Painting Mom - Cover

Painting Mom

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom needs help to make her sculptures more realistic, so she enlists her son's help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

They were here, at the door; the couple that commissioned all the work. The man was in his early forties and the woman was at least twenty years older, maybe more. They were elegantly dressed and a long, black limo was parked in the driveway, the driver standing respectfully by the rear door. The man spoke.

“Hello, I’m Nick and this his Gwen. We’ve come to see the pieces, if they’re ready.”

“Oh. I’m ... uh ... I’m not sure they are. I wish you’d let me know you were coming. I’ll uh, have to check with my mother.”

“Ben,” Mom’s voice came from behind me. “Please let them in.”

Mom greeted the couple, assuring them that their surprise visit was welcome and they could see the pieces any time. Would they like some tea first? I was shocked, given Mom’s earlier expressed aversion at meeting potential patrons, yet she was clearly keen to meet this couple and already seemed to be comfortable with them. They declined the tea and expressed their eagerness to see Mom’s work as soon as possible.

“Well then, right this way, Nick,” I said, my arm indicating the way through the kitchen and out the glass doors into the back yard. “I’m sure you and your wife will be very pleased. Mom has worked very hard and has completed several large sculptures.”

There was an awkward silence. Even Mom was looking at me as if I’d made a huge faux pas.

“Actually, Gwen is my mother.”

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry,” I stammered.

“That’s ok,” Nick said. “How could you know?”

Gwen spoke for the first time, looking at Mom. “But, of course, you knew, didn’t you?”

Mom nodded, holding Gwen’s gaze.

To make a long story short, Gwen and Nick were thrilled. They bought all the pieces, leaving us with a hundred thousand dollars in cash with a promise to make arrangement to have the sculptures picked up. The real shocker was when Gwen turned around to speak to Mom at the front door as they were leaving.

“I would truly appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to do at least one more piece to complete the set,” she said.

“Of course,” Mom said. “You have been more than generous.”

“Not as generous as you’ve been with your talent and your passion,” Gwen replied. “Please allow us to reward you for the magnificent gift you have bestowed upon us.”

“If you insist, but it isn’t necessary,” Mom said.

“Mom...”

Gwen interrupted her son. “Shhh, Nick. This is a matter for mothers.” She turned to Mom. “I would be truly grateful if you would accept the same amount for the final piece.”

“It would be a honor to do it for you.”

After they had gone, I asked Mom about the final pieces.

“What is it she wants? She didn’t say anything about it.”

“She didn’t need to,” Mom said. “I already know.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll let you know when the time comes.”


Mom worked for several days without any assistance from me. I was cut off. The first day and evening, I tried everything I could to bring my plight to Mom’s attention but she ignored every hint, no matter how plain. On noon of the fourth day, however, things changed. Unfortunately, it was a Saturday and there was no way I could take advantage of Mom’s renewed attention.

I thought it cruel of Mom to tease me the way she did. She flitted around near me sending signals that made my dormant cock sore. She wasn’t brazen. Dad’s presence prevented that, but she managed to let me know she was interested in seeking my moral support again. A smile here, a flash of her eyes there, an unnecessary twist of her torso to emphasize the jut of her breast, the fall of her skirt from her knee baring the underside of a curved thigh and, late in the afternoon, the incessant tap of her bare foot as it dangled her flip flop from a painted toe. Oh, I got the message all right, or at least I thought I did.

After dinner, Mom pulled me aside as I headed for the living room.

“I don’t want you lighting candles anymore. Your father asked this morning why the house reeks of incense.”

I had been burning the candles every night waiting in vain for Mom to show. I was immediately depressed. I guess I had misread the signals. Mom was ending our affair and her way of letting me know was to tell me so stop burning the candles. Perhaps she had no further need of my particular brand of inspiration.

I sat in the dark that night, waiting. Finally, at two in the morning, I got up and carefully made my way through the dark to the stairs. Mom startled me. She was sitting on the steps half way up.

“What the...”

“Shhhhhhh.”

“Mom?” I whispered.

“Be quiet,” she snapped.

“How long have you...”

“Shhhhh.”

Mom stood and started down the steps, grasping my hand as she passed by me. I turned to follow. We threaded our way easily through the kitchen, the light of the moon shining through the glass doors. Mom pulled the door open, taking great care to make as little sound as possible. It was only then that I realized she was naked. She turned around to face me.

“Take your clothes off,” she whispered.

When I didn’t react, Mom waved her hands impatiently. I yanked my t-shirt over my head and threw it on a kitchen chair, then quickly pushed my shorts down and off my bare feet. The moonlight glinted off my hardening rod as I moved toward Mom but she put her hands up to stop me.

“Be still.”

I did as Mom said. The only part of me that moved was my stiff cock bouncing in the moonlight. I didn’t have any idea what was going on but I knew it wasn’t going to be bad.

“What do you think you’re going to do with that?” Mom asked.

She didn’t have to point. I knew what she was talking about.

“Nothing,” I said, like a little kid getting caught with something he wasn’t supposed to have.

“Did you think something was going to happen with your father right upstairs wondering why his house smells like incense every morning?”

This was taking a bad turn.

“No.”

“I should think not. Now, follow me but be very quiet. Your father hasn’t been sleeping very well the past few nights.”

Mom turned and walked out into the yard toward the studio. Was she going to show me what she’d been doing the last few days? Couldn’t she wait until Monday?

I bumped into her back when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the grass. Mom gave me a stern look and glanced up at the dark bedroom window behind me. I turned to look. It was wide open, covered only by the screen.

“Be very quiet, Ben. We’re going to do something very special tonight but you’ll have to control yourself. Are you in?”

I nodded.

“Good. Get down on your knees.”

I knelt before Mom. She came closer, and closer, until her trimmed bush tickled my face. I pressed my nose against her belly and let my tongue slip past my lips, curling up into her furrow to taste hers. Mom’s hands curved around my head and pressed my face against her with gentle pressure. Her hips rotated and she sighed as my tongue entered her pussy. A minute later, Mom was slipping and sliding steadily up and down my face, her fingers gripping my hair tightly. Except for the sound of her breathing there was only the rustle of the trees from the light breeze. I braced my hands on the back of Mom’s thighs but she moved hers down to bat mine away without slowing her churning hips. A new sound entered my ears: Mom’s wet pussy working around my stiff tongue. Abruptly, Mom’s hips went into overdrive.

“Oh ... oh, oh, ohhh ... uh huh, uh huh, uh huh ... oh, yes ... yeah, yeah, yesssss, yessss, yesssssssss.”

Mom was not losing control. Her words were whispered and the intervening sighs muted.

Slowing, her hips were slowing, she was stepping back, falling to her knees, panting heavily, her hands covering her sex, arms closing in front, squeezing her boobs together, back arching, head falling back, looking at the sky.

“Yesssss, oh yessss.”

Mom flopped forward. I sat back on my heels, cock wavering in front of me, still hard and ready to go. I waited patiently, sure that it would now be my turn. I turned to look back at the bedroom window, suddenly nervous. Mom hadn’t been loud but if Dad was awake, could he have heard her? I couldn’t see any movement or any sign of lightness that would indicate someone standing in the window.

I whipped my head around when Mom’s lips covered my cock. She was sucking me, the fingers of one hand now circling my root while the other slipped down the underside of my shaft and onto my balls. I dropped my hands to the side of her head and thrust forward slightly, betraying my eagerness. Mom’s mouth pulled off my cock and my hands were smacked roughly away.

Her mouth regained my helmet and slid down my shaft. I kept my hands to myself. Up and down, twisting, sucking, fingers squeezing and stroking, nails scratching, tongue rubbing, flicking my tip, swirling around it, mouth sucking, for so long ... oh, so long. I moved my hands toward Mom’s head but caught myself before I ruined everything. God, I wanted to hold her head, to fuck her face. Why was she teasing me so?

I pushed forward, afraid of the response but unable to hold back. No reaction, just Mom’s mouth pushed more firmly over my shaft. I pushed forward again, gently, provoking a gargling sound as my cock pushed against the back of Mom’s mouth, but still no recrimination. I moved my hips steadily, slowly at first, just a bit ahead and back, but fucking just the same. Fucking Mom’s mouth! Fucking her face!

I moved so steadily it was hard to realize I was pushing forward in longer and longer strokes and moving faster and faster. The sucking sounds from Mom’s mouth were louder now, as was the wet gargling sound, but I didn’t turn around to see if they were being registered by anyone else but us. This was too good not to focus on it completely. Not a single neuron in my brain was willing to direct its attention elsewhere.

How could she take such long strokes in her mouth? Incredible. She was so wet, her mouth and my cock sloppy with saliva, making it so slick. So fucking good. Faster now, it wouldn’t be long, my hands resting on the top of my thighs, slipping around underneath to help lift my cock into Mom’s face. Oh, god, yeah.

Mom’s hands on mine, pulling them away from my legs, toward her, onto her head, clasping them over her ears, letting go, leaving my hands in place, holding her head. I pulled Mom’s face onto my cock, thrusting, holding in, pulling out, thrusting in, holding, oh god ... I was coming, coming, coming, leaning over Mom’s head, kissing her hair, keeping her mouth on my spurting cock, mumbling, “I love you, love you, love you.”

I was still, chest heaving, gasping for air, cock slipping out, over Mom’s lips, hands running down Mom’s back to her ass, hugging her. Mom was pulling away, her back straightening. I did too. She reached out and took my flaccid cock in her hand and began stroking it. Nothing happened for a minute or too, my manliness failing me, but then it struggled to rise, to once more venture into the breech. Mom leaned over my valiant, half-hard erection and ... drooled saliva all over it! She worked it in with her hands, then bent and drooled on it again, then again. Mom walked on her knees past me. I turned to follow but she stopped, hunched over, knees and calves together. She looked back at me.

“Ben,” she whispered.

“Yes,” I whispered back.

“You have to do this very quietly, understand?”

“Yes,” I replied, though I wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

“You’ll have to keep me quiet too, understand?”

“Yes.” Now I was really in the dark.

Mom turned her face to the ground, reached behind herself with both hands, and pulled her cheeks apart. Ahhhhh, now I understood. Was this what Gwen and Mom had secretly understood? Was there one more statue to make? I crabbed my knees forward, fitting in behind Mom, my cock now rapidly hardening to the consistency of a steel pike.

“Spit on it,” Mom’s voice instructed, though I couldn’t see her face.

I bent over and spit on my cock.

“No, on me.”

Oh. I redirected my face and drooled spittle over Mom’s ass where I thought her asshole was. I used my finger to spread it around, searching for the little gateway. My finger slipped right into it. Had Mom prepared for this before she came downstairs? I had seen her anus before and it was a tight little pucker, not partly open like this. The thought added tungsten to my rod. Mom, laying in bed beside Dad with something in her ass, preparing it for her son. Oh God, I so wanted to fuck her there.

I brought my cockhead into contact with my left hand and slid it forward through my palm to the index finger, still embedded in Mom’s little hole. Pulling it out, I replaced it with the most concentrated bundle of nerves in my body.

It was so tight. My cock bent with effort but was still denied entry.

“Push,” Mom’s whisper was strained.

I pushed forward but my cock simply bent even more. Using my hand, I kept it straight while I shoved forward again. There. Her ass was giving way. I think. I kept up the pressure. Yes, I was sure it was giving way. I wished it was a full moon so I could see better. Is it? Is it going in? Yes, there it is, but so tight ... my god, shove. Yeah, oh yeah. Mom was groaning. I leaned forward and reached down with my left hand to find her face, slipped my hand under it to cover her mouth. Mom groaned and my palm vibrated with its slick tones.

I pulled my cockhead out and drooled on Mom’s hole again. Even in the moonlight, I could see that it was bigger. Encouraged, I pressed my hardness in again. Mom’s audible groan split the night. I lunged forward to cover her mouth but not before another groan escaped Mom’s lips in response to my sudden move as my cock burst through the gate. I was in! My cock was in Mom’s ass!

I let Mom accommodate to my girth before moving gently to and fro, a fraction of an inch in and back, then an inch. I kept doing this until the grunts vibrating my palm abated, replaced with the occasional murmur. I lengthened my strokes and within a few minutes I was fucking Mom’s butt just like I would fuck her pussy. Mom’s throat was behaving so I pulled my hand back and used both to hold her hips, pulling her ass back as I thrust forward.

Soon, it almost felt like a common experience, so I varied the speed and depth of my strokes, rewarded by Mom’s reaction through her breathing, love whimpers, and soft moans. She seemed to like it when I suddenly thrust in hard and held it so I got up on my feet and straddled her ass, gouging my cock in as deep as I could, in long, slow twists. Oh yes, she loved that. And so did I! I humped her in a series of five or six lunges followed by a grinding pause, then repeated it all. This went on and on and on until I finally realized that we were both getting way to loud. I pushed forward and drove Mom flat on the grass, gripped her cheeks and began fucking her ass very hard.

I had to release one cheek to cover Mom’s mouth again. I pulled her chin up to point her face toward the bedroom window where Dad was sleeping. Releasing the other cheek, I grasped Mom’s hair and started on what I knew would be the final part of this ride, at least for me. I love that final run where you know you couldn’t stop if you tried, that you’d come anyway, so you just go with it and the woman you’re with knows it too and tries to match you so she can come with you. I could feel Mom doing that. I leaned forward to whisper encouragement in her ear, to tell her how much I loved her ass, and how much more I loved her.

We lay spent on the grass for ages. The first hints of dawn were evident when we finally dragged ourselves to our feet.


“Mom. What are you doing?”

Mom had pulled back my covers and was pulling me by the hand.

“Where’s Dad?” I asked, my eyes frantically looking past Mom’s nude body.

“He went out to see Eric. Come on. Get up.”

I stumbled to my feet, still groggy from sleeping but relieved that Dad wasn’t in the house.

“Where are we going?”

“To bed,” Mom said. “I haven’t made love in the morning for years and years.”

“Mom, this is crazy.”

However, my mind was already losing the battle to my cock as I followed Mom with faltering footsteps, my eyes running over her body. Did I mention that Mom had wonderful legs?

“Mom, Dad could come home any time.”

“Don’t worry about that.”

I did. I worried about it until Mom flopped on her bed and turned onto her back, legs opening and arms beckoning.

We made love several times that day. All morning and into the middle of the afternoon. Long, tender, unhurried love-making, probably the best sex I have ever had. After one exhausting session, Mom pushed me up and slid down underneath me to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked and tickled my balls until I began thrusting into her mouth, the visions of filling it with my seed already bringing me to the brink of realease but before I lost complete control, Mom suddenly shifted up and plunged my turgid pole into her eager cunt. I was startled at how easily it swallowed my cock, which felt larger than it had ever felt before, but my thoughts were soon lost as I arched my back to dig as far into her moist suction as I could get.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.