Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when Kathy was put into The Program?” asked Kevin.

“Of course, I do,” said Kari. “When I found out about The Program, I thought ... oh, I don’t know what I thought about it. I didn’t know if I wanted the kids to take part in it.”

“It really was a shock to find out about The Program,” said Kevin.

Kari said, “In spite of having to deal with The Program, the kids adapted to it without too many problems.”

“Well, we did get them use to the idea of The Program by adapting a nudity friendly household.”

At supper, the kids told about their day at school. Kate and Keith told about their day, which weren’t too exciting, but it turned interesting when Kathy told what happened to her in school.

“I was put into The Program today,” said Kathy calmly.

Kari was shocked at the news, but remained calm. “How was it?”

Kathy took a sip of her milk. “It wasn’t too bad. I have been nude in public before, so I kind of knew what to expect. The part I didn’t care for was submitting to Reasonable Requests. I don’t think that they are that reasonable ... I didn’t like having to spread my labia lips and my butt cheeks. Mom, why do boys want to look at a girl’s anus?”

“I don’t know for sure, but...” Kari really didn’t want to say it, but she always tried to answer her children’s questions honestly...”I think it is because some guys kind of like the idea of anal sex.”

“Anal sex? What is that, Mommy?” asked Kate.

Kari didn’t want to answer her question, but she did. “Anal sex is when a boy puts his penis into the anus or rectum of another person, most of the time it is a girl, but sometimes it’s another boy.” Kari waited a few seconds and was glad no one asked a follow up question.

“People really do that?” Kari nodded. “I don’t know if I would want to do that. I think vaginal sex would be more enjoyable for the girl.”

Kari didn’t want to say anything, because she was sure one of the kids would ask a question she really didn’t want to answer. “Well, some people like it. It is kind of like how you like football and someone else likes hockey.”

Thankfully, the question wasn’t asked. “I have gym class this week, so I got to shower with lots of boys. I really enjoyed seeing all those penises,” said Kathy.

‘Kathy is getting quite an education in penises in gym class,’ thought Kari. Then, she thought, ‘This is something I would like to have experienced when I was her age. Since I signed up to be a parent in The Program, I probably will be able to experience a shower full of teenage boys.’

The dinner conversation continued and before too long, changed subjects.

In bed, Kari and Kevin were talking. “I still don’t like The Program, but I’m glad Kathy adapted to it quickly. She was experienced enough home and public nudity, so she kind of knew what to expect,” said Kari.

Kevin caressed Kari’s butt. “Did you think she was going to ask about us having anal sex?”

“OMG, I’m so glad she didn’t. I try to be honest with the kids about anything they ask, but I don’t know if I really wanted them to know we have had anal sex.”

“I know we have only tried it a couple times,” said Kevin, “but I know it wasn’t comfortable for you.”

“I feel bad about that, but I still wouldn’t want the kids to know we even tried it.”

Kevin was still caressing Kari’s butt. “This week should be interesting with Kathy in The Program.”

At dinner, Kathy was telling about her second day in The Program. “It wasn’t too bad today. A couple boys played with my breasts.”

Kate asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

“I had to tell them to be gentle, but it really felt nice. Another boy rubbed my vulva and it felt nice too.”

“Did you have gym again today?” asked Kari.

“I have gym every day this week. Gym class is the best thing about being in The Program. I get to take a shower with the boys and it was so cool,” said Kathy. I am the only girl and every boy in the class had an erection. It was so cool seeing all those erect penises and it was even cooler knowing I caused all of them.” Kari and Kathy talked for a little while and then said she needed to go and do her homework.

Kari was in the kitchen, doing the dishes when Keith walked in. “Hi, Mom. Do you need any help with the dishes?”

“Thanks, sweetie, but I’m almost done.” Kari could tell Keith wanted to ask her something. “Is there something you want to ask me?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Well?”

“Mom, students who are put into The Program have to agree to Reasonable Requests, correct?” Kari nodded. “So, if I ask Kathy if I can look at and touch her breasts and crotch, she would have to let me, correct?”

Kari didn’t like where this was going, but it was within the guidelines of The Program. “Do you want to do that, sweetie?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Didn’t you look at Kate’s crotch when you and her took showers together?”

“Not like they do in school. Even if I did, it was a long time ago and I don’t remember doing it.”

“I know Kathy doesn’t sit with her legs closed or crossed, so don’t you get a good look at her crotch?”

“Yes, but not as good as the boys who ask girls in school for a Reasonable Request,” explained Keith. “I have only asked girls for a Reasonable Request a couple times, but the boys really don’t have much time to look at a girl’s crotch.”

Kari didn’t want to agree with Keith, but he made some very good points. “Okay, you can ask her, but if she agrees, I want to be there when you do it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.