Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning after everybody was showered, the girls all took off as had become the routine on the hen trips. They would go and pick up any girls that wanted to join them, then hit up shopping malls, or anywhere else they wanted to go. Linda told me before they left, with Mandy and a few others in Holly’s car that it was going to be Topanga Plaza this time, and the malls around there.

I wrote out some of what I had been thinking of the night before, and gave Roy a call. And one of the things he told me was that they were sending Linda a galley print of her adventure the next week, “The Temple of Lussuria”.

“Roy, I had an idea last night. I’m writing up an appendix that I am going to present to Linda tonight. If it meets her approval, it will include what to do to combine it with ‘A Big Change’. In short, before they can complete the steps to change back to their original genders, they have to complete her adventure as well. Since by that point half of the party would already be female, I think the two would work well together.”

Roy was laughing out loud, and a few minutes later Mr. Cummings was on the phone also as Roy called him up to join in. We hashed out a few more ideas, and they both said it sounded great. “Heck, we can even add that appendix in with ‘Change’ when we send it for it’s second printing. Which will probably be in about two months. And each should help sales of the other. Great thinking Pete, this is why you get paid so much for writing these things.”

We then went over some business, as with the three of us there was a quorum for such things. I gave my OK for one game that had been submitted by another, and an expansion rulebook for sex in RPGs. This was something Roy had done, and was mostly an expansion on what I had put into Dildo. This was going to be a co-credit, as I mostly submitted a bunch of new charts, including more heterosexual as well as homosexual male and female actions. As well as group charts, and things like price rates for prostitution, “sexual compatibility” between differing races, such as Orc and Human. And why a male Ogre and female Elf would not work. As well as charting pregnancy chances and viability between differing races, and the resulting offspring.

Mostly it was his writing off of my charts and notes, but it really was an equal partnership and I did not mind sharing the credit. Jenny Talia and Mike Hawk. I had to laugh, when I read the draft the week before, as I did not see what was so funny about Roy’s choice for a name. Then I actually read it out loud. “Adventures in Erotica, by Jenny Talia and Mike Hawk”. Then I got it.

“Oh, and Roy, change up the order of our names on the cover. Put it by Mike and Jenny. In fact, write it out exactly that way. Including the ‘by’. I think that alone is worth seeing it published even if nobody buys it.”

“Adventures in Erotica, by Mike Hawk and Jenny Talia”. Roy had no sooner finished saying this out loud, and all three of us were busting out laughing. Deana came into the office to see what was so funny, and I smiled and I scribbled down the new name and byline of the expansion. She read it, then looked at me puzzled.

“Dee, read it out loud.” She did, then immediately burst into giggles. “Like, Oh My God, that is amazing! Ron, you are a bastard for thinking of this!”

“Dee, I am innocent this time. Until Pete here suggested the change, it was his pseudonym first, mine second. Changing the order and adding the ‘by’ was entirely his idea. Honest!”

I got a slap on the arm for that, and I did not mind at all. I then asked my partners if all business was done that we had in private, and they agreed. So I had Dee sit in the rest of the conference call, and told them that there might be a change on my end in the near future.

“Now, I will be finding out in the next week or so where I am going to be stationed. And I promise, once I do I will let you all know. But I am going to have papers written up naming Dee here as my proxy for all future business. I trust my dad completely, and he will continue to maintain all financial control and final say. But let’s all face it, my dad does not get games, and is really not interested in them. Dee here however is, and she will handle any decisions that need to be made in my name. And please, at any time from now on if you all want my opinion or approval of something, feel free to run it past her.”

Dee was a bit surprised, but the other two men said it was fine with them. However, Roy said “Pete, are you sure about this? This could mean she could turn over everything to one of us and cut you out completely if she was ever vindictive or mad at you or your dad.” And Dee nodded as he said that.

“Roy, that will never happen. No matter what, for the rest of our lives there is going to be a connection between Dee and I. By early next year I am going to be the big brother to her baby, and that links us in a way that no piece of paper ever will.”

Of course congratulations were said, and Dee gave me a huge hug, kissing my cheek as we both wiped away a few tears. And once the call ended, she smiled and softly kissed my lips. “Peter, you just made me so happy. And yes, you are absolutely right there. No matter what happens between your dad and I, there is no way I could ever divorce you from being a big brother to our baby. And yes, I will watch out for your interests the best I can. Heck, I might even write a few myself. I have had this idea that has been running around in my head involving pirates.”

We chatted for a bit, and it sounded like it might be good once she wrote it out. Lots of references to romantic pirates, and descriptions to how the ships should be laid out and islands to visit. And when I asked her where she got the idea, she laughed and left the room. And came back and handed me a book.

And on the cover was a well muscled blonde guy, dressed as a classic Pirate. But his shirt was open, one arm was holding a rope over his head, and the other around the waist of a woman that appeared to be swooning at his hand resting on her belly. I grinned, and told her to hand that to Mandy.

Dee looked at me, and I said some variant of that might make a good cover. “Dee, you should write this up. Feel free to grab the girls for test playing, and ask them or even Mike or Jack for ideas. Flesh it out, submit it to Roy. Hmm, maybe you should consider Connie as a pseudonym since you can not use your real name on this when you write it.”

“Connie, why Connie? Pete, what last name?”

“Lingus.”

“Connie Lingus.” She no more finished saying it when she was slapping my chest with both hands, first one than the other. But we were both laughing, and I could tell she was actually seeming to like the idea.

She was writing away and I decided to take a walk. I walked to Van Nuys Blvd, and hit the pawn shops. I did not find anything of interest, I popped into one of the porn shops. I was looking through the selections when one caught my eye. The cover had two gals on it, one was blonde, but the other was a hot looking gal with long black hair that really caught my eye. I looked at it, and realized it was as long as what Linda wore now. But Linda now wore her hair it’s natural brown, and not the dyed black that it had been when we first met.

I made a note of the title, and headed on over to the liquor store. And going in the back, as luck would have it they had that title. They also had another movie I had been waiting for, Footloose. So with both in hand I bought them, then headed home.

I put Footloose in the living room, and my other movie in my room. I was considering what to make for dinner when the girls finally returned. Dad and Dee had headed out for the night to visit some friends, so we had the place to ourselves.

I looked through the fridge and freezer when the girls came in and were sorting out what they had bought, and I took a count. Linda, Mandy, Holly, Lisa, Peggy, and Kimmie. I pulled out the large bag of Finger Steaks and another of fries, and soon had the oil heating up. I told Mandy to go and pick a movie, and with a squeal she noticed the new one and of course that is what she started with.

So as we watched a teen creating havoc in his new home town with his rock music, we ate and chatted about the rest of the night. Mandy and Peggy were going skating that night, and Holly said she had a date. So it was just the four of us that night. After eating an early dinner three of the girls gave us hugs and split, and it was going to be just the four of us.

I was cleaning everything up as the girls all went upstairs to get ready. Thinking ahead, I went into the UAV and made the back into a bed. I pulled out the mattress pad, and made it all up with sheets, blankets, and pillows. I grinned as I did so, telling myself to be sure to tease Lisa over her doing the laundry at some time.

I went back in, and a bit later the girls all came down and said it was my turn. It is at times like this I am glad I am a guy. My now short hair did not even need combing, just dry it after my shower. A pair of black slacks, and a maroon shirt and I was ready to go.

I drove us all to Hot Trax, and Lisa barely hesitated before heading on in. I had Linda on one arm and Kimmie on the other as I headed on in. As usual, the music was great. And I spent a lot of time dancing with Linda and Kimmie, loving feeling them pressed against me during the slow songs. And from the look Lisa was enjoying dancing with Joe.

As was our routine, at 11 we all got ready to go. I smiled at Lisa when I dropped her and Joe both off at my house, saying I was going to go take Kimmie home. Lisa smiled at me before she closed the door, and I had a feeling that their using the UAV was going to be a surprise for him.

I told Linda and Kimmie where they were going to be for the next few hours, and they both giggled. “Well, at least somebody is getting lucky tonight. And it ain’t me” Kimmie said.

“Oh, I don’t know about that. If Pete is willing to take a detour for a bit, I’m sure you can get lucky before we drop you off at home.” She grinned at me, and I knew better than to even ask. Straight to the Japanese Garden.

Once we were there and the back seat laid down, Linda almost attacked her. After kissing for only a few minutes, she pushed up Kimmie’s short skirt and pulled her panties down. And almost immediately shoved her head under the skirt, latching her mouth onto the little Vietnamese girl’s pussy. I slipped out of my clothes as I watched them, seeing Linda’s bottom in the cute pink skirt waving back and forth as she licked and sucked her girlfriend. It had been over a month since the three of us had played together.

I reached down and pulled up Linda’s skirt, and realized right away that she had no panties on. I had no idea when she had removed them, but at that moment I did not care. I used my fingers to explore her, slipping them inside of her easily as she was so wet.

I moved behind her and kissed along her spine. Looking up my eyes met Kimmie’s, and I could see her blouse was now open and her hands alternating between squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples. I lined myself up with Linda, and as my little lover licked out Kimmie I pushed myself into her.

I held her hips as I slid in and out of her, as always loving the feeling of her tight cunt squeezing around me as I slid in and out of her body. And I had only been inside of her a few minutes when I heard Kimmie gasping as she had an orgasm. It seemed like a good strong one, and she moved out from under Linda and moved so they could kiss as I continued to slip in and out of her.

But the bent over position was not comfortable for me, and soon I pulled out and laid on my back. Linda quickly moved over me, and with my hands on her ass she was soon riding my cock as she laid on me. Kimmie moved her lips to kiss me, her lips tasting sweet and tart when I realized I was tasting a combination of her cherry lip gloss, and her own secretions she had captured from Linda’s lips. And as Linda and I fucked she alternated between kissing me for a bit, then kissing Linda.

Linda came, and not wanting to wait much longer I thrust up into her faster and faster. We could all hear our fucking, and almost as soon as she reached her second orgasm I pushed up deeply into her, both of us feeling my cock throbbing as I shot myself deep inside of her tight wetness.

And as usual, she laid on top of me and the three of us kissed until I slipped out of her. As soon as I did Kimmie pushed Linda off onto her back, and dove down herself. Licking and sucking all of the cum I had just deposited into Linda’s pussy. Linda moaned deeply, but after only about 15 minutes both girls were happy and tired, cuddled up against me and we three exchanged a few more kisses.

My alarm went off, and it was just after 1. So out came the baby wipes and we all cleaned up, and I was taking Kimmie home for real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.