Twelve Condoms - Cover

Twelve Condoms

Copyright© 2020 by Zaos Z.

Condom 12: Valentina Ruiz - Mass Sexual Harassment

Fantasy Sex Story: Condom 12: Valentina Ruiz - Mass Sexual Harassment - Sam inadvertently discovers his gag gift of magic condoms actually do have magical properties. Namely the ability to impregnate any woman Sam desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sam hated work. As far as he was concerned it was just time stolen from his day. It didn’t help that his job was intolerably dull. All day long Sam walked up and down the aisles of a nondescript warehouse collecting small machine parts for shipping.

The only high point in Sam’s day was when he got to walk past one of his female co-workers. There were several lookers on Sam’s shift, but his favorite piece of eye candy by far was Valentina Ruiz. Sam had a weakness for Latina curves, an attribute Valentina had in abundance. A foot shorter than him, Valentina embodied everything Sam loved about women from south of the border; big tits, wide hips and an exotic complexion.

Giving Valentina a good once over as they passed in the aisle, Sam had to wonder if it was time to break out his last magic condom. Slipping a hand into his pocket the twenty-three year old pulled out a red wrapper with the images of a bucket and a balloon neatly printed on it. Sam could tell this one was different from the other magic condoms and had purposely left it for last. Urged on by his hardening dick the voyeur decided it was time for some hands on experimentation.

It truth Sam had been planning this for some time offhandedly working out a way to magically bang Valentina without out getting fired. He was pretty sure he had a decent plan.

Sam waited for lunch before making his play. To the voyeur’s delight Valentina kept to her normal pattern of eating with her friend Camilla. Both Latina women sat in front of the cafeteria windows.

Walking out to his car Sam took advantage of the fact most of his co-workers left the premises for lunch to move his car to a more favorable spot. One that gave him a good line of sight to Valentina, but was far enough back to conceal his actions.

Sam knew it was dangerous to dally. Already hard from anticipation the voyeur wasted no time in tearing open the special condom package. The condom within looked like every other magic condom. Flawless in it’s normalcy.

Drawing from lessons learned, Sam made a point to pinch the condom’s tip before rolling the latex down his upright shaft.

Fixing his gaze full on the twenty-four year old Valentina, Sam prepared to give her sexy body the shaft. His shaft.

Sam’s first jack launched him into heaven. He continued to jack his cock delighting in the feel of Valentina’s warm cunt.

Sam could tell the condom was having an effect on Valentina. Her eyes had closed and her body jumped a little each time Sam jerked his cock. That alone was enough to keep the voyeur jacking away.

In his peripheral vision Sam could tell Valentina wasn’t the only one being affected by the condom’s magic. Several of Valentina’s male co-workers were grabbing at their crotch. Their faces sported mixed looks of pleasure and mystification. “Weird,” Sam mused as he continued to jerk on his dick.

It only took a few more strokes for Sam to realize these men were all caught up in the same magical transference of pleasure that kept Valentina rooted to her chair. Somehow they were all enjoying Valentina’s pussy just like him.

Remorseless, Sam continued to masturbate. The group’s collective pleasure only seemed to intensify. The only one apparently not affected by the transfer was Camilla, her face a mask of dark amusement at her friend’s odd behavior. Which was preoccupying all of her attention.

Whatever was going on Valentina was the center of it. As male co-workers moaned and grunted around her Valentina’s legs had spread slightly. Her gray work shirt heaved with each intake of breath.

Sam’s mind did not understand the physicals involved but he knew Valentina was getting fucked by at last four different men. There was fat Joe Locker, old man Rodney, and fit and muscular Tony. All three were getting a free lay thanks to Sam’s magic condom.

Camilla seemed to have finally taken note that she was surrounded by a crowd of grunting, crotch grabbing men. She looked around the lunch room confused and increasingly worried.

Defective or not, the condom was still having the desired effect on Sam. Jerk by jerk, the voyeur worked himself to the payoff of a messy climax. “ a Ruiz. I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope this makes you pregnant,” Sam loudly declared as his cock reached its spill point.

Sam creamed the tip of the condom, filling it like a balloon. Between blinks of the eye Valentina was drenched in cum. It fell like rain from the air, a downpour of man seed.

There was so much of it that Valentina’s dark hair was soon matted down with sticky man syrup. Her shocked face was thick with gooey, white cum. From top to bottom, Valentina’s drab work clothes were soaked with the substance. Beside Valentina, her friend Camilla was equally drenched though more from splatter than a direct spray.

Sam was awestruck by the sight of two Latina woman drenched in cum. Their shocked and horrified expressions readable even from his lofty vantage point. The voyeur had to wonder just where all the cum had come from as it was far more than any one man could produce. More than any thirty could produce. Magically hijacked from masturbating men across the world? Sam had no idea.

Checking the condom, Sam found his own sperm had been magical transported away as well. The spent voyeur hoped it had been deposited deep inside Valentina’s womb where it would grow into a sweet surprise for the hot Latina and her husband over the next nine months.

Picking up the torn condom wrapper Sam looked at the symbols printed on the exterior, a bucket and a balloon. “Bukkake party. Now why didn’t they just write that on the damn package?” Sam asked out loud. “I would have used this one ages ago.”

Pulling off the condom Sam decided his lunch break was at an end, and so sadly was his supply of magic condoms.


Epilogue Sam was seated on his porch. Enjoying a break in the ugly winter weather. Spring was around the corner and Sam’s though were already on thoughts of fertility and growth. The fertility of wombs and the growth of babies.

Last summer Sam had used a windfall of twelve magic condoms to secretly fuck and impregnate nearly a dozen woman. Now nearly nine months later he found himself reminiscing about his short lived career as a serial breeder.

Using his smart phone the former voyeur scrolled through a photo gallery of past conquests plundered from various social networking sites, the photos all depicted women Sam had screwed with his stash of magic condoms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.