Mah Proud Husband - Cover

Mah Proud Husband

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Hillbilly wife tries to live up to husband's view of her.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

Shore is hard bein Jimmy Bob’s wife. It ain’t the screwin. Hell, Ah luvs that. It’s actin more pure than Ah really is.

The second time he took me way inter town tew McDonalds Ah tole him to stop by the loggin road on the way back. That’s a real good place to park yer truck and git in the back and go at it. Binn there plenty of times with plenty of guys.

Now Ah got real nice big tits and thets gotten me lots of tention since they sprouted. Ah got real good at titty fucks if’n Ah couldn’t screw or didn’t really like the guy enough to let him in mah pussy. It’s a good thing for the first hot date too so that’s what Ah planned for this time. It were mah monthly anyways.

Well, we got nekkid and Ah started feeling his boner and it were extra nice and big. Ah sucked on it while he played with my melons. Ah got him in titty fucking position and kept my mouth close to his pecker head to catch the seed when it shot. Less messy that way.

He asked me why we didn’t screw and somethin made me say, “Why Ah don’t open my legs for jest anyone. Ah ain’t like a lot of them other girls.” That were sorta the truth. There were a few guys Ah didn’t put out fer.

He was real impressed and was satisfied with doin my titties fer a while. Then after he took me to a tavern where they had dancin and we came back to my house sew Ah invited him in. Ah took him to my bedroom and said, “Yer special so Ah’m going to give yer pecker a treat tonight.”

When he got done a pumpin and squirtin he asked me if’n Ah was fucking anyone else. Ah said, “Only mah Pa and brother.” Ah didn’t explain that Ah meant only TODAY. There was the preacher, two cousins, and the cook at the restaurant where Ah worked that was a’tappin me regler.

He said, “Well, OK, that’s the usual. Ah want to be yer special man and mebbie yer husband.”

Damn, he had a steady job and a good big dick and a nearly new truck. A good catch. So Ah decided to be more careful and cut back a bit too. The cousins were the easiest to cut off. The cook gave me good tips and food so he kept a’bangin me. The preacher only did me on Sunday when Ah stayed after service to clean up. Ah was kind of his relijus experience Ah guess cause he always said “Oh, God!” and “Heavinly bliss” and stuff like that when he was a’pumpin and squirtin.

We got married in the little church a couple of months ago. The night before my weddin Jimmy Bob got drunk with his kin who all whooped and hollered at him about my nice big tits. They wuz too polite to tell him how many of em had got ther hands on em. A bunch of those guys had got lots more of me than tits too.

The preacher gave me “premarital counseling” the night before the wedding. Ah think the juice from the four times his dick shot in me wuz runnin down my leg when he wuz marryin us.

Ah’m pregnant now cause that’s what my husband wants. Ah shore hope it looks enough like him. Ah think all them different seeds musta had a big fight getting to my egg but he put the most in me and mebby they won. Ah tried to stay away frum them other cocks but, like the preacher says, “The flesh is weak.” I did resist Pa and my brother while Ah was trying to get knocked up but they kin put it to me agin now. Ah was a’missin their peckers. After all, they’s been fuckin me longer than anyone.

Ah just gotta get my man so proud of me that he has to let some of his famly give me a try. Some of them gets my cunt wet just thinkin of em makin it REAL wet. Ah knows that they will tell him Ah’m the best pussy they ever had! He’ll be proud of me fer thet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.