Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

15075

“Probably one of the most ... unusual ... events which occurred, to me, was what happened between Kate and Kelly,” said Kevin. “However, I thought you handled it very well.”

“I guess I should have expected and prepared for something like that. I guess I never thought I would have to deal with something like that.”

Kari was sitting at the table when Kate came into the kitchen. Kate put her book bag on the table and went to the refrigerator to get some juice. When Kate sat down, Kari could tell she had something on her mind.

“You look like you got something on your mind, sweetie.”

After taking a sip of her juice, Kate said, “I’m a little confused at something which happened at school today.”

“Well, tell me about it and I will try to explain it to you.”

Kate finished her juice and asked Kari, “Can I take off my clothes first?”

“Of course, sweetie. You don’t have to ask.”

Kate quickly stripped and grabbing a towel, sat back down. “Today, with some of my classmates, I went to the high school. In one of the classes, there were two nude students, both girls. Both girls wanted relief. Most of the boys volunteered, but there were some girls who raised their hands, too. I was a little surprised to see one of the girls picked a girl. The girl who was picked went up and played with her breasts and vulva. At first, she was just fingering her, but then she started licking her vulva.”

“What is your question, sweetie?”

“Well, I have heard about girls playing with girls, but I didn’t think it was actually true. Is it?”

Kari didn’t like the fact Kate had to learn about different forms of sexuality this way, but at least, she came to me to ask about it. “Yes, sweetie, it is true. There are some girls who prefer to have sex with other girls and boys who prefer to have sex with other boys. Then there are some people who like to have sex with both boys and girls.”

“Wow,” said Kate.

“There are a lot of people who think same sex ‘sex’ is wrong, but a lot of people don’t feel that way. I feel if someone can find someone to have a relationship with, it’s great, no matter if it is a boy or a girl.”

“How do two girls do it?”

For a few minutes, Kari to explain girl-girl sex to Kate, who was very attentive to what her Mom was telling her.

“Mommy, have you ever played around with another girl?”

Kari hated talking about her sex life to her children, but she answered Kate honestly. “Yes, sweetie, I have. When I was a little younger than you, I had a real good friend and when we would have sleepovers, we would fool around, but we really didn’t know what we were doing, but it still felt nice. When I was in college, my sorority sisters would fool around with each other. It was fun and really felt nice.” Kari got a dreamy look on her face. “There was one time that every sister took part in an all-girl orgy. I think every girl had their pussy licked by every other girl. Even though I enjoyed fooling around with girls, I really enjoy playing with boys. I would rather suck on a stiff penis then lick a pussy. I would rather have a stiff penis in my pussy. I haven’t played around with a girl since I started dating your father.”

“Well, I haven’t licked a pussy yet, but I really like sucking on a penis,” said Kate with a smile.

‘The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ thought Kari.

Mother and daughter talked for a few minutes. As they talked, Kari was sure something else was a concern to Kate.

Finally, Kari asked Kate, “Sweetie, is there something else you are concerned about?”

Kate didn’t say anything for a few moments and then said, “Yes, Mommy, there is something bothering me.”

Kari took Kate’s hand in hers and said, “What is it, sweetie?”

Kari looked at Kate and could tell she was having trouble figuring out what she wanted to say. “Mommy, I really like boys and I’m looking forward to having sex with them, but right now, there is a girl I’m really attracted to. She is in several of my classes. I really like it when we have gym together. When I see her naked in the locker room, it takes a lot of willpower for me not to go over and hug her.”

Kari had the same feeling about one of her sorority sisters. It was a good thing they weren’t roommates or neither of them would have gotten much sleep.

“Her name is Kelly and she is really cute. She has long blonde hair, cute little tits, barely a slit for a pussy and she is a natural blonde.” Kate pulled out her cellphone and found a picture of Kelly.

“She is very cute. Do you think she likes you?”

“Yes, but I think that is all. She is very friendly, but nothing more.” Kate thought for a few moments and then said, “Mom, is there something wrong with me that I’m attracted to a girl.”

“No, sweetie, there is nothing wrong with you liking a girl. As I told you, some people may not approve, but there is nothing wrong with it.”

Kari could tell Kate was relieved there wasn’t anything wrong with being attracted to a girl. They talked about it for a while longer. Both Kari and Kate enjoyed the talk.

Kate stood up and gave her mother a hug. “Thanks, Mom. I really enjoyed our talk.”

“So, Kate has a crush on one of her female classmates.”

“Yes, she does and to tell the truth, I don’t blame her. Kelly is a real cutie,” said Kari.

“How serious do you think she is about Kelly?” asked Kevin.

“Right now, I would say it is pretty serious, but I don’t think it will really last. She told me she really likes boys,” said Kari. “When she experiences a stiff dick in her pussy, she will probably forget all about girls. There are times I kind of get into the mood for some pussy, but when we have sex, I forget all about those feelings.”

“That is one of the sweetest thing you have said to me, babe.” Kevin climbed on top of Kari and spread her legs. “Let me make sure you are still not interested in girls.” Kevin positioned his penis and gently pushed into her.

The next morning before she left for school, Kari asked Kate to come into the living room. “What do you want to talk to me about, Mom?”

“I was thinking about you and Kelly. Would you like to fool around with her?”

Kate thought for a few moments and said, “I don’t know, Mommy. I like her and think she is really cute, but I don’t know if I would like to do something with her.”

“I understand, sweetie,” said Kari. “Getting involved with someone either physically or emotionally is scary.”

“I consider her a friend and I think she considers me a friend. I really don’t want to lose her as a friend.”

Kari took Kate’s hand in hers. “But the thought of playing around with her excites you, doesn’t it?”

It took a few moments for Kate to answer. Quietly, Kate said, “Yes.”

“Does she live around here.”

“Not too far.”

“Why don’t you invite her here for a sleepover?” Kari could see Kate’s lighten up at the proposal. “Why don’t you ask her if she would like to come over for a sleepover this weekend? If she says yes, I will call her parents and see if it is okay.”

Kate got off her chair and gave her mother a hug. “Thank you, Mommy.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.”

Kari was sitting at the kitchen table, when Kate came home from school, excitedly, ran into the kitchen. “Hi, Mom.”

“Hi, sweetie.” Mother and daughter exchange kisses. “Why are you so excited?” Kari knew why she was excited, but wanted Kate to tell her.

“She said yes!”

Teasing Kate, Kari said, “Who said yes?”

“Mmmooomm,” said Kate with an exasperated look on her face, “Kelly said yes. She would like to come over for a sleepover.”

Kari hugged Kate. “That is great, sweetie.”

“Are you going to call Kelly’s parents?”

“Yes, I will. I told you I would,” said Kari. “I will call them after dinner.”

After dinner, Kari was talking to Kate. “I called Kelly’s parents and they said she can come on Saturday and you and she can go to school together on Monday. They are aware we practice family nudity and they are okay with it. Now, here is what you can do. When she comes on Saturday, you can tell her we like being nude. If she is okay with us being nude, she can join us. If not, then we will wear clothes for the weekend. When you go to bed, tell her you like sleeping in the nude and she should try it too. If she doesn’t want to sleep in the nude, then you have to wear PJ’s. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mommy.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.