite a sibling rivalry going on,” said Kevin. “It is fun to watch.”

Agreeing, Kari laughed. “Seriously, sweetie, do you like the little girl look?”

“I think that most guys like the little girl look to some degree,” said Kevin. “I guess I like it.”

“Seriously, would you like me to go bald?”

“Before we moved here and after you said you weren’t interested in being bald, I really didn’t think about it. Except for in the bedroom and bathroom, I seldom saw you naked.” Kevin thought for a little bit and said, “Since you are naked and your puss is on display a lot more, I probably would like you bald.”

A few days later, while Kevin was laying on the bed, when Kari came into the bedroom. It surprised Kevin a little bit that she was wearing panties, but it wasn’t any really out of the norm. She went about her normal bedtime routine. When Kari was ready to get into bed, she stood so Kevin had a good look at her and she pulled down her panties. Kevin took a good look at her, jumped out of bed, grabbed Kari, put her on the bed and then dived into her crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.