Country Boy, City Girl Book II - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book II

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the continuation of Pete's life and adventures. Finally graduating High School, he leaves for Marine Boot Camp. But some life changing events are still waiting in his future. Story codes will be added when appropriate.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Military   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   Prostitution  

Things finally started to settle down to a new normal. I was calling my dad, Holly, and Mandy about once a week. During one call, which we always scheduled when Linda was out, Mandy admitted she finally “did it” with Matt, and it had been really good.

“He did not make me, ah, cum though. But he got better, and finally last time I did. Linda is barely here now, I think when she graduates next week she is going to move in with Melissa. I can’t wait, she has become a real cunt lately.”

“Mandy, come on now!” I protested.

“Pete, it’s true! She is so full of herself, even mom wants to claw her eyes out. She is worse than she was four years ago before she met you. And now she does not even try to hide that half the time she comes home drunk or high, and more than once has had cum somewhere. She even came in the other day smelling of another girl! You know I don’t care about that. But I only hope it was Melissa, because if it was some stranger she met I would not want to know that.”

I sighed softly, and told her to do the best she could. She said some pictures were on the way, and they were of her and George. “Pete, he is so adorable! He is starting to walk, and even calls me ‘Andy’. I just love him to death, you are gonna love him the minute you see him. Oh, and thank you so much for that outfit! Mom was there when I opened it, and she panicked when she heard me scream after I opened it. And yes, it fits almost perfectly. Peggy is already helping me work out a routine, and I am going to wear it. Did you know that is a huge fetish in Japan?”

“No, honestly I did not. Really?”

“Oh yes, she got some books from Mike and showed them to me. Apparently Sailor Outfit School Girls is a big fetish there. Cartoons, comics, and the like filled with it, a lot of it dirty. But Peggy thinks it is great for a costume, kind of innocent, and those that know Japanese culture will get the reference. I even added a black wig, and she does my makeup to make me look more the part.”

We chatted for a few more minutes, then hung up. I made a few more calls, including dad and Holly. Both were glad to hear from me, and were glad I was doing well. Holly was now dating a guy from one of her classes, but she said it was nothing serious as of yet. I told her I was still not seeing anybody, but was starting to look in case somebody caught my eye.

After we hung up I headed back to the room. I laid on the bed and was reading a book I had gotten the week before when something caught my attention.

“Oh fuck yes Jack, fuck them, fuck my titties! Oh yes, fuck my little titties Jack, fuck them and come on my face. Yes, fuck my titties!”

No!

I rolled onto my side, and was both horrified at what I would see, but also resigned. There was a close-up of a small pair of breasts, with a big cock plowing in and out between them. I watched for about a minute until I hear the guy groan, and pull himself away. The camera pulled back, and focused on shot after shot of cum spraying all over the actress’s face. And the actress continued to urge him on, as her face was splattered. with cum.

As Linda’s face was splattered.

Then the camera pulled back, and I realized she was still being fucked. Another guy was between her legs as the first one climbed off, fucking her fast and hard. I felt my face harden as I saw him pull out, and Linda moaned in what seemed like delight as he came on her belly.

Numb, I got up and left the room. I walked to the phone near the duty desk, and pulling out my wallet found Jacki’s number. I called her, and asked if she could come over because I really needed a friend. She did not even hesitate, and said she would be there as soon as she could.

Just over 30 minutes later she pulled up, and I got into her car. By now, it was familiar for me to get in the left side as a passenger. She did not say a word, and pulled out. Soon we were at the hilltop park again she had taken me to. And after walking around a bit in silence, I sat and cried.

“Jacki, my roomie was watching a porno And the girl on it was Linda! She was with two guys at once, fucking both of them at the same time and appearing to love it! Fuck! And she sounded so real, saying the exact same things she used to say to me. Was it all an act after all?” She hugged me to her chest, and just rocked softly. She asked me for more, but I admitted that after that I could not watch anymore and left the room.

“Pete, I know this must be hard, but she is no longer really a part of your life. Put it all behind you sweetie, she is now your past. And yeah, I now take back what I said before. If she will take money to fuck on camera, she really is a whore. I’m not a prude or against porn, but a girl that will take money to fuck on camera is really no different than a girl that will fuck for money off camera. The only difference is the camera.”

She kissed the top of my head as I cried into her chest, her blouse getting wet with my tears again. “It’s OK sugar, let it all out. Jacki is here for you, and this is what friends do for each other. Jacki will always be here for you, you are a dear sweet man that does not deserve this grief. Let it all out Marine, things will be better. I promise.”

I actually laughed a little, and lifted my head and smiled. I then hugged her again, resting my head on her shoulder as we held each other tight. “Thanks, I think that is what I needed. Yeah, it is rough, but not as rough as when she dumped me. But now I gotta wonder if any of what I felt with her was real. She sounded just as real on that tape with two guys as she did with me.”

“Honey, I believe it was real. You can’t fake the love you said you two shared. I have even talked with Frannie as she had met her, and she thought it was real also. She just changed, that’s all. She decided that she did not need you, and is now seeking things in another way. She is now replacing love with sex. And yeah sex is good, but I prefer it with at least affection and tenderness, not doing it because there is a paycheck at the end.”

I nodded. “Yeah, me too. I have had sex with others, and it was nothing like when I was with Linda, or my first real lover Kim. It helps a need and feels good, but afterwards it feels kinda hollow.”

“Well, I bet that is her life now, hollow. And she is probably trying to chase what she lost with you, thinking that dicks in her snatch replaces love. Trust me, I do believe she loved you. You said she was what, 14 when you first got together?”

I nodded. “Yeah, at that age love is real and intense. Just the fact you two were together for over four years is amazing, most rarely last three months at that age. And I bet looking back, a lot of that was because of you. Were you her first?”

I nodded, then told her something I never had before, about our first date. About Linda before we got together, and Linda after. About how everybody said she had changed after we were a couple, and even how her sister and her best friend said she had changed and was not the same girl they had known before. Jacki nodded as I finished.

“Honey, I hate to tell you this. But it’s probably true. I suspect she is now the Linda she might have been if she had never met you. I have known you for about a year now, and even I can see the love you have for others. I bet if you had not come along, she would have continued the same way, and by high school would have been the school skank. But you Pete, you are steady like a rock. You steadied her, and gave her grounding. But when you were gone, she lost that and after a while started to seek what she thought she was missing. I know I have done that, after that asshole wrote me off I went through several guys, wanting to replace what I thought was love with sex.”

“Yeah, but it was over between you two. I was just gone for a while, I was going to come back.”

“Yeah, I know that. I know you would have waited five years for her, I can tell. But I bet she had friends who told her you were fooling around, so she might as well too. And within a month or so of them telling her that, she was starting to believe it. And probably dropping her panties for them.”

I wiped my eyes, and soon she had me laughing again as it did sound like what Mandy had told me. She gave me another tight hug. And after I looked into her eyes, I leaned in and gave her a long soft kiss. Like those I had shared with Frannie, just long and tender. “Thank you Jacki, this is what I needed tonight. I do feel a lot better now.”

“Good, let’s get you back to base then. Let’s go.”

We shared another hug, and when we got there she turned the car off and told me to wait there. A few minutes later she was back, with Frannie. And after Frannie got into the back, we drove to a park on-base. And there, I shared the news with Frannie.

“Fucking whore! If I meet her again, I will rip her fucking eyes out! Then tear off her head and shit down her neck!” Jacki giggled, and I both fought back the instinct to defend Linda, and wanting to agree with Frannie.

“Holy crap, girl friend!” Jacki said. “If I had not known you were a Marine, I sure as hell would now! And trust me, I felt the same way. Both when she dumped Pete the way she did, and now that he has told me this.”

Jacki reached from the back seat and wrapped her arms around my neck, and softly kissed my cheek. “Pete, thank you for telling me this. Like Jacki, I’m always here for you. But why did you not come to me?” She did not sound hurt, more curious.

“Frannie, I knew you would likely be out with Frank. I knew I needed somebody right then, and Jacki is the first one to come to mind. But thank you, and I appreciate your being such a friend when I need it.”

“Pete, next time at least try. Even if I’m with Frank, he will understand. He knows how close we are, and that I would do almost anything for you.”

“Me too Pete, anything you need, at any time. I am always there for you,” Jacki added.

“Thank you, both of you. I’m better now, I think it was just the shock of hearing what I thought were words of love from her aimed at somebody else on camera. I question if she ever loved me.”

“Oh no, trust me Pete. At least then, it was real. I met her, that was real love. The only problem was with her, and that she did not hold onto that love as you did. Do not doubt she loved you, I saw her eyes when she looked at you, that was real. As the saying goes, the eyes do not lie.”

Finally we all exchanged hugs, and I was feeling better. Jacki drove us back to the barracks, and I kissed her softly before she drove away. Then Frannie gave me a soft kiss, and we each went into our barracks. Thankfully it was late when I went inside, and Jones was already asleep. So I stripped down and climbed into my own rack and drifted off.

A few days later, I was editing an article I had written, and heard a familiar voice again from the TV. I looked over, and sure enough it was Linda again. But this time she was lying on her back, and a brunette was between her legs. It is only then that I noticed that she had dyed her hair blonde. And as it gave a close-up at the girl eating her out that she had shaved off almost all her pubic hair. Just a few wisps were on her mound, nothing in between. Then the camera panned back, and she had an almost comically lewd look on her face as she gave what I knew was a fake orgasm.

I should know what she would look like then, having given her enough real ones to know how her face really looked when she came. This was not a real orgasm.

The girl slipped up and they both kissed. I noticed she was larger than Linda, both her body and height. “Thank you, Miss Jackson. That was a great lesson in biology!” Linda simpered, then kissed the brunette again and gave an empty-headed giggle.

“Any time Josie, and if you ever need a refresher, feel free to ask me at any time. You know us student teachers are here to help out in any way we can!”

“Jones, who are those girls?” I asked, trying to keep my voice as neutral as possible.

“Oh, the one with the big titties is Christy Canyon. The little one, I think this is her second or third movie. But I saw one the other day where it gave her name as Holly Wood. They are both hot though, I would fuck either one of them.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean” was all I said. I then spent the next 30 minutes just looking at my monitor. Fuck, Holly Wood, she could not even think up a new porn star name! She was actually using the name we created for her adventure as her porn name. I waited until Friday to call Mandy. I gulped, then asked her what was on my mind.

“Mandy, have you ever heard Linda call her friend Melissa ‘Christy’?”

“Yeah, actually she has. I thought it was weird, but I figured it was her stage name for dancing or something.”

I took a deep breath. “Well, this is something you should know. Your sister is doing porn movies.”

“What!?! No way, no fucking way! Linda is doing porn? Are you sure? I suspected Melissa might be doing them, but Linda?”

“Yeah, my roomie has a few. I found out last week, I heard her voice and sure enough it was Linda. Then the other night he played another one, and it was with Linda and another girl. She had dark brown hair just past her shoulder, kinda curly. Maybe my age, with really huge tits.”

“Yeah, that’s Melissa. Fuck, holy shit Pete, I had no idea about that! Linda moved out the day after she graduated. Her and mom got into a big fight and while I was practicing and when mom was at work she packed her things and left. She even took the computer. It’s her computer after all, but it was like the last thing here of yours.”

“She took everything?” I asked.

“Well, other than a bunch of things she threw in the trash. All the photos with you, letters, and a bunch of other things. I saved them, the ones of you two together I shoved in a shoebox. The rest are in my desk. She may not want them anymore, but I do. You will always be my brother, Pete.”

“Thank you Mandy, and you will always be my sister. Well, that Melissa girl is apparently known as ‘Christy Canyon’ in the movies, and Linda is now ‘Holly Wood’.”

“Holy fuck, like in her name in the adventure she wrote?”

“The same. The other day my roomie had another of her movies on, and this time the Christy girl was munching out on Linda. I guess she was playing a student teacher, and Linda was playing a high school student. So she had graduated from stripper to porn actress.”

“Second one, what was the first?”

I took a deep breath. “The first was the week before, some guy was fucking her boobs and she was saying things like she said to me, as another guy fucked her.”

I could hear her crying softly. “Fuck, my sister the whore. Two guys at once? I don’t know how I’m gonna break this to mom.”

“Wait a couple of days, then break it to her gently. Do you hear ever hear from her?”

“She has not called since she moved out. And as far as I’m concerned, she can stay gone. Crap, mom is unlocking the door now. I will talk to you later Pete, remember I will always love you big brother.”

I called dad, and we talked for a few minutes, and then I talked to Dee as she played with George. He sounded so cute when he said “Eat!” in an attempt to say my name. I told them I would try to come home in a few months, and that I loved all of them.

I then asked for my dad again. “Dad, can you do me a favor? Have you done anything with my computer yet?”

“Nope, it’s still in the garage. Why, do you want me to send it to you?”

“No, do me a favor please. Have Dee go over it again and back everything up off of the drives, then wipe and reload it. Than call Mandy and tell her I asked you to give it to her.”

His voice got real hard. “Mandy, eh? Are you sure about this Pete?”

“Dad, Linda moved out already, and took the computer I gave her with her. Yes, this is for Mandy and Rosie. Give them the computer, printer, everything. You know I already got a new one, I would rather Mandy gets to use it rather than just sit in the garage.”

He sighed. “OK son, I’ll do it. And yes, I think Mandy would appreciate it.”

“In fact, do me a favor. Before you take it over, buy some spray paint and paint it pink. They both love pink. And if Linda ever saw that, it would drive her crazy.” My dad actually laughed, and said he would do just that.

I thought about calling Holly, but decided not to because she was probably out on a date. So I pulled the phone card out of my wallet my dad sent me, and looking through the phone book dialed the exchange for Mountain Home Air Force Base, in Idaho. And a few minutes later Aunt Darla answered the phone.

This is only the second time we had talked since I moved to Okinawa, and she said she was so happy to hear from me. She offered consolations over breaking up with Linda. Then she apologized that Kim was not there, she was out on a date with Jeff.

“Wow, they are still together?” I asked.

“Yep, pretty serious too. Would not surprise me if they were engaged by the end of the year.” I told her to give her my love, and also to Uncle Dave. Well, at least some of my friends were lucky in love.

The next week the game was breaking up on Thursday night, and Jacki came up and asked me to take a walk with her. I was back to taking the bus, as now I was at trouble desk and no longer driving the disk route. This had become common, as half the time Jacki drove me back to base.

“Pete, can we get together this weekend?”

“Of course Jacki, what do you have in mind?”

“Well, I found a skating rink the other day, a real one out in town. Would you go there with me?”

“Sure, I would love to! When and where?”

“Well, I figure I can pick you up at 11, and we can get lunch. They have an afternoon session from 2 to 5, then another one from 6 to 9. We can do one, then decide if we want to have dinner and do something else, or go back for the second one.”

“OK, that works for me. I have my own skates, and it will be a blast. It’s a date, Saturday it is, all day and night are just for you.” She gave me a soft smile, and was soon driving me back to base.

On Saturday I was waiting in the parking lot with my skate bag when Jacki pulled up. We exchanged a hug once I climbed in, and soon we were back at A&W. While we were waiting for the food, I smiled and took her hand in mine. “Jacki, is this two friends going out together, or is this an actual date?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.