Wing Night at Stingers - Cover

Wing Night at Stingers

by Pettybox

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: A night out with friends turns into much more than this fellow expects. Seems he's been on one waitress radar for a while.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

Once the snowbirds begin returning to Florida every bar seems to have a gimmick to get their wallets open. My favorite hang-out when I do get out is Stingers. They have a 30-cent wing night, and a buy one, get one, fish night. We, my ex-wife and I, were regulars there and after our divorce I began to straggle in stag as I began to date and fish around for female company.

I had a friend from high school, Florie, who had moved to the area and looked me up. Now, Florie and I got together in high school, but were never serious. Just kids experimenting with a new found joy. We did the junior and senior proms and flopped around in the back seat of my car both of those nights.

Since then, after she found me in Florida, we were movie partners, and Friday night dates every now and then. We were buddies who got into each other’s junk from time to time. She might invite me in as I brought her home and there would be no necking and wrestling to work up to sex, she would just lead me to the bedroom and we would do what comes naturally. From time to time she would have a steady boyfriend and I would respect that. But even then, if she planned a night out with friends, she always invited me to join her and her latest steady. I mean to say, she never tried to hide me from her boyfriends, she made it clear we were old school mates.

One such night out there were 7 of us, it was 30 cent Wing Night at Stingers. It might have seemed a little uncomfortable, me out with 3 couples, but it was a fun night of laughs, beers, and, of course, the wings. We were all busy chomping, licking fingers and going through piles of napkins. Someone asked the waitress, Brandy, to get a picture of all of us and she took a phone and lined up a shot. One of the girls was sitting back, almost out of the shot, so Brandy said, “Hey, on the end, stick ‘em out and get in the shot.” As she said “Stick ‘em out”, she thrust her nice sized boobs out and a chorus of hoots and whistles came from all who were watching. She embarrassed a little, but she was not afraid to show off her body on any night, usually wearing a Stingers tee and tight jeans to show off her shapely ass.

Now, Brandy and I always flirted playfully, but never seriously. I was a regular here and I didn’t need a reason to be careful after an uncomfortable exchange. She knew my wife when she was here, and she knew me as a regular. Brandy was not her real name. It was just something she made up to keep herself private, but I digress. Perhaps it was the fact I appeared to be a 5th wheel, out with 3 other couples, but Brandy paid extra attention to me that night. Although she knew my name, Dan, she kept referring to me as Big Fella each time she came by to collect empty’s or clear plates. Nothing seemed any different from any other night she was the waitress at my table. After a “last call” she came to the table and asked how the check was split. Florie pointed off the couples, wagging her finger to the boy-girl pairs, and then settling her finger on me saying, “and my Dad there is by himself” as everyone hooted and laughed.

Brandy came back with 4 checks and handed each to us in a check folder. All of us took the folder and put a credit card in and handed them back to her, and she was off to charge us out. A few minutes later she came back with folders and pens and we added tips, signed and settled up.

We continued to talk and finish our drinks when Brandy came back and said, “Not to hurry you guys, but can I have the folders so I can get out of here? We close in 20 minutes, 2:30 is it.” As she took each folder she bent and said a thank you to each of us. However, when she took mine, she got close to my ear as she took it and said, “I would really like to suck your dick tonight.”

It was nonchalant as anything, but there was no doubt in my mind, she was serious. When she rounded the table to head back to her station, she gave me a little look back with a half-smile and wink.

Our group was breaking up, the 3 couples pairing off and Florie said, “C’mon Dan, we’ll give you a ride home.”

“No,” I answered, “I didn’t bring my car for this reason; So I could drink and take the last trolley home. The depot is just up the street from my house and I do it all the time.”

Now actually, Florie knew that, she and I went out on the trolley more than a few times. We would hit Stingers and many times go our separate ways the whole night and end up going home together on the trolley. She might just get in her car and go home from there, or stay all night with me. We were strictly friends, and sometimes horny friends. We may have had just enough issues to keep us from being a couple, but the sex was always good, probably because there were no expectations of phone calls, follow-ups, and all that wooing couples’ stuff.

So, I went out in front of Stingers, where there was a bench for waiting for the trolley, and I sat. I heard the Trolley’s bells and I knew it was a block or two away still picking up other late-night stragglers. As I sat and pondered Brandy’s words, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and there she was.

“C’mon big fella, my car is right up the street.” She said extending her hand to me.

Now, I wasn’t drunk, but I was not sober either and my words were not going to be well chosen, having little time to think of a plan.

“It’s going to be in your car?” I asked as we walked.

She stopped and turned to me. “Dan, how about you keep your mouth shut before I decide not to open mine. It’s going to happen in my bed just before you fuck me silly. Don’t be an idiot and ruin this. Florie and I talk a lot, so I know you’re up to it.”

“Florie set this up?” I asked stupidly.

“No, your steel blue eyes and cute smile set this up. You’ve been watching my ass and looking down my shirt for years and tonight you’re alone, so I did something I never do, pick up a customer. Don’t make me sorry.” She said just before she kissed me hard on the lips, took my hand and showed me to her car.

I guess maybe the thought that this might be a mercy fuck is what made me not take the whole situation to heart. Once she basically told me she wanted me for what I was, and not that she pitied me, I began to let the alcohol run from my brain.

“Your rings, I’m not getting myself in a situation, am I?” I asked as she drove because she definitely had a diamond and a band on her left hand.

“Ha! Not as drunk as you let me think, Dan. They’re my Mom’s, I wear them to work to keep the wolves at bay. It’s probably why you never made a pass at me, despite our flirting.”

“I flirt with all pretty women; I only follow up and act on the ones I think I have a chance for.” I said honestly.

“Is that why your wife left?”

“No, she always knew I was a flirt, but I never acted on any of them while we were married. We just drifted apart. Her job made her an offer to move to Branson and that was all it took to leave me. I encouraged her to take it. I knew we were done.”

“Branson? What does she do?” She asked.

“Talent management, booking acts, like that. She used to be in a group, had a couple small hit records, but always had a nose for business end of it. She’s singing again with someone there now, as well.”

“Here’s my place. No husband, no boyfriends, just a cat.” She said as she parked.

“Seems you could have a line of guys wanting to date you.” I said as I got out of the car.

“Dan, I’m 32, work 40 hours in an office, 30 hours at Stingers. I don’t have time for a guy, and they’re all jealous of the time I spend away from home. Besides sleep, the time I spend getting ready for either job, and eating, I have less than 20 hours a week to devote to anyone but me. Being with you tonight is devoting time to me, and you’re going to have a damn good time helping me.” She said as she turned to me after putting the key in the door and letting us in.

She put her arms around my neck and began to move her mouth close to me.

“Make believe I’m the best fucking girlfriend you’ve ever had and want to convince me to stay that way. In the morning I’ll bring you home and you won’t have to do a thing, no phone call, no flowers, just enjoy your happy dick and the picture in your mind you want to keep of my body that you always stare at. Will it ever happen again? Depends on you. If we remain as the flirty teases we’ve been, probably. If you want more than that, we are one and done.”

Then her soft sensuous lips enveloped mine in a kiss to end all kisses. She knew how tease with her mouth in more ways than I expected to feel that night. I’ve kissed and made out with scores of women, but this woman used her mouth as a teasing sex organ just from her kisses. I was hard at the prospect of her having me in her mouth and she felt it press against her. She slid her lips from mine and smiled as she began to slip to her knees. As she got lower her hand went over my lump and held my cock through my shorts. When she got to her knees one hand had my cock, the other went to my belt. Once it was undone, it was one of those zip-tie type with a release, she undid the pant button and she pulled my shorts down from the bottoms of the legs. She smiled at the camouflage color of my boxer-briefs and pulled them out and down over my knees. Without a split second of hesitation her mouth enveloped me to the root of my shaft and she slowly moved me out of her mouth as her tongue moved under me. When her lips came off me, she smiled at the head as if it were looking back at her, and then she flashed her eyes to mine.

“Just as delicious as I suspected. You have a nice cock!” She said as she dove over me about half way and pumped her mouth slowly up and down on me.

She abruptly stopped and sprung to her feet, “Let’s move this to the bedroom, I want to get out of these clothes.”

She pulled me by the hand as I almost tripped over my shorts, but I managed to follow her lead. She turned to me and smiled as her top came over her head and she undid the sleeping type bra underneath. He breasts were just as pretty as I had imagined, full handfuls of natural breasts with deep lilac or plum colored areola and nipple, all about the size of a tin can top. I went to reach for them but she stepped back and undid the snap of her jeans and proceeded to wiggle her cute little ass out of them. She did a pirouette and then turned her back to me and slipped her panty down her legs before turning back to show me her smooth pussy. She ran her hands flat down her stomach until she got to her pussy. She fiddled her fingers a bit and then I saw she had the lips of her honey box in her fingers and she pulled them, perhaps to relieve being stuck in her jeans all night, but also to show me how long and fleshy those pink gateways were.

I intended to pick her up and throw her on the bed, but she said, “Give me 2 minutes,” as she quickly turned and opened a bathroom door. That room was lit only by a nightlight as I saw her sit on the toilet and I heard her pee. She stood and slid a glass door open and turned on the shower. She put a hand in to test the water, and then stepped in.

I walked to the door and reached in to flip a light switch. She was rinsing her beautiful body for me.

“Would you like me to join you?” I asked over the sound of the cascading water.

“No, you only tasted like a man, and I love that. I’ll just be a minute.” She said as she was paying special attention to her pussy and the cleft of that perfect ass.

She hadn’t bothered with her hair, I guess to save time, and stepped out of the shower slider to grab a towel. I went to help her and she waved a hand to me as she dried quickly saying, “Wait by the bed.”

I did as she asked and backed watching her, my cock aching for relief, as I reached for myself to squeeze the head down. She had watched me and came out, still with some water droplets that glistened in the ambient light on her breasts and belly. She bent and took my cock head in her mouth and sucked me gently as if she knew exactly how I felt, what I needed. She stood back up and smiled to me.

“Does that help, baby?” She said as she threw her arms around my neck again and gave me one of those sensuous kisses, her tongue and lips feeling so soft and sexy on mine.

I turned to put the backs of her legs to the bed and I bent to make her lose her balance and go back onto the bed. I knelt between her legs and she swooned, knowing what was coming.

“Oh my God, a real man who wants to eat my pussy!” She growled.

Why any man would not want to feast on her generous lips wouldn’t qualify as a man in my book, but when I parted them and licked at her honey pot, she was fresh, delicious, and vibrating in anticipation. I licked up to find her joy button and uncovered her large hard nub. Her clit was fat and prominent as I worked her hood back with my mouth. Her clit was almost the size of one of those fish oil softgel supplements I take every day. I sucked and licked her little penis-like happy nub as she thrashed around on the bed, only my arms wrapped around her thighs keeping her in place. She reached and uncovered a pillow and brought it to her mouth as she let out loud shrieks, I’m sure would have woken her neighbors. I quickly realized her little lady-dick was far too sensitive for me to play with like I wanted and proceeded to give the rest of her honey box the attention it needed, especially since she was leaking copious juices that oozed from her slit. I knew my dick was crying for relief again and her cries and whimpers told me her pussy needed the same relief.

I stood and she spread her legs wide, knowing what was coming. I knelt on the edge of the mattress and my cock found her wet slot and I moved over her to fill her with all I had.

“Oooooooffff, your fat cock feels so fucking good. Split me open!” She grunted and groaned.

Now, I’m no porn-star cock, but she made me feel that way. Back in my younger days my wife measured me erect and I was a tad over 7 inches from where my balls met my cock to the tip. From all I’ve read, that’s pretty average, but maybe my girth made me special. Just hearing a woman swoon on being filled is enough for me to think I’m adequate.

She was tight, for sure, but warm and juicier than any woman I had been with since the early years of my marriage. My wife and I were hot and sexy way past our honeymoon, and way past that old adage about a bean in the jar every time you did it in the first year, and then take one out every time thereafter, and supposedly the jar would never empty. We were 5 or 6 times a week for a long time, maybe into our 4th anniversary. We were ready to start a family and she went off the pill and we were pregnant in a few months, but she miscarried not long after we got the positive news from her doctor. He assured us it was not uncommon to lose an early pregnancy, especially after being on the pill for so long. Six months later she miscarried again, so we decided to take a break from trying. Oral sex, mutual masturbation, a few tries at anal sex was all we did for six months, and not that often since it was never as easy as just falling together and rutting. We started trying again and never achieved a pregnancy for a year and then the slide began. Sex and our feelings waned and after 12 years of marriage, we simply felt nothing. She got the job offer and with no hard feelings, we parted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.