Night and Day - Cover

Night and Day

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Epilogue - Jackie's having trouble sleeping. Her workmate Rob gives her some pills that completely transform her nightlife...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation  

6 months later...

Jackie’s regular customers didn’t even recognize her. No one did. As far as the bar was concerned, the Jackie currently dancing on stage was a whole new person - a tattooed slut who’d moved to the city to become a dancer.

Piercings aside, her face hadn’t changed. But even when she was fully dressed (at least, as fully as Jackie dressed these days) no one looked at Jackie’s face.

They were either checking out her enormous rack, her new butt (another little gift from Rob) or - most commonly - the tattoos that covered every inch of her body.

Her arms had full sleeves - different characters from cartoons, innocent sweet and naive ... pulling their pussy-lips apart, with the text “WRECK ME” in huge letters. Her thighs and calves were covered in ornate drawings of Jackie’s own face, being blasted with cum or with her tongue deep in pussy.

(Jackie had never so much as made out with another girl, but the image of her expertly going down on another woman made men hard, and that was all she cared about any more.)

As she stripped - which she did almost every night, now - she revealed more and more tattoos. “Cockwich” was printed on her flat stomach, with a figure of her being penetrated by three men simultaneously (in case anyone struggled to work out what it meant).

The small of her back was covered with her most “innocent” tattoo - from a distance, it looked like a fractal or some kind of mathematical pattern, but when you looked at it up-close, it turned into a collection of cocks, cunts, and people fucking in all positions.

But her favorite ink was written over her new, enormous tits. It simply read “Any time, any where” and had her phone number printed below it.

Ever since a photo of her stripping had gone wild, she’d gotten near-constant calls. It was almost peaceful, knowing that being treated like a slut was just a phone call away. She could answer it anytime and get dirty talk, insults, or an address that she could head to and be fucked until she couldn’t work.

Not that there was really a shortage at work - ever since Rob had given her the two blue pills, she’d been acting more and more provocatively at work. After taking a week off to get the majority of her tattoos off, she’d been delighted to return and find that Rob had turned the bar into a strip club ... and made her the headlining act.

For a moment, a fragment of the old Jackie had resurfaced and wondered what had happened to the bar’s previous owner ... but then she’d stepped out on-stage, wearing an exaggerated version of her old outfits, and all Jackie’s questions had been answered.

Since that night, Jackie had spent practically every night on-stage, stripping for the patrons and raking in the tips. Rob’s pills had expanded her bust, exaggerated the curves of her ass (which now had a “W” on each cheek - her set ended by her “WOW”ing the audience) and ensured that she had the stamina to keep up with her libido.

When she wasn’t stripping or making money for Rob, Jackie was fucking. All day, every day - if she was awake, she had a cock in her somewhere, and if she was asleep she often had two.

After getting her pussy-lips and nipples pierced, she’d had to be gentle for a while. It had been the hardest week of her life - okay, she could still take cocks in her ass and mouth, but her pussy ached to be filled.

“Never again,” she’d sworn. And sure enough, since that week she’d made sure to have her pussy pumped full of cum by at least three or four guys a day ... more, if Rob had a list of guys to be serviced.

She loved Rob’s lists. They always ensured such a variety of guys filling her up. Young, old, all different races...

Rob didn’t fuck her himself any more. Ever since he’d had to admonish her for trying to suck a customer off in the bar, she suspected that he looked at her differently - for the first few months, his cock had been in her almost as much as everyone else put together.

Nowadays, he seemed to enjoy himself more fucking his old boss, the club’s owner. He’d still occasionally get a blow-job from Jackie, but only if she begged him.

Still, Jackie couldn’t complain. All things considered, she basically had a perfect life. A job she loved, no shortage of friends, a fulfilling sex life.

And she never, ever had trouble sleeping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.