Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning I slowly woke up, and it felt amazing. I could feel lips around the head of my cock, and a hand moving slowly up and down my length. I looked down and gasped softly.

Holly had the head of my cock in her mouth, and Mandy was stroking me. I moaned and reached down to run my fingers through their hair, sighing softly. They both looked at me and wished me a good morning, then Mandy let me go and Holly took over, aiming my cock at Mandy’s mouth.

Holy continued to stroke me, and told me to not hold back. “This is our final gift to you baby, so go ahead. You have tried so hard to let us both feel pleasure and love, now it’s our turn. Enjoy this, just let it happen.” She finished saying that, and Mandy pulled off and they switched again.

It lasted for about 5 minutes, and I whispered I was getting close. Mandy had me in her mouth, and she pushed down so her lips were meeting Holly’s hand, and licked and sucked for a moment that had me gasp. Then she pulled up.

Her hand met with Holly’s, and their fingers intertwined again, both of them stroking up and down together. I started to throb, and they both moved their mouths down. I felt both pairs of lips on my cock, and it was like they were kissing with my cock in the middle. I could not hold off anymore, and with a low moan started to cum. I felt both girls moaning, and I was cumming in both their mouths.

Finally the spurting stopped, and I gave a long low sigh. I then watched the girls move off of my cock and continue kissing. And it was obvious this time it was a real kiss, their hands went behind each other’s neck and I could tell their tongues were in each other’s mouth. Both gave a soft moan, then after a short more passionate exchange of tongues, I saw them pull apart. Then they both swallowed.

I looked at them both, rather shocked. This was probably the first real kiss she had with another girl in years. They both looked at me and giggled, both also blushing. “Mandy got more of you than I did, so I was getting my share.” Holly said then giggled, and they hugged each other.

“Oh, that was not on purpose, he just shot it in my direction.” They both crawled up to me and I kissed both of them, one then the other several times before they both relaxed against me. I caressed their backs, and said it was amazing. “Well, just be glad you are a guy. We girls can not get the same thing if we get two guys into bed with us.”

Holly agreed, although said that two guys could do something else. “Yeah, like you would do that!” Mandy exclaimed.

“Well, I know it will never happen, but I sometimes fantasize about two guys at once. One in my pussy and one in my mouth. You mean to tell me you do not Mandy?”

“Well, sometimes. But to be honest, I am more likely to fantasize about what we did last night. And yes, just like last night. Maybe with a little more touching between me and the other girl, but not actually doing it. But at least I would like to feel both of them sucking on my nipples, that has long been a fantasy of mine.”

Holly reached across me and ran her fingers through Mandy’s hair. “I’m sorry I could not make that a reality, sweetie.”

“Oh don’t be! Don’t ever be sorry Holly! I would not want you or anybody else not comfortable. That would be disrespectful, and I know how big of a deal that is with Pete here. No, just letting me be here, then holding my hand or caressing my back was the absolute best. I would rather have that with somebody I love and who I know loves me than anything else. But you would really do two guys at once?”

“Well, maybe. If I thought I could trust them enough. But no, no way I would take both at the same time other than in my mouth. Nobody but nobody is ever doing more than touching my butt!”

“Well, I agree there, mostly. If I met the right guy I might try it someday, but only him and only with him. Peggy used her fingers sometimes down there, it could be nice if I was relaxed enough. And I know sis liked it.”

I snorted. “Yeah, anybody willing to buy that movie will know that now. With us, she is the one that instigated it. We did it a few times, it was nice but I prefer it the other way much better. I think she mostly liked how nasty it was. But trust me, I would not miss never doing it ever again.”

They both agreed with that. About then my bladder was screaming to me, and I excused myself to use the bathroom. As I went in Holly called out for me to go ahead and take a shower. When I came out Holly gave me a soft kiss, then went in herself. I smiled and went into the kitchenette, and the coffee was almost done. Thank you whoever it was! I poured a cup and set it on the counter as I went and got dressed. Since I was flying commercial, I put on a pair of loose-fitting jeans and a t-shirt. When I got back in the kitchen I poured coffee for each of the girls, and Mandy came back in, her hair still wet. She gave me a kiss, then I handed her the coffee. Two sugars, just as she liked it. “Oh thank you, I love you!” she said, then scurried back into her bathroom.

About 30 minutes later both girls were sitting next to me on the couch, and I had my arms around both of them. “God I wish I could reset the clock to yesterday,” Holly said, and buried her face in my chest. Mandy then did the same, and I was holding two crying girls. And I was crying myself, saying I agreed. “I wish this vacation would not end, I love both of you so much, and will miss you just as much. This was like nothing I ever expected, and am still amazed. I came here to be with my two girl friends, and am leaving with two girlfriends.”

Finally the tears slowed, and we each spend several minutes kissing and caressing each other. Even the girls were caressing each other’s hair and shoulder as we kissed. Finally Holly leaned forward, and sighed softly. “Well, we do need to get going. But first, go change your shirt Peter. It is gonna get crusty when it dries and leaves behind our salt.”

I smiled and did that. Then Mandy went downstairs and got a luggage cart as Holly and I piled everything by the door. We made a final sweep, and collected up a few things left here and there. I came out and she giggled when I showed her the panties I found under the edge of the bed in Mandy’s room.

“Well, I did sleep there the other night, but those are not mine. They are too small for me.”

At that time Mandy returned, and I smiled and held them out to her. “Mandy, I think you forgot something.” She gasped softly, and blushed. Then she came and took them from my hand.

“Thanks, but, uh, those aren’t mine. They must be Lisa’s.” She then unzipped a side pocket of her suitcase and put them inside. We shared one last kiss, then pushing the cart I followed the girls to the elevators. We all turned in the keys, then pushed the cart. First to Holly’s car, then to Mandy’s. And then in an instant, our plan kinda fell apart. The frame with Scott’s uniform would not fit!

We tried behind the seat, but were afraid the seat might crack the glass. And it was way too big for the trunk. Finally I sighed, “I guess I can give it to my dad and have him mail it to me.”

“Oh nonsense Pete, put Mandy’s luggage in and then put it and yours in my car. I will just drive to the airport with you guys. It’s not all that far from there back to Long Beach, I will still be home long before Mandy gets home.”

So we did that, and hand in hand in hand we returned to the convention. When I got there I saw about 40 people standing by, and remembered my promise the day before. “Oops, forgot. Mandy, can you get me something to eat please?”

She smiled and kissed my cheek as I went to greet my fans. One of the staff ushered us politely into a smaller open game room nearby, and promised to send anybody else over to join us. I went ahead and sat down, and thanked them all for being patient. I pulled several fine tip permanent markers out of my backpack, and set one in front of Holly. She looked at me questioningly, and I just smiled in return.

“OK, please one at a time. I would love to spend all day here, but I have to leave in a few hours to go back to Japan. But I will answer any questions you might have, and will sign anything you want signed. Oh, and the beautiful girl next to me is Holly, my girlfriend and the original Kaos. If any of you have her adventure, you might want to ask her to sign it as well.”

Holly gasped, and punched my shoulder. At that time Holly returned, with three fried egg sandwiches and three cups of coffee. “Oh, and this other beautiful girl is Mandy, my other girlfriend and the illustrator of most of my works. So you might want to remember that too.” I kissed her cheek and thanked her for the food, then set a pen in front of her.

Thankfully the line moved quickly. Most just thanked me for what I had done, and when a few asked how they could get published I smiled after the third time. “OK, I have been asked this a lot. If you want to get published, it is a lot of work. Make what you think is a good adventure, and play it over and over again. Work out all the bugs, and make sure it is not too hard or too easy. Type it out or use a computer, make the map neat with no embellishments. Then put it in an envelope and send it off. Include a cover letter, and two more envelopes. Both with postage already on it and addressed to yourself. That way they can send you a letter if they decide to look at it closer, or can return it to you if they reject it. Feel free to submit it to many at once. Some may send you reasons why they reject it, listen to them. Make corrections, and a few months later try again.”

Several applauded softly, and soon they were moving again. And a lot were stopping at both Holly and Mandy, and they were signing autographs also. Finally one asked me if it was true, they were both my girlfriends. Both of them looked up and giggled, then kissed my cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.