14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“That was fun, Daddy, except for jerking off those two men, though it was different.” Jenny smiled, partially zipping her hoodie to show plenty of cleavage and taking his hand outside the theatre. “Wait until I tell Mom and your other wives what we did in there!”

“Know what you just said, Jenny?” Hanna began, taking his other hand. Dan was powerless to cover the head of his cock, trying to peek out from under the hem of his hoodie. “You said that Mom is one of Dan’s wives.”

“I did? I wouldn’t mind Mom being one of your wives, and we’re your daughters.”

“I would enjoy that too. Lisa is a very beautiful, loving woman. I think your dad is in love with Karen; however, she isn’t with him, at least not romantically. She loves the sex they have together, and that’s it.”

The girls sat in the back seat of his Mustang and shared kisses while he drove to Abby’s restaurant.


“I know Mom wouldn’t mind being one of your wives and having a baby with you,” Jenny stated, then smiled at him in the mirror’s reflection.

“I wouldn’t mind having a baby brother,” Hanna added, fondling Jenny’s bare tit.

“Does Lisa really want to have a baby with me?” He asked as they stepped out of the car.

“We don’t know; you’ll have to ask her,” Hanna said, smiling at Jenny.


Abby smiled as Dan, Hanna, and Jennifer entered the restaurant. She looked at his crotch, and his loose-hanging balls were slightly in view. She admired the very short skirts the girls wore, and their hoodies were unzipped low enough to show some decent cleavage. “I have your booth waiting for you.”

They followed her to a booth at the far right corner of the restaurant. “This one offers about the best privacy, but some will be able to see if they look hard enough. Face the wall so you’re not seen having fun, or keep your backs to the wall if you hope to be seen.”

“We don’t mind being seen,” Hanna said, sitting on the padded bench seat. Dan sat, then Jenny cuddled with him. His posture didn’t hide his cock and balls.

“We had a lot of sexy fun watching a movie. Daddy snuck us in to watch a triple-R-rated sex movie.”

Abby smiled, placing menus down for them. “I like your cock and balls showing like that.”

“It’s taking a little to get used to. My balls seem to puff up like a bird’s chest, and my cock tries to hide. I don’t want to be arrested for exposing myself.”

“We hope not too, because we like his balls and cock sneaking into view,” Hanna smiled, placing a hand on it.

“Doesn’t our daddy have a nice cock?”

“Yes, he does. Dan has fucked me several times over the months since we met,” Abby smiled at him.

“I like keeping my pussy shaved like yours, Abby,” Hanna said boldly, spreading her legs and lifting her short hem.

“And me too,” Hanna added, revealing her bare mound.

“Both are very pretty; I’ll have to sample your taste soon.”

“We hope so too.”

Abby left to tend to other customers.


They looked at the menu and each decided on the classic burger platter.

Abby returned, taking their orders, and watched Hanna and Jenny guide his fingers to their exposed pussies. Together, they caressed the shaft of his cock, stroking it several times.

“You know I won’t say anything about the sexy fun you’re having; all that I ask is that if you make Dan cum, that you use a napkin to catch his cream. It is a family restaurant, and we don’t need cum splattered on the floor. And for you two, I don’t need stains on the seats if Dan makes you cum.”

“We promise, though Daddy just came a while ago in the movie theatre,” Hanna said.

Dan enjoyed fingering their pussies, knowing there was a slim chance of being noticed. Each one pulled out their hoodie, showing him a nipple.

Their meals were delivered, and they enjoyed them. They acted properly, trying to keep their hands to themselves.


“Daddy, did Mom mention to you about next week?” Hanna asked.

“No.”

“Next week is the school spring break, and we’re spending several days with you and the family.”

“I guess I’ll be sleeping with Sarg and Major,” he kidded.

“No, silly, we’ll be sleeping with you; that’s if we do sleep,” Jenny teased.

“I know that Mommy misses being with you. When we get home, will you take her out for some drinks and dancing? She’ll appreciate you very much for that.”

“She does appreciate me quite often,” he smiled.

“We had some sexy plans for us, but we can do those next week.”

“Can we go home so you can take Mom out?”

“Okay, you sure like Lisa being with me.”

“That’s because you’re our daddy,” Jenny smiled, kissing his cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.