Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when you and the girls were asked to be models by a photographer?” asked Kevin.

“Of course I do, sweetie. Every time I see the photograph, I think of it and what an experience it was.”

“I never thought I would see you photographed like that,” said Kevin, “but I really liked it.”

“I liked the way I looked and the way the girls looked. The photographs he took were beautiful.”

Kari, Kathy and Kate were at the mall. They liked to come to the mall, even if they were just window shopping. Today, they were all clothed. Once in a while, they would shop in the nude, but usually when their favorite stores were having a sale. The sale price combined with the nude discount would result in a pretty good deal.

They had been shopping for a while when they decided they would get a snack. Stopping at one of the snack bars in the concourse, they all got something to eat and drink. As they were eating and talking, they noticed a man walking toward them. While all three ladies thought he was good looking, no one recognized him.

Kari tensed up when the man stopped at their table. “Excuse me, ladies. I really don’t mean to bother you, but there is something I would like to discuss with you.”

Kari was on the offensive. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know you and I would appreciate it if you would leave us alone.”

“I’m sorry. Let me introduce myself. I’m Raymond Frasier.” He handed Kari a card. “I’m an artist. I’m looking for models for an exhibition coming up soon.”

Since Raymond introduce himself to her, Kari thought it was only polite to do the same. “My name is Kari and I’m not a model, so I don’t think I can help you.”

Raymond smiled and said, “The fact you aren’t a model is exactly why I would like you and your daughters to model for me. I think all three of you would be perfect for my exhibition.”

“I’m going to need a lot more information from you before I would even consider your request.”

“Completely understandable, Kari. If I were in your shoes, I would do the same thing. All the information you need to check me out is on the card I gave you, including my website. Please take a look at it and see what you think. If you would like to talk to me more about modeling, and I hope all three of you will, please call me. If not, please call me and then tear up the card. Unless I see you at my gallery, there is no way I can contact you. All I ask, whatever you decide, please contact me by the end of the week.”

“I’ll call you, but I’m confident we will not be modeling for you,” said Kari.

“As I stated, I hope you will,” said Raymond. “Thank you for your time, ladies.” Raymond got up and walked away without any further comment.

Kari and Kevin were sitting at the table, talking about the encounter. “So, this guy comes up to you in the mall and asks if you and the girls would model for him?”

“Exactly,” replied Kari, “but here is the kicker.” Turning the laptop so Kevin could see it.

Kevin studied the image on the screen for a few moments and said, “Instead of painting you on a canvas, he wants to paint on you as a canvas.” Kari nodded. “I have to admit he is quite an artist.”

“I know. I think he is a really good artist,” said Kari with a sigh.

“You know, it could be fun,” said Kevin. “Do the girls know what kind of artist he is?”

“Not yet, but since I don’t know if I want to do it, I don’t think I should them.”

“I guess I agree with you, but I think you should talk to the girls about it. This might be an experience that you and the girls might regret missing out on.”

A couple days later, Kari, Kathy, Kate and Kevin were in the Raymond’s gallery. Raymond was in the exhibit area. When he saw them, he walked over to the Krills. After introductions and some small talk, Raymond show them around his gallery. He had canvas paintings, but there were a lot of photographs of painted women on the walls. All the Krills were impressed with the photographs and the paintings.

After the tour, Raymond took them into his office. After everyone had sit down, Raymond said, “Thank you for coming in. I hope this indicates you have decided to model for me.”

Kari replied, “My husband and I discussed it and we felt we should hear your proposal. We also discussed it with our daughters and they are interested also.”

“Fair enough,” said Raymond. “Let me explain the steps.” Raymond told them he would want to see the girls in the nude, so he could see their breasts and vulvas. Then, he would take photographs of the girls so he could study their bodies and come up with a design for each girl. Early in the morning of the day of the exhibit, they would come to his studio, have the design painted on them and then have photographs taken. The public exhibit would be in the afternoon.

After explaining the process, Raymond asked, “Do you have any questions?” No one did. “Okay, as I told you, there isn’t much time before the exhibit, so I will need your decision by tomorrow.”

“I think we could give you a decision right now, but I would like to talk to my daughters for a moment.” Raymond said it was fine and he would leave them alone. He walked out of the office.

An hour later, the Krills arrived home. It hadn’t take long for Raymond to do the inspection and photographing of the Krill ladies. The exhibit was going to be in two weeks, so he had plenty of time to come up with a design.

When the Krills arrived home after the exhibit was over, Kari, Kathy and Kate were still in their painted outfits. “Girls, why don’t you go up to our bathroom and take a shower together. Our shower is bigger and you will need help in getting all that paint off.”

The girls laughed and said, “Okay, Mom.”

Kevin said, “Look over each other really carefully. There are a lot of places where paint could be hiding.”

The girls laughed at their father’s comment and said, “Okay, Dad.” The girls scampered out of the living room and up the stairs.

“The girls seemed to enjoy being part of the exhibition,” said Kevin.

“So did I. It was kind of cool and naughty to be naked, but not really naked, in front of all those people.”

“I could tell.” Kari looked at Kevin and asked how? “I don’t think I have ever seen your nipples so hard or so erect.”

Kari laughed and said, “You’re right. When they were painting my breasts and vulva, I was getting kind of worked up.”

“I bet the girls got worked up, too.”

“They told me they got worked up too when they were getting painted, but they really enjoyed it.” Kari stopped and thought for a couple moments. “You know what the hardest part of getting painted was?”

“Your nipples?”

Kari grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and swatted Kevin with it. Laughing, she said, “Well, in addition to my nipples, peeing was kind of difficult. I didn’t want to ruin the paint job. Fortunately, they were able to repair the damage before he took the photographs and before the exhibition.”

“In spite of the difficulties, you and the girls really looked great. I can’t believe those costumes were really just you, the girls and paint,” said Kevin. “And your costume is really sexy.”

“Really? You think so?” Kari got off the couch, stood in front of Kevin and started to undulate.

Kevin watch as his wife, shimmied and shake in front of him. Having a normal male reaction to watch a sexy and naked woman dancing in front of him, Kevin pushed down his pants, exposing his penis. He gently stroked it as he watched Kari. He was enjoying watch Kari, especially when she turned away from him and bent over. This was Kevin favorite way to view his wife or any female.

Kari danced for Kevin for a few minutes and without any prompting, she knelt in front of him and took his penis into her mouth. After sucking for a while, Kari released his penis and then turned around, got down on all fours and presented her butt to her husband. Before Kevin could get in position, Kari said, “Shouldn’t let this sexy outfit go to waste.” Kevin couldn’t agree more.

After they were done, Kari got up, holding her hand against her pussy to keep from leaking, took her other hand and grabbed Kevin’s hand and lead him upstairs. When they got to the bedroom, Kari headed toward the connected bathroom. “Be right back, sweetie.”

Thinking they would be going to sleep, Kevin pulled off the rest of his clothes and laid down on the bed. When Kari came back into the bedroom, Kevin was surprised o see she was carrying a tube of something. As she walked by him, she handed him the tube. It was lube.

“Considering what we just did and what you want to do, I don’t think we need lube, babe.”

“The hole I’m thinking of will need lube, lots and lots of lube,” said Kari as she bent over the edge of the bed.

Normally, it would take a while for him to get hard after cumming, but the prospect of getting into Kari’s butt quickly got him hard. Kevin took the lube, put some on his fingers and then applied the lube around and into her butthole. He coated his penis with the lube. Then, he put one finger into her anus and then a second. Then, he opened his fingers to stretch open her anus. “Are you okay, babe?”

“It’s a little uncomfortable, but keep going.” Kari reached behind her, grabbed onto her butt cheeks and pulled them open.

Kevin forced her butthole open a little more and then he positioned his penis at the entrance. He put the tip into her before removing his finger from her hole. He was able to get more of his penis into her butthole before it closed up. He started to push his penis into Kari’s butthole. Gently, he forced his penis into Kari’s rectum. It took a couple of minutes to get all the way in.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Just give me a few moments to get use to you being in my butt,” said Kari. “You are really filling me up.” After a few moments, Kari said, “Okay, you can start.”

Kevin started to move in and out of his wife. He was doing it slowly and gently. He was enjoying the tightness feeling that was on his penis. He had only had anal sex a couple times, but he was still amazed at how tight an anus was. Of course, it wasn’t designed for this type of activity. Kevin kept stroking in and out of Kari’s butt slowly.

He could tell that Kari was enjoying it or at least, he thought she was enjoying it, because she was moaning and wiggling underneath him. As he moved in and out of Kari, he reached underneath Kari and started to play with her clit. He was able to get a finger into her vagina. He wished he could play with her tits, but the way she was lying on the bed prevented that. His activities was having desired effect as Kari continued to moan and was wiggling underneath him.

“How are you doing, babe?”

“Fine, sweetie,” replied Kari. “I’m not use to having something up my butt, so it’s a little uncomfortable, but I’m enjoying the feeling.”

“I know you don’t care for this type of sex,” said Kevin as he continued to move in and out of his wife, “so I’m glad you’re enjoying this.”

After a few minutes, Kevin could tell he was getting close to cumming, so he slowed down a little bit. He increase the rubbing of Kari’s clit, which did increase the reaction of Kari. She was moaning and wiggling more.

“I’m getting close, sweetie,” moaned Kari. “Keep going. Don’t stop.” Kevin didn’t have any intention of stopping as he continued to ram his penis in and out of Kari’s butthole and rubbed her clit and finger her. He could tell by her moans, movements and even the movements of her vagina, she was very close.

Then, he remembered a trick. When he was doing her doggy-style, he would nuzzle her neck and usually, it would get her going. ‘It is worth a try.’ Kevin started to nuzzle her neck. After a little bit, he could tell it was starting to work. Kari still was moaning, but there was a change in the tone of her moans.

“Mmm, that feels good, sweetie,” moaned Kari, as she continued to wiggle under her husband. “Keep it up.”

After a few more minutes of nuzzling, rubbing her clit and pounding her butthole, Kevin was getting close. ‘I hope she is close, too.’

His prayers were answered as Kari was moaning louder and wiggling more and more. “I’m cumming, sweetie. Oh, it feels good, Kevin. OMG, it feels great. Keeping pounding me.”

Kevin did as Kari requested but he knew he wouldn’t and couldn’t last much longer. It didn’t take much longer for him to climax and shot his load into his wife. It always felt good to climax in Kari, but for some reason, this was different, a little more intense feeling.

Kari was pleased that Kevin was doing as she requested. It wasn’t the most comfortable sex she had ever had, but she was enjoying it. One thing about was unusual to her was, even though he had climax, his penis wasn’t getting soft. As he continued to go in and out of her butt, she could tell he was still hard, maybe even a little harder. Then she remember about a sex toy called a cock ring. It was designed to keep a man hard, even after they climax. She surmised that her anus was keeping him hard. ‘Interesting,’ she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.