Demon Bait - Cover

Demon Bait

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Having removed her enemies and securing herself financially for the present, Maddy is incensed when her Familiar, Al, is kidnapped. She vows to get him back, no matter what. The job turns out to be more dangerous and much more different than she imagined.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Demons   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Revenge   Violence  

Samuel Barrett arrived at David’s apartment early the next morning to talk to him.

“There was an interruption in the Magic from the Lines again last night. It lasted for about a half hour, but it took considerably longer for the lines to return to normal,” he told David.

“The Dragon, she must have had a caller. I was told earlier by one of those I had watching her at night that a man visited her on the last occasion of the Lines losing their Magic,” David told him.

“But what were they doing with all of that Magic? No one detected any strong spells being cast with it either time,” Barrett demanded.

“The watcher told me that the Magic always gathers around a female Dragon when she has sex,” David told him.

“SEX!! Who would have sex with a Dragon? Even one as good looking as she is?”

“Another Dragon,” David told him, calmly.

“What, two of them?” Barrett demanded.

“Yes, at least two,” David replied.

“There are more than two of them?” a shocked Barrett asked.

“According to my source, there are still a good number of them. The source also said that two Dragons having serious sex could destroy half or more of Atlanta,” he told Barrett.

“You have to be joking!” a still shocked Barrett replied.

“I can only tell you what I was told by my source,” David answered.

“Again, this is something that you knew and held off telling us,” Barrett accused him in an angry voice.

“Would it have done any good before now to have brought it up? None of you believed that she was a Dragon until recently,” David told him in anger.

“No ... no we didn’t. Especially that young fool Pennson. He was the one who called her ‘Demon Bait’ before she left. I’m not sure what to think of this whole mess. Nothing has happened since the night the attempt was made to access her house. No one has even seen her, but Pennson hasn’t heard from those he sent out there. There hasn’t been a trace of them either,” he told David.

“I was also told that Dragons have a long memory,” David reminded him.

“What can we do about the Lines drying up?” Barrett asked, changing the subject.

“I have no idea, as none of those I had watching her will respond to my summons, and the Dragon has shutdown the camera system that I had watching her,” David told him in a tired voice. Barrett left shortly after that, no wiser than when he had arrived.


In the morning, I was up reasonably early. There had been no dreams or visits to the Guardian to disturb my sleep. Later downstairs, I made breakfast for Al and me in addition to doing the dishes. I knew that I was putting off starting on Book 6, as I was worried what I would find in there.

Eventually though, everything was cleaned up and put away. I had no more excuses for not starting on Book 6. Sitting at the table, I pulled it to me and opened the cover, not sure what I expected. Nothing happened. There was no pronouncement, no explosion, or any flashes of light. It just sat there and a blank page stared at me for several minutes

“This is silly,” I finally said and turned the page. The print on the second page was in large letters, and it was very direct.

You Are A Dragon

it read near the top center of the page. Below that, it continued in smaller print:

If you intend to continue and be a real Dragon, you may read the rest of the

Book. If you have any doubts about being a Dragon for the rest of your life,

STOP HERE.

Only those who are Dragons have ever read this far. Not all of them wished

to continue, however. There is no going back if you read further in this Book,

DECIDE NOW!

I looked at the page for a long time. The words didn’t change and my resolve wavered. Finally, I turned to Al.

“Al, do you want to be the Familiar of a Dragon?” I asked. After a few seconds, Al looked up at me from where he had been sleeping.

“You must make the decision, Maddy. You can’t push it off on me. The old Dragon told me that you would ask. I won’t decide for you,” he told me bluntly before going back to sleep. I sat there with the book open in front of me a while longer.

“What would my grandmother do?” I finally asked myself. Apparently, as strong and as wise as she had been, she had never gotten this far in the Books, or she had chosen to close Book 6. Somehow, I was sure that if I closed the Book without going further, I would never be able to open it again. It didn’t say that anywhere, and no one had told me this, but I sensed that it was true.

After a time, I considered what my options were. There were those who were after me. If I stopped and closed the book, I would remain only a Witch, I was sure. True, I would be a Ley Line Witch and powerful, but eventually, my enemies would find a way to defeat me.

On the other hand if I continued to read the Book, I would be a Dragon Witch. I would still have the same enemies, but I would have the POWER of a DRAGON to combat them with.

The Guardian had told me that I was never intended to be a Dragon. Yet, the Ley Lines had changed me after the first Demon had attacked me and nearly succeeded in incinerating me. Why had the Lines done that? Who controlled them, if anyone did? I had no answers to these questions. Still the Wyrd had put me in the middle of things that I didn’t understand, and it was my choice which way I would go.

It took me several more minutes to make up my mind, but I finally reached out and with one finger, I flipped the page over. Magic flashed as the page changed, and the Guardian appeared in my kitchen.

“So Little Dragon Witch, you have decided to go forward. That is good. There are those of great power arrayed against you. You are not ready to know their names yet. Study the Final Book carefully, and rid yourself of those humans here who are opposed to you. Your helpmate may aid you in that. When you finish this last Book, I will return, and we will decide what is ahead of you,” she told me before vanishing. I could now see that Al had been listening to what the Guardian had said.

“So, you have decided to be a Dragon,” he said.

“Yes, I have. Did you hear all that the Guardian said?” I asked.

“Yes, all of it. When will we go after those who tried to attack us?” he asked.

“Soon, but I must talk to Kennith first,” I told him before returning to Book 6. I studied it for much of the remainder of the day only stopping to prepare a good dinner for Kennith and myself plus another for Al and Alva.

When Kennith arrived that evening, I had already showered and changed clothes. Dinner was on the table also, and I reheated it with a spell while on the way to the front door. On checking that it was Kennith on the other side, I pulled the door open. He whistled on seeing me.

“You look fabulous,” he said before taking me in his arms and kissing me for a long, long time. There was Magic rotating around us when we came up for air a few minutes later. Al and Alva had disappeared.

“Come in, I have dinner prepared for us and also for our Familiars,” I told him and stopped to take a good look at him. He was wearing the same suit that he had worn on our first date and still looked good enough to eat. This reminded me that he was here for dinner, and I led him to the dining room. He had never been in there before.

“Have a seat, while I get Al and Alva their dinner,” I told him and was only a few minutes doing that. Ken was seated at the large dining table when I returned. It would seat twelve but there were only the two of us tonight.

“Sit at the head of the table,” I told him, and he assisted me with my chair on his right before taking his seat. I had set out my great grandmother’s china along with her silverware. A little Magic had removed close to a century’s worth of tarnish on the pieces that we were using. I served both of us before we began eating.

“Did you prepare all of this?” he asked as we ate. “It’s delicious,” he added before I could answer.

“Yes, I cooked all of it this afternoon,” I told him.

“You’re quite the cook,” he said by way of a compliment.

“Thank you,” I replied in a quiet voice. Dinner only lasted a half an hour or so as we had only made light conversation.

“Why don’t you sit in the small parlor, while I take care of the dishes. You can study more of your book while I’m busy,” I told him when we had finished.

“I’m nearly finished with it. We weren’t very busy last night and I had time to study,” he told me, before asking, “How did your studying go today?”

“It went fine. I’ll explain after I finish the dishes,” I told him, as he left for the small parlor. The dishes were only an excuse, as I wasn’t sure what to tell him about why I had chosen to continue to be a Dragon, and he might not understand. As it turned out, I needn’t have worried. When I reached the small parlor, Ken was closing the book.

“Once I got used to the idea of being a Dragon, the remainder of the book was very informative,” he told me, holding up the book.

“That’s good, as I needed to decide if I would be a Dragon or just a Ley Line Witch when I started on Book 6. Those were the only choices. The Guardian appeared in the kitchen once I had decided,” I told him.

“So, we both decided,” he said, as he exhaled heavily.

“Yes, we did. She also said that I need to deal with those who attacked me several days ago. I will do that tomorrow. There will be a meeting of the Ley Line Wizards’ Executive Committee tomorrow,” I told him.

“There is no meeting planned for tomorrow,” he told me in a sure voice.

“There will be a meeting tomorrow at mid-morning,” I told him in a confident voice.

“How do you know that?” he asked a bit confused.

“Because we will drain the Lines again tonight, and they will all be very upset,” I told him with a smile.

“How... !!” he started before the reason occurred to him. “OH!” he said, as I moved into his arms, and we started draining the Lines. Eventually, we adjourned to my bedroom. The house was already thick with rotating Magic.

After locking the bedroom door, I began removing Ken’s clothing before removing mine. Later his eyes never left me as I slowly removed my clothes, one piece at a time following his.

“Do you need a little relief?” I asked when finished, as his manhood was straining to reach me some five feet away from him.

“I’ll be all right,” he told me, as I approached him, and he took me in his arms. We kissed for a short time, but he wasn’t all right, as it only took a couple of strokes of my hand to bring him off.

“I was more ready than I thought,” he confessed before I led him over to the bed. We continued there for a time, but I needed to feel him in me, and shortly pulled him over on top of me. His long thick cock slid into me, and I was in heaven.

It was long, slow strokes then for a long, long time with kissing, and he massaged my breasts a bit. Eventually, the strokes grew shorter and much faster as our need grew. I had a huge orgasm building in my belly. I had already had a number of very nice minor orgasms, but this one was the grandmother of them all. I could feel that Ken was close also, as we redoubled our efforts, slamming into each other.

Suddenly, we were both there, and that orgasm burst out of my belly to rip through me. It locked up every muscle in my body before bouncing back for a return trip to where it started. I passed out in orgasmic bliss before it reached there.

When consciousness returned, my body was still shaking, and I was breathing with difficulty from that massive orgasm, but God, I felt FANTASTIC! After a time the shaking stopped, and my breathing evened out. I turned then to find Ken beside me, but both of us were wrapped in Magic, and the room was like the inside of a rotating molasses container, as the Magic was so thick around us.

“Are you okay?” he asked on noticing that I was awake.

“I think so,” I told him, as I tried to turn toward him and found that I could move through the thick Magic, but only slowly.

“We should shower,” he told me but paused. “Well, once the Magic thins out some,” he finished, as I moved up against him. I found that I was tired from the effort to move and went to sleep cuddled up against him.

On awakening next to Ken some time later, I could tell that the Magic had thinned out some, but he was hard again, and I found that I still had an itch that needed scratching.

“Are you ready for more?” he asked on seeing that I was awake.

“Yes, we should go again,” I told him, and he moved over on top of me. This second time was even longer with much passionate kissing and plenty of breast massaging. I just seemed to have orgasm after orgasm, and there was another storm brewing in my belly that the others didn’t diminish one little bit. Suddenly, we were there again, and that monster ripped through me to just keep going and repeating again and again. I couldn’t move and it didn’t stop for a while. I finally passed out in orgasmic bliss under Ken, as he continued to fill me with his Dragon seed.

Awakening some time later, I noticed that my body was still and my breathing was even. The Magic still rotated around us, but it was fairly thin now. Before I had passed out, it had been so thick that it was almost solid and was rotating like the winds of a hurricane. I wondered how long I had been asleep and looked over at the clock on the night stand. It read 4:00 AM!

“Good grief!” I thought. “We had initially started at around 9:00 PM. That was seven hours ago!” Ken was still asleep beside me. I moved over closer to him and returned to sleep also.

I was next awakened by the sound of two cats yowling outside my bedroom door. A quick check showed that it was 8:30 in the morning! Where had the night gone? Ken sat up beside me, having been awakened by the cats, also.

“Our Familiars are unhappy,” he said.

“They are probably hungry. I’ll put something on and let them in while you go into the bathroom and start the shower,” I told him. Our Familiars were definitely unhappy when I let them in.

“What went on in here last night?” Al demanded. “The Magic got so thick that we couldn’t move after a while,” he added.

“We had sex ... twice,” I told him.

“Only twice?” Alva asked.

“It lasted a l-o-o-o-ng time,” I told them before adding, “We need to shower. Then I’ll be down and make breakfast for us all.” The shower wasn’t that long, but we did enjoy it and each other for a time.

Downstairs, I made ham and eggs for breakfast along with biscuits and orange juice. I made enough ham and eggs for Al and Alva to also have some. They didn’t care for the orange juice or the biscuits but did like the bowl of milk that I gave them.

Following breakfast, I took Ken aside for a serious talk.

“This morning I’m going after those who sent people to attack me several days ago. They will be at the meeting. I want you to go with me. We will go in our Dragon form,” I told him to a surprised look from him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.