Dark Days 2: Dawn's Early Light - Cover

Preview

Dark Days 2: Dawn's Early Light

by Reluctant_Sir

Copyright© 2020 by Reluctant_Sir

Action/Adventure Story: The continuing saga of Daniel Jackson McCoy who survived being kidnapped by a serial killer. Now an adult, he is still struggling to find his place in the world. (Caution: Violence, but not of a sexual type)

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

PCBondsman did the Yeoman’s task this time, taking on the brunt of the work with proofing and editing. And let me tell you, he had a LOT of work to do! Old Rotorhead stepped in to add a bit of finesse and his own special brand of wisdom, helping make the sailing a little smoother, including convincing me that something was missing. He was right. Sam Spam batted cleanup and did a bang-up job of it too, finding items missed by all three of us! As always, any remaining mistakes are mine because A) I missed it or B) I stubbornly refused to fix something the others found or C) shit happens and, as the author, it’s my job to clean it up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.