Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You - Cover

Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 2: The Morning After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Morning After - Mel's simple quid pro quo turns his boring life upside down when a neighbor becomes the sexual goddess he had always dreamed of. But she doesn’t stop with just him, and that drives him crazy. Based on a lived life but heavily fictionalized with added details.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mel rose out of deep sleep a half dozen times during the night, always reaching out for the soft warm form sleeping next to him, thanking God for his changed luck, and then drifting off into the sleep of the truly fortunate. He woke with bright rays coming through the window, stabbing his eyes and causing him to turn to the wall. But that wasn’t what had really woken him. Tracy had gotten up and was now relieving herself of all the wine she had finished off the night before. Mel was about to follow, really to make sure she didn’t run off to home without a hug and request that she move in for the next couple of years, or maybe decades. But no need. She quickly dashed back through the chill morning air, diving back under the covers next to Mel, but not before he was blessed with the sight of her naked and nubile form laid bare before him.

Tracy quickly turned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for his warmth, Mel knowing that he had much more to give her than just that. His hands went low, down to cup her ass, then pulled her whole body up, his lips quickly finding her mouth and giving her a long deep kiss, only the second time their lips had ever met, tongues dancing together, a joy of the purest kind. He had searched her out the previous night, pulling Tracy in for a hug, rolling her over into his arms, into a hard wet kiss, one of desire and longing, but she had pulled back, wishing to sleep. With him, but mostly just to sleep. Now here she was, returned to his side, naked and willing, but he reminded himself to go slow, to kiss with affection, to touch with care, and slowly pull her in to be a part of his most lusty desires.

It didn’t take long. A slow kiss, her lips and tongue sucking him in, then as she released him he gave another kiss to her neck, a nibble to her ear, then back to her lips, her luscious lips, her most beautiful face filling his eyes even as her breasts filled his hands. But then a move of her legs to open and Mel quickly pulled a thigh over his hip, moved his own hips in, grinding into her ass. He was welcomed with the feel of her hand reaching down to grasp his very hard and needy cock as it stretched through her slit, parting her thighs and now held in her loving embrace. Tracy began giving him a hand job, his cock leaking out more than enough secretions to provide the lubrication, but Mel wanted more. He reached down and pulled the trunk of his cock up to be enveloped within her labia, moving through her thick wet pussy, giving even more lubrication for all her hand had to offer him. She decided the time, pushing down on the thick tip of his penis, lifting up her hips, a loud moan coming from them both as her vaginal gates opened and sucked him in, enveloping everything of importance to Mel at the moment and letting him know true happiness. One hand was under Tracy and back up to hold her far breast, his other hand pulling her leg and thigh up and out and tight into him. Holding her tight and unable to move from him, Mel began a long slow fuck into Tracy’s depths, reveling in every inch her burrowed into her. She was wet, ready for him, but more amazing to Mel was her heat, of how hot she felt, his cock embraced within her warm flesh.

Mel was in no hurry, happy to be inside Tracy, being held and kissed by her, each moment being one he wanted to never end. Her face, her breasts, the feel of her firm ass as he pushed into her pussy, but most of all Mel loved the sound of Tracy’s voice, her moans, and especially when she whispered out his name as she rose to the head of a climax. Maybe the way he kissed and sucked on her tits, or the way his cock played within her vagina, sometimes fast and shallow, sometimes deeper and grinding and slow, or perhaps it was because his lower hand was massaging her fat fleshy clit. No matter. Tracy writhed within Mel’s arms, screamed his name into the early morning, the joy of his name, pounding her pussy into him, a high scream rising from her, fucking him hard as the orgasm took her over completely.

There it was again, the convulsions from within, her cunt latching onto Mel’s cock and sucking him in, as though masturbating him to completion while he was buried deep within her legs. It was wonderful, and there was no way Mel was able to avoid the feeling that his balls and cock were ready to explode. He pulled her close, kissed her, whispered Tracy’s name, then rolled her over and pounded hard into her ass, Tracy releasing a high squeak with every thrust as he forced himself deep into her loins, pressing his balls hard into her ass he unleashed every ounce of semen and cum his balls had left to give her.

As he groaned out her name, filled her pussy with all of his liquid lust, Mel could only think of how wonderful it was to cum deep inside a woman. To take her, rampage through her, flood her loins with his sperm, make her his, make Tracy his, and to him that was his ultimate meaning in life. He didn’t want to let go, to ease back, to pass beyond the perfect moment, but as his cock softened his passion also dwindled and Mel reluctantly rolled over and lay back and sighed. As he looked over at Tracy’s sweating face, Mel felt happy for the first time in longer than he could remember.

Then came his favorite part of the morning, something he’d play through his head a dozen times a day for the next week. Not more sex, just cuddling and talk. Of course the cuddling included one of his hands down to cup and hold in the large puffy labia that made up the outer reaches of Tracy’s pussy, and through all of their talk he was able to nibble and kiss and feel Tracy, never parting. She was his. Her scent, her feel, and her sound, her voice whispering across to him as they bantered back and forth. Of course Mel wanted to focus on the sex, but indirectly, asking a simple, “You OK?” “You should know,” she responded. “You’re the one with all the action, and I think you did just fine.”

Mel smiled. She knew exactly what he was angling for, so he went in a little deeper, saying “I don’t know. You seemed to scream a little louder last night. What else can I do for you?” Mel slapped himself as soon as the words left his mouth. The last thing he wanted was to bring Nick back under the covers with them, but Tracy took it in the right way. “No, I’m fine, and you should know by now that size isn’t as important as other things. And by the way, your size” and here Tracy reached down to wrap her fingers around Mel’s soft but sticky wet cock, “is fine. Nice and long, but take it easy on shoving it in. You’re, you know, kind of long, and sometimes slow and easy does it a lot better.” Mel quickly apologized, but Tracy gave him a quick kiss and told him not to worry too much about it.

When she let him go, or rather released his cock from her grasp, Tracy brought her hand up to her mouth, gave her sticky fingers a lick and a suck and looked up into Mel’s eyes and smiled, saying “Yum.” His cock almost leaped out of the bedding into her mouth, but Mel figured that Tracy probably had been dealt enough cock and balls for one day. Instead Mel leaned in to kiss her neck, then a longer kiss to her lips, and he almost went all the way and told her that he loved her. But no, he stayed cool, knew that it was all too soon for that, and so did the right thing by moving the conversation on to other things. Her junk car, her favorite hobby, music, what she liked to see in the way of movies, lots of things, Mel trying his best to be caring and loving but also smooth and not a clingy threat kind of guy she might have to call the cops on. He was still just the guy next door who happened to be holding her naked body next to his.

Tracy started to get up, saying something about breakfast, but on impulse Mel begged her to stay just five more minutes and to let him do something. “Really?” Tracy asked with a wicked smile on her face. “What would you like to do? On me, in me, or with me?” “Just around you,” said Mel, his cock again leaping up at the potential meaning behind Tracy’s words, but he controlled himself and said “Let me look at you.” And he pulled the covers down, threw them off, the room warm from the heater kicking in maybe an hour before, and now he had the chance to just touch and stare at the beauty that lay beside him. His little alabaster girl was laid out naked on the crumpled white sheets, curling up at the sudden loss of the warm covers, but Mel did a quick scan of her form and was mesmerized. Her hair he knew, long and straight and black, like a backdrop upon which her body had been painted by a master artist. Her face was exquisite with full lips, a cute little nose, high cheeks with a slight dimple as she smiled looking up at him and asking what he was staring at. And her eyes. As black as her hair, and with just a slight slant up to the sides.

Maybe Nick was right, maybe she was Japanese. Mel suddenly kicked himself for knowing the family all these years and never asking. He hesitated bringing it up, knowing people could be real sensitive about their ancestry, but now he was curious. “Tracy, where are your folks from? Are you Japanese or what?” Not the most polite way of putting it but Tracy just shrugged, pulling an edge of the blanket over her chest and replied, “Yeah, a bit, but nobody talks about it. It’s like, my great grandmother was raped when she was young, you know, during the war, and I guess a lot of it comes out in me. And just so you know, my folks are from Texas, born and raised. They don’t speak a word of Chinese, something my grandmother complains about all the time.” “So you’re really Chinese?” asked Mel. “Yeah,” continued Tracy, “but I don’t really know a lot about that. You’ll have to ask my grandmother. We only see her a couple of times a year.” And then Tracy grew pensive, stopped talking and seemed to go inside herself, looking away and biting her lip.

Mel decided it best not to pursue the topic, choosing to continue his exploration of her body. He was a little nicer this time, pushing the overs up but not throwing them completely off of Tracy. He moved down, giving a soft kiss to every other inch of her flesh, but stopping and focusing on Tracy’s truly outstanding breasts. White, so white, carved out of marble, and even as she lay on her back her twin mountains rose up, a bare droop down before rising up, round and firm, her light brown areolas and slightly browner nipples reaching out to him. He bent to kiss and suck and tongue, vividly aware of the blessing being bestowed upon him to do as he wanted with this most beautiful of girls.

Tracy reached down and stroked Mel’s head, letting out a low moan, slightly raising her hips in reaction to his continued oral loving. He wanted to stay and bury himself in her chest, but something else was pulling Mel down, deeper into her lush forested valley. Traveling slowly, a kiss to Tracy’s belly button, then down to where her bush began to grow, and then with a pull out of her leg, deeper into the thick mounds that made Tracy the woman that she was. Mel had to roll over, push her legs out, crawl up between her thighs to bring his fingers up to part the fat rounded hills that hid what he most wanted to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.