Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Do you remember when Kate found your vibrator?”

“I do. What surprised me about her finding it, was it didn’t bother me as much I thought it would otherwise.”

“I guess living in this type of environment kind of desensitize you to situations like that. If we weren’t here, you probably would have be very embarrassed.”

Kevin noticed that Kari has a thoughtful look on her face. “You know, I don’t know if I would have been embarrassed. I have been using vibrators since I was 17 and I have used them by myself and in front of other people, both girls and guys. Having Kate find it didn’t seem shocking.”


All the members of the family were enjoying clothing optional life style. One thing which Kari didn’t like about this life style was the questions she would get from her children, especially from Kate. She didn’t want her kids to learn about sex before she thought they were ready. She always would answer their questions honest and completely to the best of her ability.

Answering a question before she wanted to happen when Kevin was out of town on a business trip. It had been a couple days since Kevin had gone on his trip, so before getting out of bed, Kari spent some quality time with one of her vibrators. This particular vibrator wasn’t her favorite, but it was more than adequate to get the job done. Kari didn’t know if she was hitting all the right spots or if she was really horny, but this time, her climax was one of the best she ever had with a vibrator.

After relaxing for a few minutes after her climax, Kari got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. After her climax, she decided she needed a shower. After her shower, Kari went back into the bedroom to change the sheets. As she was starting to strip the bed, she heard a knock at the door.

“Mom, can I come in?”

“Sure, sweetie, come on in.”

The door opened and Kate came into the bedroom. She went over to her Mom and kissed her. “What’s up, sweetie?”

Kate sat down on the bed and said, “Nothing, really. I was downstairs and I just thought I would come up and see what you were doing.”

Kari was glad she didn’t come up earlier. “Anything you want to talk about?” Sometimes Kathy or Kate would come in like this just to talk.

“No, not really.”

“Well, since you are here, you can help me change the sheets.”

“Okay, Mom.”

Mother and daughter quickly stripped the sheet and put them on the floor. Kari got another sheet set from the bathroom. It wasn’t long until they had the new sheet on the bed.

“Would you put the sheets in the basket in the bathroom, please?”

“Yes, Mom,” replied Kate. She picked up the sheets and something fell at Kate’s feet, which Kari didn’t see fall, but from the sound, she knew what had fallen.

After putting the sheets down, Kate reached down and picked up the vibrator. Looking at it, Kate said, “What is this, Mom?” Kari always tried to answer her children’s questions, but wasn’t quite sure what to say now. “And why does it smell like pussy?”

Kari decided she would tell Kate all about it, but decided to kill two birds with one stone. “Kate, would you give that to me and go get your sister, please?”

Kate was a little confused, but did as her mother asked. A few moments later, Kate returned with her sister.

Kari held up the vibrator and asked, “Kathy, do you know what this is?”

“I have seen things like what you holding, but I don’t know what someone would do with it,” replied Kathy.

Kari didn’t want to talk to her girls about her vibrator, but since Kate saw it, it was a good time to discuss it with the girls. If she didn’t include Kathy in the discuss, Kate would be sure to tell Kathy.

Taking a deep breath, Kari said, “This is a vibrator. It is a sex toy. Women use it and similar devices to masturbate. Sometimes your Dad and I use it when we make love, but most of the time I use it when your Dad is out of town. Sometimes, your Dad will watch me when I use it.”

Both girls said at the same time, “Wow!”

For the next ten minutes, Kari talked to the girls about vibrators, the different types of vibrators and even how to use them. The girls intently listened to their mother.

After she was done talking, she asked if they had any questions. They asked a couple general questions, which Kari answered.

Asking again, if they had any questions, Kathy asked a question which surprised Kari. “Mom, you have told us about vibrators. Would you please show us?” Kate quickly agreed.

Kari really didn’t want to use a vibrator in front of her daughters, but it seem ‘reasonable’. “I don’t know if I should ‘show’ you, but I will. Would you take off your clothes, please.” It didn’t t

e girls long to take off their clothes. After turning on the vibrator to the lowest setting, Kari said, “Girls, stand up with your legs spread, please.” The girls did as Kari requested. “I’m going to let you see what a vibrator feels like.”

Going over to Kate, she rubbed Kate’s nipple with the tip of the vibrator. “Oh, that feels really nice. I like the feeling.” After leaving on her nipple for a few seconds, Kari put the vibrator between Kate’s pussy lips. Then, she did the same to Kathy. Both girls enjoyed the feeling of the vibrator on their nipples and between their legs.

Then, Kari turned up the setting and again, placed the vibrator on the nipples and between the pussy lips of her daughters. Kari did it a couple more times until the vibrator was at the highest setting. Kari could tell the girls were really enjoying the feeling of the vibrator when she had placed it between their pussy lips. Kari didn’t let them experience the vibrator too long, but long enough to get an idea how they feel.

Finally, Kari was done with the show and tell. Kathy and Kate enjoyed the demonstration and were happy that their mother took the time to show and explain about vibrators.


Kari and Kevin were in bed talking after having sex. Kevin had returned from his business trip and they were enjoying some quality time.

“So, let me see if I got this straight. Kate was helping you change the bed and found one of your vibrators?” Kari nodded. “After explaining what it was, you let her use the vibrator?”

“No,” replied Kari. “I just explained it to both Kathy and Kate. I didn’t let them use it, but I rubbed it against their nipples and between their pussy lips, at different settings, just so they could feel what it was like.”

For a few moments, in his mind’s eye, Kevin visualized Kari using a vibrator on his two daughters. Knowing how much Kari enjoyed a vibrator, he was sure Kathy and Kari would enjoy it a lot, too. “Did they enjoy the feeling?”

Kari wanted to be upset with Kevin, but couldn’t. “Well, I have yet to see a girl who had used a vibrator who didn’t enjoy it.”

“Did you show them how you use it?”

“Yes and it was strange to have Kathy and Kate staring at my pussy with a vibrator sticking out of it.” Kari thought for a few moments and said, “It wasn’t the first time someone has watched me use a vibrator. I even watched a few of my friends diddle themselves with vibrators. It was kind of cool and sexy watching them. It just seem strange to be doing myself with a vibrator in front of my daughters.”

“Did you come?”

“I didn’t plan on it, but with the naughtiness of the situation, I did,” said Kari.

Kevin didn’t say anything for a few moments. “Do you think the girls will want to try out a vibrator on their own?”

“From the look on their faces, I’m pretty sure they would like to use one, but I told them in no uncertain terms, the only things allowed in their pussies were fingers and tampons. Tongues would be okay, too,” said Kari. “Don’t be surprised if you go by their room and you hear some quiet buzzing.”

“Why?”

“I did give them a lipstick vib. It’s big enough to get the job done, but too small to damage anything.

How did you feel after the kids found you with the ‘other’ vibrator?” asked Kevin.

Again, I should have been really embarrassed, but after living here and experiencing everything here, I wasn’t too embarrassed,” said Kari.

Kari laid on her bed, enjoying the afterglow of an enjoyable masturbation session. It was an extra special session as Kevin had bought her a very special toy. When Kevin showed her how it worked, Kari got excited. It would make his business trips a little more enjoyable for both of them.

Kari thought she would go down to the kitchen and get herself a snack. Since the kids were gone, she decided to leave the toy inside her. She would rather have a stiff dick in her puss, but she liked the feel of this toy inside her. It gave her a nice full feeling. Also, it was a bit exciting to know that it could go off at any moment.

As she walked into the kitchen, she was shocked to see all three kids seating at the table. “Hi.” All three kids returned the greeting. “I thought you would be at the mall this afternoon.”

“We were going to, but those plans bombed out,” said Keith.

“Are we ruining your plans?” asked Kathy.

“No, I don’t have any thing I have to do,” replied Kari. “I’m going back up to my room.

As she turned to go back to her room, Keith said, “Mom, what is that in your pussy?”

All three kids could see a pink, penis like object projecting from Kari’s vagina. A slightly embarrassed Kari really didn’t want to tell them, but she always made a point of answering almost any question. “It is a special type of sex toy. Your Dad gave it to me before he went on his trip.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.