Secrets of an Adult Bookstore Ladyboy - Cover

Secrets of an Adult Bookstore Ladyboy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: Kevin, a young Caucasian married man goes to jail and is raped and forced to whore for his black prison pimp. A guard tells Kevin's wife what he has become behind bars, causing her to divorce him, and begin a relationship with the black guard. Following his release Kevin continues to live as a female and he frequents adult arcades to whore for a living.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Shemale   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence   .

The other night I was with a man in the booth, and we were both naked - him kicking back on the bench with his hairy legs up, while I was on my hands and knees on the filthy floor, blowing him and eating out his asshole. The only light in the booth was from the video screen, and the guy asked me what the little round scars on my ass were from. I continued chompin’ on his meaty anus and thought back to when I got those scars.

It happened when I was young and ended up in jail for the first time. I was a small slightly built white guy, and had never been in jail before. So I was frightened - and it clearly showed! As a Caucasian I was definitely a minority in jail. Some young black guys intimidated me into taking off all my clothes in jail cell, and, while they didn’t violently rape me, they did coerce me into performing oral sex on them. Then they fucked me in the ass. They used grease because they said I was cooperating, so even though it hurt, I learned to take it. The next day I was sold to a big black guy named Brutakal, and the guards moved me to his cell. He would let other men watch while I sucked his cock, or when he fucked me. I was young and didn’t know how to fuck. Brutakal had his cock in me and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my buttock, and I lurched back and forth. “Shake back! Give the Man some wiggle, bitch,” I heard one of the blacks say, and I felt another sharp pain on my other buttock. He kept burning me with his lit cigarette until I was lurching and moving and Brutakal got his nut off. Eventually I learned how to fuck and Brutakal turned me out as a jail house whore! By the time I got out I was very comfortable living as a sexy woman, sought after by horny men.

The bad news was - on the outside a guy can get his ass beat - or worse, pretending to be a lady! Inside there is no sexual outlet for these high testosterone men, so when they make someone a girl, everybody knows the score. I began hanging out at adult bookstores video arcades. By then I was addicted to cum, so I’d suck any hardon that came through the gloryholes. One night I saw a woman walking around the arcade, but when she passed by and tried to solicit me, I could see she was a tranny. She was black, and she called herself Maya. Like me she had been in jail - in her case - off and on since juvenile hall. I went home that night and made up my mind to start going in drag from now on.

But anyway, back to the scars. I told him that men had used me as a whore in prison and that I had been raped and fucked by more guys than I could remember. I told him that convicts - especially the black and Latino convicts - are always on the lookout for slightly built young men like me, to turn out as female substitutes. And of course, these men get a special thrill of doing it to Caucasian guys, because they see it as payback for all the years of slavery and Jim Crow. Black guys view Caucasians as weak, so when they get their chance to even up the score, they take it. Which is why they look at it as almost a mission to impregnate every Caucasian female they can - the way the white slave masters did back in the slave days. They make white women whores and turn them out on the street to whore for them, they give them new names, and they can be very physically abusive, just like the slave masters of the past. People think that slavery doesn’t exist in America any more, but I promise you, it is thriving in our jails and prisons. Can you imagine getting attacked and raped, and then as a consequence, become the property of the man who rapes you? That’s what happens to weak white guys in prison, because there is nowhere to run or hide. You’d be surprised at how many married guys who are walking around those cell blocks, wearing lipstick and short skirts, being pimped out by black men to other men for sex. Some of them get out, go back to their wives and kids, and pick up their lives were they left off, with no one the wiser. But for me, I was unable to do that.

For one thing, my Filipina wife found out what they were doing to me early on. I had become a woman behind bars, and because D’Anny was hot, a lot of the guards had hardons for her when she came to visit. There was one guard in particular, a black guy named Williams, who really liked her, and one afternoon when she came to visit me, he pulled her aside in a conference room and told her what I had become, that I was wearing short skirts and lipstick and having sex for money with the other inmates. He didn’t tell her that I was being forced to do it, and he didn’t tell her that he had made me suck his cock too. So when we got into the visiting booth and picked up the phones she angrily told me what Williams had told her I was shocked. I tried to deny it but she could see I was lying. I burst into tears and tried to explain that I had no choice, and I begged her for understanding. But she slammed the phone down and left. To this day I will never forget the look of utter disgust on her face as she left.

Then I found out that she was seeing Williams. And I found that out because he made sure to let me know. Every time he saw me he’d tell me how fine D’Anny’s ass was, or how tight that cunt was. “She can crack walnuts with that thang,” he’d laugh in that deep bass voice of his. And having my wife as his girlfriend didn’t stop him from coming to me for a blowjob on a regular basis either. Sometimes when I was naked and crouched between his big muscular legs, sucking his big thick cock and hairy balls, he’d tell me that while D’Anny was a good cocksucker, I had the edge. And the weird thing is, hearing that turned me on! Knowing that my sexy wife and I were sharing the same fine ass black man, really turned me on! Several times he showed me videos of my wife looking up at the camera, her pretty mouth stuffed with his hard black cock, or of him and D’Anny fucking. Then he’d have me blow him.

One night Brutakal made a POV video of me boogying bareass on his huge cock. He lay back on his rack, and told me to mount him, facing away from him, then squat boogie on his cock, reverse cowgirl. His cock was huge and rigid and he had it greased up good. So I did like he said and used my thighs to fuck him, and I began pussy farting really loudly! Every so often he’d pull out and all the air that was trapped in my colon from the fucking, expelled out as a loud, wet fart! He had me do this until my thigh muscles got so weak they were quivering and I could barely support my own weight before he let me stop. And he got it all on the cell phone. He sent it to Williams, who showed it to my wife. How humiliating.

Then Brutakal told me he was planning on making me a Patch Carrier, which is when a gang chief has his white bitch’s back and buttocks tatted up with the “colors” of the gang. This means that no matter where that queen went - if he was transferred to another prison or whatever - he would be marked as property of that gang, and immediately be transferred to their wing upon arrival. Prison staff always respected that too, so there was no way to avoid it. I didn’t want to be a patch carrier because I was due to be released in a month, and I didn’t want that to be on my body. Some patch carriers are forced to have their faces tatted up too, and I was REALLY afraid of that! Brutakal knew my release date was imminent, so he wanted the job done right away. He figured that if I was marked for life like that, my life would be hopeless and I would be more likely to end up back in prison. I begged him not to have me marked up, but he was adamant. So I did something that I knew was dangerous; I went to the staff and requested PC - Protective Custody. That meant that my last month in prison would be away from Brutakal.

One day Williams came up to my cell and said, “Too bad you can’t smoke in here, or I’d give you a cigar. D’Anny’s pregnant!” That piece of shit had made my wife pregnant! Any thought that we could ever get back together was over now. My wife was going to bear her black boyfriend’s baby!

When I got released I moved in with my mom. D’Anny wasn’t with Williams anymore - he’d just wanted her because it turned him on that she was my wife. She was living with another black now, and had a kid with him too. I tried to contact D’Anny but she told my mother that if I came near her she would put out a restraining order on me. Also, even though she wasn’t with Williams anymore, he was still one of her baby daddies, and he visited his son there. I know he would beat my ass if D’Anny said I was bothering her. I was pissed because D’Anny wouldn’t even be in this country if I hadn’t brought her here on a marriage visa and she got her green card that way.

Part of me was thinking that I could pick up my life where it had left off, but I found myself desiring sex with other men. I had discovered in prison that I was passable as a biological female, and for all that time, I had thought of myself as a woman. I had learned to enjoy not only sucking men off, or being banged in the ass, but the romantic loving some men had with me. There were men who truly craved making out and just lying naked with a feminine sissy like me, because they said they missed their wives or girlfriends. So I began dressing up and going out to adult bookstores, where I’d walk around the arcade in just a pair of sexy high heels and a 2-piece black string bikini, my pretty face all dolled up with lipstick and eyeshadow, soliciting men for sex in the private booths. I also discovered that men would pay me, and by asking for money, I could support myself enough to not have to get an actual job. So I made the decision to live my life as a trans woman. I t was easier for me to do than a lot of other trannies because I was not only emotionally a female, but I had the natural physical attributes as well. Not only was I small and slightly built, with a small heart shaped chin and full pouty lips, I had a big ass and a pair of natural female breasts that, while they most certainly did NOT belong on a man - they had been what made me the sought after prize I was in prison. And they were also what made me wanted by men in the adult bookstores too.

So while I was a trans woman, I had no desire to remove my male genitalia. For one thing, my penis is really small. There are women who have clitorises that big. And also, I believe that my high sex drive is attached to my testicles. I know that I’m pretty and have a sexy female body, and I know that the reason that masculine men like shemales is because while they look like girls, the have the same sex drive as any male, and will eagerly perform the nastiest sex acts that most biological women don’t really like to do. I know from experience that men like kicking back naked, while a feminine little bitch licks their toes, kisses their chests and sweaty armpits, or lets them urinate in their mouths - just to name a few. And while you see women do these things in porn all the time, most average women will NOT do them. But a ladyboy will - and girls - your husbands are getting hip!

I love getting ready for work. I get up around noon and usually jerk off. Then I’ll put on a woman’s track suit or a pair of sweats and a baseball cap, my hair pulled back into a ponytail, just a light lipstick, and go to have coffee. I’m only 5 foot 5, so everyone I encounter takes me for the woman I want to be.

When I get home I take a shower and tinkle. I always pee sitting down because in prison, once you are deemed to be a bitch by the general population, you have to maintain that image. The men in there frown upon homosexuality per se, but they have a different standard when it comes to having sex with sissies, because then it’s a reasonable facsimile of male-female relationships. So you have to maintain the illusion of being female, and that includes squatting to pee.

Then go to my makeup table. I like to wear the black silk Victoria Secrets shorty robe that I got from D’Anny. She had left it at my mom’s apartment when we were still married, so I snagged it after I got out. I’ll wear that and a pair of Poofy slippers with 2 inch heels, while I do my hair and makeup. Seriously, I look so sexy with my silky legs crossed when I’m doing my hair and makeup, that I always get a hardon just looking at myself in the mirror! But I don’t jerk off because I want to keep the high I get from being horny. So after applying my make up I tease out and spray my hair up high with LOTS of hairspray!!! And when I’m done it’s usually around 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. Then I’ll choose my outfit to wear to work. I always begin with the bikini that I wear underneath everything. It’s always a 2-piece string bikini, and the only reason I even wear it at all, is because they won’t let you walk around nude in the adult arcades. One manager told me: “I don’t care what you do back here, but you can’t walk around exposing your cock, and you can’t do sex acts out on the floor - both of which can get us shut down. What you do in the booths is up to you.”

So, when I’m in the arcade I walk around in just the sexy string bikini and my 5 inch high heels. But in the booth I always go completely nude - high heels only! So the bikini is a must. But then I have to decide what to wear on the way to the adult bookstore. A lot of that depends upon the weather. If it’s hot - which it is mostly around here - I usually wear shorts, skirts, or dresses. and for the walk over there, which is about a quarter mile, I strive to look as whorish as possible, because I WANT to attract attention! All my shorts are extremely tight and all butt baring too! When I wear them with my high heels - oh FUCK! I look SO fuckin’ SEXY! When I go with shorts I always wear a skimpy halter type top. Same when I wear skirts. I have a variety of those - all really short! Some are frilly and lacy, others are tight. And when I wear dresses I always wear the skin tight spandex minidresses. These are almost over the top sexy, so I don’t wear them all the time, like the shorts and skirts. There’s something about a dress that just gets so much attention!

If the weather is colder, sometimes I’ll wear the short shorts or skirts with a purple faux fur bolero style jacket, or I’ll wear black tights, a black bra like top, and a cute little midriff baring black bolero jacket! I like hoop earrings, and sunglasses too. I’m not one of these trannies who is trying to pass myself off as a biological female - even though I can - but I have actually had men spot me walking and follow me to the adult bookstore!

Anyway, when I arrive I go straight inside and up the ramp to the window. The place is part of a large adult oriented complex. There are two strip clubs - one gay - a gay bathhouse, a “modeling studio,” and two adult arcades. The one I go to shares a building with the modeling studio. That works out well for me, because a lot of men who go to the modeling studio - which is basically a strip club, where whores get nude and you pay to masturbate while looking at them, or to have them blow you or even a fuck. A lot of guys don’t want to pay extra, so after looking at the naked cunts at the modeling studio, they come next door to the arcade, and have me finish them up!

The “models” are the ones who take the money to gain entrance into the arcade. Once inside I usually walk straight to my favorite booth. I like arriving in mid afternoon because it’s usually slow then, and it gives me time to get situated. I like this particular booth because it is the only one facing the entrance, so that when a man comes in, he has to pass that booth, where I’ll be either standing or sitting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.