Living the Dream - Cover

Living the Dream

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Married couple's active BDSM lifestyle eventually escalates to the point they decide to live it 24/7. They told their family and tone things down somewhat in the living areas of the house. The wife is now naked 24/7 at home and trained domestically. This is a "Fan Fiction" continuation of "The Dream" by Mike McGifford a few months after that story concludes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   School   Slut Wife   Mother   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

11:30 AM SATURDAY

Master had been gone for a few hours with our two sons. Miss Claire went into her room and ignored me. That was not at all unusual for us. She frequently ignored me as I flitted about the house performing my chores and training in the nude.

He left me with my hands cuffed behind my back and a long list of chores, including yard work. It is not as easy as you may think to run a vacuum cleaner when your hands are behind your back. My solution was to pull it behind me. He told me I could eat around noon, and he didn’t expect Miss Claire to know when to feed me, so he left my food dish out on the counter with food in it. He kissed me goodbye, and I told him genuinely I hoped he had fun today.

Miss Claire came downstairs while I was dusting and ordered me into table position. I was surprised because she hasn’t given me positional commands like that since the first set of demonstrations a few months earlier.

I acknowledged her order and stopped what I was doing. I got down on the floor with my legs apart and rested my chin on the carpet so that I could hold the semblance of a table for her.

“Sloppy!” she said. She had handcuff keys, and she unlocked me. I was shocked because only my Masters and Mister Kyle had handcuff keys. She had refused one when her Father offered to give her one. “Stand up and do it again this time spread your legs more,” she critiqued me.

I obliged her and snapped into the position she demanded. She put me through an intense ten-minute demonstration of my basic positions and doggy sit-up, beg, roll-over positions. I was strangely aroused because of the attention I was receiving and how demanding she could be. She seemed to know these positions very well, and that surprised me since she had shown little interest in learning how I was supposed to execute them initially.

She kicked the back of my knee, slapped my thighs, adjusted my arms, pinched my tits, and treated me like she owned me. I genuinely wondered if she would ask my husband to become my Mistress.

I started to imagine what it would be like with her as a strict taskmaster and how humiliating it might be to tell my mother that I now serve her granddaughter just like I do her grandson. That fantasy was dashed when she sat on the couch and said she was bored.

“Show me how to shave my cunt,” she said, and she whipped off her shorts. She had no panties on, and she was already shaved. “You see all the stubble? Show me how you get yours so smooth,” she said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered her obediently. I told her that I shave in the living room with a mirror and a bowl of warm water. “You may want to do this in the shower, where you will have a little more privacy,” I smirked. I thought that should have been obvious anyway.

She slapped my tits and told me not to presume what she may want. “I told you to show me how to shave my cunt as smooth as yours,” she grabbed my tits hard and squeezed. I quickly set up and demonstrated on myself by shaving my pussy, legs, and ass for her. I had to stretch myself in very obscene positions and hold my flaps apart so she could see.

Mister Kyle had watched me do this already once this morning. Yet, now she was watching as intensely as he normally did. She was clearly taking notes, and when she told me to shave her, I was shocked. I didn’t expect her to want me to touch her.

“Just your pussy, Ma’am?”

I asked as if it was not surprising to have my teenage daughter tell me to shave her snatch.

“Everywhere there is hair not on my head, you dense banana!” Miss Claire stripped naked in the living room. She had clearly tried to shave under her armpits, her legs, and her ass. Her body had scratches and red stubble. I recognized immediately she’d been trying to shave herself but it also looked like she had paddle and whip marks from a flogger.

I assumed it was my imagination. She had probably bumped into something or scraped herself.

I showed her techniques she could use to avoid razor burn and keep her skin soft. I told her that the straight razor was the secret to getting a very close and even shave.

“Are these bruises, Ma’am?” I recognized immediately that she had what could only be marks made by a leather strap on her butt cheeks and legs.

“They are nunya,” Miss Claire refused to acknowledge my question with any further answer. I shaved her in silence for a while, but eventually, she started joking with me, and we giggled. “This feels pretty good. Maybe dad will hire you out to give handjobs and quick shaves like those Korean ladies at that nail salon we used to go to together,” she said.

Years ago, when I was still Karen, I had taken her to a very inexpensive nail salon that I had heard about. I didn’t realize it at the time, but the Korean women there sidelined in hand-jobs. A male customer walked into the salon while she and I were receiving pedicures. That is usually not that big of a deal because men will wait for their wives in the waiting room. However, this guy seemed creepy, and he went to the cashier to check-in.

The cashier yelled in a very broken Asian accent across the salon, “Soo-Min, your 2pm handjob is here!”

My daughter was quite a bit younger, but even she knew that some hanky panky was going down when the older woman shouted it across the room. The best part was yet to come when the attractive women doing my nails turned to her and shouted, “Okay, Mother! You don’t have to tell the whole world! I will be finished soon!”

“You want me to give handjob?” the older Asian woman asked the man if he was in a hurry, and when he said no, she offered to make it blow his mind, and he took her up on it.

“No fair mother!” the pretty daughter looked scornful, and I actually apologized to her that she missed her opportunity.

I never really thought about the fact that they were mother and daughter in an incestuous way. It was just part of their family business and seemed very normal to them to give handjobs to strangers.

“You think they are still in business?” I teased her and spread her pussy lips so that I could shave her extra smooth with the straight razor.

“No fair, mother!!” Miss Claire imitated the pretty Asian girl’s broken English when she protested her mother taking her customer.

We were quiet for a little while, and she asked me if she thought those women were happy with what they did, or they were forced to do it. I admitted I hadn’t thought about it.

Miss Claire started to play with herself, and I warned her to be careful, so I didn’t cut her.

“If you cut me, I am going to hang you in the garage and beat you like a red-headed step-child,” she warned me as she finger fucked herself. I was extremely careful with her.

She did try to hang me in the garage after I was finished with her and toweled her off. She remained naked and tried to use a rope harness to tie me up in Shibari style. The rope netting bondage that is required is very complex and difficult to do properly. Master learned it and taught Master Joe and Mister Kyle how to bind me so that my weight is evenly distributed. The ropes he uses are scratchy and itch, and he taught them how much give they will offer when I start to sweat and squirm. It isn’t something you can just do without practice.

I was nervous, but I obediently let her wrap ropes around my tits, mid-section, and through my legs. It seemed like she was trying to remember her Father’s demonstration, but she had not been present when he taught them. She couldn’t lift me with the pulley in the garage, and I slipped out and fell on my ass twice. We both laughed together before she eventually gave up. She started tickling me and chasing me around the house with a leather crop anyway. It was playful and fun, and when she finally caught me, she kissed me on the mouth.

At first, she had her lips closed, but then she opened them, and I opened mine. I passed my tongue through to her, and we pressed our naked bodies together for what felt like ten minutes. We rolled around together on the living room floor and intertwined our legs.

I could tell she was getting turned on and horny. I had very limited experiences serving other women, and mostly they were ball-busting dykes that taught physical education. Licking my daughter’s tits and eventually her pussy was surreal and different than anything I had ever done.

It felt so wrong and yet strangely natural to pleasure her. I couldn’t believe she was really ordering me to do this for her.

She told me to lick her asshole, and I did as she instructed. I opened my mouth and licked carefully. I dabbed her ass with my tongue and darted it between her cheeks. She told me I was a really good ass kisser. “Practice makes perfect,” she sounded amused and sarcastic.

It was hard to tell if she was just seeing how far I would actually go with her or if she was truly enjoying what I was doing to her body.

Her asshole tasted delightful, and it looked beautiful. It reminded me of a slightly wrinkled wad of bubblegum. She stuck her finger in her asshole as I licked it and told me to get my nose inside of her ass.

I was shocked that she was so open about this with me. She occasionally snapped a selfie-and made a goofy face. I assumed she might be planning to blackmail or humiliate me because the thought of her sharing a tender moment with me for pleasure seemed so unlike her. Yet, it really did feel like we were sharing tender moments together.

She made me pretend to be a doggy with her too. We sniffed each other’s butts and played like happy puppies. It was strangely erotic, and yet at the same time, it felt very natural.

Miss Claire instructed me to get a cookie out of the kitchen and hold it up, waist-high over her head. She begged for it, and when I tried to give it to her, she snapped. “Make me work for it!” she stuck her tongue out, and then I made her beg, give me “paw” by shaking my hands, jiggle her tits, and finally, I tossed it, and she devoured it.

I was pleasantly surprised that she was so open to what I was doing. It seemed like I was dreaming that my surly often cantankerous and wise-cracking daughter was being playful in a way that I’d never have imagined.

After twenty more minutes of naked frolicking and heavy petting, she began to tickle me until I almost pissed myself and couldn’t stop my hysterical laughter. Miss Claire poked my sides with her fingers and told me that if I catch her, I can beat her.

I didn’t want to beat her, and I wasn’t sure if she was serious, but I got up and chased her. I thought we’d just run around the house until I tagged her, but she headed straight for our front door. She was completely naked and hairless as she left our front door. I followed her, wearing only my slave collar and chased her into our front yard.

It was a lovely sunny day, and while our suburb is not busy, there is a very high possibility someone could be walking or driving by. I think our neighbors think I am crazy anyway, and I am sure they have all seen me naked. My husband has had me explain my lifestyle to most of them, but even they may be shocked to see my daughter dancing naked on the front lawn. She shook her ass teasingly and told me to chase her.

I ran after her, and she darted into our backyard. I assumed she was going to slam the wooden fence door closed and trap me outside in the yard. It seemed like a fucked up trick to get me to have fun and then suddenly betray me, but I wouldn’t have put it past her. She’s made me do jumping jacks nude on my drive-way before and mow the lawn in nothing but a few strips of duct tape.

Instead, she let me chase her as she ran a lap through the fenced-in backyard and around to the front yard again. She paid no attention to the cars driving by, and we ran four laps around the house before she stopped to catch her breath. She bent over, stuck her butt out, and grabbed her knees while she inhaled.

“Oh my god, this is fun!” she said.

“I am sure it is for our neighbor too!” I pointed out the fact one of the men that lived nearby was clearly watching from his carport.

“Hey, Mr. Finnegan!” she waved at him. “You like our bathing suits? It looks like we have nothing on!” she teased him playfully. She told me to start doing jumping jacks and then joined me! Her tits were bouncing, and her ass was flapping, just like me.

“Your dad is going to have to put up a warning sign that there are nudists living here if we keep this up, Ma’am,” I said after the third slow car drove by and stared at us.

“Stop calling me, Ma’am,” she ordered.

“Should I call you Sugar?” I snorted playfully. I remembered the nickname that got blurted out on Wednesday. The word seemed to embarrass her more than being naked on the front lawn did. She blushed and told me I hadn’t earned the right to call her that.

“You can write it on my booty, though,” she said. She beckoned me to come inside. She turned to the neighbor and jiggled her tits like a cheerleader excitedly exiting the Football field in front of cheering fans.

Once we were inside, we wrote on each other’s bodies with cheap lipstick. She wrote HO and NEY on my ass cheeks in big letters and then traced the letter R in red around my asshole.

“You really want me to write this, Ma’am? The ink doesn’t come off easily,” I warned her that’d she have to scrub to get this writing off her ass. She jammed the lipstick case into my asshole and then stuck the lipstick itself between my teeth.

“Yes, I want it and stop calling me Ma’am!” she grabbed my head and placed it in front of her juicy, plump derriere. She wanted me to write the words with the lipstick clenched in my teeth. She rolled me onto my back and then straddled me in a 69 position so that she had her head between my legs, and I was looking up at her big butt. I was so horny and mortified that I was performing these intimate sex acts with my daughter.

I had found it easier with my son the first time. I expected Master Joe had male needs that he had to satisfy and he needed to treat me sexually to be able to justify degrading and beating me. My impression of what my daughter was doing with me was more like two girls exploring each other’s bodies for the first time and getting turned on.

“What should I call you then?” I asked as I began to write the letter S on her ass with my teeth. It felt wrong not to refer to Miss Claire as Ma’am. I had grown so used to calling all females Ma’am.

“I don’t know yet. Sugar is an inside joke between me and a...” she stopped herself before saying that it was an inside joke between her and a friend. My first thought was that Philbert had something to do with this. I felt comfortable enough to talk to her without the high protocol politeness I normally did and asked her.

“No,” she said as she removed my butt plug and sucked on it. I was shocked she’d put it in her mouth. She was the one who protested the most that it was disgusting. “Don’t be disgusting! He is a pig,” she laughed.

I was going to suggest Mister Kyle was the person in on the joke, but that seemed absurd as well. They may have been getting along lately, but Miss Claire had always kept him at a distance, and I doubted she’d consider her brother a “Friend.” Miss Claire once told me she didn’t like friends because they always disappointed her.

She slipped the plug into her asshole with minimal effort and told me to make sure I draw the G from Sugar around her crinkly tight asshole. She didn’t try to hide her ass or close her legs. She wanted me to look right at it and draw a G on it with marker. I was shocked and puzzled yet I obeyed her instructions.

“Wow, your wish is my command,” I quipped as I tried to carefully use the stubby lipstick to etch out the word Sugar on her asshole.

“I think I’d like to keep this plug. Dad probably won’t notice it is missing,” she said. Master was very careful with our sex toys and had punished me recently when I accidentally lost a few. I told her that he’d punish me.

“Lucky you!” she seemed jealous that I’d get a beating. “I’ll be nice to you from now on. Just do me a solid and don’t tell Dad,” she assured me. She licked my pussy and played with my asshole. It was sublime and extremely hot.

She handed me her phone and told me to snap a few photos of her ass. I took the phone and thought about how I wanted to reply while I snapped a few pictures.

I wasn’t sure what I was going to say to her offer to be kind to me. On one hand, I did want her to be nice to me. I hadn’t expected her to be sexually involved with me today. I liked that she accepted my lifestyle now and even tried it herself. I should have told her she shouldn’t, but I would have been a hypocrite to tell her she couldn’t do what I did.

On the other hand, that was exactly what she expected me to think, and Miss Claire can be fiendishly clever. I wished it wasn’t possible, but it didn’t seem beyond the realm of possibility that she was setting me up somehow.

I’d always expected Miss Claire to try to tempt me into breaking the rules to get me into trouble when Master and I first discussed telling our kids about our lifestyle.

My daughter had initially offered me cookies when I first started training or tempted me into sitting on the couch to watch TV when we were alone. It was all just to get me in trouble if I’d fallen for it. I assumed this might be another devious ploy, but it was so different from her earlier attempts to expose me as a fake submissive that I didn’t know what to say. I knew I had to tell her dad if she took my butt plug. He’d eventually find out. I did have several of that same size, but they looked different.

“Don’t tell Dad what?” Master stood in the doorway and looked down at us. He had opened the door without us noticing. We hadn’t locked it when we came back inside from our jog around the house. Master Joe and Mister Kyle were behind him. They were grinning and staring at us in the 69 position. Their sister’s ass was pointed right at them with the word Sugar almost finished in red lipstick. The butt plug was seated in between her cheeks and sparkling.

“It’s not what you think,” she insisted as she slid off me.

“What do you think, I think?” Master smirked as he walked into the room and led my sons in after him.

Miss Claire held her hand over her boobs and one hand over her slit to protect her modesty. My husband told her it was probably a bit late for that. She got angry at him and started to storm out of the room. It was her classic defense mechanism when she was caught red-handed doing something wrong.

“Is this about the little games you’ve been playing with Kyle?” he asked as she was about to walk upstairs. It was clear he knew about these games already by his tone of voice. That made sense because Mister Kyle could never keep a secret from us. He just wasn’t the type to keep things to himself.

She didn’t try to hide her pretty freckled butt and the words on her ass. “Why do you call her Sugar, Kyle?” he asked, my son.

“She can be sweet, but if you have too much of her, then you will get tired and crash!” Mister Kyle quipped.

“You told dad? You lame little fucker!” Miss Claire spun on her heel and pointed her finger angrily at Mister Kyle.

“I’ve known about your little tie-up games for weeks, Claire,” Master said. “Mister Kyle came to me to let me know it wasn’t your mother who misplaced the sex toys. He didn’t want her punished for things she did NOT do. He also wanted to make sure he was training you safely. I wasn’t going to let him tie you up in the garage and have you break your neck,” he said.

It became obvious Mister Kyle had been secretly training my daughter when they were together. It explained why Master had recently been using me in Shibari demonstrations and teaching my sons the elaborate art of Japanese rope bondage. It also explained why Mister Kyle seemed to be growing increasingly resistant to the bullying and teasing from his older sister because their relationship had changed.

“I was hurt you didn’t come to me if you were curious about BDSM. You could get hurt,” Master said.

“Yeah, that’s the idea! It’s supposed to hurt!” Miss Claire said as she smacked her butt. She no longer tried to hide her nudity around her Father and brothers and returned to the living room. She looked angry like she was mad at them for exposing her secrets.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.