Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You - Cover

Mel's Luck: Neighbors Can Surprise You

Copyright© 2020 by RickSands

Chapter 10: All Hallows Day Reveals All

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: All Hallows Day Reveals All - Mel's simple quid pro quo turns his boring life upside down when a neighbor becomes the sexual goddess he had always dreamed of. But she doesn’t stop with just him, and that drives him crazy. Based on a lived life but heavily fictionalized with added details.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mel seriously considered just dropping Tracy, turning his back on a woman and a lifestyle he found himself increasingly at odds with. He loved her, felt amazed that she wanted to spend time and nights with him, but also felt that he was completely out of his depth. Mel had grown used to the idea of sharing Tracy with Nick, was even able to accept the story of Tim and Tina as a wild short-term thing, but the events that came down at the Halloween party had really opened his eyes and he wasn’t sure he could handle any more. Maybe he was just a straight old fashioned rube. Mel’s stomach churned for a night and a day, Mel himself waiting on any firm decision until he could talk with Tracy.

Mel had texted Tracy Sunday afternoon, staying cool and easy, just letting her know that he had lasagna in the oven that she could share it with her mom. He didn’t expect anything from her, but toward twilight he saw a white sedan drop her off, the big blonde waving from the driver’s seat as Tracy walked straight to her mother’s. Mel noticed that her costume was gone, replaced by some tight jeans and a hoodie, like something she had quickly bought at a local megamart. He chose to wait, pulling the lasagna out of the oven and making a salad, waiting and hoping, and in walks Tracy. As ever, Mel was struck by her beauty, her poise, Tracy’s smile was always shared with bit of a smirk, which on her only made her more attractive. She was wearing an open hoodie with a low-cut shirt underneath and a pair of ragged jeans whose sole purpose was to accentuate her most perfect ass. In two seconds Mel went from pensive to mesmerized and incredibly turned on. Mel tried to act cool, in control, and threw a smile back at her as Tracy walked across the kitchen. She gave him a hug, acted as though nothing was amiss, and asked if he really wanted to share the meal with her and her mother. “Of course,” answered Mel.

The following hour was spent next door, talking about nothing, making mom happy, Tracy smiling and playing footsie with Mel under the table. Mel wanted to scream, or perhaps break down and cry, but he held on until Tracy helped him walk the leftovers back to his place. Tracy was the one who opened the subject, saying “Nick phoned. Said you were “fucking losing it” over me going to Tina’s. And that’s a quote. What’s up Mel? You knew I liked Tina, and you sure seemed happy to have her under you last night. What the fuck?”

Mel played defense, pushing the blame Nick’s way. “Hey, I was surprised you took off with Tina, but I didn’t make a big deal of it. You know Nick’s just exaggerating. You also know how jealous he gets, how manipulative he can be when it comes to you. He’s just trying to get at me.” Mel was faking it here, grabbing for straws, but he knew that Nick was worse at hiding his feelings than Mel was. “Did I want you to come home with me? Of course. That will always be always. And besides, I really don’t think Tina cared for me at all. She couldn’t wait for me to get off her. Am I that bad a lover?” That last line was meant to turn the conversation away from Mel as a controlling father figure, and it worked.

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” said Tracy, sitting down with a full glass of wine. “I thought you’d really like her, all tall and big like you, and a blonde bombshell, right? She was trying to be nice, kind of for me, you know? A real special favor. But she really doesn’t like getting fucked by men. And then you came inside her. It’s weird but she really hates that, says its painful. Totally different from me. I mean, a guy having an orgasm inside me is a really special feeling, like when the guy’s cock pulses and I can feel his cum, like all warm and shit. You’re like that, big time. I like it, part of the experience, but Tina can’t stand it. She might have expected you to keep it up longer and was surprised when you unloaded so suddenly. I’m sorry it was so bad for you. She told me not to worry about it, but I know she really doesn’t like to fuck. Weird, huh?”

This short one-minute explanation caused nothing but confusion in Mel’s head, and all he could think of at first was to ask, “But isn’t she married? Is her husband gay and they don’t have sex?” “They work it out,” said Tracy, pulling Mel’s arm in and running her fingers though his shaggy forearm. “She prefers women but likes men, can enjoy men she has a special understanding with, like with her husband or with Tim. She doesn’t really know you, and I know she resents me being with you so much. Besides, she prefers games, having fun and playing around. But she doesn’t like fucking and she only did this for me. Sorry.” At this Tracy pulled his arm in and looked up into Mel’s face and very seriously asked, “Do you understand?”

Mel had to say yes but also no, willing to allow for variation but unable to really empathize with what Tina needed from men or life. Then he remembered something. “After you left, I talked some with Nick and Tim, and both said Tina was probably going to give you to her husband, like share you, a kind of present. So, I guess he’s not gay. He’s bi? And is that one of the games, how she gets off?” “Yeah, kind of,” said Tracy, completely unaware of what she had just admitted to. “She likes watching. I shouldn’t tell you this but she likes to play with herself in different ways while watching other women get fucked. Messed up, right? She really liked watching me and other guys like Tim, you know, like last night. A total turn-on for her. Maybe that’s why she opened her legs for you.”

Mel’s mind continued to melt down and he scrambled to find a place to put his feet. He thought of how Tina seemed to hate what he had done with her, had pushed him away, but had loved seeing his Tracy get pounded into and creamed by Tim. That’s when another question among many rose to his mind. “OK, she’s a voyeur, likes watching women have sex, all the while hating the idea of a man having sex with her. OK. But she seems OK with oral sex, like blowjobs and eating the cum Tim had filled you with. She’s OK with that.”

Tracy thought for a second and tried to lay it out in simple terms for Mel. “No. She likes cocks, kind of like really interesting parts of men, but she hates giving blowjobs. I mean big time. She likes cum, like all the stuff a guy lets loose with when he has an orgasm, but only at the right time and in the right way. I don’t even understand it. I only know that when Tim unloaded inside me she wanted to eat me out, really drink everything Tim had poured inside of me along with all of my wetness, but only because it was a way for her to be a part of the fuck without being fucked herself. She also really likes eating me, in a real literal way swallowing me down when I orgasm and when I squirt. Not so different from you, right? No way she’d ever give Tim a blowjob, but drinking his cum out of my snatch is OK because it’s coming out of me. Do you get it? She knows Tim and she likes me and she got turned on watching us fuck and then wanted to eat me out.”

Tracy was thinking hard and careful in how she worded her sentences, but then she paused and scrunched up her face and looked up at Mel and said, “And I’m really uncomfortable about talking about her like this. I’m OK doing it with her, like in the moment. She’s really special to me right now, and sitting here and talking about it, about her, doesn’t seem right. I really shouldn’t be telling you this.”

Mel knew better than to push it, but he felt he had to bring up one more thing. “You said you thought I’d like her, like to fuck her, like you asked her to give herself to me. Did she do that for you, because you asked her to?”

“Yeah,” said Tracy, focused more intently than ever on Mel’s arm hair. “I kind of knew what was going to happen and also knew that you might be upset, so I asked her if she’d be nice to you. And she was, right? Up to the end anyway. At least you got to cum inside her. I’ve never seen Tim do that, or even Nick, and he’s tried like a dozen times. She just pushes him off and laughs.”

Again, far more information than Mel wanted, but he tried to keep his voice calm as he pushed his point to the end. “I know you and Tina went back to her place. Since she was so nice to me, did she hope you would spend some time with her husband?”

Tracy stopped running her fingers through Mel’s arm hair and looked up into his face, saying, “Listen, I know what you’re getting at Mel, and I really don’t feel right talking about this with you. With Nick? Fuck. He might not like it, might get jealous, but in the end nothing really matters to him as long as he gets his. But this relationship you say we’re in is special to me too, and I’m just afraid that some of the other things I do will drive you crazy. You say you want me to trust you. OK. This is kind of private, like between me and Tina and everything, but here goes. Yeah, I guess you could say Tina wanted me to do stuff with her husband, to be nice to him like she was with you, but also so that she could get off as she watched us. I wouldn’t have been surprised at that, you know, her watching me and her husband fuck and maybe even eat my pie. Nothing new there. But when we got to her place her husband was already with another guy. Fine, gay guys in one bedroom and the women in the other, that could have worked.”

Tracy paused, as though trying to remember what had happened the previous night, or perhaps wondering just how much she needed to admit to Mel. After a minute she took a deep breath and a sip of wine and continued. “We drank a little more and wound up fooling around a bit, like all four of us playing around, and then Tina brings up a fantasy she wanted fulfilled. She had me lay back on the bed, like totally naked, while she sucked on my tits and watched the guys masturbate. I helped, like with my hands and mouth, but when they orgasmed Tina had them cum on my face. I mean, jets of the stuff. The new guy came first, all over my face and hair and the bed. While her husband was still jerking away, Tina had me clean the new guy’s cock off, you know, all while Tina was getting off watching me.”

“Then her husband let loose his load, all over my face. Some got in my eye, stung like shit, but Tina was all over me. First she licked me, tried to clean some of the cum off my face and shared it with me, but then she turned around and planted that fat blonde cunt of hers right on my face. I know she likes her husband to masturbate into her pussy. Not fuck her, just masturbate and cum on her, so maybe this was something like that, just sitting on all of his cum and grinding it down on my face at the same time. Of course she then wanted me to eat her. To tell you the truth Mel, I’m still figuring that out. I’m not that into it, tonguing and sucking on a woman’s clit, but Tina is special, and she says I’m wonderful. She sure knows her stuff though. Five minutes with her tongue between my legs and I wet the bed. Almost drowned Tina, but she says she likes it. A woman’s cum is a lot different from a guy’s. Not so thick or acidic, even sweet. Tina pumps out a lot, but I could get used to it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.