Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You - Cover

Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 5: Road Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Road Trip - Mel's simple quid pro quo turns his boring life upside down when a neighbor becomes the sexual goddess he had always dreamed of. But she doesn’t stop with just him, and that drives him crazy. Based on a lived life but heavily fictionalized with added details.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mel woke, uneasy, unhappy, and feeling less than assured of what the future held for him. But Tracy was there, still asleep, sprawled sideways, naked under the covers, and looking beautiful in this wild unkempt state. The only good thing was that she was still here, still with him, still going with him, and that counted for a lot. He also felt good about copping a plea when she called him on all his bullshit, on his being a controlling love junkie that she just couldn’t handle anymore. Looking down at her beauty, tracing her ear with a finger, he couldn’t fault himself for being so love struck. Not just for her beauty or for the incredible sex they had. He had known her for years, been entranced with her as she had grown into a woman. And now every day of the last two weeks he had learned even more about her, though sometimes more than he wanted. Still he loved her, wanted her, and would do his best to keep Tracy close without smothering her to death.

As Mel started coffee, packed things into the truck, and readied the house for their long weekend away, his mind kept slipping back to the long loving sexual romp he and Tracy had enjoyed that night before. Mel’s eyes glazed over with the memory, stopping in mid-motion, standing in a trance as his smile grew and his cock lengthened. He shook his head, pushed the wonders of the night aside, and promised himself that he would try to be honest, with himself and with Tracy. He knew he was just a puppy dog entranced with her beauty and charm, and he also had to recognize that he didn’t own her. Her escapades with Nick and who knows whom else riled him, confused him, but if he was going to keep her, he needed to control his temper, the way he expressed his needs, and his desire to control a woman he wanted to be only his.

That would be harder than it sounded. It was difficult for him to now know of her most recent travels around town with Nick, and Mel knew stuff about Nick that he couldn’t tell Tracy, at least not now. If he tried to explain Nick and his powers of manipulation to Tracy, Mel would just sound like a sore loser, a whiney little man. Better that he bide his time and prove to Tracy that of the two men, he was the more mature, the one more worthy of the trust she had in him and now was requesting that he give her.

It didn’t help of course that he really did want to settle down with Tracy. Fuck, marry, and have babies. Sounded good, but to a girl like Tracy that was just another form of prison. Nick was fun, brutal but free and fun, and for a girl not yet 20, that’s all you really wanted from life. He checked the clock, frowned, and slipped into the bedroom, down onto the bed and nuzzled Tracy, kissed her head and said, “Time to get up. We’ve got a long drive to the coast. Come on beautiful.” Tracy groaned and without opening her eyes said, “Damn it Mel. It’s Saturday. People sleep in on Saturday. What the hell good is a vacation if you can’t sleep in?” No truer words were ever spoken, yet within the hour they were in the truck and on the road. Traffic was light, the sun behind them and the horizon clear if cool. A perfect day for a drive.

Tracy was curled into her seat, sleeping, unaware of the miles traveled until she started awake, looked around, and asked where they were. “Still miles to go,” said Mel. He picked up a travel mug and held it out before her, saying, “Coffee? Don’t worry. I added lots of milk. Should still be warm though.” Tracy grunted and pulled the mug in, sipping and letting out a sigh of contentment as she surveyed the fields they were quickly passing by.

Out of nowhere she asked, “So why do you own a truck anyway?” Mel shrugged, saying that he just liked trucks. Tracy wouldn’t let it go, arguing “You don’t haul stuff or need it for work. Do you loan it out to people who need to use it? I mean, half of your space is empty and useless. What’s it all for?” Mel ground his teeth. Not because Tracy was bringing up what was a rational and reasonable question and argument, but because these words were straight from the mouth of Nick. Forget all the illusions of love. The new song popping into his head was Ramble On, and for all the evil of Mordor he had to smile and say nothing, just shrug and say, “Yeah, it’s just something some guys like. I like trucks and if anybody ever really needed to haul something, yeah, I’d be there for them.” Tracy then threw out a quick “Yeah, if all their music’s on CDs. Least you could do is loan them a truck with a USB port.” Mel smiled, patted the dashboard of his truck and said, “Pay no attention to the bad woman,” and let it pass.

He hoped that would be it, but Gollum remained, the tune running through his brain, an ear worm that drowned out the pleasant view of early morning in the valley. And then Tracy really opened his eyes when she said, “Like that stick shift of yours. Nobody drives a manual, usually men. That’s just one big dick to you, isn’t it? Masturbating yourself all the way down the road.” Mel almost laughed, looking over to make sure Tracy was just joking, her smiling eyes and upturned cheeks bringing some sense of peace back into the cab.

The intimate fun all flowed away again when she continued, “Did you even wash that thing after you had me fuck your truck? I bet it’s like my panties. You come out to lick and sniff and get off. Come on, admit it, you like it.” Mel again had to glance sideways, seeing her smile, feeling her hand on his as he needlessly held on to the rounded plastic knob of the stick. He felt it wise to say nothing more than “yeah, you got me,” just smiling and allowing her a point. But then she said, “Nick nearly shit himself when I told him what you made me do. He wanted me to demonstrate with the small end of a baseball bat but I told him to go screw himself. Once in a week is enough, even if I did wet myself. Good truck.” With this last short compliment to his truck Tracy patted the hand that he still had on the stick shift and pulled back, sipping her coffee and looking out at the scenery.

No way Mel could let it go. He knew he shouldn’t push it, but he had to bring it up. “Tracy, you told Nick about what we did in the truck? Seriously? That kind of stuff should be private, right?”

“Yeah, usually, but really, having me use your truck’s knob as a dildo? That’s some pretty weird shit Mel. I had to share that with somebody, and no way I could tell my mom. Right? Besides, I figured that given what you and Nick had shared in the past,” and with this she paused for effect, then going on and saying “then I figured some little story about your four wheeled dildo would be OK. Oh, and the time you reamed me up my ass. I don’t know how that came up. Nick laughed at that too. Said he always knew you were a back door man.”

Tracy said all of this as though she were talking about what her mother liked to eat for lunch, but Mel had to steady himself, that Led Zeppelin tune growing louder in his head, the road blurring slightly. He took a breath, looked over, and trying hard not to sound too worried or angry asked, “No, I take that as all pretty personal Tracy. What we do together is special, intimate, and while I could understand you talking this out with one of your girlfriends, laughing about it with Nick is weird. You know, like off limits.”

They went back and forth for a few minutes about this, about what women say to other women and what men never really bring up, and of course about what Mel didn’t want shared with Nick. He flushed but didn’t feel so much angry as betrayed, by both Tracy and Nick. Still, Mel tried to keep it steady, sound more intrigued than upset, and suddenly shot out, “OK, for the sake of sharing, what have you and Nick done? I can’t imagine him staying all missionary and vanilla. Anything weird you want to bring up?”

This shut up Tracy for a minute, her eyes narrowing, her mouth going into a frown, but she finally sat up and said, “I don’t know Mel. You take all of this really personal, right? Like it’s all about you and me and I really don’t want the stress. But OK, one thing did happen that I would normally tell nobody, not even a girlfriend. Some stuff especially not tell a girlfriend, but here it is.”

Tracy took her time in telling the story, with a lot of background information and descriptions and jumps to the side before returning to the main path, something that drove Mel crazy, but it came off like this. She had met Nick that previous Saturday at noon, driving her illegal wheels over to his apartment and then having him follow her over to his cheap but reliable mechanic and smog expert. After lunch they went back and the guy needed to do stuff, saying it wouldn’t be ready until Monday or Tuesday and yet pretty sure he could get it clear and legal by then.

Tracy would have just returned home, but Nick drove her over to a part of town where they could hang out, check out a tattoo shop (something she had been thinking of anyway) and then back to his place where they played a couple of his video games and he showed her how to make her own tortillas for an early dinner. They hung out, and at night just started bar hopping. (Mel here really wanted to bring up that she was supposed to be with him eating ribs, but he bit his tongue and let her continue).

She talked about the bars, the people, the types of drinks she tried (she was impressed at Nick’s knowledge of rum, though she couldn’t stand the stuff) and in one bar they met a good friend of his. He was there with his girlfriend, though the girlfriend turned out to have a husband, another side street we don’t need to go down. The guy was himself a bartender, schooled in the art of all things alcoholic, and he talked them into walking over to his condo just a few blocks away. Tracy says she couldn’t even remember how they got there and wouldn’t be able to find the place again, but did remember it was nice, with high ceilings and a great sound system. They didn’t do shots. They just sat around and tasted a bunch of different liqueurs, just a small sip of each, sweet and thick and with all sorts of different flavors. Her favorite was licorice, like black licorice. And this is where the story started to sear into Mel’s brain.

Tracy pulled her feet up on the truck seat and began a replay of what she remembers happening, sometimes going back to add a detail, but it came out like this. The bartender “Tim” and his girlfriend “Tina” were very nice, seemed really interested in Tracy, and Tracy felt very relaxed around them. Tracy and Tina also seemed to get along really well, like old friends with a past. While they were taking small sips of the different liqueurs, Tina suddenly tosses her sweater, opens her blouse, and dips her tit into a shot glass, covering just above her nipple and areola with the liqueur, and then presenting it to Tim who takes his time sucking the liquid off of her very wet nipple. Tracy was shocked, but then Tina does the same for Nick and he too sucks her off and tongues her dry, all with a little squeal from Tina.

Then Tina asked Tracy if she’d like to try, that is if she’d like to have a sip of Tina’s tits. Tracy claims she said no, but Tina suddenly dipped one tit into the glass with the licorice drink and pulled Tracy’s head in. Tracy just went with it, sucked it in, and for the first time in her life she kind of understood why men like to suck tits. Tina did it again with her other tit, this time with something that tasted like lemons, and as Tracy sucked her tit in, tasting the liqueur and feeling out the woman’s nipple with her tongue, she felt Tina unbuttoning her blouse.

Tracy had brought in a light coat but it was over in the corner and now all she had covering her top was a blouse and bra, and before she could pull back from Tina’s proffered chest, Tina had both of Tracy’s lightly covered breasts in hand. Without another pause Tina had her hands around Tracy, slipping off her blouse and unsnapping the bra at the back, bringing Tracy’s bare chest into the light. Tracy was initially embarrassed, putting her hands up in a quick show of modesty, but Tina then dropped her own blouse and bra to join Tracy’s on the floor, the men giving words of praise for the two pairs of womanly joy filling the room. Tina then started doing what Tracy called a nipple dance, where Tina stood and moved her chest back and forth, her nipples lightly colliding with and rubbing Tracy’s nipples. A little weird, but it made Tracy laugh and she repeated the motion, the two women high and happy and laughing while the guys just sat on the side and cheered them on.

Tina insisted that Tracy give the liqueur a try, that is dipping her nipple in a shot glass of choice and offering it up for taste. This is where Tracy told Mel that a couple of the liqueurs really made her nipples tingle, and that when you have a strange man like Tim bend down to suck on it and tongue the nipple, then it’s like fireworks. Mel was wise to keep his mouth shut. As Tracy put it, the two guys were obviously happy with everything going on, Nick enjoying the many tastes of Tina’s breasts while Tim seemed unable to get enough of Tracy. To keep everything even, the women had to do their own share of sucking, Tina being especially enthusiastic about tonguing Tracy’s nipples, but this is where it really got weird.

Tina decided that while Tracy’s tits were wonderful to suck on, it was really unfair that the guys had nothing to offer. And in an even voice Tina demanded that Tim haul his piece out and dip it in. Tracy started to laugh at the thought, but the guys did as Tina requested. Pants down to their knees, the two men sat up on barstools and poured drops of liquid over the heads of their cocks, both upright and rigid, and the girls bent down to take a sip and a suck before moving on to the next guy. Tracy remembers that both cocks were circumcised but that Tim’s had an especially big head, like a large round hood with a big edge that made it harder to really get her mouth around and suck on.

After a few different liqueurs and going back and forth between the two men, Tina again took the lead and added a new twist to the game. Tina suddenly hiked her dress up, dropped her panties, sat up on the stool, and poured a small shot of something into the blond patch of fuzz just above her slit. The liquid was free to run down into and within her labia, filling her slit before dripping down to the floor. The flood of alcohol caused Tina to swear, something like “Damn, that burns. Shit” and Tim was right there, his mouth pressed into her twat, kneeling on the wet floor and giving her some soothing tonguing to ease the sting. Tracy didn’t know what to do but Nick just told her to do the same.

Thing is Tracy was wearing pants, and in a daze Tracy remembers Nick helping her lose her pants and sit up on a stool, suddenly aware that she was entirely naked in front of the other three. She found herself with open legs and Nick kneeling before her, pouring something thick and brown into her bush. Now she understood. There was a bit of a burn, a slight tingling of liquid fire streaming through her slit. Not really bad, but certainly more of both the pleasure and the pain her nipples had endured. Of course Nick was there, taking her ass in hand and pulling her twat into his face, his tongue at first just licking up and down, his mouth sipping on the flowing liqueur. After a few seconds of that he quickly altered tactics and began doing a serious tonguing of Tracy’s clit. All of a sudden Tina was there, pushing Nick aside, pouring a shot of something else into Tracy’s bush, wrapping her arms and shoulders under Tracy’s thighs and pushing her face in to drink her fill.

She didn’t stop there. Like Nick, Tina continued tonguing and sipping, then sucking and nibbling on Tracy’s clit, the two men standing at her side and sucking in on Tracy’s tits while Tina spent a long while bringing Tracy to a climax. Tracy remembers this very well, it being the first time in her life that another woman had eaten her bush. Tracy was too drunk to be embarrassed or to do anything more than let the fun sexual play continue. As Tracy reminisced about Tina doing a job between her legs, she wondered out loud, that is to Mel, if maybe a woman knew something more than a man about how to tongue and finger a pussy, to bring Tracy to a fulfilling climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.