Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

As usual, I was up by 7. I kissed Mandy gently, then slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. I came out feeling a lot better then went into the kitchenette to make a pot of coffee. I went back into the bedroom and slid behind Mandy again. She woke up as I did so, turning onto her back and smiling. “Please tell me last night was not a dream, Peter.”

I kissed her, then said “No, it was not a dream baby. We made love last night.”

“Hmm, I was not sure when I first woke up. I came half awake when you were in the shower, and was not sure if it was real or not. But now I can tell it was real. I have a lovely soreness down there, and I feel messy too.”

I reached up and caressed her face. “Oh, I’m so sorry baby, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” But she smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

“Oh, I’m not! And you did not hurt me, it is a good soreness. Let’s just say that I have never had a guy make love to me for so long, or make me cum that many times. My pussy is a little sore, as is my lower belly. Kinda like muscles that are not used enough feel the day after a good long workout.”

“OK, I do get that. When I push myself for PT in the week or so before a test I do a lot more sit-ups than usual. And my belly feels a bit more sore than usual.”

“Yeah, like that. When I work on a new routine I can get like that, because I’m moving my body in a way I had not done much of before. A few months before I added in a sit spin with my right leg out and my left leg bent. I do that all the time. But then I decided to try a transition after and go into a sit spin in the other direction, left leg out and right leg bent. And after a few minutes my legs were screaming. I worked on it for several weeks then gave up. But my muscles complained in kind of the same way, just more intense than now. That was rough, this is more like a happy glow.”

Mandy kissed me again, and soon she was on top of me, and we were kissing each other as she rubbed her body slowly against mine. I moved my hands down to her bottom, and alternated between squeezing her cheeks in my hands, and caressing her from upper thigh to waist, sides to the center of her ass.

She purred into my mouth, and her hands moved up to curl in my hair. And after a few minutes her movements started to have the desired reaction from me. When my cock started to harden, she kissed me passionately.

She rolled off of me and as she held my body I rolled with her, so she was laying on her back and I was resting between her legs. I felt her hips moving up and down, and she kissed me deeply. I adjusted my hips slightly, and felt my cock slip up to her pussy. Mandy moaned as the tip slipped in, then again as I slid out a bit then in again. This time it was even louder. I broke our kiss. “Darling, are you OK? Am I hurting you?” But she grasped my ass and pulled harder, letting me sink inside even deeper.

“Oh no, it feels so good, this is perfect Pete. Go ahead, fuck me. Fuck me Pete, I want to feel it and feel you loving me, just like this. And please, don’t hold back. I want to know what it is like if you let yourself go. Please, oh please.” That was as far as I let her get, I kissed her deeply and started pumping my hips.

In three more strokes I was all the way inside, and it was heavenly, perfect. As if her body was made for this, made for me. I pumped her at a quick pace, my cock entering and exiting her pussy. A pussy that existed only for me and my cock to use and enjoy, and a cock that only existed for her pussy to enjoy. I felt her fingernails clawing at my back as I continued to use her, pumping constantly, without stop into her, going a little faster every few strokes. Finally the sounds and scent of our making love was filling the room, the soft wet squishy sounds of my cock entering and exiting her body, and my belly slapping her belly. I could feel my balls tighten up, and I knew it would not be long.

I was consumed in my head, thinking of nothing but fucking her, fucking this girl I had secretly lusted after for years. But she was not a little girl, this was a real woman scratching my back and thrusting her hips back up against mine. This was a woman fucking me back, clenching me in her wet tight cunt, whimpering as I gave it to her even harder and faster. Then not thinking at all, it was a woman my cum was jetting into, my mind blank of all but the need to impregnate her and get my own pleasure.

I was holding my cock in hard and deep, grinding against her clit as she clutched me tighter to her, shuddering under me. I started to finally come to my senses again, and realized I was looking down into her eyes. Her face was flushed and sweating, tears dripping out of the corner of her eyes, panting like she had just tried to compete against me in a three mile race. I swallowed, my mouth was dry and I croaked “Mandy, are you OK?”

She swallowed herself, and nodded. Her hands released my back and pulled my head down, kissing me deeply and passionately, then turning more tender until a minute later we broke apart. “Yes, yes I’m OK. It was just, well, overwhelming. I have never had it like that before.”

I pulled out of her, hearing her soft sigh as my cock slipped out. I went to the sink and poured Mandy a glass of water, then handed it to her. Then when she finished I went and refilled it to gulp a glass down myself, then refilled it again and handed it back to her. I sat on the edge of the bed and reached up to wipe the tears out of the corner of her eyes. “Are you sure you’re OK baby? You’re crying.”

She set the glass down, then pulled my hand to her lips and kissed my palm. “Yes, I’m fine, thank you. As I said, it was just so overwhelming. It literally was like it was no longer you, just a man using me. You were a man wanting to use me, I was a woman craving to be used. And it was amazing, I loved it! I don’t think that even lasted five minutes, and I still came! I was so caught up in the passion you were giving me I could not hold myself back. I loved it, it was so different than you had ever made me feel last night. More animal, more basic. If that is what you are like if your guard goes down, I can see why you do not do it very often. I just woke up, and I already feel exhausted.”

I kissed her softly, and she slid out of bed. “Now I really do need a shower. Otherwise everybody within ten feet will know we had been rutting all night and morning.” I pulled her to me and gave her a long tender kiss. No tongues, but our entire bodies pressed together. After a soft sigh from both of us we parted, and she slipped into the bathroom.

I stepped to the counter and used a wet washcloth in the sink to wipe myself down, then put on a robe. I went back into the main room and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat there drinking my first cup, wondering how I had ever gotten through a day before I discovered it. I was flipping through the GURPS book when I heard movement in Holly’s room. She came out in her panties and went straight to the coffee pot. I smiled and wished her good morning as she added creamer and sugar to her cup, then sat beside me. I leaned in and gave her a long tender kiss, and she wished me a good morning back.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?”

“Well, I figure we can all head out and get some breakfast. Then I need to make a quick trip to Tustin for a haircut. After that, back here until noon when the playtest starts.”

“Tustin? Why Tustin for a haircut? You could not get one back at home before we left?”

“Nope, one thing I learned is that civilians really can not do our hair right. I normally get one every two weeks, and it has been almost a month now. There is a Marine Helicopter base there, and it’s only about fifteen minutes away. Go there, get my haircut, then have an early lunch and back here. Of course, you can also stay here, neither of you two has to go with me.”

“OK, that works for me. And yes I’m going, and I bet Mandy is also. Let me go get her up, she will need a shower first I bet.”

I reached out and held her hand and pulled her to me before she could walk away. I pulled her down into a kiss, one hand squeezing her bottom as the other ran through her hair. We kissed passionately for about a minute, and she pulled back with a big smile.

“Holly, she was already in the shower when I came out here. But go ahead, I figure you two may want to talk a bit.” She nodded, and gave me a long soft kiss. Then whispering in my ear “I could hear you both for quite a while last night. Sounds like she had as much fun as I had finally making you my lover for real.” I then watched her go into Mandy’s room. I was on my third cup of coffee when she came back out, and with a smile went into her own room to shower and get ready.

We grabbed a quick breakfast at Burger King, and we had barely finished eating when I pulled off the freeway in Tustin. I asked them both to hand me their driver’s licenses, and combined with my ID card I handed them to the guard at the gate. He checked us all over, then told me to drive in. Five minutes later I was pulling in at the exchange complex.

“Pete, do you know where the barber is?” Mandy asked as we got out.

“Nope, not a clue. But it is always somewhere near the main exchange, so we just walk around until we will find it.” And sure enough, it was right next to a small liquor store. Because we were on a base I did not hold their hands, but I did have one of them resting in the crook of each arm.

Thankfully there was only one person waiting, so we all took a seat. Their hands immediately went to mine, and I grinned to myself as I noticed more than one jarhead watching us. Both girls gasped when I took my seat, and within a few minutes the hair on the top of my head was about two inches long, and the sides were shaved almost completely bald. I ran my hand over it, and after paying and leaving a $2 tip we were heading back to the van.

“Pete, do you have to wear it so short?” Holly asked.

“Actually, no. The regulation actually says it can be up to three inches long. But understand, it’s summer on Okinawa also. That means the same temperature almost as here, but around 80% humidity even if it does not rain. Plus this way I only need a haircut every other week, instead of every week.”

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But I noticed the others got haircuts a lot longer.”

“Airwing” I said with a snort. “There are almost two groups in the Corps. Airwing, and Infantry. Now I am not a grunt, but I work in a grunt unit so they tend to be a bit more strict about hair. Here in the wing, they tend to almost push the limits of what is allowed.”

Mandy asked to see the stores, so we went ahead and walked into the main PX. And after looking around a bit, both her and Holly sniffed. “Why, it’s not much different than a K-Mart in here.” Holly said.

“Yeah, pretty much. But there are some advantages. For example, there are no sales taxes. That can save a lot of money. And the things sold are generally of better quality, but sold for less.” I took them to the electronics section and showed them the VCRs. “Notice, these are all 4-head units. But the price is only a little more than a 2-head unit out in town. And the TVs, most are American made, not the cheap ones from Korea and Japan. Motorolla, Magnavox, RCA, Quasar. Not a Goldstar or Sanyo among them.”

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense. American base, American products.”

“Yep, good things at a good price. In Japan we rely on these, is a pain to shop out in town a lot of the times. Gotta exchange money, drive to find a store, maybe have a language barrier. Then do some conversion in your head to make sure you do not overpay. Plus, they use different wall plugs than we do in the US, so we also have to buy converters to use them on base. But while I mostly eat food in town, most of my actual shopping is on base.”

I did smile though as they went over to what we called the “Boot Shop” area of the store. This was full of Marine Corps hats, jackets, and the like. We mostly called it that because only “boots” in their first year generally bought things like that. I did wear my red satin USMC jacket still, but it also happened to be my only jacket. It was just a quilted windbreaker, and not much more than that was needed on Okinawa. And in that I was not unusual, they were awesome jackets.

And I laughed when both of them selected matching “USMC Girlfriend” shirts. They were both giggling, and asked if they could get them. Of course I said they could, and we went to the cashier. She looked at all three of us and snickered as she rang them up, and I quickly handed her a $20 before they could get their wallets out of their purses.

“Girls, put your money away. What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I was to make you pay for these shirts?” They smiled and each kissed the nearest cheek as the cashier was now outright staring at us. Mandy grabbed the bag and we headed out, still laughing.

Of course they decided we all needed to go to the bathroom. And I was not even surprised when they were each wearing the shirts when they came out. We went ahead and ate lunch at a McDonald’s on the way back, and it was just after 11:30 when we got returned. I heard my name announced on the PA, so Mandy rushed upstairs to get my backpack as Holly and I went to the admission counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.