Twelve Condoms - Cover

Twelve Condoms

Copyright© 2020 by Zaos Z.

Condom 11: Vicky - Brother Approved

Fantasy Sex Story: Condom 11: Vicky - Brother Approved - Sam inadvertently discovers his gag gift of magic condoms actually do have magical properties. Namely the ability to impregnate any woman Sam desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Magic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After his ‘discovery’ at the at the college fundraiser Sam had decided to lay low for a few weeks. He counted himself extremely lucky the police hadn’t kicked in his door in the wake of that debacle.

Secure in his own home Sam found the confidence to return to his voyeuristic hobby. Peeking through his window blinds Sam had to admit pickings in the complex were getting slim.

Below him eighteen year old Hayle Jones walked hand in hand with her new boyfriend. Sam could just make out a slight bump in Hayle’s tummy. The first outward sign of the baby he’d magically fathered two months earlier.

Sam wondered if the boy had gotten into Hayle’s pants yet or if she was playing hard to get. Either way he was going to get the blame for her condition once it became more widely known. “Sorry, kid. I got there first,” Sam bragged to the empty room.

Seeing Hayle made Sam wonder about some of his other conquests. Only Nancy would be showing this early in her pregnancy. Briefly Sam considered driving down to the Hurry Burger for a visual confirmation. However, the sight of his sister-in-law’s car pulling into the complex’s parking lot prompted him to table that urge.

“What is she doing here?” Sam asked himself. Leaving his favorite jackoff spot Sam walked downstairs to greet Vicky.

Opening his door seconds before Vicky could knock Sam took his sister-in-law completely by surprise.

“I saw you pull up,” he explained.

“I’m glade you’re home. I really need to do laundry,” Vicky responded as she pushed her way into Sam’s apartment with a basket full of clothes. “The water’s turned off at the house.”

“What happened? Forget to pay the bill?” Sam joked.

“The water company said its a busted main and they don’t know how long it’s going to take to fix,” Vicky explained as she put the basket down on Sam’s couch. “Can I use your washer?”

“Feel free,” Sam replied pointing to the utility closet that housed his washer and dryer.

“Oh and one more thing.” Vicky added. “I really need to take a shower.”

“Upstairs. Can’t miss it.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Vicky worked fast to get her first load into the washer. Always the voyeur Sam couldn’t help but covertly check out his sister-in-law’s body. Sam had always found Vicky attractive. He and his brother Jeff had similar tastes in women.

Vicky’s long blonde hair was a dye job. One in desperate need of a touch up as her natural coloration was creeping in at the roots and taking over. Vicky’s body had a pleasant bell shape with pronounced breasts and wide hips. The dyed blonde’s ass was particularly nice filling out the rear of her jeans near to bursting. As Sam surveyed his sister-in-law’s body a naughty idea popped into his head.

Sitting down on his love seat Sam turned on his TV. Trying hard to act indifferent as he waited for Vicky to settle in. He made a point not to follow his sister-in-law up the stairs until he heard the telltale sound of the shower starting.

Sam tried not to make any noise as he crept up the stairs to the second floor.

Positioning himself next to the bathroom door Sam reached over to turn the knob ever so softly. Slowly he pushed the door ajar. Opening it just enough to peek in. With the shower curtain pulled closed Sam could only see a blurred version of Vicky’s nude form, but that would be enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.