Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

I woke up as the light started to lighten the curtains. As usual, I had an erection, caused by the hydraulic pressure that all men are aware of which is their body’s way of preventing them from urinating in their sleep.

And as I came awake, I realized it was again resting between the cheeks of Mandy’s lovely ass. And one of her breasts was cupped in each hand. The urge was not as strong that it could not be held off, so I held her tight and enjoyed just holding her.

She murmured softly in her sleep, and I gently squeezed her breasts. “Hmm,” she purred, pressing her bottom back against me. Surely she was feeling my erection against her ass, and wiggled it against me. “Good morning, seems like somebody is up already,” she said. She rocked her ass against me, and I rubbed myself against her in return. “Oh, I like this,” she whispered and moved her back away a bit so she could rock her hips a little faster.

I moved my hand to her hip and held to give myself more leverage as I continued to slide my cock between her cheeks. Mandy moaned, and I leaned forward and whispered softly into her ear “Play with yourself Mandy. Please, touch yourself, I want you to cum too.”

I felt her raise her upper leg a bit as her hand moved down between them, and the motion of her shoulder indicated that she was indeed doing that. I continued to rock against her, her cheeks feeling amazing around my cock as I fucked her. I continued to stroke her ass, and her breathing got deeper and deeper. “Hmm, I love your ass baby. You know, I have always loved your ass. I told you years ago that I loved it, and I was not kidding. You said your ass was so big, but I always thought it was perfect. Your hips are a bit large, but not exceedingly so. Feel my hand squeezing your hip as I fuck your beautiful ass.”

Mandy moaned, and whispered for me to fuck her faster. I did so, my cock now sliding faster and faster between her perfect cheeks. “Can you feel how hard I am? This is because of you, because of your ass. I loved falling asleep holding you last night, your full firm breast in my hand, and your lovely ass pressed against my cock. And I bet nobody has ever said anything other than you have a fantastic ass. I only hope this is feeling as good for you as it does for me. I was not lying when I said you had a perfect ass. Even then I had secret naughty dreams of fucking your amazingly perfect ass. Just as I am fucking it now.”

Mandy gasped, and by her shudders, I could tell she was cumming. I think it took us both by surprise, and I moved my hips faster, whispering how amazing it felt, and how I could not hold off much longer. “Go ahead Peter, cum on my ass. Please, cum on my ass. I want to feel you cumming on my ass.”

And cum I did, thrusting harder a few times then spewing myself between her cheeks, and covering her ass and my belly with my cum. As the first spurt came out Mandy turned her head and our lips met in a deep kiss, my thick white cum covering her and me as our tongues met and wrapped around each other. Finally we were both spent, and I squeezed her tight, our kiss breaking as I held her against me, my cum wetly being used as I stopped my hips, now just holding her tight against me.

Mandy giggled, and I smiled and laughed softly. “OK, I can tell that was not the first time you had done something like that. Would it be OK for me to ask Pete?”

I sighed softly, and kissed the side of her neck and squeezed her. “Well, let’s just say somebody before and I had done something similar. And talking as we made love was a regular part of what we did together. Often with one of us or the other describing what we were doing and feeling at the time. And no, this was not the same, but it was kinda similar.”

Mandy nodded, understanding both what I was saying, as well as not saying. “However, someday ask Holly to tell you about the time she cornered me outside of my bedroom after she heard Linda almost screaming for me to fuck her ass and cum on her ass.”

Mandy giggled even louder. “Oh god, I will do that! And I already can see why sis would say that, and also how Holly might interpret it. Like what had just happened with us, that just came out of my lips without thinking about it. And thank you. One thing I am learning from you, it is not wrong to help myself if something feels sexy, but is not enough to get me there.”

“Mandy baby, if I have learned anything, it’s that anything two people do that is pleasurable is fine. And yes, even when you were 15 I thought you had a fantastic ass, that was not just me being your sister’s boyfriend. Your hips are nicely wide, and your ass is fantastically shaped and also firm. In no way fat, and when you squeezed a few times it was so tight. But I wanted you to cum also, and I could not do both at the same time.”

“Hmm, I surprisingly loved it. Knowing you really love my ass, and feeling you like that was so sexy. And yes, I wanted to masturbate but was afraid too. Kinda like the times I did it doggie style. It felt great, but was nowhere near enough stimulation for me to climax also.”

“Trust me, no guy should ever have a problem if you helped yourself. Myself, I think it is fantastic. Feels so good you want to cum, but there is not enough for that directly. And if a guy has a problem with it, he is an idiot. His ego getting in the way of what should be a lot of fun for both of you. In fact, this is not unique to any one lover, but I actually love watching a girl as she masturbates. Not as in peeking, but being able to hold her as she does it. It is so amazingly gentle and sensual, and it helps me I think to learn more of what she likes and wants. And this morning, I got two wishes at once. I got to hold you in my arms as you pleased yourself, and I finally got to fuck the amazing ass I had been dreaming of for years.”

She rolled in my arms and gave me a long deep kiss. After breaking, she softly said “I need to take a shower, your love is drying on my ass. And if I don’t get it before it crusts it will be a pain to get it all off.” I squeezed her bottom in one hand, and slipped out of bed. I held one hand out for her and helped her out of bed. I started to follow her into the bathroom and she turned and stopped me.

“Pete, you go ahead and go first. When you are done I need to pee also. I do not know what all you and sis did, but peeing is something I prefer to do in private. But if you want, you can join me when you hear the shower start. You can then join me, or not. Your choice.”

I kissed her and went in and relieved my bladder, then sat on the bed until I heard the water start. A minute later I could hear the sound change as she stepped in, so I opened the door to the bathroom and joined her. One thing I always loved about motels, the hot water seems endless. We spent over almost an hour washing ourselves and each other, often just holding each other and kissing under the warm spray.

Finally we got out and after drying each other and ourselves I slipped into the main room and opened a soda, grabbing a slice of cold pizza. I heard the hair dryer running, and a few minutes later she came out, still amazingly nude and slipped into my lap. We kissed again, then she took a sip of my soda.

We each finished the leftover pizza, then after a bit more kissing and caressing we untangled from each other and got dressed. We each got dressed, then after a long and loving kiss we packed up everything and went to her car. I drove to my house, and when we got there, we shared a brief kiss before she got into the driver’s seat and drove home and I slipped into the house.

Dee was at the dining room table, sipping coffee and reading the paper when I came in. She smiled at me and put her finger to her lips, so I knew everybody else was still asleep. I went up behind her and gave her a hug, and went and put the remaining two sodas and untouched wine coolers in the fridge and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat next to her and she looked at me intensely for almost a minute. “Pete, just so you know, your dad may be awake. But he knows to stay upstairs until I go up there. Can we talk for a bit?”

I sipped my coffee, and nodded. “I know I am not your mom, I will never try to be. But still, think of this as a ‘mom speech’. Was last night a good idea? I mean, she is Linda’s little sister.”

“Dee, nothing really happened last night. Honest. We did not have sex, we just had a great evening, fooled around a bit, then fell asleep in each other’s arms. We both know I am leaving soon, so we are not going to get into any kind of serious relationship with each other. Her ex is going to college across the country, and I am leaving in two weeks for the other side of the world again. We both know the problems of that.”

“OK, I will trust you on that. But step-son or not, I will be very disappointed if I ever learn you you took advantage of her. She loves you, you know.”

“I know, and I love her too. I have loved her for years, and will never do anything to hurt her. Ever.”

She looked into my eyes, then shook her head a little. “OK, mom talk done. I hope you two had fun at least.” I told her we had, and about the reaction of the rink owner when I presented him with the gifts. She was as surprised as I was when I told her he had actually fought there in the war, and had happy memories of the island.

“Oh, and I have several boxes going to your address there, they should be there before you arrive. About 25 games, and other modules, books, posters, and other things. My boss was already trying to decide what to do with them, as we can not sell them and he did not feel right just throwing them away. He thinks this is perfect. Keep for the group what you think they should hold onto, and use the rest as gifts, hold an auction, whatever you want. And he talked to Brad, they are going to partner on the shirts, as are TSR, Flying Buffalo, Steve Jackson, and at least three or four other companies. We figure 250 shirts, with an additional two dozen for staff. All free. Give them as gifts, a donation to the club, raffle them, that is all up to you. And each of them is also sending a box of games and other things, same deal.”

I gave her a big hug, and thanked her for the work she had done. “Oh, it’s fine. But I do have a stipulation. In fact, we all do. Before the convention, go and get yourself a camcorder. Tape it, show us it was real, and how many showed up. Then I want an article describing how you did it, and what the reaction was. An article describing how the convention came together, and what people thought of it. From start to end, kind of a guide, maybe for others on how to start one.”

“Oh, that’s not a problem Dee. I am already making notes, it will not be hard to flesh out all of it. In fact, this could probably be replicated at bases around the world, as well as say schools and college campuses.”

“That’s my thought also. Anywhere with space, and a suitable group of players. Show it does not have to be a huge four day convention center sized event. Even if only a few dozen show up, it will show that games have fans all over the world. And maybe a bit of home for those that have gone to large conventions but do not have one where they are now.”

“My thought exactly. That is one reason why I wanted to do this.”

“Are you going to go take a nap, or are you going to join us for breakfast?”

I told her I had to go make a phone call, and asked her for her keys again. “Why do you need my keys? Something you do not want to talk about here?”

I told her I needed to drive to Van Nuys Air Force Base, as I was calling Japan. She laughed, and tossed them to me. I went outside and was soon driving down Victory. I pulled up in front of the gate 20 minutes later, and after showing my ID was allowed in. I went to the terminal building, and shortly after going inside was talking with a Staff Sergeant at the ticket counter.

He looked surprised when I asked to use his AUTOVON line, but after showing my ID card and leave papers I said I needed to call my unit in Japan and he nodded. He took me to a small office, and I pulled out a piece of paper from my wallet and made my call. It was early in Japan, but at least I knew somebody was there. One of the things I had was Fred’s phone number in his room.

He answered the phone sounding sleepy, and I immediately apologized for waking him up. “Pete, you’re an asshole, it’s almost 2 in the morning!”

I apologized again, and told him what was on my mind. He immediately woke up as I described what I had in mind, and was shocked at what I told him I had already managed to get arranged as a donation. We talked for about 20 minutes, and he was really excited at the prospect. He even thought “Oki Con” sounded like a great name, and to stick with that.

“OK, I also have around 275 shirts that will arrive. 250 for participants, another 25 or so for those of us that will be running it as staff. Those are free, I figure we can give them to the first 250 that arrive. Do you know where we could hold this?”

“Sure, the open court in the exchange. I will call and make the arrangements tomorrow, well, later today I guess now. It is early enough it should not be a problem to reserve that large court area, and all of the meeting rooms like the one we use. In fact, this might even be big enough for me to start what I have been calling ‘Phase Two’. When they combined the arts and crafts hobby area with the base library into a single new building last year, they kinda abandoned the two old buildings. I will see if we can get the old library, and use it as a permanent home. Large and small game rooms, a selection of games people could use for free on the premises, make it a new recreation activity that could bring players from all over the island. My only concern was trying to prove if people would be interested in attending such a place.”

“Well, if you can start the work on your end, I will continue on mine. I will call say Wednesday and we can see how far we each have gotten. If you can just confirm the date I can pass that along to my partner and he can start on the shirts. He is going to contact AAFES next week and arrange for them to sell his stuff. Oh, and my contact at TSR is trying to arrange a special 20 page or so beginners guide for AD&D that we can give away. Just the absolute basics for a player from levels 1 through 5 she said, but I figure we can give those away for a beginner’s tournament. Any extras we can give away if you can find us a home.”

He sounded super stoked, and told me he was glad I called. “Trust me Pete, this was well worth waking up at 2 in the morning for. Tomorrow is my day off, so I will sleep in and start banging on the office at the exchange and MWR as soon as I get up. But 250 shirts? Do you think we would get that many?”

“Fred, the conventions I go to and am going to before I come back have thousands in attendance. There are over two dozen bases and facilities on the island, over 50,000 military and maybe a quarter more in families. So long as we can get the word out, I bet a lot of people will show up.”

“Yeah, I guess so. Even if 1% show up, that is over 500 people. I will get with Chris on Thursday, she works at A-Farts. By then we should have confirmation on a date, and I will start pressuring MWR for that building, depending on turnout. I just wish I would be there to see it.”

“What, you will not be there?”

“Naw dude, I go home in just over two months. My time on the rock is done, time to go home. When you got back from leave, I was going to nominate you to take my place after I leave.”

“Fred, thank you but that is not my thing. I would happily take over as DM, but I am only there for another year or so myself. We should look to somebody else to actually try and run this lunatic asylum.” He laughed, and said we would see what happened.

“But dude, I am turning it over to you, no matter what. Only you have this kind of drive. And the connections and dreams to pull off something like this. Feel free to turn it over to somebody else after it is all done. Just do me a favor, set aside for me a size Large shirt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.