The Abomination - Cover

The Abomination

Copyright© 2020 by Russ Abbot

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Falling Skies Alternative Universe (with 24 TV Series Crossover). The adventures of an Espheni with unusual tastes on a conquered Earth. He discovers that he has a compulsion to build a harem of beautiful human women and humiliate the men that they were meant to be with.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

2 days before Rebecca arrived at the 2nd Mass base.

“You need to go to the base on your own,” said Karen. “They can’t know that you’re with us. The supplies and the map with where we suspect the base is probably located are in your backpack.”

“Thanks,” said Rebecca. She threw her arms around Karen with tears in her eyes. “I love you.”

Karen kissed her and pulled back after a few moments, there were tears forming in her eyes as well. “I love you too. Come back to us. We’ll work everything out with your family, you’ll see.”

Rebecca wiped away her tears. “Of course I’ll come back to you.” She walked away towards a large hill in the distance.

L’vant came out of the airship nearby and walked over to Karen.

“I feel her thoughts. There is no deception, she will definitely come back to us,” said L’vant. Karen looked at him and nodded her head and smiled at the light of her life while he rubbed her pregnant belly.

“I worry that they’ll figure her out,” she said.

“I’ve put a tracker on her, I’ll keep a reasonable distance while keeping tabs on the group,” said L’vant. “The moment there’s any sign of trouble, we’ll take steps to pull her out.”


The day before Hal and the others set out for the prison camp

“Something about this doesn’t seem right,” said Tom. “Rebecca getting away after being cured and made younger, then she finds us and gives us the location of a prison camp. Something is off, I feel like we’re being lured into a trap.”

“Something doesn’t smell right,” agreed Daniel, nodding. “We need to take precautions.”

There was a fly moving around the room that Tom and Daniel were discussing their plans. It was no ordinary insect, Karen was controlling it from a VR headset that she was wearing in an Espheni base a few miles away. Both L’vant and Karen listened to Tom’s plan to counter their ambush.

Later that evening, L’vant entered into a mind link with Rebecca. I need you to do something for me, Tom is preparing to use extreme violence during the operation, it will totally undermine our plans for a peaceful integration of our people.

What can I do?

You’ll find a package underneath a large oak tree in a field North of your location, it contains cartridges of ammunition that contain blanks. I need you to swap them over with...


Present day

Rebecca locked her thighs around Karen’s head and shuddered as she screamed out her release, flooding Karen’s mouth with her juices while she licked L’vant’s cock.

She made love to it with her mouth, alternately kissing and licking the shaft and his testicles, culminating in her planting her mouth over the head of his cock and sucking for all she was worth. Karen made her cum a few more times before breaking off and moving to get behind L’vant and lick his rectum. The dual attack immediately triggered his release as he flooded Rebecca’s mouth with his seed, her cheeks stretched and belly bloated out slightly as she tried to swallow down his huge load. She couldn’t hold it of course and it dribbled down her chin and onto her body.

Karen went around L’vant and sat next to Rebecca, she helped clean up his precious seed from her body and face before french kissing her to get some more of the delicacy.

She was getting increasingly frustrated even though it was very satisfying to engage in sex with Karen and to eat L’vant’s cum, in fact it was the best sex she had ever had in her life. She needed L’vant’s cock inside her pussy but still couldn’t quite bring herself to ask for it.

She got up and walked out of the room, leaving the two passionate lovers behind. She went to her quarters and sat on her bed.

She needed to talk to her family and former comrades, to explain why she had given them up. But she couldn’t face them, not yet anyway. They would quite rightly show their anger towards her for her betrayal and she wasn’t ready for that.


L’vant felt his queen call him and opened up a mind link to her.

Yes my Queen, how may I serve you?

The remnants of the 2nd Mass are still a threat, his younger sons may decide to take over the leadership and restart their campaign. You need to eliminate them and quickly.

As you command your majesty.

You will have whatever resources you need to carry out this mission.


L’vant concentrated as he looked through Tom’s brain as he slept in his cell. He had been trying to break through the strong-willed leader’s mind for a while now but was being constantly thwarted despite using his semen to try to break down his defenses.

There are others who are more amenable, he thought.

He decided to take satisfaction by making some more changes to Tom and Anne’s bodies. The biosynthesis powers of his semen, which had worked its way into their bloodstream in significant quantities, allowed him to make significant changes. He decreased Tom’s muscle mass and penis size some more, the once proud and charismatic leader now had a gaunt look to his face. The reduced muscle mass also meant his skin was looser thereby emphasising the wrinkles and lines on his face.

Finishing with Tom, he moved on to Anne who was also asleep in her cell. L’vant manipulated the motor functions in her brain and got her to stand up, he forced her consciousness to lay dormant just as she was about to wake up. Next she removed all of her clothes revealing her beautiful body to L’vant.

He increased her breast size from C-cup to pert E sized tits that almost defied the effects of gravity. Anne’s thighs filled out to give her strong curvy legs, coupled with a narrowed waist this gave her a classic hourglass figure that few women can achieve without plastic surgery. She turned around 180° as her ass filled out to two firm and round cheeks without a single imperfection, just above the gorgeous ass there were two “Dimples of Venus.”

His enormous hard cock tented his robes as he gazed upon her stunning body. There were now no blemishes or wrinkles anywhere on her skin as L’vant tightened up her skin and gave her a youthful appearance with baby soft skin with not even the smallest scar or hair apart from on her eyelashes, eyebrows and the thick mane of long black hair on her head.

Her almond eyes and high cheekbones told of her part Korean ancestry, her beautiful face was exotic and as flawless as the rest of her. L’vant was delighted with the many different varieties of human females that could all be called beautiful, the contrasting looks were great and promised interesting avenues to explore in the future.

“Fuck me, she’s gorgeous,” said Karen as she walked in. “Can I touch her?”

L’vant nodded his head in assent without taking his eyes off Anne. Karen put her hand on the palm scanner and a short beep followed by a yellow light on the scanner indicated that the invisible force field was now deactivated. Karen pushed Anne back on to the bed, in her trance like state she was easily malleable.

Karen spread Anne’s legs, she knelt and lay on top of her as she sucked on her nipples. Anne’s breathing quickened as Karen worked her way down her body, kissing her skin as she finished up between the Asian beauty’s thighs and tasted her wet pussy.

L’vant couldn’t stand it anymore, he took his cock out and knelt down as he lifted up Karen’s skirt to pull down her panties. He put his big, hard cock to her dripping wet cuntlips and pushed through the tight, hot entrance. Karen let out a squeal that was muffled by her activities at the tasty lips of Anne’s vulva.

He lifted her hips and fucked her with deep strokes that gradually got quicker, her pussy clenched his cock in orgasm she stuck her tongue as deep as she could into the pussy before her. L’vant fucked her through several orgasms as she ate Anne out.

Despite the Asian beauty being unconscious throughout, Karen felt Anne’s pussy shiver as she released a flood of juices into her mouth. L’vant felt it too through a mind link and he released his cum into her.

After they had recovered, he had Anne dress and get back into bed as he left the room with Karen.


Hal looked up at L’vant as he walked in through the door followed by Karen. The hatred and anger he felt towards the Espheni burned within him.

“What the fuck do you want?” said Hal, seething.

“The 2nd Mass has been causing alot of damage. We need your help to capture the rest of them,” said L’vant calmly.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me ... why the fuck would I do that?”

“Because I will kill Karen if you don’t.” He pointed an Espheni plasma gun to her head.

“She’s carrying your kid, you ain’t gonna do nothin’ to her.” Karen was a little shocked at the cold logic that Hal used to gamble her fate away on the fact that L’vant cared about his offspring.

L’vant lowered his weapon. “This is true, however the same isn’t true of this other female of yours.” Two Skitters deactivated the force field holding Maggie and entered her cell, one of them used a shock prod to repeatedly electrocute her as she screamed in agony on the floor.

“STOP!!” Hal screamed. The two Skitters stopped torturing Maggie. “Please don’t hurt her.”

“You agree to help us then?”

“I can’t betray my little brothers, please don’t ask me to do this,” begged Hal.

“Hal, please do what they want,” pleaded Maggie as she writhed in agony from the aftereffects of the torture.

“I can’t...”

The electronic display in Hal’s cell lit up, on it was a split screen showing live feeds of all the other captives. Hal turned his head to look at it and after a few seconds the live feed from Anthony’s cell showed two Skitters entering. The display switched from split screen to only showing Anthony’s cell.

“It seems you don’t care about this woman,” said L’vant. Maggie raised her head and looked for a response from Hal, all she saw was the look of dread on his face as he looked at the screen. “Maybe the death of one of your oldest friends will be more of an incentive - a shame that this had to happen.”

Hal looked on in horror as the two Skitters violently tore apart Anthony’s body, blood sprayed all over the cell, the camera zoomed in on Anthony’s lifeless eyes as his severed head lay on the floor.

“Nnoooo...” sobbed Hal as he witnessed the violent murder of his close friend of many years.

“Who to choose next ... your father maybe ... No, actually we’ll go with your stepmother who is also carrying your new sister in her womb...” said L’vant as the screen cut to Anne.

“No don’t - I’ll do whatever you want,” whimpered Hal.

The two Skitters that had just entered Anne’s cell stopped moving towards her and moved back out of her cell.

“Good, you’ve made the right choice,” said L’vant, smiling.

“Anthony ... Buddy...” Hal shed tears for his dead comrade as L’vant deactivated the force field. The two Skitters dragged Hal out of the room with L’vant and Karen following behind them. Hal managed to get to his feet to avoid getting scraped along the floor, he stumbled as the Skitters continually pushed him in the right direction.

They went down a long corridor and through a fire exit to the outside fresh air. As they walked over the tarmac, their destination looked to be some kind of communications building judging by the various sized antennas on top of it.

Hal also looked over his shoulder at the building that he had come from, it was a generic white building. “It used to be some kind of secretive CIA complex,” said Karen. “Its been abandoned since the invasion though.”

They walked through the black metal security doors at the front of the Comms building into a room full of radio equipment.

“Sit down,” said L’vant. Hal sat down on a swivel office chair, in front of him was a table with a microphone on it.

“I will be monitoring both of your minds to see if there is any deceit,” L’vant informed Hal and Karen. “When you talk to your brothers, if I detect any secret code I will immediately give the order to kill your father, his fiancée and your unborn half sister.”

“I won’t, please don’t hurt anyone else,” pleaded Hal. This was exactly what Hal had been planning, he had wanted to break communications protocols in order to warn them of the danger. Now though, he couldn’t dare do that in case the ruthless Espheni sensed it - he didn’t doubt L’vant’s telepathic abilities after seeing them in action.

“Here is the script,” said L’vant, placing a sheet of paper in front of Hal.

Hal read through it. He put his mouth to the microphone and pressed the button on the side. “This is Hal, is anyone receiving? Codeword: 734. Over.”

“This is the 2nd receiving. God damn its good to hear your voice, we were worried. We expected to hear from you yesterday?” It was his brother’s voice, Ben sounded happy to hear from them.

“We’re in a Valley, the radio signal doesn’t get through. Good news buddy, we beat them.”

“I knew you guys would do it!”

“We’ve rescued 120 prisoners and also acquired lots of supplies and weapons so you need to get as many vehicles as you can procure over here in order to transport them back. You need to hurry, Espheni reinforcements may be on their way.”

“No problem, I’ll come personally. It’s gonna take most of us to get that much transport down there,” replied Ben. Hal wanted to scream ‘No, don’t,’ but he held his tongue when he saw L’vant tense up. “Give me your coordinates Hal, we’ll get there ASAP...”


Anne woke up in a sweat, she’d had a vivid dream where Karen was going down on her while their Espheni captor had been fucking Karen from behind. She felt very guilty that her pussy was dripping wet from the fantasy sex.

There is no way she would cheat on Tom but she had to admit that Karen was an amazing young woman. She couldn’t figure out why she had dreamed about the Espheni joining them though, or why she imagined him fucking Karen with a massive cock. Her mind was obviously playing tricks on her, there was no way that she’d even know what his genitals looked like.

Tom, on the other hand, was even thinner and weaker than before, he felt like he was wasting away. Pulling down his pants revealed that his small penis was now tiny, approx 1cm long and 5mm wide. What is happening to me? Babies have bigger dicks than this!! It’s gotta be something that the damn Espheni have done to me... he thought.

He rocked back and forth while seated in his cell, he was in shock at what was happening to him. “This has gotta be a bad dream,” he mumbled over and over again.

Anne’s enhancements to her health had increased her visual acuity to such an extent that she could now see that Tom was in some distress. Tears were running down his face, their situation was dire but it wasn’t like Tom to be wallowing in self pity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.