Who's Sleeping With Whom? - Cover

Who's Sleeping With Whom?

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Humor Story: I just didn't know what to say! Would you?

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Humor   .

Deb and I had married four years ago when we had messed up on a date and in a fit of fantastic passion, we had sex without a condom. We walked around in abject fear for several weeks until one morning Deb came to me and, trembling, showed me the EPT strip.

I couldn’t keep my mind focused that morning at work. I finally went to my boss and told him my story. He looked at me and smiled that smile that I came to know as one of understanding and wisdom.

“Mick, do you really love this girl?”

“Yes.”

“Just to be sure, let me ask you a question. Would your life be better or worse with her and a baby in your life? Or would it be better without them?”

I didn’t even have to think about it.

“My life would be dead and empty without her, and a baby would be a fantastic frosting on the best cake I could ever imagine.”

“Well that what are you worried about? Call her and tell her. She’s probably scared to death that you’re going to abandon her. Love is one thing, but love with a baby is a family, and many women don’t think a young guy can deal with a family. Call her.”

“Thanks, sir.”

I went back to my desk and dialed my home number. The answering machine came on. After listening to our mutual greeting and apology for doing something other than answering our phone, we asked that a message be left for us. Then there was a pause and a beep. I left my message.

I was feeling great when I pulled into my parking space at our apartment. But instead of a warm and happy greeting when I walked in, there was silence. Right inside the door, where I would normally drop my keys and wallet, was a note to me.


Mick,

I’m so sorry. I feel like I’ve trapped you. I know I should have called a time out and given you time to put on a condom. I love you so much that I couldn’t wait to feel you that I just couldn’t hold myself back.

I understand if you don’t want to stay with me. We are young and even though I love you with al my heart, I don’t want to trap you into a marriage with a child at your age.

I will always love you,

Deb


I stared at it and panicked. Running through the empty living room into the empty kitchen, didn’t help. I went to our bedroom to find the door closed. I opened it and there twisted up in our bed was Deb. The pillow under her head was wet with tears. I carefully sat on the bed and looked at the face of the soon to be mother of my first child. How could she think that I could walk away from such beauty?

I gently kissed her cheek and she slowly woke up. The sudden realization of who was with her hit her and she sat straight up, almost knocking me onto the floor.

“Mick!” She got that word out before the tears began while she wrapped me up in a tight embrace.

“Deb, it’s ok.”

“Are ... you ... going to ... leave me ... us?” She got the words out between sobs.

“Deb? Didn’t you listen to my phone message?”

“No.”

I smiled and stood, pulling her to her feet.

“You should listen to it.”

We walked into the living room and as we approached the answering machine, she saw the flashing light. She reached out with one arm and hit the play button.


“Hi Deb. I love you with all my heart. I’m looking forward to being with you tonight, through this pregnancy, and the next and the next and for the rest of my life. I love you and I’ll see you tonight.”


Well that earned me a passionate kiss and a very long session in bed with no condoms. I asked her to marry me that night.

“No. You are too horny right now.”

In the morning, I asked again.

“You don’t have to be married to me to get my pussy, Mick O’Dell.”

“But I want to make love to Deb O’Dell. Forever.”

A fantastic kissing and loving session followed. It was filled with numerous repetitions of the word “Yes”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.