Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning I was working on a system that had a bad hard drive when Frannie came up behind me. “So I heard you were out again all night this weekend. But this time at PT this morning you had obvious scratches on your arm. Wanna talk about it?”

I took a sip of my soda and thought fast and hard. “Well, let’s just say I am no longer single. And if you want to talk about it over lunch, grab me two hot dogs and fries from the fast food line and meet me under our tree.” That was a tree we often sat under during lunch, but normally I was the one grabbing lunch.

“Deal, give me your meal card and I’ll meet you there.”

I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to her, then went back to work. At lunch time I headed directly there, and Frannie joined me about 15 minutes later.

“OK dude, spill. So you met somebody?”

“Oh, I met her quite a while back. It was just this weekend that we admitted we were attracted to each other, and things kinda went on from there. I spent Saturday night and most of Sunday with her in her barracks.”

“OK, so nobody from here. Hmm. No! Oh no, really? Pete, did you actually hook up with Jacki?”

“Yeah, and it was great. We know it is only for a few months, her tour is about to end. But we love each other, and will enjoy the time we have together until she has to go home.”

She gave me a hug. “Wow, that’s kinda unexpected, but I’m happy for you Pete. So the race thing is not a problem?”

“Not at all, in fact if anything it is the age thing. Her roomie really teased her over my age, saying Jacki was going after kids. She’s really cool also. But on Saturday we went roller skating out in town, then we ended up in her room. We both admitted we had been attracted to each other for ages, and decided to just enjoy each other for as long as we could.”

“Wow, can you handle that? I admit, I was attracted to you, but you were taken. And you are also, uh, just so damned intense Pete. It’s like you love with your entire body and soul.”

“Yeah, because we both know it is really only a deployment fling. She is Air Force, I’m Marine Corps. She is career, I am still undecided. The odds of us ever being stationed close to each other is remote at best. We both know it will end, and there will be tears at the end I’m sure. But we both know it will end, not like the forever I thought it was with what’s her name.”

“I actually get that, same with Frank and I. He leaves in another month, and is getting out the next year and going home to New Hampshire. He lives on a dairy farm, with cows he milks ever day! No way am I moving way up north and milking cows the rest of my life. I’m gonna go back home to Bumfuck Texas and bask in the heat ten months a year.”

“Oh darn, there go my plans. I was gonna try to sweep you off your feet when he leaves, and talk you into living with me in Idaho on a decrepit ranch that needed 25 acres of rotten grape vines removed and the water system replaced.”

We both laughed, as I had told her the saga of the family ranch in the past. “Naw, although if you still had the water rights I might take you up on it. I’m country enough to know them things are worth gold.”

I finished my last hot dog and opened my second soda. “So I assume you are happy, right?” she asked.

“Actually Frannie, I am. For at least the next few months I have a girlfriend, and she is helping put me back together. And when I return to the US I will be older, wiser, and hopefully a much better person.”

“Pete, you were always a great person. You just did not realize that you had gotten with the wrong person until it was too late. So tell me, how will it all work out?”

“Well, she is a Sergeant, so she has this two room suite with a shared bathroom and kitchen. We will hook up somewhere Friday for dinner, then probably stay in there until Sunday. She is allowed guests, but not overnight. So once we are there, we will likely stay there. And also Thursday night for a bit, just being together. Maybe another time or two, depends on how things are going.”

“Lucky you there. The Air Force is much nicer like that than the Corps is. So no hotels I take it?”

“Oh, that too. We are talking about next weekend going to Ie Jima. Hang out on the beach, hit a few local places at night, sleep in the next morning together.”

“That sounds wonderful, wish we could do that.”

“Well, I can ask her if you two can join us for future trips, but you get your own room. And I’m looking for a car now also. You can borrow it if I’m not using it.” I got a big hug, and she promised to fill the tank every time before she returned it.

Well, the Ie Jima trip was awesome. And as I thought it would be, we spent the day swimming and playing on the beach, even doing a little skin diving and playing with the fish. Then dinner at a nice place, then making love all night long in the room.

Saturday night was the first time we did it doggie style. At first she admitted she was nervous I would try to put it in her butt, but she did enjoy it even though I came long before she was ready. But afterwards after we recovered I went down on her, and spent enough time licking and sucking her clit until she came twice. She said then I had earned her complete trust, and loved me even more than before.

On Thursday after the game she drove me to a quiet spot between the camps overlooking the ocean, and opened my pants. “Pete, do not hold back love,” she said, then took me into her mouth. Now she had already admitted to me she was not a fan of blowjobs, but I leaned the seat back and caressed her hair, face and back as she sucked my cock. And as I got even more excited, I was rubbing her ass through her tight jeans, then whispering I was getting close.

I kept expecting her to pull out a napkin or something, but she kept going. “Jacki, I’m gonna cum, stop, I can’t hold off much longer!” I said louder, but she kept going! Finally I could not hold back and came, feeling more than slightly ashamed as I came in her mouth, knowing she did not like that.

Then I heard her swallow, and when she came up she plastered her lips against mine, kissing me deeply. I returned the kiss, even opening my lips when her tongue pressed, sucking on it and holding her tight. “I’m sorry, I tried to hold back because I know you don’t like when a guy cums in your mouth.”

“Oh Pete, I wanted you too! And just as you promised, you kissed me afterwards as if you had not. No guy had ever done that before, ever. I like doing it, but I hate when the guy cums because that meant that there was no more kissing. They always insisted I go and brush my teeth. I do not mind the taste, it was the fact that nothing followed that always made me not want to do it. You showed me that does not have to be, thank you my love.”

“Well, if you are willing to take it in your mouth, who am I to refuse to kiss you afterwards? Just like you kissed me last weekend after I went down on you. Now I do not want you giving it back as we kiss, but I will always kiss you after every time, I love you and it was amazing.”

We kissed goodbye and I went back into the barracks. This time I saw on the video that Christy girl on top of a desk, sucking off a guy.

“Wow dude, another of her?”

“Yeah, Christy is hot. She is a big star, and I try to get all of her movies. She has the most amazing titties in porn.”

I admit I am still a bit biased, and even if she was my past I admit I still prefer smaller ones. “Naw, to big for me, Besides how could she do more than walk with knockers that big?”

“Yeah, you got that right. I like them big, I like them small. I like them handfull sized, I like them like watermelons. Oh, and I got another of the Holly Wood ones, was gonna put it on after this. Wanna watch?”

I grinned. “Thanks buddy, but I think I have seen enough of her fucking to last a lifetime.”

“Wow, how can you say that? She is so tiny, I would think she was 16 if I did not know better. And she looks to have a tight twat from what I see. This one also has Traci Lords, I bet the two of them are great together.”

I just put my Walkman headphones on and turned away, reading a book until he finally turned off the light and TV. No, I really had enough in my lifetime of seeing Linda fucked. But I think it was still better when I was the one fucking her. At least then it was real, or so I thought.

About three months later, I was told to report to the Admin office. I went over, wondering what the hell was going on when the First Sergeant called me into his office. “Culver, have you been paying attention to the cutting scores?”

Now this was a score every Marine from E-3 to E-4 accumulated. It was their proficiency and conduct, PT scores, rifle scores, correspondence classes, and everything else combined. This was then used to determine promotions.

“No, why? I’ve been a Lance for a year, why would I follow them?”

“Well, you have been eligible for two months, and you just passed the cutoff mark. Tomorrow morning wear a nice uniform, you are going to be a Corporal.”

He then spent about 20 minutes telling me what he expected of me. It seems I was way ahead of everybody else because in my first months I maxed out the number of points I was allowed for classes, and had shot expert at the range again.

“Oh, and start packing your room tonight. NCOs get their own room, perks of the rank. I am giving you the rest of the day off, go get a good haircut and starch and press your utilities. Come in some time next week, and we will schedule you for NCO school.”

Holy shit, I was a Corporal! Corporal Culver, awesome!

I did as instructed, going immediately to the PX to get a haircut, then starching and pressing my best cammies. Then I was packing everything up when Jones came back.

“Where you been dude? I was wondering when you never came back. You in trouble? Getting Office Hours?”

“Nope tomorrow I will be Corporal Culver, so I’m getting ready and packing my stuff. I will be moving to a new room tomorrow, so this is your last night with me.”

“Well congrats dude, this calls for a celebration!” At that he headed out of the room, and came back with two cans of Budweiser from the beer machine downstairs. “Here dude, and I mean it, congrats. And while I will miss you, but it will be nice to have the room to myself again for at least a little bit. You have been a pretty good roomie.”

We toasted each other, and both gulped down half the beer. “So what now, any word?”

“Well, Top says he wants to send me to NCO school soon, after that I imagine life as before.”

“Well, you get your own room, that is a nice thing. And no more getting stuck on the disk route if somebody goes on leave.”

“Actually, I do not mind that. I’m gonna ask SSgt Kelly to keep me as an alternate, I kinda like doing it on occasion, just not all the damned time.”

“Better you than me, I like trouble desk. It’s kinda nice just fixing broken systems and helping others with their issues.”

“It is, but sometimes it’s nice to just get out of the office and travel the island also.”

Soon everything was mostly packed, and at 11 I headed to the shop. I called home, and when my dad answered I gave him the good news.

“Well good for you son! I know that means a lot more in the Marines than it does in the Army, and I am proud of you. I think they only gave it to me because nobody else wanted it, and they were hoping I would stay in. That means you really earned it. How are you doing otherwise? Still seeing Jacki?”

“Yeah, we get together every weekend. And I dropped my leave packet last week, so I hope to be there by August. Think you can handle both of your sons at the same time?”

“Oh I will love it! You know, every time Georgie passes your photo, he now points and says ‘Big Brother’. I bet he will be shocked to see you are not just a photograph on the table.”

“Well, I look forward to finally holding him. And you, and Dee also. I know you are getting ready for work, so give her my love, and will hopefully see you soon.”

“Love you Pete, talk to you later.”

I then took a chance, and was lucky to catch Mandy before she left for school.

“Oh Pete, hi there! I miss you, is everything OK? You normally call in the evening, not the morning.”

“Yeah, everything is fine. Just a few things real quick. First, I am getting promoted tomorrow, I will be Corporal Culver after that.”

“Oh baby, that’s awesome! What else?”

“Well, I put in for leave in August, you think I can drag you from Matt enough for a date for at least one night?”

“Oh, Matt and I are not together anymore. But of course, even if we were you know you get a date any time you ask for it! Really? Next month?”

“Well, it’s not approved yet, but I can’t see why it would not be. So yeah, about the middle of August I hope.”

“OK, I was planning on taking the first semester off anyways.”

“Oh shit, you are starting college. Fuck, hard to believe you are starting college already. I still remember you with barely any boobs just into Junior High.”

“Asshole, yeah. I’m signed up for General Ed classes, and am planning on going to CSUN for marketing. Just Pierce for now, but will see later.”

“OK, that’s awesome baby, I’m glad for you. I will let you know more when I know, and I am sorry about Matt. But I love you, and talk to you when I know more. And I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.”

I went back to my room, and Jones was already asleep. So I slipped into bed and was soon that way myself.

After PT I showered quickly, then got dressed in my pressed uniform. Unlike usual where the Computer section did not do morning formation, everybody but minimum staff was there on the first of the month. I was called out along with Corporal Simmons and six others. He was promoted to Sergeant, I was promoted to Corporal, and other awards and promotions were given. And as soon as the formation ended everybody congratulated us.

Then came the Gauntlet. Sergeant Simmons and everybody else Corporal and higher lined up, and each slugged me on each shoulder. Now I put up with this when I made Lance, but this time I got a knee in the thigh, to signify the “blood stripe” since I was now an NCO. And the good thing is that Lt. Adams called me into his office right after we all got to the shop.

“Corporal Culver, go ahead and go to admin and get your new key. We start a 96 tomorrow, so just go ahead and get your things moved, and you have the rest of the day off until Monday morning. Congratulations, and Happy 4th of July.” I thanked him and shook his hand when he offered. Then I asked if he heard about my leave packet.

“Oh, thank you, I almost forgot. Yes, approved. August 18 until September 3. Go ahead and make your reservations.” I whooped, then shook his hand again and left. I told Jones and Frannie the news, then headed off at a trot to the Admin office.

My new room was the exact same as my old room, just closer to the showers. I had everything moved in under an hour, and realized I did not have a TV anymore. So I changed into civies and headed over to International Street. I had recently bought a 1979 Honda Prelude for a good price, and it was nice finally having my own car. I picked up a nice TV and VCR there, and a small all-in-one stereo with a CD player! Not that I had any CDs, but it was supposed to be the wave of the future, and it had hookups so I could hook up my TV to it.

Soon it was all set up in my room, and I threw everything into an overnight bag. I went downstairs and tossed it into the back seat, and was soon driving to Kadena. I was soon at Jacki’s barracks, and as usual just walked by the front desk and knocked on her door.

Deb answered it, and smiled at me and pointed to Jacki’s room. I opened the door after knocking, and she was sitting at her desk in a funk. I went and kissed her, and she responded warmly back.

“So ready for four days with me baby?”

“Oh yes, just trying to process some news is all. What about you?”

“Well, two things. First, you are now talking to Corporal Culver, I got promoted today. So now we are only a single rank apart.”

“That’s great baby, good for you! I knew you worked hard for that!” She then gave me a kiss that went from my lips to my toes before rising up and settling in my groin. “What else?”

“Well, I finally got confirmation my leave was approved. 18 August to 3 September. So I will be gone for about three weeks, so enough time to spend the autumn festivals together.”

She smiled, and kissed me again. “OK, that sounds great. Oh, we have had a change of plans. One of the guys I work with had reservations for a cabin on White Beach but he had to cancel. Lucky bastard got a milk flight to the States, so he offered it to me. Ready for four days and three nights on the beach?”

“Yeah, sounds great! Can we drive back to my place first so I can get my diving gear?”

Jacki laughed, and said “Sure, but just the skin diving stuff, I am not going to spend an hour or more on the beach as you go and blow bubbles at the fish!”

Jacki had no interest in SCUBA, but I had fallen in love with it when I took it up even before the break-up with Linda. It was relaxing, just you and the ocean. But Jacki did enjoy skin diving. The closest I could ever get her was once when I hung out at the bottom of a small coral canyon, and she would come over and take more air from my tank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.