Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work? - Cover

Bigamy, Plural Marriage. Will It Work?

Copyright© 2020 by storyace

Chapter 1: Sai, our second wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sai, our second wife - Gus and Sally had always wanted children, but Sally was unable to carry one. She insists that Gus bring home another wife. Far more ambitious than a sexual threesome; plural marriage. A partnership of three. Can it work? Maybe if the sex is good enough, the love will happen naturally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

My wife Sally was the first to know, the first to realize what was going on. Hell, it was all her doing really.

I got home that afternoon and she asked me about my day.

“I was up at Bart’s. Dan was there, still has back problems. Bart has a Korean girl staying in his guest room. Well, she’s from San Francisco, not Korea. And she’s 35, not a girl. Ursula said something about...”

Sally was on it right away; “So this Korean girl, is she good looking? What’s her name?”

“Sai. Yes, she’s good looking.”

“Did you flirt with her?” Sally asked.

“Yeah, a little.”

“She liked you?”

“Seemed like. I mentioned early on that I have a wife, so she was just being friendly.”

“Ha!” my wife proclaimed. “What did you talk about?”

“Just regular stuff. Politics, the economy, she’s here to start a new job. She asked if we had kids and I told her we were too old now; Bart made one of his bad jokes, said I wasn’t too old, I just had to find a younger wife.”

“What did the Korean girl say to that?”

“Nothing. And she’s not a girl, she’s 35.”

“What was she wearing?” my wife asked, “How tall is she?”

“She’s 5’7” I suppose, and wore a shirt and jeans, but with a colorful shawl around her neck.”

“Jewelry?”

“Didn’t notice.”

“Men!” Sally declared. “You like her.”

“Sure, she’s nice.”

Sally called Ursula and got us invited for lunch the next day.

Sally dressed meticulously, and made sure I did the same.

“What is it we’re trying to do here?” I asked her on the way over.

“Don’t be stupid.” She answered nervously.

Sai was sitting at a table in Bart and Ursula’s back yard, and she smiled at us as we approached.

“Well, he said you were beautiful but he didn’t tell me you were THIS beautiful!” Sally said to her.

We all talked for a while, then Dan tried to move in and Sally talked to him while I talked to Sai.

I told her we’d moved here 10 years earlier, when Sally got pregnant. We wanted our kids to grow up in a nice environment, so she’d quit her city job, we sold up, and here we were in a huge house with some land. But she’d had a nasty miscarriage, so we were alone.

Sai told me she’d been single for around 5 years, she’d wanted kids but with no partner and a demanding new job, didn’t think it could happen.

“So,” Sally interrupted, “You’d need a husband and a wife!”

Instead of laughing at the joke, Sai looked thoughtful and a little scared.

Sally invited her for dinner the next night.

We didn’t talk about it. We didn’t voice a plan to seduce Sai, but I guess we each knew what we wanted. It was too unlikely to work, too ridiculous to articulate. There was no possible way a smart, successful, intelligent, beautiful woman like Sai would give herself to two old grasping desperate people like us.

The dinner went well. After we ate, Sally disappeared for a while. I found myself alone with Sai, looking into her pretty eyes, talking and flirting. She’d dressed up a bit, a sleeveless dress and a touch of makeup.

No one mentioned the elephant in the room; we talked about issues of the day, her new job as administrator of the local hospital, and the small airfield Sally and I’d bought when we moved here. Sally reappeared when Sai was about to leave. My wife hugged our date and indicated for me to do the same.

It seemed a bit European. It was awkward, we sort of stumbled at each other; but when I held her body that first time, there was a current.

After she left, Sally and I had sex for the first time in months. And she had an orgasm, which was rare by then.

We’d been a hot couple in our youth; both good looking, accomplished, popular. We had great sex, lots of it, but we’d sort of run out of it. We loved each other as intensely as ever, but it was sliding towards platonic.

We had two more dates, and as before, Sally made herself scarce. Sai and I continued our weird courtship, as the idea became less unlikely. It was starting to look possible, but still a long way off.

“You have to have sex with her.” Sally told me after Sai went home. “She wants you, I can tell.”

“Aw Sally, you always think women want me.”

“That’s because they do, don’t be stupid. Call her up tomorrow and invite her for a romantic weekend up at Craig’s lake. Well, just a weekend, let the romantic part be unspoken.”

“Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“Absolutely, want a blow job?”

“Sure.”

My wife Sally at 43 was still a beauty. The streaks of grey in her long auburn hair, her long lean body, her firm little breasts, her soft sensual hands.

I lay back and let her pleasure me, my hard penis sliding into her pretty mouth like it had a thousand times before, petting her head like always.

There was something different though; a new current of excitement.

“Close your eyes, and think of Sai.” Sally told me.

“No.” I said, “That wouldn’t be right. When I’m with you, I’m only with you.”

She lowered her mouth down my shaft again, sucking me to the edge. I pulled it from her mouth and threw her onto her back, and she laughed as I lifted her skirt and pulled off her underwear, dipping my finger into her, discovering she was wet.

“You’re a lewd woman.” I said, banging my penis against her clit. “Who are you thinking about?”

Sally laughed; “I’m thinking my husband will seduce that sexy young woman and knock her up.”

“Really?” I asked, sliding my penis into her, so familiar yet so strange.

She stared at me as we did it, like we had so many times. Only now there was a third person, invisible but present.

Sally and I came together, our sex life renewed. I let my semen into her, and she accepted it joyfully, optimistically, orgasmicly.

Sai seemed nervous as we climbed into the little Cessna; I’d prepped the plane the day before, attached the pontoons and all.

“Have you been up in a small plane before?” I asked her.

“No, and I’ve never gone out with a married guy either.” She said.

“It’s new to me too.” I said.

“Not the flying though?”

I laughed; “Don’t worry, flying I’m good at.”

It was nearly an hour in the air, and we put down in the lake, then taxied to the dock.

We were alone; no phone service, no vehicle access, just the two of us, a cabin, and the woods.

“It’s beautiful.” Sai said as we walked up the pier. I took her hand. She froze for a moment and we faced each other.

“What are we doing?” she asked.

I didn’t know how to answer. She was so pretty, her pale skin and thick wavy black hair, her slanted eyes and her full lips. The lake shone in the morning light, the massive pines reflected in the water broken by the residual ripples from our passage with the plane. I dropped our bags and put my other hand on her shoulder. Time stretched outward. This was it.

If we were going to get into bed together, the barrier had to be broken. There were a lot of reasons not to do it, and a few reasons to go ahead with the unspoken plan. In the end, it’s emotional.

Did we both want this?

I exerted the smallest pressure with my fingertips, pulling her to me not with physical force, but with sexual desire.

She came to me, and we kissed at last.

Her body was slim and strong, her breasts moderate against my chest. Her mouth opened and our tongues touched, my hand was in her hair, hers were exploring the power of my back and shoulders.

Alone in the wilderness, we kissed; we broke that barrier to smithereens, we grappled with our bodies and expressed our mutual lust.

We broke apart and looked at each other silently. Then I pulled her up to the cabin, through to the bedroom, leaving our bags where they lay.

Facing each other, we undressed quickly. She seemed to like what she saw; I definitely liked what I saw.

I’m not young. I’m fairly tall, and my cock isn’t huge. I’m healthy though, strong, not too fat. My chest hair is grey and curly, my head hair thinning and mostly brown.

Sai was younger, but not a child. Her breasts were smaller than I’d imagined, and hung a bit, plump and quite sexy. Her skin was pale with a blemish or two. Her ass was a bit chubby. Her waist was wonderfully narrow, and she had fabulous long legs. Her bush was trimmed, curly glistening black.

There was a brief, delicious moment of hesitation. Either of us could say no; we could get dressed, get in the plane, and fly back.

I stepped forward.

She stepped forward.

I reached for her, my hands on her hips.

She reached for my penis, which was bobbing just an inch from her belly.

In 20 years, no one except Sally had touched me there. I was electrified by the sensation, as if Sai’s hands were a different substance than my wife had, because it was different, new, wonderful.

Her other hand wrapped under my balls, and we looked at each other and smiled in silent agreement. We were going to do it.

No deal had been made, no plan spoken, no one had made any commitments.

It had to be this way. We had to know lust and sex, and then we could decide whether to go further.

Skin connected to skin as we embraced, as we fell onto the hard bed, kissing, fondling, caressing. I was hard, crazy hard. She was wet, I dipped my finger into her and she sighed.

I took a condom from the pocket of my discarded jeans. Sai looked at it and shook her head.

“If we’re going to do this, then we do this.” She said.

“Really?” I asked, surprised, wondering what Sally would want me to do.

“Really.” Sai confirmed, leaning back and lifting her knees.

I looked at her open groin, her vagina glistened, and I was terrified.

I’d known her for two weeks. Was she worth the risk? Could my marriage really survive this? It was so unlikely; if our coupling did result in pregnancy, Sai could walk away with our baby, or demand I leave my wife. How could we trust her?

She smiled at me hesitantly, all the same uncertainties written on her face. I dropped my face between her thighs and slid my tongue into her open crack, because I liked doing that, and it staved off the real deal for a few more minutes.

Sai grunted and heaved, grabbing my head in her hands as I tasted her essence, as the aromatic chemicals of her sex pressed my buttons and reconfigured my desire center.

Oh yes; she wanted me. I wanted her. It was primal, beautiful, and real. There was no time for bullshit, for doubts or hesitation. No time to consider how unlikely it all was to work out cleanly.

Sex is messy, relationships are complex. There’s no use trying to plan it, emotions rule and emotions don’t follow plans.

Sai wanted what Sally and I wanted; a baby. She was soaking wet, she was crazy for it, for my cock, to be entered and inseminated. She wanted me to fuck her, because that’s how it works. Choose a mate and mate.

It had to be this way; crazy. If we let ourselves think about it logically, it would never happen.

I took my face from her, and put my penis there. Holding it on her, I could feel her soft wet heat. I looked at her, lifting an eyebrow in one last inquiry.

She nodded her consent. I was suitable. My sperm was invited to her egg.

But there was more to it than that. This coupling was romantic, lustful, amorous, and very exciting.

I slid into her, my key in her lock. Her body opened as I pushed into her, tight and wet, her vagina welcoming my penis, my hard rod had a new home. I belonged here, inside this beautiful stranger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.