I'm a Loser - Cover

I'm a Loser

by Harddaysknight

Copyright© 2020 by Harddaysknight

Humor Sex Story: Many people make lots of money suing for alienation of affections and/or when a company fails to follow it's non-fraternization policies, don't they?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   .

I put my bag down and removed several tools. It didn’t take me very long to disable the old- fashioned security system. Then I carefully jimmied a side door open. I closed it quietly behind me before moving to the stairway and climbing to the fourth floor.

No one was in the reception area of the Brookside Real Estate offices, but then, I knew the place would be empty. It was 7 PM and the offices had been closed for a couple of hours. I looked around in an attempt to determine which office belonged to Brent Mason, the broker/owner of the company. That was when I heard the moans coming from behind the office door to my left.

There was a cheap lock holding it closed, but I made short work of it with my bar. The door popped open and I quickly stepped inside. Much as I expected, Sue was bent over her boss’s desk as he drilled her doggy- style.

Both fornicators swung their attention to me. More precisely, they turned their eyes toward me, but Brent was still intent on pounding Sue’s pussy into submission.

“Jack, this isn’t what it looks like!” exclaimed Sue in what sounded like a concerned voice which would have been more convincing if she hadn’t kept moving her ass back to meet Brent’s thrusts.

“It looks like you’re being fucked by your boss!” I snarled. “What part of that do I have wrong?”

“Well, that part is right. Does it look like I’m enjoying it?” asked Sue between moans. “That’s what I meant when I said it isn’t what it looks like.”

“Truthfully? It look s like you’re enjoying the hell out of it,” I admitted. “Brent appears to have a pretty decent cock, and he obviously knows how to use it.”

“That’s what I meant!” insisted Sue. “It looks like he’s giving me a royal fucking but it really isn’t that great. I’ve only had one big orgasm so far. I’m not enjoying it that much.”

“I see. He’s doing an okay job, but I’d be wrong to think that while it appears you are having a great time, you’re actually indifferent to the fucking your boss is giving you. Does that sum it up?” I asked as Brent reached around and squeezed Sue’s left breast quite hard.

“It did right up to the moment Brent squeezed my tit,” replied Sue as her face and chest flushed red. “I’m going to have to raise my opinion of Brent’s fucking now. He’s getting the job done.”

“Who the hell are you and why are you distracting this delightful piece of ass in whom I’m buried balls deep?” demanded Sue’s boss. “You’re trespassing. You must have broken in since I personally locked the doors. Your behavior is really quite boorish. I must insist you leave the premises immediately.”

“I’m Jack fucking Carson. That name might ring a bell since that delightful piece of ass you’re drilling is Sue Carson!” I retorted. “This looks like the makings of a multiplicity of lawsuits. I’ll own this place, your house and your Mercedes before I’m through with you.”

“Tell me how you managed to access my office, Jack fucking Carson,” demanded Mason. “I can have you locked up for years for breaking and entering, you dumb fuck. Just leave now and I’ll forget you were ever here.”

“Who’s the dumb fuck?” I shot right back at the smug bastard. “Sue signed all kinds of paperwork when she came to work here. Everyone knows you’re not allowed to fuck your employees with impunity. There are rules against fraternizing with employees and sexual harassment laws, not to mention the embarrassment of having your name dragged through the gutter for banging a married employee. Hell, I bet OSHA will nail your ass for having unsafe sex! You really need to wear a condom.

“I haven’t even mentioned how your wife, Delores, will react to the video I’m taking in high definition with the small camera. I have your balls right in my hand!” I gloated.

“I don’t think you do,” replied Mason. “Sue is caressing them quite vigorously at the moment. I think she’s trying to get me to fill that pussy of hers with my sperm. Maybe she wants a baby!”

“Go ahead and knock her up! I’ll go after you for child support, sexual misconduct, crimes against nature and alienation of affection, asshole!” I blustered. “Your ass is grass and I’m the fucking mower. Maybe you’d like to come to some sort on an agreement before the lawyers become involved?”

“I’m not agreeing to anything until I shoot my load. It’s damn hard to concentrate on the job at hand with you gibbering all the time. Pussy as fine as this requires concentration,” stated Mason. “Why don’t you make some coffee so we can discuss this situation like civilized human beings, once I’m done.”

By the time I had the coffee poured and had carried all three cups back to Mason’s office, he was finishing up.

“Take it all, you fucking slut!” he growled as he held Sue’s hips tight to his pelvis and twitched his hairy ass as Sue’s eyes rolled around in her head.

“I made your coffee black,” I noted as I prepared to begin negotiations. “I’m thinking a million dollars will be about right. In return, I won’t sue you for alienation of affections, failure to adhere to your no fraternization policy, sexual harassment, and assault with a friendly weapon.”

“Can you explain where or when you and I came to any agreement about my interactions with Sue?” asked the dumb bastard.

“Obviously, you and I never agreed to shit, Asshole. Your company has rules in effect regarding fraternization,” I replied patiently. “Sue works for you, so you violated the rules of your own company. You just fraternized the living hell right out of her. You owe me!”

“I don’t follow your logic,” insisted the dumb fuck. “If you and I have no agreement of any kind, how can you possible take me to court over not following my company rules? You are not involved with my company.”

“Everybody knows I can sue you for screwing Sue!” I practically screamed at the ignorant bastard. “That’s how it works. I don’t have to be in the company. I’m a concerned third party. Anyone can sue a company that doesn’t follow its rules!”

“Have you any idea what paperwork Sue signed, or what her job entails?” asked Mason far too calmly for my tastes.

“I’m sure she signed the usual bullshit all companies require new employees to sign,” I responded a bit passively. “You can’t deny you fucked her. I have it on video.”

“I’ve no reason to deny it. In fact, I’d like a copy of the video if you would be so kind. My golfing buddies won’t ever believe this shit without proof. Sue is a prime piece of ass.”

Sue had been sipping her coffee and remaining quiet up to this point. She decided to jump into the conversation.

“Thanks, Brent. You’re a pretty good cocksman, yourself. That thing you did with your fingers on my clit and in my ass was amazing. Maybe we can try that again once Jack and I are properly compensated for you deliberately taking advantage of little old me.”

“You’re saying you’d be willing to do this again, once we settle the financial details?” asked Mason in surprise.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.