Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

We were released right after the last of the orders were handed out, and soon we were all gathering in groups to compare where we were going. Lisa came up to me right away, and said she had pulled MCRD, San Diego.

“Well, I guess that’s good for you then, Lisa. It is far enough that you can just stay down there if you do not want to stay with Joe. And still close enough that if you want you can also go up there on weekends. I’m happy for you.”

“Pete, what did you get? You don’t look happy, is it that bad?”

I handed her the sheets, pointing to my first duty station. Then I pointed to the later paragraph, listing the length of tour. And they jumped out to her as they had to me. “Camp Butler, Okinawa”, and “3 year tour of duty”.

“Holy shit, any chance you can change it? I mean, if we can I will swap with you dude. I’ll go there, that way you can be here with Linda.”

“Nope, I had already asked that a few months back. Orders are fixed and set, they can not be changed. And notice the name at the bottom.”

She read, then shook her head. “Lieutenant Hardass. It sounds just like something Harkins would do, wanna bet this is for having the RV?”

“That’s my thought also. I bet he is doing this to get back at me for being a ‘Goddamned barracks lawyer’. Well, it’s only for 3 years, and according to this I get another 7 days of leave before I report in at the terminal. And from what I remember, after a year I’m entitled to leave. So I can come home then.”

“Yeah, there is that. And by that time Linda would have graduated, and you two can get married. Then you just tell the Corps, and she can return with you. So yeah, you guys will only be apart a year or so.”

I smiled at that, and we were soon hanging out with our other classmates talking about where we were all going. One of the guys in my class had been assigned to Camp Kinser, and Delgado was also assigned to Camp Butler. So at least I would have some friends there.

We grabbed dinner as soon as the chow hall opened, and Corporal Hanks (he had been promoted the week before) drove us to get the UAV. He told me some of the things I should look into at Okinawa, and promised to grab me some time in the week to give me more details.

Soon I had the full load and we were driving to LA, with both Harris and Adams along. Lisa and I chatted the entire time, and I even told her that once we got there she should call Joe and see if he wanted to spend the weekend with her in the RV. “Lisa, it’s not a problem. I drop them all off at the motel, then you can use the RV the rest of the weekend. I can’t offer the guest room for that, but nobody has a right to complain if I let you use the UAV here. Just wash the sheets this time before we have to leave.” She laughed and blushed, but said she would do that.

We gave everybody hugs and kisses when we got there. And I then told them the bad news. Linda held me tight and cried, and I held her and kissed her head, telling her it was only for a year. “Before you know it, I will be home on leave, and we can get married. After that, I can request my tour be changed to accompanied and you can join me there for my last 2 years.”

She brightened up at that, and we shared a kiss. She actually said that sounded cool, 2 years living on a tropical island. Finally Lisa went and called Joe, and we were talking about where she was going when there was a knock on the door. I tossed her the keys to the UAV and she waved and headed on out.

Dad and Dee looked confused, and I simply said I was letting her and her boyfriend use it this weekend. My dad asked if I was sure, and I nodded. “Dad, if you don’t want it here I can just move it elsewhere. But in a few weeks she will be in San Diego, and they have been dating for almost five months. There may be a relationship there, or she may only return a few times and call it off. But she has been a real friend to both of us, and it is something I wanna do for my friend.” He nodded and said it was fine.

Linda and I decided to take a walk, and we saw that the lights were already off inside the UAV. We smiled and holding hands started to walk the neighborhood. She said she was not happy I was going to Japan, but would be waiting here for me. “My only worry is that while you are gone Pete, you will find somebody else. I know you really like Asian girls, what if you find one there that really turns you on?”

“Linda, you should know me better than that by now. Hell, if I really just wanted an Asian girl, I would have you try to push Kimmie into having sex with me, as would I. I bet if we both pushed her, I could get her cherry. But I do not want her, I only want you. Now and forever. In fact, if Kimmie came over right now and offered herself to me, I would refuse. So don’t worry about that, soon I will be back for you and only you. Besides, there are a lot of other things there for me to do.”

“Like what? What all is there to do there in Japan?”

“Well, my buddy Corporal Hanks has been there. He said the SCUBA diving is fantastic, as is the local food. He told me about this yakisoba I gotta try. And there are lots of clubs, and other things. They have bowling alleys, skating rinks, movie theaters, and I’m sure if I looked I could get into or start a D&D group. So yeah, I’m sure there are things I can find to keep me busy for a year.”

After about an hour we headed back home, and sure enough the UAV was rocking slightly. Hand in hand we walked into the dark house and were soon in my room. We stripped each other, and made love for over an hour until we had pleased each other and finally fell asleep.

Mandy came by the next morning with Holly, and we were sharing the sad news with the rest of them. But there was nothing any of us could do, and I promised I would keep in touch with all of them. Dee brought out her first draft, and I scanned through it as Mandy showed a few sketches she had made off of the models on the book cover.

And it looked good, even as pencil sketches. She had reversed the direction, so the pirate was holding the rope in his left hand instead of his right. And the bodice of the gal had changed into a leather corset, and a rather tight one that pushed up her breasts into an impressive amount of cleavage. And instead of a solid skirt, it now had a slit up almost to the crotch of the girl, with a leg bent out of it, obviously wearing fishnet stockings and garters. It was quite kinky, but still looked like it almost could have been on the cover of a romance novel.

Dee whistled, and I think we were all impressed. “Mandy honey, I think you nailed it with this one! Clean it up a bit more, then figure on doing it as a color cover. I have a feeling that for this, we can talk Roy into springing a bit more on printing. I already talked to a co-worker about it, and she suggested trying to amp up the romance angle, and at the same time amp up the sex, but keep it more subtle. This way if a group wants to play it like a porn, they can. But maybe get some gals who want it more R rated instead of X rated.” Mandy said she could do that, and with a copy of the floor plans and module she would start to do some more sketches and drawings for inside.

Finally it was time for lunch, and having not seen Lisa all day I asked Linda if she would go out and knock on the door and tell them it was almost lunch time. I threw in a bunch of hot dogs, and soon the two of them joined the rest of us. And looking not very well rested and rather tousled to coin a phrase.

This time when Mandy suggested skating, everybody thought it sounded great. Even Holly after making a call to Jack said it was fine. We hung out and played through a test of Dee’s adventure, even Joe taking part. We hit a few rough spots, and Dee said she would sit down and work through them. “I already talked to my boss, and he is basically gonna have me do what Pete did to Mr. Cummings. Submit it to him, he already has the rejection form written out. As usual in these cases, it is largely a formality. He has no interest in printing adventures, other than those occasional short ones inside the magazine.”

Soon Holly headed home to get ready, and the other three all went to Linda’s house to get ready. So Joe and I sat around and watched the Angels getting pounded as Dee went upstairs to take a nap. It was just after 6 when they returned, and I could tell they had coordinated this. All three gals were in tan skirts that reached only half way down their calves. And white blouses, with more than the proper amount of buttons left open.

Holly had already said she would meet us at the rink, so we got into Blue Whale and headed to a Chinese place that Linda told us about. And after dinner we headed to the rink in Parthenia. Peggy and Mike were already there, and shortly after we hit the floor Holly and Jack were there. And we all had a lot of fun.

But other than Mandy skating with Peggy during one of the couples skates, I ended up with either Linda or Mandy the entire night. Not that I was complaining at all, it was always great skating with either one of them. And each time at the end I gave Mandy a soft kiss on the lips, thanking her for skating with me.

Finally it was time to head home, and after a hug for each of us from Lisa she and Joe got into the RV as Linda and Mandy went into the house with me. I let the girls take their showers first, getting the guest room ready for Mandy since she would be sleeping there that night. And they were both in Ts and panties as I went to take my shower.

When I got out I put on my sweats, and saw my bedroom was still empty. I went into the guest room, and once again Mandy blushed a bit, and asked if we could all sleep there. I of course smiled and said I would love to. I gave each of them a long tender kiss and soon we were all cuddled up and falling asleep.

And just like the last time we did this, I woke up in the early morning cuddled up with my hand full of a large soft breast. But this time my hand was inside of the shirt, on what was obviously Mandy’s bare breast. I had squeezed a few times as I woke up, taking maybe 30 seconds to realize it was not Linda I was holding in my hand. And it was not Linda’s bottom I was pressing my erection into.

I gently slipped my hand out of her top, and I heard Mandy give a soft sigh as I did. I looked to see if she was awake, but she did not move or make a sound. So I slipped out of bed, and after peeing I saw it was just after 5 I decided a little more sleep would be good so slipped back into bed.

When I slipped between the girls, I cuddled up behind Linda and slipped my hand under her shirt, cupping her bare breast and pressing my cock against her bottom. She murmured sweetly and pressed back against me. And right as I started to fall asleep Mandy pressed up against my back. I could feel her soft breasts pressed against my back, and I think I felt her mound pressed against my bottom. And with her hand on my hip I fell back asleep.

I awoke sometime in the morning, the girls were both gone. I went downstairs, and saw a note from dad saying he and Dee had decided to go to San Pedro for the day and would see me next weekend. I looked into the office and still had not found the girls, so decided they must be in my room. And sure enough, they were. I heard soft conversation inside, and when I knocked they stopped talking, and Linda told me to come in.

We chatted for a bit, and Mandy would go to the RV as Linda started on breakfast. Soon all five of us were eating pancakes and sausage when Mandy suggested visiting Los Encinos.

Linda smiled, Joe nodded, and Lisa looked confused. I said it sounded great, and that we would go there once we were finished. Lisa asked me what it was, and I just smiled and said I would let it be a surprise. And thankfully Joe caught on and refused to say anything either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.