Twelve Condoms - Cover

Twelve Condoms

Copyright© 2020 by Zaos Z.

Condom 8: Alison - Spillage

Fantasy Sex Story: Condom 8: Alison - Spillage - Sam inadvertently discovers his gag gift of magic condoms actually do have magical properties. Namely the ability to impregnate any woman Sam desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Alison was a close neighbor of Sam. She was a sexy brunette living in one of the houses that lined the opposite side of the street from his apartment complex. Sam had lost his patience waiting for Alison to provide him with a good jack off opportunity and decided to take matters into his own hands.

Dressed in a dark green hood and navy blue jeans Sam slipped across the street to Alison’s house. It was well past 2:00 a.m. The sky was overcast with dark clouds and a slow, wet drizzle fell from the sky. There were few sources of artificial light coming from the surrounding neighborhood. Even the street lamps seemed muted tonight.

Alison’s house was nearly completely dark. Only a single flickering light from a side window suggested anyone was even awake. Using the light as a beacon Sam fumbled his way across Alison’s yard.

Reaching the window Sam cautiously peeked inside. Illustrated beneath the low glow of a flickering TV laid two slumbering forms. Alison and her husband Todd were sound asleep in their own bed.

Alison’s long silky hair flowed out across her pillow in a dark wave. Sam couldn’t make out her feminine curves very well beneath the bed sheet, but he knew what she had. A slim, model perfect body with every curve definitely designed to entice voyeurs like him into acting recklessly.

Sam took one last carefully look around to see if anyone was in the vicinity. Hunkered down in Alison’s side yard Sam felt more exposed then he was comfortable with. Nestled between two closely built suburban homes the side yard offered no cover to shield the crouching voyeur from the sight of passing motorists.

Sam was all too aware this was the kind of activity that got voyeurs like him in trouble. As he watched Alison peacefully sleep besides her muscle bound husband Sam had to ask himself if the risk was worth the thrill.

“Fuck it,” Sam mouthed. If he was quick he could be done and back in his apartment before anyone noticed him. Unbuckling his belt Sam pulled out his stiff cock.

Out from his pocket came one of the magic condoms. Sam hastily tore open the package and rolled the condom down his shaft.

A dedicated voyeur Sam had done a lot of crazy things in the past to get his rocks off. But even on his wildest nights he had never been so daring as to peek through someone’s bedroom window with his dick hanging out.

Fixating his gaze on the dark haired angle before him Sam gripping his dick tightly and jacked. In the bedroom Alison’s leg twitched violently as she experienced her first extra-marital trust.

Lost in dreams Alison’s eyes remained closed as Sam continued to jerk off. Her hands slipped beneath the covers where her hips involuntarily flex each time Sam tugged on his dick. Beside Alison her husband tossed and turned his formerly sound sleep clearly disturbed by his wife’s gyrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.