Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“You’re right about that, sweetie,” replied Kari. “We got to do things I never thought either of us would experience.”

“It was a lot of fun, wasn’t it?”

Kari kissed Kevin and said, “Yes, it was. Yes, it was.”

On Thursday, Kari and Kathy went to school together. The letter from the NIS coordinator said that they should come to dressed. When they arrived at the school, they went directly to the NIS coordinator’s office. Ms. Helen White greeted them and asked them to sit down. For a few moments, Helen went over the rules of and talked about The Program. When she was done, she asked if they had any questions.

“I have a question,” said Kari. “From what Kathy has told me, students that are in The Program aren’t permitted to give other participants Relief. However, if a parent takes part, they are permitted to give relief. Is that correct?”

Helen said, “That is correct. It was decided when we would let parents who take part in The Program, they could experience all the parts of The Program, including getting and giving Relief. Are you planning on giving Relief?”

“My husband and I talked this over and he said he didn’t have any problems with me giving Relief. He knows how much I enjoy giving blowjobs,” said Kari. “My husband feels if I can give blowjobs, he can get a blowjob when he take part in The Program with our son.”

“We thought that more fathers would take in The Program just for that very reason,” said Helen.

Kari laughed and said, “We can’t blame them, can we?”

“No, we can’t,” said Helen laughing. “Do you have any questions, Kathy?” She said she didn’t. “If you don’t have any other questions, you need to strip and head to your first class.”

Kari and Kathy stood up and took off their clothes. Both females just had a dress on.

“I see you came prepared,” said Helen as they folded their dresses and handed them to her. “I hope you enjoy your day.”

“I have a feeling I will. Thank you.” Kari asked Kathy, “Are you ready?”

“Let’s go.”

Mother and daughter walked out into the hallway and joined the students going to their first class. It wasn’t long before both Kari and Kathy had to submit to Reasonable Requests. Both females had their breasts touched and their vulvas rubbed. One boy ran his finger through Kari’s slit. Kari thought that it felt good. The boy wanted to insert his finger into her vagina, but Kari told him ‘no’. Some other Reasonable Requests were made, but Kathy said they had to get to class.

When they got to the next class, Kari and Kathy found their seats. The teacher welcomed Kari to the class and introduced her to the class. The class was interesting and Kari enjoyed it, but nothing else really happened. There weren’t any other Program students in it. The next class did have a Program student in it, a girl named Joan. The teacher asked if she wanted Relief.

Joan said, “Yes, I would like Relief and I would like help.”

“Any volunteers?”

Most of the boys and a few girls raised their hands.

Joan asked the teacher. “Could I ask Kari for help?”

The teacher said, “Go ahead, Joan.”

“Kari, have you eaten pussy? I would like to have my pussy licked and I would from someone who really knows what they are doing. I think you have licked a few pussies.”

Kari had planned on giving Relief, but to boys, not girls, but since she was asked, she didn’t feel she could really refuse the request. “Yes, I have eaten pussy. I haven’t done it in a long time, but if you would like me to lick your pussy, I will.”

“Yes, please.”

Kari got up out her seat and went to the front of the class where Joan was sitting. Getting down between Joan’s legs, Kari put Joan’s legs over her shoulders. Kari reached down and spread her lips, exposing her pussy. Kari took her finger and rubbed her slit a few times. Kari thought Joan must have been looking forward to his because her slit was wet. After rubbing her slit a few times, Kari bent down and started to lick Joan’s pussy.

Kari was thinking that she hadn’t lost her touch as it didn’t long to get Joan to start reacting. Soon, Joan was wiggling and squirming under Kari’s oral assault. As she continued to lick Joan, Kari was thinking it had been a long time since she had licked a young pussy and she was enjoying it. Kari would lick Joan’s slit from butthole to her clit, stopping to insert her tongue into her vagina and to suck on her clit. After a few minutes of licking, Joan finally came. Everyone in the class could tell it was a good one. After climaxing, Joan looked at Kari and said, “Oh, that was great, Kari. Where did you learn how to do that.”

Kari stood up and said, “When I was about your age, I had a couple friends who I would play with and it was a lot of fun. In college, most of my society sisters were into girl-girl fun, at least, while they were in college. It was a lot of fun there to, but when I got married, I gave up playing with girls.”

Joan looked at Kari with a thoughtful look on her face and said, “That is kind of a shame. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.”

“You are more than welcomed,” said Kari. “I enjoyed it too.”

With that, Kari and Joan returned to their seats. Then, the teacher asked Kathy, “Are you interested in Relief?”

“No, Madam, I’m fine.”

“How about you, Kari?”

“I’m fine. Thank you.”

The teacher started on the lesson for the day. This class wasn’t as interesting as the first class, but Kari still enjoyed it.

After the class, Kari and Kathy went to their next class, which was close, so they didn’t have to submit to any Reasonable Requests. They found their seats and sat down. As the other students filed in, Kari and Kathy saw their were two Program students, both boys. The boys must have been submitting to Reasonable Requests, because both of them had healthy erections.

Kari leaned over to Kathy and said, “Both those penises look yummy, but the one on the right looks really yummy.”

“You’re right about that,” replied Kathy.

“Okay, settle down class.” The teacher started the class. “First, I would like to introduce Kathy’s mother, Kari. She is observing The Program today. Okay, let’s get the Relief out of the way. Kathy, would you like Relief?”

“No, I’m fine,” said Kathy.

“How about you, Kari?”

“No, thank you.”

“Okay. Larry and Roger, from the looks of things, I think you would like Relief. Am I correct?”

Both boys said they would like Relief. The teacher asked if they would like help.

Kathy leaned over to Kari and said, “Remember, Mom, you can give Relief and Dad said it was okay for you to do it.”

Again, both boys said they would like assistance. The teacher said, “Any volunteers?”

A lot of the girls and a couple boys raised their hands. Kari was one of the girls who raised their hand.

Roger and Larry looked at the raised hands. Roger said, “I would like Kari to help me.”

Larry said, “I would like Kari to help me too.”

“I’m sorry, but Kari can’t give Relief to both of you,” said the teacher. After thinking about for a few seconds, the teacher said, “Larry, since you have a higher grade in this class, if Kari agrees, she can give you Relief. Kari?”

Kari leaned over to Kathy and said, “I’m glad Larry has the higher grade. His is the one that I wanted to suck.” Kari got up out of her seat. “Yes, I’ll be glad to give Larry relief.”

The teacher told Roger, “You will have to select someone else.”

Roger looked disappointed, but quickly selected a girl name Rita.

Kari and Rita walked up to where Roger and Larry were sitting. Kari reached down and gave Larry’s penis a couple of strokes to make sure it was hard, which was unneeded. Getting down on her knees, Kari licked the penis in front of her before inserting it into her mouth. It didn’t take long until Kari could see that Larry was reacting to her blowjob.

Kari was really enjoying giving Larry a blowjob. It had been years since she had a teenage dick in her mouth. She was right, when she first saw Larry’s dick, she thought it was great dick for sucking. She wanted to make it last as long as possible, but she didn’t have the time. Looking over at Roger, she saw Rita doing the same things to Roger that she was doing to Larry. It didn’t take Kari long to realize this wasn’t the first time Rita had a dick in her mouth.

The teacher said, “Ladies, you’re running out of time. You need to finish soon.”

Kari sucked harder on Larry’s penis and then she tickled the area behind his ball sack. It didn’t take long before her efforts were rewarded with a mouthful of sperm. Kari was able to catch it all and she swallowed. Releasing his penis from her mouth, she checked it out and then she put it back into her mouth to clean it.

After she was done, she looked over at Rita and Roger. She could tell that Rita had been successful in her task. She saw Rita swallow and then cleaned off Roger’s cock. She could tell that both Larry and Roger had enjoyed the blowjobs that had just received.

Kari got up and stood in front of Larry. “Thank you, Kari. That was great. I really enjoyed it.”

Kari gave Larry a chase kiss on the cheek. “You’re welcome, Larry. It was my pleasure.”

Roger said to Rita, “Thank you. That felt really good.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen,” said the teacher. Kari, Rita, Larry and Roger returned to their seats. Then, the teacher continued on with the lesson.

After class, Kari and Kathy walked out into the hallway and almost immediately had to submit to Reasonable Requests. Kari had to spread her pussy lips and her ass cheeks. It wasn’t too bad, but it was a little embarrassing. A couple boys played with her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Kari enjoyed that request. Kathy had a boy play with her breasts and rub her vulva.

After the Requests, Kari and Kathy went to their next class. They were the only Program students in the class. The teacher asked if they wanted Relief. Kari was a little worked up from giving Larry a blowjob and the Requests she just had submitted to on the way to this class, so she thought she would get Relief.

Whispering to Kathy, she said, “I think I’m going to get Relief. Would you like to get Relief with me?”

Kathy thought about it for a few seconds and decided, “Sure, Mom, I could use some relief.”

Kari said to the teacher, “Yes, we both would like Relief.”

“Are you going to do it yourself or would you like assistance?”

“Assistance, please,” said Kari.

The teacher asked if any one would like to assistant Kari and Kathy. Most of the boys and a few girls raised their hands.

While Kari was trying to decide, Kathy whispered, saying, “Pick Melissa. The word around school is that she is a pretty good pussy eater.”

Kari nodded and said, “I select Melissa.”

Kathy said, “Mmm, I pick Bill.”

Melissa and Bill came up to the front of the class and stood in front of Kari and Kathy, who were sitting in chairs.

Melissa gave Kari a chaste kiss, sucked on her nipples for a little bit and spread her legs. Then, Melissa reached down and spread Kari’s pussy lips. “Mmmm,” she said before starting to lick Kari.

A couple minutes into the Relief session, as she felt Melissa’s tongue on her pussy, Kari thought, ‘Wow, this girl know how to lick a pussy.’ Kari could feel her tongue on every part of her pussy, including sticking her tongue into her vagina. Kari tried to remember the last person who was as good as Melissa at eating pussy. She thought Kevin was a pretty good pussy eater, but not as good as Melissa.

It took a bit of effort for her to take a look to see how Kathy was doing. Kari thought Kathy must be enjoying herself from the sounds and body movement as Bill munched on her pussy. He looked like he knew what doing. Then, Kari realized this was the first time she had seen any of her kids taking part in a sex act with another person. She wasn’t even sure she had really seen them masturbate.

Kari continued to enjoy the sensations of Melissa’s tongue when she heard the teacher say ‘Melissa, Bill, you need to wrap this up. We got to get started on our lesson’. Kari felt Melissa sucking on her clit and then she felt a finger going into her vagina. She felt the finger wiggling around. She thought Melissa must be searching for her G-spot. Kari didn’t know if she found it or not, but she started to cum. “Oh, oh, I’m cumming! It feels so good. OH! OH!” Kari was wiggling around so much that Melissa had to stop what she was doing.

As she was cumming, Kari noticed that Kathy had also climaxed. Bill had done a good job giving Kathy Relief.

Both Kari and Kathy stayed in their chairs for a little bit to recover from their cums. Kari didn’t know about Kathy, but her climax was one of the best she had ever had, maybe the best. Looking over at Kathy, she looked like she had a pretty good climax, too.

The teacher gave them a towel and some large wet-naps to clean up. Both Kari and Kathy took a wet-nap and cleaned themselves of the saliva and pussy juice from their vuvlas and thighs.

It was a good thing that they didn’t have to do anything in this class, because Kari was wiped out from the tongue lashing she got from Melissa. Kari noticed that Kathy was pretty much in the same condition.

At the end of the class, Kari waited so she could talk to Melissa. “Hi, Melissa. I just wanted to thank you for the Relief. I have never had my pussy eaten so well by anyone. My husband comes close, but no one else.”

Melissa smiled and said, “I enjoyed it too. You were my first ol ... married woman. You sure have a sweet tasting pussy.” Melissa gave Kari a quick kiss and tweaked one of her nipples.

After submitting to a few Reasonable Requests, Kari and Kathy went to the cafeteria for lunch. After they got their food, they sat at the nude table. This is the one place where Program students were off limits to the other students. There were three girls and two boys sitting at the table. As they ate, Kari talked to the other Program students about their opinion of The Program. They all said they didn’t care for The Program. However after the initial embarrassment, it wasn’t too bad. They said they didn’t like being manhandled by the other students. The girls especially didn’t like how they were treated by the other students when it came to Reasonable Requests.

Then, Kari asked what they liked about The Program. With a bit of embarrassment on their faces, the boys liked getting Relief, especially when they could get a handjob or a blowjob from one of their female classmates. One of the boys said he had gotten a blowjob from a girl who he had a crush on. It had surprised him when she volunteered to give him Relief. He was happy that his crush gave him a blowjobs as afters, he had asked her out on a date and she accepted. Both boys said they loved being able to shower with the girls. One of the boys said he would be willing to be in The Program every day if he could shower with the girls.

The girls weren’t as enthusiastic about The Program as the guys, but there were some things they liked about The Program. They did kind of like the attention they got from boys while they were naked. They didn’t like some of the Reasonable Requests, especially when they had to spread their pussy lips or their butt cheeks. They also liked showering with the boys. All three girls giggled as they said they liked seeing all those penises. It gave them a few ideas about who they might want to date.

Kari thought it was interesting to get some other opinions about The Program from other Program participants. They talked for a few more minutes.

Then Kari told Kathy that she had to pee. Kathy said she had to pee also. They went to the boys’ room. Kari couldn’t ever remember being in a boys’ room, but it was pretty much like what she expected. One thing that did surprise her was there was a toilet out in the open.

“That is the toilet for The Program participants,” explained Kathy as she went over and sat down on it. There was a couple boys in the restroom who came over to watch Kathy, who was very calm as she peed. When she was done, she wiped, flushed and went to the sink to wash her hands.

Then, it was Kari’s turn. She went over and sat down on the toilet. One of the boys who had watched Kathy asked Kari to spread her legs more. It didn’t take long for her to start peeing. The boys watched intently. When she was done, like Kathy, she wiped, flushed and went over to the sink to wash her hands. The boys who watched her thanked her and then left the restroom.

As they walked out, Kari asked Kathy, “Does it bother you to pee in front of boys like that?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.