Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

I woke up the next morning, and we were just as we had been, I was on my back and Jacki still had her head on my chest. I reached down and let my fingers caress her shoulder and upper arm, savoring both the smoothness, as well as the contrast in the soft light leaking through the curtains between my light skin and her dark skin.

After a few minutes she stirred awake, and hugged me as she planted a soft kiss on my chest. “Hmm, so it was not a dream then, you are really here.”

I kissed the top of her head, whispering “I can say the same thing.” She turned her head up and pushed towards me so we could kiss, a long tender kiss, both of thanks and acceptance from each other to each other. I felt her slide on top of me so I lowered my hands to her hips, lightly caressing them as we kissed. We both started to deepen it when she pulled back, and whispered “Sorry, morning pee time” and slipped out of my arms. Her robe went back on and out the door she went.

Actually, it was a good idea, because I had to do the same thing. If we had gone much longer the weight of her would have made things rough. As my erection was not caused by her, but my body’s reaction to hold back my urinating.

By the time she came back in I already had my pants on, and she looked a little crestfallen when she saw me that way. I stepped to her and gave her a kiss, whispering “I need to do the same thing, I will be right back.” She smiled as I slipped to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

When I returned she was already back in bed, so I slipped off my pants and joined her. We started kissing again, rolling onto our sides so we could easily caress each other as we did. Her hands felt lovely as they caressed me, and I shivered each time she lightly scratched me with her nails. Over my nipples, around my chest, circling my pectoral muscles, then my upper arms.

I was doing much the same, our tongues now softly caressing and exploring as I felt the muscles on her side, then her arms. Not bulked up like a guy, not soft and slender and almost impossible to find like Linda. She had obvious muscles on her upper arms, but not at all bulky. Just a very fit woman who worked out regularly and showed it.

We did this for about a half-hour, neither of us trying to work up the other, just appreciating each other more than we had in the rush of passion the night before. Finally we broke the kiss, and once again she pushed me onto my back and curled up against me.

“Pete, you are the first white boy I have ever had as a lover. Are you all like that?”

“Like what Jacki?”

“Well, passionate. Most guys I been with just wanna get on, get in, get off, then get out. Yeah, I get mine sometimes, but more often than not it took a long time. But with you, it was different.”

“Well, I’m no Superman, if that’s what you mean. Well, I guess you have Linda to thank for that. With her I taught myself control, because I really enjoyed pleasing her. And I may not always be like that, sometimes even I can not hold off for more than a few minutes. But when things align just right, I can go for a long time. Finding just the right pace to keep myself on edge but not go over.”

“Well, that you sure did honeypie! I remember thinking as I drifted off to sleep that I gotta find me another white boy in the future. And I always believed all that stuff that ‘bigger is better’ was hogwash. And you sure proved that. Size-wise, you are about average. But trust me, to most of us it feels good inside no matter how big, it’s how you use it that counts. And you used it well.”

“Which to me was all about pleasing you. To me, a woman allowing me to enter her body is a very special gift, that she cares enough about me to allow such an intimate act, and during that time we are one person. And my entire attention is in thanking her for that gift to me. By pleasing her as much as I can before I take my own pleasure.”

“Wow, that’s almost zen. Is it always like that to you?”

“Well, let me from now on avoid names. But no, I learned that sometimes the woman has her own agenda, and it just might happen to be the reverse, where she cares nothing about her own pleasure, and wants me to get mine as soon as possible.”

Jacki giggles, and kissed my chest. “Yeah, I get that also. Although I am lucky if I can get there half the time.”

“Well, most of the time with encouragement we guys can rise to the occasion again. And once again, that is where wanting to please your partner comes in, not just pleasing yourself. If I had not been able to give you an orgasm that first time, trust me in that I would not have allowed myself to fall asleep until I had. And there are more ways to do that than putting myself inside of you.”

“Hmm, and you do those?”

“Actually, most times I try to do one of those first. Yes, I love touching and caressing a girl as we make out, as well as showing her my oral skills. To be honest, we moved too fast for the other night. As for the other, I so wanted to slide my face between your thighs and taste and lick all of you. But we had been rather active that day, including roller skating. So it did not seem like a good idea last night.”

I felt her shudder lightly against me. “But say if we both go take a shower, I could show you today before I have to go back to base.”

She gasped softly as I whispered that, and squeezed me tight. “But Pete, you came in me last night.”

“So what? It’s mine, I put it there. Yes, I’m aware and I then avoid sliding my tongue inside, but there is still a lot I can do on the outside. I so not care for eating my own cum, I avoid it in fact. But not so much that I will not go down on my girl after sex, or not kissing her if she goes down on me. I do not equate tasting my own cum as being gay. At those times it is part of my way of giving thanks for sharing pleasure with me.”

“Yeah, kinda like when I kiss a guy after he goes down on me.”

“Yep, same thing. Are you familiar with the term ‘red wings’?”

“Eww, yes. You can’t be in the Air Force and not heard that joke.”

“Well, I have my red wings, and my white wings. I do not have a problem of going down if a girl is on her period. Once again, just do not expect more than licking along the outer lips and a lot of attention on the clit. I do not do so for my enjoyment, but for my partner.”

“Hmm, I like the way you think, I do. I guess I’m kinda the same. Giving blowjobs is not my favorite thing, but it feels sexy and I know the guy enjoys it. Done it in the butt a couple of times. Never again if he is big, but I might if I think he would enjoy being there.”

“I have done that too, but to be honest I prefer it the way nature intended it. But I love all positions, mostly if my partner does. I enjoy making love, I enjoy just simple things like this. I was told once I was a ‘sensualist’, and I believe it. I crave the intimacy and things like this much more than just the sex itself. Oh, I love sex, but I can do without.”

“Hmm, once again, Pete the zen sex philosopher.”

“Well, maybe I was lucky. I have really only had two lovers in my life, both of them deep. And, well, one other that was not. With her it was just two times and not love at all but relieving a need.”

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me. “Let me guess, one of the bar girls here?”

I blushed. “Yeah, about a month or so back I hired a prostitute. Then about two weeks later did it again. It was fun, but I also felt kinda hollow afterwards. It was better than jacking off, but not by a lot.”

“I thought you had been with somebody else, you lasted so long there was no way you had done without since you got here. So you did it twice.”

I laughed softly. “Oh no, I did it, hmmmm, six times? Seven? Kinda lost track there. Each time was for all night. But the first I do not think I even lasted 5 minutes.”

“I bet! I am sometimes jealous of you guys. You can just stick it in and pump away and be satisfied in minutes. It still feels good, but that leaves me kinda yearning for more.”

“Me too Jacki. I feel like I am on top of the world when my partner has an orgasm. But do not think it is a macho thing, ‘Yes, I am a man, I made her cum!’ It is more that she felt comfortable enough with me that she could allow herself to do it. I have read a lot about this, and know a lot of women have a hard time letting themselves be vulnerable enough for that.”

“Hmm, you do understand us. Yes, that is true. It gets better as we get older, when we are young it is still a new and sometimes frightening thing. I know for me, by the time I allow a guy into me I have already opened myself up most of the time.”

Her hand was now caressing my lower belly, just below my navel. And of course the natural reaction was starting to occur. “Jacki, were you planning on another round this morning, or is this only pillow talk?”

“Am I, huh? What do you mean?” I reached down and nudged her hand a bit lower, where it brushed against the tip of my cock. “Oh, well, can’t it be both?”

She wrapped her fingers around me and squeezed. “Hmm, we both like this. I was hoping for more loving, I will not deny that. And now you feel about ready.” I moved my hands to caress her face as she moved and swung one leg over me and I felt her knees at my waist as she started to move herself into place. I tried to pull her down into a kiss as her hand reached between us and moved my cock around her opening, urging her own wetness to flow out and coat both of us. “Uh-uh, I want to look at your face this time. I want to see you as you come into me.”

We were both smiling as she finally lined me up to her entrance and pushed down. We both moaned, and smiled. And we were both fighting to keep our eyes open as she moved up and down, each time taking more of me into her. And she kept her face away from mine, slowly moving up and down as I was now slick enough I was able to go fully inside.

“Oh, so good. You looked like you were in absolute heaven there Pete.”

“I am in absolute heaven, and you looked amazing as you welcomed me inside of you.” Her grin got even bigger, as she started to move a bit faster. I reached up with my hands and grasped both breasts, holding them and squeezing, loving how full yet firm they were. Neither of us talked now, the only sounds our slightly heavier breathing, and of skin rubbing against skin.

I heard wet noises rising up, and Jacki tried to adjust her angle when I whispered for her not to. “Hmm, like this please, I love hearing our bodies together like this. Listen, this is the sound of our bodies. My body being glad to be inside of you, your body glad I am inside. Keep going baby, listen to that soft music, the kind that only happens when things feel this good.”

Jacki shuddered, and I could feel her starting to flutter inside. But she did not adjust herself and we listened to those wet nasty sounds as she slid up and down my cock. Then she started pushing down a bit harder, and I lowered my hands to her hips. Encouraging her to move a bit faster. And we were both growing close now.

I looked into her eyes, and softly said “I do love you Jacki”, and her hips moved faster, more grinding against me than riding. I was fighting to keep control now, and I knew she was almost there, as was I. “Go ahead my darling, let it go. Let go, feel this gift of love I am giving you. I only ask one thing in return.”

Almost out of breath, Jacki licked her lips and whispered “What?”

“Kiss me, kiss me as you cum. I want to feel you not only around me but on me, our lips matching also as you cum on top of...” That was as far as I got, she fell on top of my body, hands in my hair and kissing me deeply as I felt her hips pump faster, then start that pumping motion I learned from the night before which was how her body responded to an orgasm.

I was almost there too, and when those pumps stopped just short I held her hips still and pumped up into her for about 30 seconds longer, then had my own orgasm. We moaned into each others mouth again, and I collapsed against the bed as she collapsed against me.

“You know, I was intending to watch you cum this time, you bastard!” But Jacki did not sound mad, I could hear the grin in her voice. “But you got me first, again. And I was so close, when you urged me to kiss you I could not stop myself.”

“Well, I thought you were. But let me ask you something. Is this a one time thing Jacki?”

She raised herself up again so she was sitting upright, and I could see the sweat on her body. I was still inside, but slowly softening. “Oh lordy I hope not! Pete, realize that I do love you. But I don’t think we can be real lovers. But like I told you last night, let’s enjoy this for as long as we can.”

“OK, then I promise you that in the future, I will grant you that wish. There will be times I will not be able to hold off, and you can enjoy watching me as I cum. There will also probably be a few times I fuck you absolutely senseless and I do not cum.” Her eyes actually grew huge and round as I said that. And a look on her face, half fear and half anticipation.

“Yes, sometimes I get like that. No matter what is almost impossible for me to cum, and I just keep on going. Not often, but there are times. This is still our first time making love, we are learning each other and both want to please the other. But as we get more comfortable we will even start to play more.”

“You are the kid here. How are you so wise in such things compared to me, when I am so much older?”

“Well, remember I was in a relationship for over three years. And have shared things with friends. Can I ask you a few things?” When she nodded, I asked “What was your longest relationship Jacki? If you do not want to answer it’s OK.”

“Hmm, maybe 6 months.”

“And not counting that?”

She closed her eyes. “A few weeks.”

“OK, now I am going to shred your world view a bit. How long has our relationship been?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.