Twelve Condoms - Cover

Twelve Condoms

Copyright© 2020 by Zaos Z.

Condom 5: Bridget - Taboo Lust

Fantasy Sex Story: Condom 5: Bridget - Taboo Lust - Sam inadvertently discovers his gag gift of magic condoms actually do have magical properties. Namely the ability to impregnate any woman Sam desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

At his age family outings were a rare event for Sam. But the Landing Family still did get together for the occasional weekend excursion. Which is how Sam found himself on a nature hike with his cousin Bridget. Her hot body leading him up and down the narrow pathways of a forest reserve.

Watching Bridget’s ass sway back and forth in her tight jean shorts was giving Sam some very naughty thoughts indeed. And from time to time Sam found himself fingering his billfold as he considered the magic condom within.

Sam and Bridget were in the middle of a long line of hiking Landings. His aunt and uncle were well behind them on the path. While his brother and sister-in-law were far ahead. Leaving him and his cousin effectively alone in a very large and empty forest. All Sam really needed was an opportunity.

Completing a downhill portion of the trek the two hikers found themselves at the base of a small waterfall. The local was relative open. With several conveniently placed rocks for hikers to sit and rest upon before starting on the winding path back up to higher ground.

“This looks like a good place to wait for the others,” Bridget declared taking a seat on one of the rocks. It was hard to walk as slow as Sam’s aunt and uncle, but Bridget was at least trying not to out pace her parents too much.

Scanning the pathway ahead Sam saw that it wound up the side of the hill in a promising way.”Yeah. I’m ... um ... I’m going to scout ahead,” he said.

Bridget shrugged her shoulders indifferently.

Climbing the steep path Sam found a potential vantage point nestled between two trees. The overlook gave Sam a good view of his sitting cousin without exposing himself too much. The heavy vegetation leading up to the vantage point had broken Bridget’s line of sight. Not that she had been all that interested in watching Sam’s climb.

From the safety of the overlook Sam’s took a moment to drink in the curves of Bridget’s body. His voyeuristic gaze started with his cousin’s smooth legs and traveled up to her luscious c-cups. Those twin globes of magical beauty had enticed Sam since his early teens. “Perfect,” Sam muttered to himself.

Sam would have taken more time to gawk, but Bridget’s forbidden cunt urged him on. He had secretly lusted after his dark haired cousin for a long time and he didn’t want this golden opportunity to slip by.

Sam looked around carefully before pulling down his shorts. His hands practical shock with excitement as they opened his wallet and retrieve the condom within. Pinching the tip Sam smoothly rolled the enchanted latex down the length of his shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.