Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 55

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 55 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

At 6 I pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge, and headed off to see Keith and Jan. She gave me a big hug when I came in, and then I saw in his arms Crystal. I went over to him and rested my arm on his shoulder, and smiled as she grinned at me. “Wow, good thing she takes after her mom, Dude. She is a doll.”

He put her on the floor on a blanket, and she started scooting around the floor as we all sat and started chatting. I brought them up to speed on my last 3 years, and I learned a lot about them. They had broken up twice, but each time got back together. Both times it seems that Keith’s lack of serious commitment was the issue, and finally he proposed and that ended all of that.

“In fact, it was during the last one I saw Linda dancing. I was shocked, and left as soon as I knew who it was. I got ahold of Holly, and neither of us knew what to do. We knew we had to tell you, but had no idea how.”

“Keith, it’s OK. And when she did tell me, it was as a lot of things were clicking into place. Jan, this might be a bit, ah, raw. We had been having some issues a few months before it all imploded, and I knew we were having issues. We were barely talking, and half the time I called she was out with Melissa. Even Mandy started being evasive. Then I sent her a gift, a silk robe. She brushed it off in like a minute, then took off to go out with Melissa. That hurt, then she wrecked the truck. Same thing, she brushed it off, basically said ‘sorry, I wrecked your truck’, and left had to take off. I called my dad, he already had the police report by then and told me she was not the one driving. And she had identified Carlos as her ‘boyfriend’. I then got an envelope in the mail. No letter, just the rings I had given her.”

Jan had her hand on the back of mine, and Keith had his hand on my shoulder. “Well, a week or so later I came in my room, and let’s just say my roomie at the time loved his porn. I did my usual, and got up on the top bed and started reading. Well, it took me a minute to realize I really was hearing Linda scream for a guy to ‘fuck my little titties’. I looked just in time to see a blond gal get her face splattered, and it was Linda. And there was another guy inside of her at the same time.”

“Oh fuck!” Keith whispered.

“Yea. She was already blonde by then, and a week or so later my roomie had another tape. When he was out one time I rewound it to the start, it was dated 1985. She only had three months between turning 18 and the end of that year, and we did not break up until 1986. Which means she was doing that when we were supposed to be together. The Melissa chick, she seems to be the one that got her into porn, she is an actress also. And only a few days ago Dee told me that one of the things that my dad had found in the truck was a small purse. Inside was a fake ID, lube, condoms, and two empty condom wrappers. We all think that was her ‘prostitution kit’. And yes, if you look up one of those free rags on the corner, in the back they have escort ads. I saw one a week or so back, one of the girls one of the companies offers is ‘Holly Wood’.”

Jan hugged me, and I chuckled. I told them about my last seeing her. Her huge fake tits, and how I told her that she could get arrested for false advertising for making a movie called “Anal Virgins”. Keith laughed, and Jan gasped. “But it’s OK, her and all of that is behind me now. I’m happy with my life, and as you both know I have a new girlfriend now.”

“Yea, she’s a doll, Pete. I hope she keeps coming.”

“Oh, I’m sure she will Jan. She really likes the game, and you all also. Although you shocked her a bit with the roasting you all gave me. She learned a lot of things she did not know before.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t think any of us intended for it to be like that. Was there any problems?” Keith really looked worried as he said that.

“Naw, Becky’s cool with it, she understands. We had a long conversation afterwards. Is not like when I really like a girl, I go up and tell her ‘Hey, I write dirty games. Oh, and my fiancee left me to become a porn actress and prostitute’, But now she understands me and my scars a bit more. Oh, and after I got back from leave last year, Linda started writing me again. I did not even open the letters, just wrote ‘Return to Sender’ on them and put them back in the mail. Until one, I opened thinking it was from my publisher. It was a series of photos of her, most of them nude, some x-rated.”

“Oh god, what did you do?” Jan asked.

“Oh, my old roomie was a fan of hers, he is the one that told me she went by Holly Wood. One one of them she had autographed it to her ‘Biggest fan’, so I gave them all to him. He loved it.”

We were all laughing now. There was a buzzer in the kitchen, and Jan got up and said the lasagna was done. Keith put Crystal in her chair, and I poured us each a glass of wine. The conversation moved on to other things, and both of them were very happy. And as it was getting late I got hugs from each of them, and we all promised to keep in touch. It was a great evening, and I really was happy for them. They both seemed really happy, and had a great daughter. I was still smiling when I crawled into bed that night.

The next morning I took a three mile run, and I felt really good afterwards. I showered, then grabbed Georgie and held his hand as we walked around the block. He started pooping out right before we got to the front of Holly’s house though, so I carried him the rest of the way home. Dee smiled when we came in, and took him upstairs to change him and put him down for a nap.

“You know, this is going to screw up his schedule now. He has not had lunch yet.”

“Sorry, I did not realize how far it was for a little guy like him.”

“It’s OK Pete, I know you did not realize. Normally we just walk down a few houses then come back. Or use the stroller if it’s a long walk. Now you know for next time.”

I met Becky for lunch, and she smiled when I had her get in my truck, and we pulled in at the beef bowl place a few blocks away. “Oh, this is perfect! I have been wanting another one of these!”

This time I ordered a large chicken bowl, and she said it was great. We held hands as we ate, and I said I would pick her up that night. The movie was thankfully still playing, and it was looking to be a clear evening.

Becky suggested Italian, but when I had commented on having lasagna the night before she then suggested fish and chips, and I said that sounded great. So we stopped at a place in Mission Hills she knew, then drove to the drive-in. After parking the truck we used the bathroom a last time, then got some snacks. We were curled up in the back seat when it started, and it was quite something.

Now I had seen Dracula before, but this was unlike any vampire movie I had ever seen. It was funny in parts, but also quite violent. But the touch of setting it in the modern era was awesome, it made most of them relatable. But we both agreed the grandfather was the real star. Especially when he used window cleaner as cologne. Then dropping the bombshell at the very end of the movie, telling his daughter and grandkids that he hated living in that town because of all the damned vampires.

And I did not even argue when Becky said it was time to head home. The second movie was some buddy cop movie with that guy from Mad Max, so I figured we would pass on it. However, it was still kind of early, so I pulled into an ice cream place on the way home, and we both got a cone and held hands as we walked around the strip mall, looking in the windows of the closed stores and talking.

As was becoming our routine, once back Becky took her shower first, then I took mine. The single candle was lit again, and when I lifted the covers I peeked and saw her bare ass. So I slipped my underwear off as I slipped in behind her. As soon as I was behind her, Becky rolled over and pushed me onto my back. She pressed against me, and after only kissing for a few minutes I felt her hand grasp my cock. This time there was much less build-up. I moaned into her mouth as she caressed and stroked me, a few times releasing and sliding her hand down to caress my balls, or tease along where my thighs and groin met, just as I had done to her.

I moaned deeply and felt myself throb in her hand, and she knew without my saying anything I was growing close. This time Becky just tossed back the sheet and blanket and slid between my thighs. She watched as her hand was sliding up and down, and then she raised up and took my cock into her mouth.

This time was much different, and I was not quite there yet. Instead of just jacking me off into her mouth, this time Becky was actually sucking my cock. I moaned a little louder, and reached down to lightly caress her cheek. She looked up and our eyes met, and she started bobbing her head. She only took in about half my length, but it felt so good. A minute later I moaned I was almost there, and after bobbing faster I moaned out her name, and came in her mouth.

I continued to caress her face lightly as I came down, and she suckled the last of my cum out. This was definitely not just avoiding making a mess, there was no doubt I had just been given an awesome blowjob. And when she finally slipped back up, we kissed long and deep before she rested her head on my chest.

“Thank you Becky, that was amazing.”

“Uh-huh, I liked it too. Especially how you caressed my cheek like that, and looked down into my eyes. It looked like it was more than just you enjoying it.”

I smiled, and gave her another long kiss, and holding her as I finished I rolled us onto our sides. She giggled softly, and held me tight. “Oh, I did. I need to be honest here Becky, I’m falling for you. I can’t say more than that yet, but so far I have liked everything I have learned since we met. You are smart, driven, have a great career, and a great family. We share several interests, and you are open to trying new things. Plus you are trusting enough to allow me to spend time with old girlfriends, and not get jealous.”

“Well, you know where I grew up, it’s not like having a serious boyfriend was all that common.”

“What, Van Nuys?”

“No, you don’t know? I was raised in Sun Valley.”

“Wait, what? You’re from Idaho?” I was so confused.

Becky giggled. “No silly, Sun Valley is a neighborhood north and west of here. I lived in the barrio and had to get off the street at night or people driving by would think I was a prostitute. My mom and me lived in this dump, about as big as this place but nowhere near as good. Some of our neighbors tore out the back fences, so as kids we all played back there. It was safer, like a little private park. Mom worked at Denny’s in the day, and at a bar at night. Daddy, he died when I was 6. Funny thing is, mom kept trying to raise me as a ‘good girl’, yet many nights she would bring a guy home from the bar and I would hear them going at it until early in the morning.”

I held her tight, and kissed her forehead softly. “You don’t need to tell me this if you do not want to Becky.”

She smiled up at me and kissed my lips. “Oh, I learned all kinds of good information on you the other night, you should know some about me. Yeah, mom was a slut, and expected me to be pure. Funny thing was, in at least one way I was until I was 17. Yeah, had a few boyfriends, mostly touching each other a lot. Gave my first blowjob at 16, and yes I like it. Kind of a sense of power, and I like making others feel good. But even then I stood out. Bookworm, quiet, tomboy, always riding my bike in jeans, never wearing skirts or dresses with high hems to school to try and get the boys interested in me.”

“Wow, I admit that is a change. I rarely see you in anything but skirts and dresses.”

“Well, yeah. I like them, and they look professional. That is how I want to look at work. Plus if you notice, they are loose. Hides the fact I do not have much to show, the folds of fabric hide how little I have up top.”

“Oh Becky, yes and no. Your legs and butt in them look absolutely amazing! And you fill them out enough so I knew what you had under your top was amazing, even if small. Bigger is not always better.”

She kissed me softly. “You think I have a nice butt? There is not much there Pete.”

“I like that it is compact, in good proportion to your hips and the rest of you. Let’s see if this makes sense. To me the proportion is more important than the size. Yes, some guys like a big butt, or big hips, or big boobs. But you’ve met Mandy and Holly. Now when I first met Mandy, she was, 13? Right around there. And her body was like a smaller version of now. No boobs yet, just slightly wide hips and bottom. But then she got into skating, and that bottom and all signs of excess fat she had melted away. Leaving just slightly wide hips and a tight butt. The bigger boobs she grew later, but they still fit her build well.”

She nodded. “I did notice she is a bit busty, but also very fit.”

“She is a competition skater, and probably practices 10 hours a week or more. I spent quite a bit of time trying to boost up her confidence. She had people like Linda and Rosie, who were more like you in build as role models, and she thought she was fat. Took me a while to get her to understand she was not at all, other than a little baby fat left over when we first met. But by the time she was 16, she has a killer body. But notice, once again it is proportion of the body that attracts me. I like slender girls like you, and bigger girls like her or Holly. But ultimately, it is the intelligence of each of you that attracted me more than the body.”

“And Linda? You don’t have to answer if that is uncomfortable.”

“Yeah, you are more than a bit like her in that area. You are a bit taller, and more slender. You are what, a small B cup?” She nodded, and I smiled. “Thought so. Well, she was an A when we started to date, a small B when I left for Japan. But I know she has had at least two sets of implants. I saw her twice last year, the first she was at her sister and mom’s place and she ran away when she saw me. Then she came to my place right before I left, trying to get me back. I was cruel, but she also shocked me. She must have been at least a DD cup, and she is only five foot one, so it looked hideous. She has natural brown hair, now it’s blonde, and a frizzy puffed look, like it was still 1982. And shorts that were so short and tight, and a tiny tank top that showed me she was proud of her new additions. It was like a porn caricature of what a High School girl should look like. She did not look cute, she looked like a cheap slut.”

I sighed, and Becky kissed my cheek. “Honestly, she looked like she had just walked over from turning tricks at Sepulveda Boulevard. I have no idea what it is about some gals, that they think getting fake boobs makes them look better. Might as well put on a fake personality. And that was when I really realized most of what I knew about her was fake. She quit playing D&D right after I left for Japan. She drove away most of her friends, which I now realize that other than two were really my friends. She submitted some more adventures, and they were horrible! Quite literally, I read some that my partner sent me. You heard what even the girls thought of the one’s Dee and I wrote. Sexy and silly fun. Hers were like, rape and forced impregnation. It was fucking disgusting! If I had been invited to play one like that, I would have left the game. They were horrible and degrading.”

I sighed. “Well, now I really think that the person I fell in love with was a fake, a personality she created just to catch me. I was rich in her eyes, had my own car, and let her take control. She set the pace, and let’s just say it was way faster than I was used to. Only later did I learn that I was not anywhere near the first. You may hear mention among some of us of the ‘Handjob Queen of Van Nuys Junior High’, that was Linda. I met her when she was in ninth grade, and she finally admitted her count prior to me was over fifty guys.” Becky did gasp at that.

“But only handjobs she says, and I do believe her there. She basically prostituted herself even back then like that, handjob for dinner and a movie. Then she caught me, and to keep me had to change. But when I left, she tried to write a few adventures. But without me to fix them they were bad, and they got rejected. So she just went back to the only thing she knew to make money. It’s just now she sells gash for cash.”

Becky held me tight, and we shared a kiss. “I was faithful to her for well over a year and a half, and in less than a year she was dancing, then stripping, then porn and prostitution. And I finally realized how immature she was when I saw her last time. It was like she was trying to put the ‘old Linda’ mask back on, thinking it would bring me back. But that was not even ‘old Linda’, it was a sick parody of what she was like then. So yes, after she dumped me I started to finally date again. But for each us, we both knew it was only for a period of time. They were military, mostly career military. They just wanted ‘deployment boyfriends’, or even ‘deployment flings’. But at least we were honest with each other, and we enjoyed each other. Knowing it would never be more than that. Holly and Mandy are different but same as with you last time I was here. I was going soon, so nothing permanent until I got back. I gotta ask, have I made you feel used Becky?”

“Oh god no, Pete! Even then, I liked that you were so honest. I had been single for a while before then, and if pushed I actually might have enjoyed such a fling. But I really appreciated that you did not push, it was your honesty I appreciated. You would kiss me and hold me, even cuddle with me at night, and it made me feel wanted. And I never felt used by you. And when you came back, I admit I was a bit miffed I was the third one you called, like I was a back-up. No, shush, my turn. But remember, you also kept in contact with me the entire time you were gone, and were once again a perfect gentleman when we had lunch. And having met Holly and Mandy, I now really understand that. They are your lovers, but they always will be. Holly I bet will marry Dan, but you two will still always love each other. Same with Mandy, and I see that now. I do not see them as any competition, and I do not think you see me as a consolation prize because they are not available. In fact, I at least hope that if I was taken when you got back and say Mandy was available, you would still have had lunch with me. And tried to get to know me better, as I have with you.”

I nodded. “I liked you each time we met. Even more now, because I know you even better than before. You are very attractive, very smart, and a lot of fun to just hang out with. And you are as big of a geek as I am. I find that very attractive all by itself. Even if you decide we should only be friends, I would hope that we would remain friends, and not just exes.”

We spent a little longer kissing, and her head was still on my chest when Becky fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, and after taking a piss I looked at the clock, just after 6. I smiled, and went back into the bedroom. Becky was laying on her back, and I smiled as I stood there for a minute, watching her sleep. I moved to the bed and very carefully removed the blanket and sheet covering her, and for the first time took a good look at her nude body.

Her hip bones were obvious, as were some of her ribs, because of her slender build. And I could see just a trace of stubble around her mound, giving me an idea of the actual size when she did not shave it. It seems she liked to keep it trimmed to about half of its natural size. I smiled, and slid up the foot of the bed, carefully nudging her legs apart as I did. I took a good look at her pussy, and the image I had from my previous touches was correct. Her outer labia were smooth and bare, and just slightly puffy. And they closed over a narrow slit, her inner lips completely enclosed inside.

I moved up and softly licked along the cleft between her thighs. I did this several times, and Becky parted her thighs a bit more and murmured something in her sleep. Smiling, I reached forward with my right hand and placed two fingers on each side, gently pulling her labia apart. There were her small inner lips, and they were darker than the rest of her pussy. I leaned in and slid my tongue over them, and heard another soft moan as I did, before parting them with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.