Nightfall

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Erotica Sex Story: A prostitute working in the LA area describes a typical night on the job. Notice: Some codes left out on purpose for story reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Prostitution   .

It was almost dark outside, and it was almost time for me to go to work. I took a quick shower, shaved my legs and armpits, then changed into my street clothes. Tonight, it was a knee length red dress, and matching blouse. As was my habit, I wore nothing underneath either.

I drove to the Starlight Motel, and checked into my usual room. Mark and I had an understanding, and it had worked for both of us for almost a year. He was a widower, his wife having died 5 years before. Making sure nobody else was around, I moved to the other side of the counter, and fell to my knees.

I open Mark’s pants, and extracted his cock. Other than my occasional boyfriends, Mark is the only man I have sex with without a condom. I opened my mouth, and proceeded to give him head. Mark ran his fingers through my hair as I did so, gently caressing and massaging my scalp as he did so. Within 3 minutes, he gave me warning of his orgasm. I moved back until only the head was in my mouth, and proceeded to jack him off. He gasped, and came into my mouth. I swallowed all that he gave me, knowing that this would be the only taste for me that night. The rest of the men’s offerings would be into rubbers, not my mouth.

I checked out the room, placing an extra box of rubbers on the bedside table. I made sure my wallet was in the car, and locked up. Once again, I was grateful for the invention of Keyless entry. I had my fake ID in my purse, so in case of arrest, this would not affect my private life. I then walked out to the Road.

San Fernando Mission Road was busy tonight. As usual, there were 5 other girls working the street in this area. I saw 3 that I recognized on my way in, and knew that I could expect a busy night. It was the first weekend of the month, and the Welfare bums would be out, spending their money while they had it.

Within 5 minutes, I had my first customer. After haggling for a few minutes, we settled on $20 for a fast blowjob in his car. We went to a quiet street, pulled over, and exchanged the money. I then unzipped him, rolled on a rubber, and started sucking. His cock was small, only 5” or so, and only as thick as 4 of my fingers. He ran his fingers through my hair as I sucked, and shot off in less than 5 minutes. He thanked me, and drove off as I walked back to the Road.

The next 2 customers were much the same way. I made a total of $80 for 3 blowjobs. Finally, the fourth customer wanted a little more action. We settled on $100, and headed back to my room. He gave me an extra $20, and I entered the lobby to arrange for a room. I waited 3 minutes, then exited. The extra $20 was always welcome.

We entered the room, and I lit a candle. He understood that I would be the one to do the work, and he was not to touch me otherwise. This put some men off, but he seemed to understand. He looked vaguely familiar, so it was possible that he had fucked me before.

Before I allow a man to take me to the motel, I make sure that they understand that I only do it “Greek”. In other words, they can only fuck me up the ass. Some get an extra charge out of that, and few refused. This was another typical case. I rolled the rubber onto him, then sucked him for a couple of minutes, to make sure he was as hard as possible. Afterwards, I lubed his rubber enclosed cock generously with KY. I then greased up my asshole, and got onto my hands and knees.

I lifted up my skirt, keeping my knees tightly together. I reached back, and pressed the head against my asshole. “Be gentle” I whispered, as he slowly slid into me. After he got all the way in me, I allowed him to grab me by my waist. He grasped me, then started pumping in and out of my ass. After he started pumping, I recognized him. He did me the month before. I remembered this, because he started talking dirty, and wanting me to do the same.

I moaned to him how good he felt, and how big he felt inside me. I then told him how I thought he was going to make me cum, and faked an orgasm right after he had his. He thanked me, and left me an extra $20 for my services. $220 was not bad for how early the evening was.

The next guy was a weirdo, but he was good for $25. We sat in his car, and he masturbated as he watched me masturbate through my skirt. Once again, I faked an orgasm, just as he splashed sperm all over his hand. He thanked me, and I looked for another customer.

I was walking East when a cop pulled up next to me. He gave me the normal rundown, checking my ID (it was real, just a fake name). I told him that I was staying at the motel, and that I had walked to the taco restaurant to get a snack before going to bed. He let me go, but said that he would keep an eye on me. I returned to my room, relaxing for 90 minutes. I knew that his shift was almost over, and that I would have an hour with no cops before his relief showed up in this area.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.