My Nudist Sister - Cover

My Nudist Sister

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man returns from college to discover that his chatty sister has become a nudist, and it's having a strange effect on the rest of the household.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I woke up in the middle of the night. Not because I needed to pee, not because of any noise - I was just instantly wide awake.

And before I knew it, I was walking down the hallway, compelled, unable to stop.

The door to my parents’ bedroom was closed. My sister’s bedroom door was open, but the light was off. The bathroom was empty, but the door to my father’s study was open. Light was spilling out into the hallway, and the movement of the shadows told me that it wasn’t empty.

As quietly as I could, I moved down the hallway until I was standing outside the study. The sight inside shocked me, but I didn’t make a noise - I couldn’t.

Inside, Dad was sitting on his study chair. His pants were down around his ankles, and kneeling between his legs was my totally nude little sister.

“Ellora,” I said under my voice, and even though there was no possible way she could have heard me, I know she did. She didn’t look over, she didn’t react in the slightest, but I knew she knew I was there.

With a smile, she looked up at our father, and slowly moved her mouth onto his cock. It turns out Dad is fairly well-hung - that’s something you never want to learn - and neither of them said a word as she began slowly, lovingly fellating him.

The look of anguish on his face told me he was conflicted, but he didn’t do anything to stop her. At one point his hand moved, and I thought he was going to push her away, but she grabbed it and moved it to her tit, which he began crudely groping.

Elly never stopped making eye-contact with Dad - not while she licked the head of his penis, not while she somehow took his entire member in her mouth, not while she sucked on his balls. Eventually, he shut his eyes with pleasure, and she increased her pace - from his twitches, I could tell that he’d cum, and Elly drank it down with gusto.

As soon as he came, Dad put his head in his hands with guilt. I could tell that this wasn’t the first time that they’d done this - Elly moved up and sat on his lap, taking his hands and putting them on her perfect, beautiful ass. He still looked conflicted, but she moved his mouth to hers, and started to passionately kiss him.

He soon got hard again, and to my surprise, Ellora returned to her knees. Before she began sucking our father off for the second time, she glanced at me - I was in the darkness, so even if Dad had followed her eyes, he likely wouldn’t have seen me, but when I felt her glance I was suddenly able to slip off, return to bed, and drift back into a dreamless sleep.


The next morning, I tried to convince myself that it was a dream, but I knew it wasn’t. The memory was too vivid - the slurping sounds that Ellora’s mouth had made as she took Dad’s monster cock into her mouth, the blissful look on her face as he came, even the way Dad’s hands had lovingly caressed her hair as they kissed.

It was imprinted on my brain forever - I knew it was real, because it was something I’d never forget.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.