Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

I was even more sore the next morning, but nothing other than that thankfully. No gut pain, the headache was fading, and the bruises were darker than before. We went to the chow hall and had breakfast, where several came up and asked how we were. Then the Chief Petty Officer in charge of the MWR facility came up and asked, then apologized. “Chief, it’s not your fault. But you all reacted quickly, that is the important thing.”

“Thanks Corporal, we do try. And I’m glad they are gone, we don’t need stuff like that here. People come to relax, not have to put up with stuff like that. But I got my Commander to comp you two another three nights in the future, to help make up for this. There will be a voucher waiting for you when you check out. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay, and let me know if there is anything we can do to help.”

Soon we were back in the cabin, and another pill and I was out again. I woke up sometime that afternoon, both hungry and thirsty and without a headache. Jacki had gone and replaced our yakisoba, and we were sitting at the table eating and holding hands.

“God that was a fright last night, Pete. You don’t hold any of that against me, do you?” she asked, looking into my eyes.

“Not at all baby. And I will take another beating if it means being seen with you again. No, those are four assholes, that are gonna get what they deserve. It’s not your fault, and it makes me even more mad that they saw you as an object and not the wonderful person you are. ‘Taking away their pussy’ indeed, you are not their ‘pussy’! You are a wonderful and amazing woman, and you are your own person. What you choose to do with whom is none of their concern or business. It makes me mad to realize some people actually think that way though.”

“Yeah, that is what I think about it also. And your Gunny was right, I saw the guys beating them as they pulled them off of us, several of the guys that jumped in were black. They are probably as mad as you are if not more. Most of us take things like that really personal, as if it disgraces all of us.”

“Don’t let it, no more than that asshole governor who promised ‘Segregation forever’ is typical of us. Every group has assholes, you just have to realize that they are assholes, and not the norm. I’m just sorry I’m too busted up now to do the things we planned this weekend.”

“Oh don’t be baby, I’m happy just being with you. And besides, were we not planning on spending a lot of it in bed anyways?” Jacki had a twinkle in her eye, and I laughed.

“Not this way! In fact, after I go to the bathroom I’m gonna take another of those pills and go back to bed. Come cuddle with me?”

This time she insisted I take off all my clothes, and I watched as she removed hers. Jacki laid next to me and we started kissing, I was caressing her back as her hand gently went over my torso. And I gave a soft groan when she reached my cock, and she moaned back into my mouth when she realized it was hard.

Jacki started to stroke my cock, her hand gently caressing and holding so light that I felt her skin sliding against mine, instead of the more familiar sensation of my skin rubbing up and down my shaft. We continued kissing, and for almost 15 minutes this continued, growing ever so much closer, but never enough to actually achieve my release.

Finally Jacki started stroking faster, and squeezing tighter. I moaned into her lips, and fought to keep control, but I knew I could not hold back much longer. Finally I moaned deep and loud, and Jacki pulled her lips from mine and looked down.

Right before the first blast shot out of my cock, splattering the middle of my chest. She continued to stroke me, until there was nothing but dribbles oozing out of the tip and flowing onto her hand. And the entire time this happened, she softly cooed.

“Hmm, that was lovely Pete. I’ve been wanting to actually see that for a while now.” She gave me a long tender kiss, then told me to stay put. I watched as Jacki went and got a washcloth, then returned and gently cleaned me up, removing all of the cum that had splattered my body.

When she returned I pulled her face to me, and lightly licked her cheek, whispering “You missed a bit.” She giggled, and we kissed again before she cuddled up against me. And soon I was again asleep. I woke up that night to the sound of fireworks, and we went out onto the patio and watched some of the guests shooting them off over the bay. They were all laughing and partying, we just held each other and shared soft kisses. They were finished by midnight, and she pulled out some hamburgers she had cooked earlier and reheated them. I ate, then taking more pain pills cuddled up behind her and we fell asleep.

The next morning after my shower I felt almost myself, other than the sore back, sides, legs, and neck. The bruises were all in full bloom, but it looked like the edges were lighter than they had been before. I got dressed as Jacki took her shower, and hand in hand we walked to the chow hall.

After that we went for a walk on the beach, and it felt great having my arm around her waist and her head resting on my shoulder. We walked for about an hour, and she admitted I was doing much better. “Well, I have had you with me, that has helped a lot. I’m just sorry I was not more enjoyable company, being zonked out on pain pills the last day or so.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m still glad to be with you. This weekend is about being together, not what we are doing. And other than your skin looking like your uniform, you seem almost back to normal.”

“Yeah, I only took Motrin this morning, I don’t think I need the codeine anymore. But that just went to remind me why I’m a lover and not a fighter. I just wish I had been able to protect you more.”

“Oh it’s OK. You had three to deal with, I only had one. And I talked to the Captain last night. Seems that that guy that went after me is in the hospital. Crushed testicle, I kicked him really hard in the junk after he slapped me. But I can promise he is going to be in a lot more pain than you are, and for a lot longer. Hopefully, he loses them.”

“Yeah, we do not need people like him reproducing.”

Finally we were back in the room, and Jacki slowly removed all of my clothes. Then I laid on the bed and smiled as I saw her remove her bikini. Then she carefully laid on top of me and we started kissing. “Pete, does this hurt?” she asked, and I assured her it did not. It did, but not in a way that made me want to stop what I hoped was coming next.

She tried to rub my cock against her opening, but I could tell we had not had enough foreplay yet. So grasping her hips I pulled up, and when she moved up I pulled again. Finally she got what I was trying to do and looked into my eyes, and I smiled.

“Come up here baby, sit on my face and let me taste you.” Jacki did so, and lowered her hips so I could gently lick her. I spent several minutes, licking and sucking on first one lip, then the other. Feeling them grow more plump, and then I could smell her. Pulling her bottom up a bit more she adjusted, and I slid my tongue into her. Jacki gave the most amazing little moan and shudder as I did so, sliding my tongue in deep, then out and in again. Then I started licking her on the inside, caressing her inner walls with my tongue.

Now she was really wet, and I swallowed some of this before I moved back up. I licked her clit, which was now poking out and hard. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, and her moans and sighs told me I was doing everything right. I tried to work her up as much as I could, and I think she was close when she pulled herself away, saying “Stop, enough.”

She slipped back down, and we kissed as she lined me up and slid down. I slipped in easily, she was so wet. I was soon all the way inside, and Jacki started to move her hips, keeping her breasts pressed firmly against my chest as her hips rocked back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her.

I knew what she was wanting, and did not even try to hold back. Within a few minutes she had her tongue deep in my mouth and was moaning as her hips started the familiar pumping motions, and she had not finished coming down from her own orgasm when I was giving her my own. We both murmured how wonderful that had been, and kissed over and over until I fell asleep, still inside of Jacki.

I heard soft voices outside sometime later, and then Jacki came in and told me to get dressed. “We have company Pete, it’s your CO.” I quickly got into my shorts and a shirt, then went to the patio. It was Lieutenant Adams and SSgt Kelly. They were both in civies, and whistled when I came out.

“Damn Culver, you look like shit. How you feeling?”

“Not bad now, Staff Sergeant. I stopped the codeine this morning, and other than being sore am much better now.”

“That’s good. OK, so you know we have already been briefed by NIS. You are completely in the clear here, and for the next week you will be on half-day duty. Do not worry about PT, just show up at the office at 8 and do the first disk run. When you get back take the rest of the day off. And you are just a supernumerary on these, just relax and sleep if you need it. I was told you have light duty for a week, on Friday morning go to sick bay, and we will see how it goes then.”

“Thank you sir, but I should be good for full duty.”

“It’s alright, there is another reason. NIS said you might get called to JAG, that way we can just call one of your stops and have them take you straight there if you are needed immediately. Otherwise, I will tell them you will be there in the afternoon. And I read the report in the police log yesterday. In it they reported that they gave you quite a beating, and I can see they did. Can I ask a favor?”

I smiled, and knowing what he wanted, I stood up and removed my shirt and slowly turned around. “Holy fuck!” is all SSgt Kelly said, and Lt Adams turned white.

“Fucking dirtbags. And it was four to one?”

“Three to one, sir. One of them went after Jacki here. She got that bruise on her cheek from him, she did her best to make sure he will never have kids again.”

They both laughed, and then thanked her for doing a service to the Corps and mankind. They both stood up, and shook her hand then my own. “OK, and just so you know, there is nothing wrong with a Corporal from one branch and a Staff Sergeant E-5 in another in having a relationship. So long as they are not in the same chain of command that is.”

“Sir, we did not come here because of that. Jacki here was able to get the cabin for the weekend, and it is nothing more than that. We have seen each other on Butler and Kadena, it is not like we were hiding our relationship. We just thought four days here was a nice place to get away from everything.”

“OK, I get that. You both enjoy the rest of the weekend, and I will see you on Monday. Once again, a pleasure to meet you Jacki.”

“Wow, they seem pretty cool with it” she said once they left.

I nodded. “Yeah, they are both pretty good to work for. Firm, but also very fair. And did you catch what the Lieutenant was implying?”

When she shook her head, I smiled. “That if I had not been promoted, they might have been forced to take official notice. But because I was a Corporal when this happened and an NCO, they would ignore the fraternization in the past when I was still a Lance Corporal. In the Corps there is a lot of that, things implied but unsaid, as a warning.”

“Wow, that is cool. I completely missed that. We are not so subtle, of course we are also not so strict. I even know of a pilot that is dating a clerk in another unit, he is an officer and she is enlisted. But they do not even work in the same unit so nothing is said.”

“Well, if you had been a Technical Sergeant, he probably would have given me a not so subtle hint to end it. And if you were an Officer, I probably would have been called in to see the Colonel, and told the same thing. If nothing else, we are very rank conscious.”

There was just enough time to catch the end of chow, and soon we were back in the room and making love again. It is a good thing I do not mind the female superior position, as I caressed her face as Jacki slid up and down over me. She was able to climax two times before I finally came, kissing her deeply as I always love when filling my lover. We fell asleep once again with her spooned in front of me, and she whispered as we drifted off that she loved feeling me leaking out of her afterwards.

The next morning we woke up, and after making love once again we went to take a shower together. The lukewarm water felt wonderful, and we kissed and spent far longer washing each other’s bodies than we needed. We finished by her sinking to her knees and starting to give me a lovely blowjob. But halfway through I pulled back, and grabbed her conditioner and heard her squawk as I poured it on her chest. I then moved so my cock was between her breasts. Jacki smiled up at me and kissed the tip, then wrapped her breasts around it. I only pumped a little, she did all the work as she moved her chest up and down, fucking me with her lovely titties. Finally I moaned I was close, and I asked her where she wanted it.

“Cum on my titties Pete, go ahead and cum on my titties.” So I pulled back and took myself in hand, pumping the last few times as I watched one shot of cum spurt out after another, covering her chest and breasts. And the contrast between my white cum and her dark skin was lovely. Jacki giggled as I sprayed her breasts, then massaging it in as if it was lotion. She got back to her feet and we shared a long kiss. We then spent a few minutes washing her off again before climbing out and getting dressed.

We kissed again, then she handed me her key and told me to check us out as she took the luggage back to her car. And as promised, the Chief thanked us for staying with them, and handed me a sheet of paper good for another three night stay. We shook hands, and I folded and shoved it into my pocket.

We stopped for some fried rice on the way back, then we decided to go to the NCO club on Kadena. We had a drink and then did some dancing, and had a great time. It really felt great holding her against me as we danced. But we both had duty the next day, so we shared a kiss after I got my bag, and watched as she drove away.

I saw two notes had been slid under my door, and after putting away my things I read them. One was from Jones, asking me to stop by his room. The other was from Frannie, saying the same thing. So first I went downstairs and knocked on Jones’ door. He said he was glad to see me, and sorry for what had happened.

“Dude, it ain’t like you did it. You certainly never seemed to have a problem with me dating Jacki.”

“Oh hell no. I think she’s fine, but I just prefer my girls with a bit more meat in the backside. But I heard what happened, and trust me if I had been there I would have stomped them myself. You’re a good dude, and I’m glad you’re OK.”

I heard a familiar voice, and turned to look at the TV. Yep, “Holly Wood” was on again. She was talking about how she had never thought of making love to an Asian girl before. The Asian in question had nipples like I could barely believe, large and puffy. And Linda, well, Linda was wearing the silk robe I had given her.

I thanked Jones again, and headed downstairs and across the street. The gal at the desk sent up a runner, and a few minutes later Frannie almost ran down the steps. “Pete, you’re alright!” She then hugged me, as the Sergeant at the desk frowned. “Delgado, you know PDA is not allowed in here.”

I smiled, and then turned to her. “Sergeant, she honestly was worried, this happened this weekend.” I then lifted my shirt to my chest and turned around, the pattern of bruising obvious. She apologized, and I said it was alright, she would not have known. “We have been friends for two years now, just friends. That was just the concern of a friend.”

We went outside and soon had walked to our tree and sat under it. I told Frannie about the weekend, then the attack. That the one that had slapped Jacki was in the hospital with “crushed nuts”, and the others were beat by the bystanders that helped pull them off. “But other than that, it was a good weekend” I said, and smiled.

“And other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? Holy crap Pete, I can’t believe that happened to you. All because you were with Jacki? I might have expected it from some shithead cracker from Mississippi, but not from four black guys.”

I then told her what Jacki had told me, about how some saw as “white guys poaching their women”, and she shook her head in disgust. “Yeah, seen that sometimes from other Mexicans, but never to that extreme. They mostly just whisper that we are a ‘puta’, and leave it at that.”

“Well, I’m fine. Just really bruised. And from the investigators from NIS told me, they are gonna get slam-dunked. One of the guys that helped pull them off was my Senior DI, and he said they beat the crap out of them. Not to mention what Jacki did. They are actually hurting a lot more than I am right now.” We held hands and talked a bit longer, then after another hug and soft kiss we walked back to the barracks.

I showed up just before 8 the next morning, and everything went as expected. I just rode along in the back of the van, talking with the two in front and taking off after we got back. On Wednesday when I got back there was a message to call the JAG office, but since it was not far I just walked over.

A Captain came out and shook my hand, then took me back into an office. “Well, first of all, forget about a Court Martial. We were bringing you in to discuss that, but the Japanese picked all four of them up this morning.” He then got on the phone and asked somebody to come in.

I stood when a Japanese lady entered the room, and she gave a big smile and after she sat I did. “Corporal Culver, this is Mrs. Itsuko Tamaki, our interpreter. Mrs. Tamaki, could you read the charges please?” She had a soft voice, but spoke English pretty well. And indeed, they were charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, lying in wait, and several other charges.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.