Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work? - Cover

Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work?

Copyright© 2020 by storyace

Chapter 2: Alice could love Gus; but she doesn’t need a husband, she needs a wife. Or two.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alice could love Gus; but she doesn’t need a husband, she needs a wife. Or two. - Gus and Sally had always wanted children, but Sally was unable to carry one. She insists that Gus bring home another wife. Far more ambitious than a sexual threesome; plural marriage. A partnership of three. Can it work? Maybe if the sex is good enough, the love will happen naturally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Our house was busy, happy, and sexy. Sally stayed home, Sai and I went to our jobs. I alternated beds, and there were no threesomes.

And no babies either.

Sai and I had our checkups; all was well we were told, keep trying. It was a small town and everyone knew Sai lived at our house, but the fertility checks spilled our situation into the public domain.

Sally and Sai became close; they seemed to love each other. Sometimes I thought they loved each other more than either of them loved me.

They were straight, their love was platonic and really sweet. Sometimes I pretended to be busy on my laptop, while watching them sitting and talking in the kitchen. Their expressions, their gestures, their laughter warmed my heart and turned me on.

The two of them came at me one evening; Sai in a sexy transparent teddy of Sally’s that I hadn’t seen in many years. She sat down next to me.

Sally was in a short black kimono, her auburn and grey hair contrasting with the shiny fabric. She sat on my other side.

“Supposedly, sperm count rises from prolonged sexual stimulation.” Sally informed me, putting a hand on my thigh.

“Is it that time of the month already?” I asked them, stretching my arms around them both.

“Almost.” Sai said, draping herself against my right side, “We think you’re having too much sex.”

“Torture, that’s the thing.” Sally said, running a hand up under my shirt, “We want to tease you for three days, and then you and Sai will be ready at the same time.”

“Highest possible sperm count.” Sai added, her hand squeezing my cock through my jeans, “Three days without ejaculating.”

“Ok.” I agreed, “What do you mean torture?”

“Prolonged sexual stimulation without release.” Sally explained, “Get undressed, Gus.”

I didn’t see any ropes or chains; just my two sexy women, with their eager expressions and hungry eyes.

Sally opened the kimono but didn’t remove it. She had no pubic hair.

“Like it?” she asked.

“I do!” I said enthusiastically as Sai pulled the teddy off over her head, revealing that her groin was shaved too.

Sally tickled my stiff penis as Sai kissed me for a while. I wanted to go down on her but she wouldn’t let me.

“Only kissing and touching.” Sally clarified.

They had agreed on limits; if I went down on either of them, that would be sex.

I kissed Sally, then Sai, then Sally. Their hands stroked my body, my penis, my balls. I fondled their breasts, and sucked all 4 nipples.

After an hour or so, they got up and left me there with my hard cock.

After dinner, we all made out some more; they alternated. Sally put my cock in her mouth for a short time, and Sai did too.

“I’m getting a little wound up here.” Sai admitted.

“That’s the idea.” Sally said happily.

The next morning I watched Sai dress for work. In contrast to the scrubbed face and simple clothes she wore at home, when she went to the office she wore high heels, stockings, a tight powerful dress, and makeup.

“What do you think?” she asked, turning to me.

“God damn, I sure want to knock you up.” I groaned.

I had sex on my mind all day, my cock was slightly swollen, I almost went to visit Sai at her office. Just to see her, talk to her, flirt with her.

Sally came to see me, and brought lunch.

My first wife was still a good looking woman. She was dressed to turn heads, a colorful tight summer dress, heels, stockings, her hair down.

“Horny?” she inquired.

“I’m going crazy.” I confirmed.

“Excellent.” She said, “Me too.” She sat on my desk and lifted her skirt, revealing that the stockings were held up by little straps and she had no panties on.

“Just stay there for a moment.” I said, and got up to lock the office door, even though no one was around, I was alone there most days.

I went down on her, she leaned back and sighed happily, hands on my head and feet on the armrests of my chair.

Sally was 43, lean and sexy. Having the younger woman living with us had rekindled our sex life. Maybe it was jealousy, the need to compete. Maybe it was just that there was sex in the air all the time when Sai was around. Maybe it was the renewed hope of having children that got Sally turned on.

Whatever, the point is when I licked and sucked my wife, she came. And I didn’t.

I wallowed in her smooth shaved sweetness, enjoying it, loving loving her. To make her come like this was a declaration, that her pleasure was mine. I didn’t need to have an orgasm to enjoy the taste of my wife’s vagina, to enjoy her passion, to eat her for lunch.

“That was nice.” She panted, flush faced as she got back onto her feet. “You have those jumpers this afternoon, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I’d better get the hanger open.” I said.

I’d been hesitant to let the sky diving gang use the airport, but there wasn’t much other business. A few private planes paid a monthly charge, occasional landings by air taxis, and I had a maintenance contract for two emergency service choppers.

The sky divers were plentiful, regular, profitable, and a pain in the ass.

I opened the office door and almost collided with Alice, the jump plane pilot.

She stepped back and I introduced Sally.

“Hey Alice, this is my wife, Sally.” I said.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Alice said, looking into the office. “And thanks for the tomatoes last week, they were really good.”

“Oh, those weren’t from me, they came from Gus’ other wife, Sai.” Sally said, coming out to join us in the shabby main office. “I’ll tell her you said so though, she’s so proud of her vegetables.”

Alice looked a little confused, Sally laughed and went outside.

“Jeez Gus, you need to wash out your mouth.” Alice told me, “You smell like ... Um, yeah. So let me get things straight, Sai who sent the tomatoes is your ex-wife?”

“No, Sally is my first wife, Sai is my second wife.”

“So Sally is your ex and she stops by for nooners? Man, you’re a dark horse Gus.”

“No, we all live together.” I clarified, “Legally I’m only married to Sally though.”

“So you’re a bigamist.” Alice declared with a laugh.

“I suppose; I’m not big on being categorized.” I said.

“Well, this explains why you’re so relaxed.” She quipped, unaware that my balls were swollen and my cock stiff in my pants.

That evening, Sally and Sai made out with me again; keeping me hard and excited but without release. I have no idea if it made conception more likely, but it was great fun.

It was sex, yet not sex. We kissed, touched, teased. I was naked, Sally kept her clothes on, Sai was only in panties. There was no penetration, no orgasms.

Yet it was wonderful; powerful. I was adored, I was a god. Or just breeding stock.

Their gentle, loving hands coursed over my body, my penis, my face. Their beautiful faces smiled at me, there big nipples stood with intent, even Sally’s, even though she knew she wasn’t going to get any for a while.

It was the purist lovemaking; the three of us wanted to make a baby. We all loved each other, we had a plan, and sexual pleasure was included.

Except for Sally, but she’d got hers at lunch.

“My god, check his balls, Sally!” Sai laughed, “He’s swollen up.”

She took her hand away and Sally cradled my nuts with a smile. “He’ll start leaking soon.” she agreed.

“Look, he already is!” Sai added, waving my penis for emphasis. “Oh come on, let’s do it!”

“Ok!” I agreed.

“Not yet!” Sally admonished us, “This time it’s not just for fun. Shit Gus, be a man and hold off until tomorrow.”

I groaned and pulled them both tight, kissing Sally first, then Sai.

“I love you both.” I sighed in surrender.

“That Alice, is she single?” Sally asked me in the kitchen the next morning, “You should invite her over for dinner.”

“Yeah, she’s single.” I said, “I’m not sure if she’s straight or not.”

“I like her.” Sally said, “She looks so healthy and fertile.”

“Alice is tough.” I agreed, “Ex marine.”

“Does she get you horny?” Sally whispered huskily, standing close and grabbing my cock through my pants.

“After what you and Sai are putting me through, I’m so fucking horny I can’t tell anymore.” I answered.

“Who’s horny?” Sai inquired innocently as she came in, wearing a T shirt with her tits bursting through, the hem just at her groin.

“Oh go on!” Sally commanded, “Get yourselves back to bed and get it done before the curtains catch fire!”

Sai laughed as I grabbed her wrist and hauled her back into her bedroom.

I want to write six pages about the next six minutes; the reality is we both came pretty fast and pretty hard, and I did my part of baby making with a huge release into Sai’s tight wet eager vagina. I came like a firehose, blasting billions of spermatozoa up her tubes with passionate, loving, optimistic intent.

Sai groaned, her fingernails digging into my ass painfully.

There was that moment, the sweet after minute; I kissed her softly, her fingers tickled my back as my penis deflated within her, sticky and wet. I pulled my face up so I could look at her, so beautiful, soft eyes and high cheekbones, the little curl of her satisfaction on her mouth, the hope that this time we’d achieved our goal.

“Breakfast is ready!” Sally called out. “You gotta eat to keep your strength up.”

Sai and I wandered into the kitchen, half dressed. Sally looked from her to me and nodded sagely.

“Good work, you two.” She said, and I couldn’t tell if it was meant to be funny.

Alice came to dinner a few days later with her 3 year old daughter. Sally swooned as she fell in love with the kid.

“We have to get going, it’s a 2 hour drive home.” Alice announced at around 9.

“But you have to be at the airfield in the morning.” Sally pointed out, “Why not stay here tonight?”

“I have to drop Vicky off at my mom’s on the way back tomorrow.” Alice said.

“Well, I’ll look after Vicky if you like.” Sally said hopefully, “I’m home alone all day and I’d enjoy having her.”

Alice flew the jumpers up, they fell back down, she took them up again. They paid, they were happy, and so was I as long as there were no splat events. That was what got their permit canceled at the last airport they were using.

I invited a young couple with a catering truck, they were raking it in and I got a cut. The adrenalin addicts ate hungrily and paid up happily.

Alice stayed over a lot.

“You should sleep with Alice.” Sally said to me one night.

“What? Why?” I responded, lifting my face from her crack.

She pushed my head back down and lifted her pelvis up.

“No stopping.” She admonished me, “Alice will find her own place soon, school will start, and I won’t get to spend time with Vicky.” She explained, “Sai hasn’t conceived so far; maybe she won’t. Either way, Vicky is ... she’s here now. Ready made. I’m 43 years old, Gus; I might not even have time to see a child grow up. You and Alice like each other, hell you’re flirting all the time, don’t think Sai and I haven’t noticed. You always have a little extra nectar for us when she’s been around.”

“But...”

“No stopping!” Sally said again, “I know she’s your friend, and then there’s the business side of things. It’s a risk to try and bring her into the family; none of us want to lose them, Gus, uh ... fuck, Gus, uh...”

I knew it was time.

I lifted my head from her groin and put my penis there, sliding it in to the hilt. My wife groaned and pulled on my ass for more.

“She’s attractive.” Sally grunted, “So fertile, Gus.”

It was very odd to be talking of another person while making love, but it seemed to stimulate Sally.

“And you want me to knock her up?” I whispered.

“Yes!”

“I’ll have to romance her, seduce her, and make love with her.”

“Yes, oh yes!” Sally grunted, heaving with increased passion. “Alice is a mommy! Fertile, Gus, she’s done it before and she can do it again.”

I rammed her harder, and I knew the vibrations of it were audible through the big old house.

“If that happens, and I hold her tight, like this, and she and I come together, I just might impregnate her.” I whispered in Sally’s ear as I lifted her ass off the mattress with my cock.

My wife came, her single orgasm colliding with mine in a rush of completion.

The next morning Sally made breakfast for everyone as usual, and we all sat around the table as she served eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, and coffee. Her half-grey hair was down, slightly disheveled, her breasts unfettered under her robe.

I caught Alice looking at Sally’s tight rear. She saw me watching her and looked away, obviously embarrassed.

The situation had potential; for disaster or joy. Or both.

“I have to go to Wichita for a few days to clear out my mom’s house.” Alice told us, “Is it cool to leave Vicky here with you?”

“Of course.” Sally said happily, “Gus, you should go with Alice. Going through her mother’s things will be hard.”

I looked at Sai; she and Alice didn’t quite mesh. She didn’t object to the idea though.

“We could fly up in my plane.” I suggested.

Alice owned the big jump plane, which would have cost too much to fly that far. My little 4 seater was practical.

“Of course if you prefer to go alone, you can take the Cessna.” I added.

Alice looked around the table. Just like when we were courting Sai, no one said anything overt; but it seemed we all knew what we were about.

Alice and Vicky would be good for us, and we would be good for them. We didn’t need them, and they would do fine without us; but we all fit. Our big house with the big yard, close to the school, Sally being domestic. But Sai had nothing to give or take when it came to Alice.

Vicky came into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from her big eyes, and Sai looked at the little girl; and her face opened in a smile of affection.

It was the child that Sai and Sally loved, and frankly, I did too. The kid was a bundle of laughs, she was the counterweight to our entire existence. She was the light in out dim lives, and made the big house into a home just by being there.

Sally was right; I had to fuck Alice. Poor, poor me.

After breakfast, Alice and I drove out to the airfield together.

“Alice, are you happy at our house?” I asked her.

She hesitated before answering. “Yes.” She said cautiously.

“Are you in love with Sally?” I asked.

“No; not ‘in love’ I think she’s attractive and I love her as a friend. Sally is straight, Gus.” She replied, pulling over into a strip mall parking lot. She stopped the car and turned to me.

“I’ve been with women, and with men.” She told me. “I can love either, if there’s a connection.”

“Do we have a connection, Alice?” I asked her.

She put the car in gear. “Maybe.” She said, and pulled back out into the road.

There was a few technical tasks to do, and we worked together seamlessly; Alice was a reliable partner. She was capable of running the airfield herself, except for the aircraft maintenance work that I did.

I locked up the office and she pre-checked and fueled the plane. We pushed it out together and she started the motor as I locked the hanger door. We were in the air a few minutes later, I let her have the controls.

Alice and I, alone. Above the clouds, in our element. I was a good pilot, she was better. Actually, Alice was one of the few people I felt comfortable enough with to hand over control of an aircraft.

Talking in a plane is a pain; we got to the small airfield outside Wichita in the late afternoon, and were advised of gusting cross winds. The tower asked if we wanted to divert to another airport nearby.

“What do you think?” I asked Alice, “Divert?”

“Nah.” Alice said, “It’s just a little cross wind.”

I leaned back as she brought us in with an easy competence, countering the gusts with her fingertips. We touched the runway at a sharp angle, Alice setting one wheel on the tarmac first for stability, then straightening out before touching down the other rear tire.

“You’re really good.” I complimented her.

“Thanks.” She said, “I like that about you Gus; most guys have a problem with a woman being skilled at something they do too.”

“Not me.” I said, “I might be a fucked up ego freak in other ways, but I know you’re the better pilot.”

What I didn’t say was that her expert landing was a turn on for me. It was proof that Alice was extraordinary. Her competence was just plain sexy.

She smiled as we taxied. I wondered how her breasts looked under there, and if we were going to do it together.

We tied the plane down and got a taxi into town.

Her mother’s house was on a quite leafy street, tall old trees and well maintained yards. The house needed paint but was in decent shape. Inside it was cluttered, filled with a dead woman’s memories.

Tough, strong, confident Alice had a tear sliding down her face. She’d grown up in this house.

“Alice, would you like a hug?” I asked her.

It seemed wrong to feel lust for her at that moment; her long lean body, her large breasts, her strong back, her tight round ass, her sassy short hair. I held her and she cried a little, allowing me to know her vulnerability, a moment of trust.

Both her parents had passed; she had no siblings. She’d been military and had few friends outside the service. We could be good for her and Vicky.

And her muscles relaxed, she became soft. Her hands held my shoulder blades, her breasts pressed against me, her cheek against my neck. She wasn’t crying now.

We stood there for a long time, neither of us wanted to let go but we also didn’t feel like escalating. It wasn’t time for getting sexual, not yet. I let my hands move up and down her back a little.

We broke apart at last, and got to work. Alice had already had a dumpster dropped outside and we had an hour of daylight left.

We had pizza delivered, and then it was time for bed. There were two of them.

“It’s been a long day.” Alice commented, her words heavy with unspoken meaning.

“It sure has.” I said, looking at her with more meaning.

“Gus, what are we doing here?” she asked with a vulnerability I’d never seen in her before.

“Bonding.” I said, moving just a tiny bit closer.

Her breath was in my face, her eyes so big and clear.

“I’m afraid.” She said.

“Me too.” I admitted.

“Is this really ok with Sally and Sai?” she asked needlessly.

“The question is whether it’s ok with you and me.” I said, “We’re close. We’re friends, we work together. You have a kid, I have two wives. Talk about baggage!”

She laughed softly, and I reached for her. I pulled her to myself, taking initiative; after all, I was the man. The bigamous macho guy, ruler of women, alpha male.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.