Who's the Real Daddy? - Cover

Who's the Real Daddy?

by G. Rose

Copyright© 2020 by G. Rose

Erotica Sex Story: A group of three close, married couples discover they are all turned on by taking pregnancy risks. Over time, they decide to go all in, dumping the pills and spreading their legs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Pregnancy   .

I guess Rudy and I were the prime instigators of this weird lifestyle we three couples came to choose. We had both met our girlfriends in high school. Me with Meg and Rudy with Rae. We couldn’t get our parents’ cars very often for dates, so we began to double date nearly all the time, to get more time with our girls. After dates we would almost always go parking on this old logging road. At first, we guys didn’t get very far with the girls because of the lack of privacy.

Then one night, after we had been parked and making out for a half hour or so, and had a couple beers each, Rudy said, “You know, we are all inhibited here by the other couple being in the car. So, maybe we just need to get closer to each other’s dates.”

“What do you mean,” asked Meg.

“Well, I mean, how about you come up front with me for a while Meg, and Rae climbs in the back with Marty. And we’ll all get to know each other better.”

Rae laughed and said, “Well I’m here to make out, so if I’m in the back with Marty, I’m still going to be making out.”

We all laughed. Then Meg opened her door and said, “So let’s go.”

There was a lot of nervous laughter, of course, but in just a few minutes I was making out with Rudy’s girl and he was making out with mine. I was incredibly turned on. Rae was sexy as hell - a tight little gymnast with a cute face - but the main reason was because Rudy was making out loudly with my girlfriend. That was the first time I felt that almost overwhelming feeling of being turned on by my own jealousy. My prick was actually in pain from the pressure of the rising blood level. It was a kind of love-hate thing. I hated the jealousy, but I loved the sexual turn-on of it.

I couldn’t tell what was going on in the front seat, except for the loud kissing and Meg’s occasional moans, but in the back I decided I would go for broke. If Rae objected, then we would just stop this experiment, which I felt, given my jealousy, I could live with. So, I moved my hand to her tit over her shirt and started kneading it gently. Far from an objection, I got a moan. And Rae seemed to relax in a kind of submission. Encouraged, I reached under her top and unsnapped her front-clasp bra and put my hand on her bare tit, pinching her nipple. She whispered in my ear, “I like that!”

Holy shit! I’m feeling up my buddy’s girlfriend! What the hell, that had worked out so I let my hand roam down to her crotch and squeezed. While I was doing that, I got a look into the front seat and almost creamed my jeans when I saw Meg aggressively tongue kissing Rudy. She was obviously getting into it big time. I decided I was not going to be outdone, so I unsnapped Rae’s jeans and pulled down her zipper. Without hesitation, I stuck my hand down inside her panties, straight to her bare mound.

Jesus this was hot. Getting no objection, I then grabbed Rae’s jeans at her hips and started pulling them down. Incredibly, she lifted her butt while I pulled those jeans off over one of her feet; she had kicked off her shoes earlier. Instantly, I had two fingers in her cunt. God, she was tight, and she was kissing me with more tongue than I had ever experienced. At the same time, I could hear the rustle of clothes being shed in the front seat.

When I looked into the front seat, I noticed that Rudy had moved over to the passenger side, where Meg was sitting on his lap, facing him, and the seat had been partially reclined. Her top was off and when she sat up briefly I could see her bare tits gently swaying. I nearly came when she grinned at me. It felt like it was a competition, to see which of us, Meg or me, would go the furthest. And I was not about to be bested.

Rae grabbed my crotch and squeezed. ‘Alright,’ I thought, ‘She wants it.’ So, I shifted my body off the seat (it was a bench-type seat) and pulled Rae down so she was stretched out on the seat, face up. I unbuttoned, unzipped, hauled my cock out and slid it into Rae’s hot, tight cunt. She gave out with a long, satisfied wail. I fucked her gently at first, then sped up over time.

Rae whispered in my ear, “I think Meg is enjoying the view, and herself.” I turned my head and saw Meg bouncing up and down on Rudy and grinning as she watched me fucking Rae. She was fucking him! No doubt about it. We had never fucked our own girlfriends on a double date before, and here we were fucking each other’s girls.

Just as I thought of Rudy possibly coming in Meg, I exploded. That set off Rae, who literally screamed in her orgasmic bliss. And that set off Rudy and my girlfriend, who both howled or screamed as they came simultaneously. It was like a nuclear chain reaction as we all came within seconds of one another.

Jesus, we had done it – screwed each other’s girlfriends in plain view of each other. Rudy had fucked Meg ... I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then Meg said, quietly, “Come on lover, give me some more!” That shocked my softening cock into high gear and I started pushing it into Rae again, much to her pleasure, as she was giggling while I fucked her.

This time we all lasted longer, but the noise we all made was both funny and disconcerting. Nobody was hiding anything anymore as we fucked with loud abandon. It was clear that each of the four of us were enjoying the fucking we were getting. It was disconcerting as I realized that my girlfriend was getting laid by my best friend and enjoying the hell out of it. Would they be fucking regularly from now on, I wondered. And what if they did? I asked myself. Would that be so bad? It was one hell of a turn on tonight, after all.

Rudy and Meg finished first this time, and Rae and I were still fucking when I heard Meg say, “Rudy, would you see if my panties are on the floor?” Damn! That set me off, and Rae was right behind. As she screamed, Meg started laughing and yelled, “You go girl!” Strange. I had fucked her friend and she was laughing about it. Our relationship had clearly gone to another level.

As we drove home, Meg in front holding hands with Rudy, and Rae cuddling with me in the back, we all laughed about the fun we had had and all agreed it would be okay if it happened again. Then Rae said, “But what if I got pregnant?” Rudy immediately answered, “Then I’d marry you!”

“With Marty’s baby?”

“Hell yes, what difference would that make? You’re MY girlfriend.”

Meg asked, “And what if I got pregnant with Rudy’s baby?”

I, of course, responded, “Then I would marry you!”

She looked at me between the seats, smiled, and said, “I love you.”

Thereafter, whenever we double dated, we guys would usually fuck each other’s girlfriend first, and then switch and do our own girl. I came to love sloppy seconds, and so did Rudy. The girls liked it, too. It was absolutely the most erotic thing in the world to me to fuck my girl after another man had cum in her. I seldom lasted more than a few strokes, but could get it up again almost instantly to do her again.

Among the four of us we often talked about the risk we were taking. Both girls were on the pill, but we knew the stats. The pill is 99% effective, but people forget or miss pills, so about one in ten pill users each year get pregnant. Truth is, though, we didn’t really worry about it. We were all agreed that the chance one or both of the girls would get knocked up by the other girl’s boyfriend was a terrific turn on.

We were lucky, however, and neither girl got pregnant. Meg and I went off to college for four years and so we seldom were able to get it on with Rudy and Rae. Once you’ve had sloppy seconds in your woman, though, it’s awfully hard to give that up. So, we swapped now and then with other couples while in college, and enjoyed it immensely. We were anxious to get back home though, so we could play with Rudy and Rae again. We missed them terribly.

We were all 22 years old when we had a double wedding with Rudy and Rae back in our home town. A couple weeks before the wedding we four came to an interesting decision. Rae had suggested that it would be “wicked hot” to spend our honeymoon night with each other’s spouse. We excitedly talked this over for the next few days, egging each other on with dares, until we came to an agreement that we would spend our whole week long honeymoon with each other’s spouse. Thus Meg and Rudy would be fucking like rabbits for a week before I would get to do her as my wife. We considered all going to the same destination for our honeymoons, but decided there would surely be cheating on our agreement if we were all in the same place.

Thus it was that in the late afternoon of our wedding day, Rudy’s wife, Rae, and I boarded a plane for Niagara Falls while my wife, Meg, and Rudy boarded a plane for New Orleans. Meg and I talked every day on the phone and tried to outdo each other in our descriptions of the sex we were having. For example, on the third day of our honeymoon, I asked Meg if she was having any good sex lately. She laughed and said, “Hell yes! Last night we went to Bourbon Street and I collected a couple dozen bead necklaces for showing my boobs. I was hesitant at first, but then Rudy egged me on and once I pulled up my top and flashed someone, I got wet. I loved it, so I pulled my bra out through my sleeve, gave it to Rudy, and started flashing my tits all over the place. One time, while I had my shirt up, Rudy started licking my nipples. I held my shirt up for a good two minutes while people watched, because it felt so good and I was so turned on.”

I laughed at my mental picture of this as I squeezed my hard cock through my boxers. I was sitting in our hotel room at the time and I waved Rae over and pointed to the floor between my legs. Rae knew I was talking with Meg on the phone, so she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth as I went to speakerphone mode.

“Anyway,” Meg continued, “when Rudy and I got back to our hotel room we practically tore each other’s clothes off. He lay down on the bed and I sucked his cock for about 30 seconds before he came in my mouth. I had barely finished swallowing it before he pulled me up beside him and stuck his big cock in my cunt and started fucking me. When he came in me 20 minutes later, Honey, I had one of the best orgasms in my whole life! Of course, thinking I might be getting knocked up certainly fed the flames.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.