14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The man in the theatre next to Jenny looked down at the bare pussy that had just been satisfied. He wanted to touch her too, but was afraid of causing trouble.

He turned his upper body, noticing the two hands around the father’s cock. “If you don’t let me finger fuck your cunt and give me a hand job, I’m reporting you all to the manager.”

“Daddy, the man beside me said if I don’t let him finger my pussy and give him a handjob, he’ll report us.”

“We don’t want that to happen. What do you want to do? We can leave if you want?”

“No, we’re having too much sexy fun.”

“Then let him.”

“Okay.”


Jenny reluctantly let go of Dan’s cock and turned slightly towards the man. Her right tit was covered by her hoodie, so she brushed it aside to show him her young breast.

He smiled at her. “I knew you would, you young fucking slut.” He placed his large hand over her right tit, paused for a moment, and then gave it a good, healthy feel. He quickly squeezed the left one, then slid his hand down her flat stomach to her pussy. He pushed her legs further apart, her left leg touching Dan’s leg.

He looked down to see the man begin to finger her pussy. Jenny had an odd look on her face. She felt disgusted that this stranger was touching her, yet she was strangely aroused. She moved her hand to his crotch; his zipper was already pulled down.

Jenny slipped her hand inside, found his underwear damp from leaking juices, and fidgeted to release his cock. Once in view, she watched her hand bring his cock to life. Her body jolted at the rough treatment of her pussy and clit.

“I’m sorry that he’s doing this to you, honey.”

“That’s okay, Daddy. I love you, and strangely enough, I don’t mind too much of him touching me.”

“Don’t like it too much, or it could turn dangerous in the future, and don’t give him the satisfaction of feeling too good. Jerk him off until he cums.”

She nodded her head. “Will you feel my tit?” He placed his hand on her left one and kissed her cheek. “I love you, Jennifer.”

She looked at him directly and said, “I love you too. You can pay me back with some alone time together.”

“I will, and we’ll make it very sexy. Tomorrow, if you want. You think of what you want to do.”

“We can go to the Venus Lingerie store, and I’ll try on some very sexy clothes for you. I’d like you to have your balls out of your lounger pants like now and your cock barely out of sight. I’ll make sure the saleswoman knows that we’re father and daughter and do a lot of fucking.”

“You’re making me hard just thinking about it. We’ll do it.”


“Why isn’t Jenny feeling your cock?” Hanna asked.

“She’s busy jerking off the cock of the man sitting beside her. He said he’d report us for having our sexy fun.”

“That leaves your big, hard cock all for me! I love the size of your balls. I bet they hold lots of sperm. It makes me tempted to let you get me pregnant!” She said it loud enough for the men in front to hear.

“I already have one baby with a daughter; I don’t need to add another one.”

“I was just teasing you, Daddy, but you and Cathy did make a beautiful baby girl.”

She moved a little on her seat and placed a hand on the back of the seat in front. She gave it a little nudge on purpose and leaned down. The man in front looked over his shoulder to see the man’s daughter sucking on his cock.

“Sorry, Daddy, I couldn’t help sucking on your big, fucking cock! I love you fucking me with it and the feeling of your delicious cum going down my throat!”

“I will admit that you’re as good a cock sucker as your mom.”

“That’s because I get to give you lots of blow jobs and swallow your cum.”

The man ahead of them was rapidly stroking his exposed cock. The conversation and glances were more erotic than what was happening on the screen.

Dan could feel Jenny press her face against his shoulder, moan softly, and have her body convulse. “Did he make you cum?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “I feel ashamed that he did but also excited by him doing it.”

“Would you like other men to touch your pussy and tits?”

“Possibly, what would we do?”

“I’ll tell you after.” Then the thought hit him. Was he turning out to be like Karen’s first husband, Steve, who subjected Diane and Brenda to sexual abuse with strangers?


Jenny’s hand was getting sore from jerking the man’s cock, the palm slick from his leaking juices.

She paused for a moment to let it rest. “You’re not finished!” The man grumbled.

“Shut the fuck up, or you can finish your cock yourself!” She boldly replied. He didn’t say a word, and she turned more towards him and rapidly stroked his cock. His fingers, wet from making her cum, smeared her juices over her right tit. The man’s cock was so wet, it would slip out of her hand, and she’d grab it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.