Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kari and Kevin Krill were in bed, after having a very satisfying sex session and were just talking.

“That was pretty good, babe!” said Kevin.

“It’s always good with you, sweetie. You’re quite the stud.”

They cuddled for a little bit more and then Kari said, “Sweetie, do you realize what day it is tomorrow?”

“Well, I know today is Thursday, but other than that, I don’t know,” reply Kevin. “However, I bet you know.”

“Friday is the first anniversary of us moving here,” said Kari.

Kevin thought about it for a few moments and said, “You’re right. It has been a year and it has been quite a year.”

Kari laughed. “That is an understatement, sweetie. It has been a hell of a year.”

“Can’t argue with your statement.”

Kevin was quiet for a little bit, as he played with Kari’s nipple. “What are you thinking about, sweetie?”

“I was just thinking about the last year,” replied Kevin. “I was so happy about the promotion I got, but after we found out what was going on here, I wasn’t sure I wanted to stay, no matter the damage to my career.”

“I know,” said Kari. “It was quite a cultural shock. I still remember the first day I found out what was going on here.”

“However, it has been an interesting experience. We have had good and bad experiences like any other family, but some of them were a lot different than most families,” said Kevin. “I still remember when you told me about it.”

AUGUST / SEPTEMBER

MOVING

Kari and Kevin had finished unpacking the boxes for the day. The family didn’t want to move, but Kevin’s new job and promotion required it. Matter of fact, his standing in the company would have suffered greatly if he hadn’t accepted the promotion.

“I don’t remember there being this many boxes when we were packing to move,” said Kari. “Are you sure the movers didn’t add a bunch of boxes?

“I know it seems that way, but I’m pretty sure the movers didn’t add anything,” said Kevin. “I think everything is unpacked, except for the kids’ stuff.”

The Krill children, Kathy, who was 16 and Kate and Kevin, who were twins and 14, had stayed behind while their parents got the house ready. When they would arrive, they would have two weeks before school started.

Kari and Kevin walked together into the living room and sat down on the couch. “Too bad the cable isn’t connected,” said Kevin.

“Just like a man,” said Kari with a smile in her voice. “I contacted the cable company. They will be out tomorrow to connect the cable and to bring the boxes.”

“I’m hungry,” said Kevin. “Why don’t I go and get some food.”

“Okay, sounds good.”

About an hour later, Kari and Kevin were back on the couch, after enjoying their dinner. They were just sitting there, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.

All of a sudden, Kari got off the couch and said, “I will be right back.” After about 10 minutes, Kari came back into the room, wearing a robe. “I have the feeling you wish the TV was connected so you could have some entertainment. Am I right?”

Kevin kind of agreed. “Well, there is a game on tonight I was kind of interested in watching.”

“Would you be interested in playing a game with me?” Kari took off her robe to reveal her naked body and after laying a towel on the arm of the couch, she positioned herself over the arm, with her butt as high as she could get it.

Kevin didn’t need any further encouragement.

The next day, Kevin went to his new office. He wasn’t officially starting his job for a couple days, but he wanted to see how long it would take to get to his new office and check out his new office.

Kari had some errands to run, including registering the children for school. The cable company had came out first thing in the morning, so she had plenty of time to do the rest of her errands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.