The Office Junior - Cover

The Office Junior

Copyright© 2020 by QM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Back in the 1960's a young man is inducted into the secretive world of office sexual politics.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating  

God, I loved the sixties! I got my first job, lost my virginity, eventually got married, learned a few life lessons and generally had a hell of a good time.

My name is Martin, I am the oldest with two brothers and a young sister. Mum and Dad had brought us up well as a typical working-class family and all the expectations of getting a job, then getting married. The boys, Dominic, Kelvin and me, were expected to work hard all our lives and Maria, the baby of the family at ten, was expected to work till pregnant and then bring her kids up. Yes, it looks a little like a pipedream these days, but that’s what the expectations were, even if things were loosening up a bit with the swinging sixties and the availability of the contraception pill for married ladies (it was extremely difficult for unmarried ladies to get it, morality, not common sense, being the watchword of a lot of doctors back then).

I was fifteen when I left school and joined Hosking and Co as an office junior in the accounts pending department. I was just over the main growth spurt of puberty and had topped off just under six foot with a wiry athletic form that had yet to fill out somewhat. Hosking’s is a big company that does financial accountancy and employed a lot of people to do the various tasks associated with it. My job, initially, was basically to act as a messenger boy between the departments whilst I trained in the arcane art of general accounting. This was in the days well before computing and even calculators. It wasn’t quite all done by hand, but by basic adding machines. You also quickly learned not to make mistakes; make too many and you were out the door with no chance of a good reference. It also meant I was doing evening classes twice a week to get qualifications that would one day allow me to call myself a chartered accountant, though that was some way off yet.

Fortunately, I was good at basic math and got the hang of the Burroughs bookkeeping machine that did the various payrolls and accounts for the company, right up into the 80s when everything was replaced by the IBM machines and their basic accounting software.

The really, really good thing though was that the place was chock full of women, from young girls straight out of school through young marrieds to older marrieds and spinsters. It wasn’t like the occasional male fantasy of it being staffed by glamour models, though there were a good few good-looking ones as well as a lot of motherly types.

Being the junior, naturally I was the butt of several jokes, being sent off once for a ‘long stand’ and eventually being clued in by a sympathetic manager who had amusingly watched me waiting outside the stationary dept for an hour, as they supposedly looked for one.

The one thing the guys didn’t warn me about though was to avoid the typing pool and their ‘initiation ceremony’ where any young male that started with the company was dealt with in a manner to let them know just who was in charge.

It was the first day of my second week with the company after spending my first week doing a basic introduction to the company course and I was sent to take the departmental internal and external mail up to the head of the typing pool, a Mrs. Saunders.

She had to be in her late forties and ruled the roost of the pool with a rod of iron. An average figure yet a cool gaze accentuated by horn rimmed spectacles that could even have a departmental manager quaking in their boots should they cross her somehow.

I brought the trolley with the mail on it into the room and walked towards where Mrs. Saunders sat, noting that a wave of silence followed me as I went past row after row of typists until I reached her desk. This being before the days of email where everything was done by paper.

“Yes, young man?” she enquired after deigning to notice me after my polite cough.

“Mail delivery,” I replied politely.

“Is it sorted?”

“Yes, Mrs. Saunders,” I replied. “Internal and external.” I indicated the respective piles.

“Good,” she nodded. “You must be new here?”

“Yes, Mrs. Saunders.”

“Do you have a name?”

“Martin, Mrs. Saunders.”

“Then you haven’t been initiated into the room access protocols, have you?”

“Er ... no, Mrs Saunders,” I replied as she looked me over with a cool appraising eye.

“Oh well, off you go,” she nodded as I turned and went to leave only to hear a loud click as one of the junior typists locked the door with a definite snap and others pulled down the blinds.

“Get him girls!” came a loud call as several of the women grabbed me and easily lifted my struggling body into the air.

“Ladies ... please!” I squawked. But more came up and held me.

“Please what?” came a loud giggle as I felt my belt being loosened.

“What ... seriously what?” I gasped as my pants came off followed by my (fortunately clean on today Y fronts).

“Ooh, he is a big boy!” came a loud laugh and a lot of giggles as several of the grinning women grabbed marker pens and began to daub my legs etc. with various, mostly obscene, drawings as I struggled even move to escape.

What I didn’t notice was several of the older marrieds, who had returned to work but were eying me appraisingly, and were plotting a future for me that I would never have believed if you had told me the day before.

Finally though the ladies had had their fun and I was released and allowed to pull my pants up again and scurry, humiliated and blushing furiously, from the room.


“Don’t worry about it, young fella,” Bill, my section head, consoled me as he put a mug of tea into my shaking hands. “They get all the young un’s and it’s just a bit of fun for them. Won’t happen again, so my best advice is to pay it no never mind and simply look ‘em dead in the eye when you do the next run and see who blinks first.”

“Thanks, Bill,” I nodded, along with a still trembling hand.

“It’ll go no further and you might even be a favourite of theirs now,” he chuckled, making me look at him suspiciously as he refused to elaborate, simply telling me to get on with my work.

That was pretty much it for the rest of the day other than a few jokes on my behalf about how the women had a new favourite which I didn’t really understand. So, home I went on my bike and unusually for me had a bath as I tried (mostly successfully) to scrub away the indelible marker ink they’d used all over me including my cock and testicles. I did find myself blushing furiously as I remembered my ordeal including the inadvertent erection that they’d given me. Though admittedly they hadn’t been rough with it, just squeezed it and gave a few impressed whistles as they set me down. I did lie to the family on how my day went. After all, there was no way I was going to admit a bunch of women had debagged me and written ‘big boy’ on my cock after all.


The following day I found I’d been put on permanent ‘mail duty’ and found myself trundling the trolley containing various draft copies to be typed up or letters to be passed on to the various sections that made up Hosking’s. I approached the typing pool with some trepidation, though decided to put a brave face on it and be a good sport. This turned out to be a wise decision as other than a few giggles nothing happened, though Mrs. Saunders did give my groin a very appraising stare as I approached, making me blush slightly, though not overly so.

Once again I was quizzed as to the sorting of the mail, before she simply nodded.

“Doreen will accompany you with the managerial mail and drop off the confidential assessments,” she finally said.

“Yes, Mrs. Saunders,” I replied as a buxom, blonde haired, middle-aged lady stood and approached carrying a small pile of brown secure envelopes.

“Off you go then, you haven’t got all day after all,” she dismissed me.

“Yes, Mrs. Saunders,” I repeated myself as I turned the trolley around with Doreen following in my wake.

Doreen was polite and friendly, introducing me to the personal secretaries of the directors and managers, a good few of whom gave me a long look of appraisal, making me blush slightly.

Finally though Doreen led me to what appeared to be a rest room.

“In here,” she said with a coquettish smile.

“Er ... isn’t this a lady’s room?” I asked.

“A rest room for women, yes, however you have my permission to enter and we won’t be ... disturbed,” she replied in what I could easily describe as a purr of satisfaction.

“OK...”

“Please sit and let’s have a nice ... chat, Martin,” she requested with a sultry smile.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Oh, so formal, Martin. In here you should call me Doreen. I insist.”

“Ahhh ... thank you, Doreen.”

“But only in here. We do need to keep things proper outside.”

“Yes, ma ... Doreen.”

“So, Martin, do you know why you’re here?”

“No, Doreen, not really,” I replied nervously, thinking a load of women were about to charge in and do something even worse to me.

“Well, as you were such a good sport yesterday and appear to be very ... manly endowed in a certain area, some of us ladies would like to introduce you to the ways of pleasure between a man and woman,” she replied in a husky voice.

“I, er ... I don’t know what you mean, Doreen,” I swallowed nervously as I was literally petrified in the manner of a mouse being toyed with by a cat.

“Are you a virgin, Martin?”

“A v ... virgin?” I asked almost stammering. “Er ... yes,” I finished with a sigh.

“Well, Martin, today is your lucky day. When you leave here, you won’t be a virgin and you’ll have discovered some of the bedroom secrets between a man and wife.”

“B ... but we can’t!”

“Why not?”

“Because we aren’t married.”

“So?”

“You mean ... we can?”

“Yes, you lovely boy. We most certainly can ... and will.”

“But you have a husband,” I stated, looking at her ring, yet utterly confused in my naivety.

“What he doesn’t know, won’t hurt him and trust me Martin, once you’ve fucked me, you won’t go telling him either, not if you want to do it again with me. Trust me,” she replied with a predatory grin.

“Fucked?” I asked, knowing fine well what fucking was ... well, sort of.

“Yes, fucked. If you keep quiet about it, we can do it regularly and often, along with a few friends of mine, who’ll no doubt wish to indulge with you as well.”

By this time, despite my confusion, I now had an almost painful erection throbbing in my pants and Doreen reached down to fondle it firmly.

“Nnnng!” was all I could enunciate as the feeling was incredible.

“Best deal with this as I expect you’ll explode if I don’t,” Doreen purred as she undid my belt, swiftly followed by my fly buttons and slipped my pants and underwear down. “Mmm, bigger than I remembered,” she giggled before dropping her head down, opening her mouth and encompassing the head of my cock in it.

It didn’t take more than a few flicks of her tongue before I blew off in a stunning orgasm, ejaculating into her mouth in several powerful spurts, causing her to gag slightly yet still swallowing down my bounty.

“That ... that was awesome!” I gasped out loud as I almost fell backwards to sit on the couch in the room.

“Oh, trust me, Martin, it’s going to get a lot better,” she purred. “Now, would you like to see a bit more of me?”

“Oh yes, Doreen!”

“Unzip my dress,” she commanded.

I leapt to obey, swiftly drawing down the zip at the rear of her floral print dress and watched in awe as she gave a delicate shimmy to let it fall to her feet. She then grasped the hem of her full-length slip and, with my aid, drew it up over her head to leave her standing in just a bra and French directoire knickers along with a suspender belt and stockings. She then undid her bra and allowed it to fall away leaving her heavy, full breasts exposed to my gaze.

“I see you like them,” she giggled as my eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets.

“Yes!”

“Then come and play with them,” she replied and sat, then laid back on the couch as I knelt beside her, instinctively sucking on a rapidly hardening nipple. “Oh ... that’s just right!” she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.