Following Dancing to the Wild Side - Cover

Following Dancing to the Wild Side

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: After he quits the taxes he serves her pleasure. Meanwhile she tells him about her exciting night where she crossed some borders playing naked with some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

(This story involves a less married couple, where the past/future wife expands her enjoyment of some women. It builds on the recent previous story, “Dancing To The Wild Side.” Inspired by an idea in “Hot August Night” parts 1 and 2 by Ona-Edge.)

Saturday when Katy showed me the selfie on her phone from Friday night she identified Jenni (tall blonde), Robin (cute, short dark hair with really nice roundish tits), and Gerta (their ride share driver and later voyeur, who looked older). Jenni lived with Robin and had a driver-with-benefits friendship with Gerta. Once Katy told me there had not been any men involved (as I had vividly imagined) I was cool and returned to that circle of Hell where tax returns are the primary form of torment.

Katy wanted some attention, but I was clearly distracted, so she went to the bedroom. I heard sex toys, and phone conversations and sex toys during phone conversations, which in turn drove me to headphones, because I HAD to get the taxes done. It was the same Sunday, except we both got started earlier. I even passed up our usual Sunday morning loving, where the first one awake arouses the other, then Katy does this nice and slow cowgirl thing, showing me front and rear views before the big finish.

By late Sunday afternoon the end was no closer, in fact it seemed to be receding, like everything I had done so far made it worse. So I surrendered, I finally called the guy I bought that stock from and asked for his advice. I expected him to name one of the usual tax preparers but he said that was a mistake, he had tried them all. He had endless disparaging stories about them: taking too long, charging to much, getting things wrong, folding during audits, etc. “Most high-volume places are good for overcharging to do state returns and loaning you your own hard earned tax refund if you have a basic return. That works for most people, but not for us.”

He said the CPA firm of Ace, Frahley & ChrissTongue was the place to go, it is what he did. I said the name bothered me, I had never heard of them and they sounded questionable. But he said that it was knowledge and experience which counted, and these guys were aces. So I packed my stuff up to deliver, then finally presented my services to my almost wife for whatever use she wanted.

Katy wanted sex. Hard and fast with no delay for starters, then I could use my tongue for slow and leisurely service until I was ready to give her the extended making love that she richly deserved.

I was mentally exhausted, but of course I could do as she asked. So I did.

She was on the bed wearing a robe, so she opened it up, pointed to her crotch, and said “Stick it in. Push it!” Her juices were running from the half dozen toys watching us. I had to undress, but that took all of about 20 seconds to lose my shoes and shirt plus get my shorts and sweat pants off of one leg. By then it was hard, so I left the rest where it was and did as she asked.

She was as wet as she had ever been and she got off on my second full stroke. I held it in and let her enjoy the feeling, then when she calmed down I started stroking again. I croaked that it would not be long. Less than a minute later she beat me to the punch and dragged me along on the ride.

After about fifteen minutes of the mutual collapse I began phase two with a foot massage. These are always conducted in silence, she says they are too perfect for speech, and besides, my mouth has other uses. I use coconut oil and while most of the work is done with hands she likes the individual toes sucked and tongued inside my mouth, plus a licking massage on the arch of each foot.

Once her feet have been pleasured and adored to her satisfaction, I was allowed to use my tongue higher up on her body. As a teenager I never imagined eating my own creampie, but while we were dating Katy read a story about the act and passed it to me.

In the story, the first time it happened was at a planned bachelor party where bad weather kept the professionals away and also kept the bride from leaving the house. Being the perfect hostess, the bride-to-be wound up in an unplanned gang-bang where she serviced most of his friends. Servicing so many guys she needed a cleanup after every few. The groom-to-be was also servicing some of his queerer friends, so they added bridal cleanup to his duties as a way the couple could get the most out of the experience. She liked it, and he liked her happy, so he did it again at a honeymoon gang-bang they had unscheduled night with some very friendly, and more mature, strangers.

The story was hot. Katy had sucked and swallowed me often enough, so she felt I could return the favor once, just to try. After all, she never had a gang-bang she did have me, and I needed to do something while I was recharging between erections, so we tried it once. I won’t say it was great fun for me the first time, but Katy really enjoyed it and I must admit the act grew on me because of her enjoyment. These days it is probably a once-a-month thing.

My first load had been a biggie so I took my time eating it. I started with her on her back, then switched her her laying on her front. For the big finish she sat on my face, fingered her clit and giggled to another climax as my tongue stretched deep.

When we were done we always followed with a deep and loving kiss, with whispered endearments sprinkled in. It was the same way we ended our first blow job and every one since; we did oral pleasure, which is by nature one-sided, as gifts of love to pleasure the other. (We can’t do 69 to climax, we each get too distracted.)

We had silence when I started with her feet and exclamations of pleasure when I ate her cream-filled pussy. Worked up her body, I started to kiss and nibble her nipples next. That was when Katy finally started to fill in the details about her night dancing and the girl-on-girl play that followed. She knew I wanted to hear it, plus she wanted to tell me. In fact, she was fairly bursting to tell me, except I was so distracted and tormented with the tax hell that she couldn’t. So she played with herself and talked dirty on the phone until I was ready to give her some pleasure along with my attention.


It started with Cindy, my cousin, Katy’s best friend, who was a heartbroken lesbian after breaking up with She Who’s Name Must Not Be Mentioned (SheWNMNBM for short). They lived together for six months. It seems that SheWNMNBM came home one day and broke Cindy’s heart with a crime-of-love so terrible it could not be said aloud.

Cindy had finally recovered from her wounded heart enough that she wanted to go dancing at “Lyon-esss,” where men are not comfortable and women usually enter in pairs to let their hair down, drink, and dance the night away. Or find the perfect stranger, whichever comes first.

At the club Cindy and Katy met a Jenni and Robin who were old friends of Cindy. So the four girls danced and drank strong drink (a potent variation of a cosmo). Then Cindy ran into the redhead, who joined in the dancing. Katy did not catch Red’s name. The thing is, Cindy goes crazy for real redheads. Eventually this redhead proved she was the real deal and dragged Cindy off to a bedroom someplace.

When Katy finally got Cindy to answer her phone late Saturday the two were intoxicated with each other. More importantly, they had the same taste in toys. Cindy answered the phone only because they were on a trip to get more batteries and a set of “her’s and her’s strapons.” A lot of the local lesbians believe in fidelity with ones sex toys, I know Cindy has an unused toy with Katy’s name on it, and once she hinted that there might be one in her drawer with my name.

Cindy sent some pictures of Red on Sunday. They were the sort of pictures she could not share with me, but because Red had met Katy, she was okay to see them.


Meanwhile Katy was having great fun dancing, drinking, touching and kissing with both Jenni and Robin, who both seemed to like her. There was the panties episode, Jenni was commando and Katy thought Robin was too. Per the ritual, Katy embraced and kissed Jenni while Robin stood behind my Katy, lifted her skirt, and removed her panties. I guess that during the ritual, Robin’s hands joined Jenni’s at fingering my wife’s pleasure valley. Katy was wet enough that they enjoyed one more round, then another as they waited for their ride-share to a motel.

The ride-share was not Uber like Katy thought, it was Gerta. Apparently a number of female drivers organized a local service going to and from Lyon-esss and a few similar clubs. The service only dealt with a select group. They were very accommodating and Robin loved the special service she got during the drive.

When they got to the Homesteader Motel Jenni and Katy were half undressed so they finished the job and went too it. Jenni led the dance, removing Katy’s few clothes, kissing her up, then working down her body for Katy’s first female pussy pleasing. Jenni knew her way around the territory. As this was going on Robin undressed Jenni, then got topless and sat in a chair waiting for her turn to do what she liked to do best.

Jenni ate Katy for over a half hour, getting her into a cycle of repeating climaxes but was very careful not to overdo it and wear her completely out. When she was done they got to kissing some more, Katy loved the taste of her pussy on Jenni’s lips.

Jenni was blonde with long hair. Her breasts were a little smaller than Katy’s, but were topped by huge, sensitive nipples that hardened and stood up with very little attention. She was a bit shorter, had a curvier, slightly heavier body and she was a few years older, in her early thirties. Jenni told Katy she realized she was a lesbian after about three dates with guys in high school.

After Katy recharged she had to return the favor, so she went down on Jenni, her first time doing that with a woman. Jenni knew she was inexperienced and provided simple guidance. Katy explored the length of Jenni’s valley, wiggling her tongue side-to-side and opening in the furrow. Then Jenni guided her to focus on the sensitive nub of flesh at the head of the furrow. It was such a small area, where a fraction of an inch one way or another changed the response. Jenni was not very patient, and my Katy indulged her, giving her exactly what she wanted, where she wanted it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.