Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work? - Cover

Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work?

Copyright© 2020 by storyace

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gus and Sally had always wanted children, but Sally was unable to carry one. She insists that Gus bring home another wife. Far more ambitious than a sexual threesome; plural marriage. A partnership of three. Can it work? Maybe if the sex is good enough, the love will happen naturally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Sai comes again, and Beatrice’s twin sister wants to come a few times too, and become wife number five. How can a man refuse?

A week or two after I got back home, Alice and I were heading for the airfield when we got a call from Beatrice.

“I’m outside Sai’s apartment.” She told us, “You should get over here quick.”

I turned around and we were there in a couple of minutes.

Sai was living with her new guy, a black doctor named John, at his apartment in a small complex near the hospital. It was summer and we could hear them yelling through an open window, along with some crashing sounds.

“I rang the bell but I guess they can’t hear me.” Beatrice said.

I lifted her on my shoulders, then with my palms under her feet lifted her up as far as I could reach, and she was able to get onto their balcony, go inside, and buzz the door.

When Alice and I got inside, it was mayhem; thrown and broken things, Sai was in tears, John was screaming terrible things at her.

I knew straight away it was my fault, at least in part.

John was a big guy, nearly my size. “You!” he bellowed, and I thought he was going to go for me.

“Hey, take it easy doc.” I told him, holding up my palms, “What’s the problem?”

He looked at me, and then at Alice, who had her knees bent and her guard up, and was ready to take him to pieces. John knew she was ex-military, and deflated a little.

“You have no business here, get the fuck out!” he told us.

“Sai is still my wife.” Alice informed him calmly.

“Well your WIFE is pregnant!” he said loud enough so the whole building would know, “And she told me she doesn’t know whether it will be black or white!”

He turned to Sai again, “You’re a cheating lying bitch, no one can love you!”

“We can.” Beatrice interjected.

“We do.” Alice agreed.

“Come on Sai, let’s go home.” I said to the upset woman.

“No!” she objected, “I’m not a baby machine! You don’t get to trade me around depending on whose baby I’m carrying!”

“Hey, our home is your home, no matter what.” Alice told her. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Sai was 14 weeks at the time, Alice was showing slightly at 18 weeks, and Beatrice was 8 weeks along.

Our house was a maternity ward again, three out of four of my women pregnant. Sally was euphoric.

“But Sally, if John is the father then he’ll have rights.”

“It’s our baby, Gus.” Sally said optimistically, “I’m sure it was you, you’ll see when it’s born.”

Sai was always horny when she was pregnant; Alice was the opposite and Beatrice could take it or leave it.

“Go sleep with Sai.” Alice told me, “I mean, you know. Make her one of us again, she’s got to get over John.”

I stroked her swollen belly and looked at her longingly.

“Go on, get your doey eyes off me and go fuck my wife!” Alice laughed.

Sally said the same thing; “We need her to forget John.”

“Why?” I asked, “Maybe he’s better for her than we are.”

“Don’t be stupid, Gus. Get your big dick into that room and into Sai!”

“But you and Sai barely even get along.” I objected.

“Go on, git!” Sally insisted.

“Hey Gus.” Sai said when I went into her room. “I thought you were with Alice tonight.”

“She prefers to sleep alone when she’s pregnant.” I said, “You know that. Do you want me to go?”

“No.” Sai said, sitting on the edge of the bed, “But I’m not sure I want you to stay either. You’re like an addiction, Gus; this house, the others, the kids. Like a sticky love trap, too sweet to escape from.”

I sat next to her and ran my hand under her loose blouse. Her thick black hair gleamed in the dim light, her breasts were already swollen, and her soft oriental eyes stiffened my cock.

Like I said, I loved Alice more; but Sai was more beautiful. Not to mention, a lot of fun to do it with.

“You just want to fuck me until I forget about John.” She said accusingly. “I love him, Gus.”

“Then why did you get it on with me at the airfield that time?”

“I love you too.” She admitted.

“You’re all mixed up with us already.” I said, “You have a piece of the business, married to Alice, and we have Gina of course.”

“And we have your wife Sally.” She added.

“What if we build another house?” I suggested. “We’ve got 14 acres here, we could build another whole house just for you.”

Sai perked up a bit; so did her breasts, so I lifted the blouse off.

Her skin was pale, with a dark blemish or two for contrast. Her body had wonderful curves, and I ran my hands over them. Lifting her tits, stroking her neck, until she succumbed.

“Oh alright!” she sighed, “Fuck you, Gus.”

“Ok.” I agreed, and took my clothes off.

Sai liked sex. She liked my big body looming over her smaller one, she looked at me rapturously as I kissed her belly and breasts, her neck and mouth. She took my organ in her hand and I pushed it into her.

No one else was in my mind; I was there with Sai, all the way. At that moment, I loved only her.

She lifted her hips to meet my thrusts, her vagina wet and still tight. Her fingers stroked my shoulders, we kissed, and she came after a minute.

She rode me for a while, then back on her back I kissed, tickled, and fucked her so she came again, and a third time.

“Enough!” she wailed, her long legs holding me tight, “Enough, Gus! Let me have it now.”

We growled and grunted, grappled and thrashed as we came together, a grizzled old mechanic and a sexy young executive.

“What if the baby’s black?” she asked.

“Then we’ll love him or her just the same.” I told her.

Sai got bigger, her womb swelling and swelling, and we made love 4 or 5 times a week.

We waited to the end to find out. Sai gave birth to a boy, and there was no doubt.

The baby was beautiful, and quite dark skinned. John was the father.

To my surprise, Sally was thrilled; “A black baby Gus!” she exalted, “Now we have total diversity!”

I was ok; I had 2 biological children, soon to be 4. And Alice’s daughter Vicky too.

Our family was a great mess, 4 moms and 3 biological dads. It really didn’t matter who was the offspring of who, we all shared the work, the love, and the care.

But John had to be allowed in; he was a good man, and we became friends. But he was a wedge, opening a crack in our household.

Beatrice was great; she kept working in her garden and helping Sally with the house as she swelled bigger and bigger, and she slept with Alice, Sai, or me. She even shared a bed with Sally. Probably platonic, I’m not sure.

Alice gave birth to her third child, Beatrice her first. Sally was euphoric.

The business expanded, we were now a major skydiving center. With the two large planes, the jump nuts could organize events, which drew big crowds of easy spending adrenalin freaks.

Then Beatrice’s identical twin sister arrived.

It was about a year after the second batch of kids were born; our two houses were always busy, loud, and generally happy. Sally was full time mothering, Beatrice took time with the kids too, Sai, Alice, and I worked a lot.

It wasn’t all roses; we had a crises or two. Health scares, money worries, clashes. Sometimes they all ganged up on me, even Alice.

A stream of family came through; Vicky’s aunt and uncle on her father’s side, Beatrice’s mother who was a year younger than me [No, that doesn’t happen in this story], Sai’s brothers.

And then Cecilia, Beatrice’s identical twin.

Young women kept turning up; I don’t know what they wanted, but I referred them to Sally who gently sent them on their way. We weren’t a charity or a cult looking for more members, we were a family.

Cecilia came to visit us just before she graduated from med school, and Sai told her there were intern slots open at her hospital.

Sally said she was welcome to stay with us.

Beatrice seemed happy about it. Alice not so much.

Even though Cecilia and Beatrice were technically identical twins, they weren’t at all identical. Cecilia was paler, thinner, and cut her hair short. She was faster talking and higher strung.

And she wasn’t my lover.

She had massive student debt, so living with us was practical. She rode to work with Sai, and had low expenses. She didn’t cost us anything except food, and we had a doctor in house.

But, well; she had needs, like everyone. She flirted with me sometimes, we talked, I liked her. She was an alternate Beatrice, what she could have been if she’d tried. Not better, not even smarter. But another version.

She was working 75 hour weeks, and Beatrice brought it up at a family meeting.

“Cecilia wants to sleep with Gus.” She said to everyone.

There was a moment of shocked silence.

“No way!” Alice said.

“Absolutely not.” Sai agreed.

“Is she willing to carry a baby while working those crazy hours?” Sally asked.

“Yes.” Beatrice said. “By the time she’s fully qualified and out of debt, we’ll be 35. Even then, she won’t have time to look after a baby. This is perfect for her.”

“She’d get 5 weeks paid maternity leave.” Sai allowed, “But do we really want more kids?”

“Yes.” Sally insisted.

“Do I get a vote?” I asked, but they ignored me as the debate raged on.

I got up and went out into the living room, where Cecilia sat on the sofa as she worked though case notes.

She looked up; “Have the politburo come to a decision?” she asked with a smile.

“It seems a bit clinical.” I said, sitting down next to her. “I like you, but is that enough?”

“I like you too Gus.” She said, her usual brash confidence fading. “Maybe I’m just jealous of my sister, I’m supposed to be the big success, but she has you all, the baby, and she’s happy.”

“You have us all anyway, and Beatrice’s baby is as much yours as hers, and the other kids love you too.”

“I want ... I want.” She said quietly. “I want, Gus; and I don’t want to go outside the family. I want you.”

She looked up at me with eyes I knew well, with desire that looked like Beatrice’s, but pain and longing that her sister didn’t suffer with.

I kissed her; only out mouths met, and our lips seemed to stick together.

“Hey!” Alice interrupted, “What’s all this?”

The others all streamed in behind her. Sally and Beatrice seemed happy, Sai and Alice looked pissed off.

“It is what it is.” I said defiantly, putting an arm around Cecilia’s thin shoulders.

“No.” Cecilia objected, pulling away and standing up. “It has to be unanimous. I’m going to bed, if you all agree then let me know; otherwise I think I’ll need to find my own place. I love you guys but, well. You know.”

We all argued and debated into the night. It came down to a simple reality; Cecilia was already one of us. Part of the family. She had plenty to give, and deserved to be included fully.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.