Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when you caught the girls giving Keith a blowjob?”

“I don’t think I have ever been as angry at the kids as I was then,” said Kari. “I don’t know if I should have been upset, but it was quite a shock to see that going on.”

“I agree, but what they were doing wasn’t something which we could condone.” said Kevin. “I don’t know I would have been as calm as you were when you found them.”

Kari thought about for a few seconds and said, “Well, I wasn’t feeling good when I saw them or I might have really gone ballistic.

Kari wasn’t feeling well, so she decided to take a nap. She didn’t hear the kids come home. After a while, Kari woke up and after going to the bathroom, she headed toward the kitchen. She thought some ginger ale would make her stomach feel better. As she approached Keith’s room, she heard something which sounded like moaning. As she got closer, she saw the door to his room was opened enough so she could see his bed. She was shocked at what she was seeing.

Keith, who was naked, was on his bed with an erection. It didn’t surprise her as she had seen Keith like this many times before. What was shocking to her was a nude Kathy and Kate were on either side of him, licking his penis. She was surprised she wasn’t surprised at what she was seeing. She didn’t know what to do, but she thought she should have a talk with Kevin before she said anything to the kids. She watched them for a little bit. They didn’t notice she was watching them as they were engrossed in giving and receiving a blowjob. As she watched, one girl would suck on his penis for a few times and then the other girl would suck on it. From the reactions of Keith, he was enjoying the blowjob. Even though what the kids were doing was wrong, Kari was thinking what she was doing was wrong too. Kari watched for a few more moments and then went back to her room.

When Kevin got home, Kari asked him to come with her the kitchen. When they got there, Kevin listened very carefully as Kari told him what she had witnessed.

“Somehow, I’m not surprised, but it is pretty shocking to find out your kids are having oral sex with each other.”

“Gad, I hope this is all they are doing,” said Kari. Kevin could tell Kari was upset. “I just hate seeing my kids doing adult stuff at such a young age,” said Kari.

Kevin wanted to say she didn’t help by giving the girls blowjob lessons, but there was no way he could say anything. “What do you want to do about this?”

“Do you think we should talk to them?”

“We have to.”

“I don’t know really what we should do,” said Kari. “I never thought I would have to deal with something like this with my kids or I hope I would never have to deal with something like this.”

“Of course, we never thought our kids would be running around in school only wearing their shoes or running around nude in public. It is a different world,” said Kevin.

“This is true, but I’m not sure I really want to live in this world.”

“To tell the truth, I’m not sure I want to live in this world either, but we have to play the cards we have been dealt, no matter what they are. I think we have dealt with bigger problems than this one and we survived.”

Kari was quiet for a few moments, thinking about past problems the family has endured and said, “I think you are right. Of course, this problem could result in a little bundle.”

“ ... Or two.”

“You’re right, but I hope not,” said Kari, laughing.

After dinner, Kari told the kids she wanted to talk to them. “There is something has happened your Dad and I are not happy about.” Kari could see she had got their attention. “Today, I wasn’t feeling well, so I spent most of the day in bed.” Kari noticed the kids were nervously looking at each other. “When got up and walked by Keith’s room, I saw you girls giving Keith a blowjob.”

Kari and Kevin could see a shock and despair on the faces of their children. They nervously looked at each other. They knew they were in deep trouble. They also knew there was no way they could talk themselves out of this mess.

“Don’t you remember me telling you were supposed to keep your hands off each other?” The kids sheepishly nodded their heads. “Does anyone care to explain why you were doing this?”

Kate being the spokesman for the group didn’t surprise Kari and Kevin. “It started after you had given Kathy and me blowjob lessons. I did it at school and I was hooked. I really liked giving blowjobs even though it was a while before I had the chance to give another one. When Kathy told me she had given a couple blowjobs and she really liked giving them, we decided we wanted to give more of them. We decided we would ask Keith if we could give him blowjobs. It didn’t take much to convince him.”

“How long has this been going on,” asked Kari.

“Not too long.”

Kevin saw Kari was going to ask a serious question, so he asked it instead. “Have you done anything else with Keith?”

“No,” said Kate.

“No,” said Kathy.

“No, we haven’t done anything else,” said Keith, agreeing with his sisters.

“Thank goodness,” said a relieved Kari. “While I’m glad you didn’t do anything else, Keith, you should have offered to return the favor. Girls, you should should have requested some pussy licking in return. It isn’t fair if you give a boy oral sex and don’t get some in return.”

All at the same time, the kids said they were sorry about what they were doing.

Kevin said, “You’re not sorry for engaging in oral sex with each other. You’re sorry you got caught.” He could see by the look on their faces the kids agreed with what he had said.

“You know, we are really disappointed in you. We don’t like you being exposed to nudity and sexuality, but this is the way things are here. We thought we could trust you with each other, but I guess we were wrong.” Kari took a breath and said, “This is what your Dad and I have decided. All three of you are grounded for the time being. We will decided on the time of the grounding later. It will be, at least, one month.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.