My Brother Would Be Better - Cover

My Brother Would Be Better

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As Olivia sluts her way around the small town where she lives, she can't help comparing every guy to her brother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As Eric’s cock slid between her lips, Olivia made sure that her lips were protecting her teeth, and that her tongue was flattened. She wanted to ensure that her mouth was a warm, wet hole for him to fuck.

She’d recently discovered how much she loved giving head. She’d gone down on men before, but she’d never loved it ... over the last few weeks, however, she’d spent much of her time craving a cock in her mouth. It hadn’t become a total obsession, per se, but it was a sad day when she couldn’t find someone to go down on.

Even as she sighed with pleasure, loving the feeling of his smoothness on her tongue, the fullness in her mouth, even the smell of his musk as inch after inch, he slipped deep into her throat, a thought popped into her head.

Eric has a nice enough cock... ... but my brother’s would be better. After college, Olivia had quickly learned two things: firstly, that even the sciences hadn’t been immune to the financial situation. Jobs were scarce, no matter how specialized your field. Secondly, that the competition was fierce. The edge that she’d hoped that she would gain from being a woman in STEM hadn’t been nearly enough to guarantee her work, and after a few months, she’d finally agreed to accept a low-paying internship at the company her brother worked at.

He worked in a completely different field to her - long-term effects of various wave emitters on the brain, whereas she was trained in human biochemical responses to externally administrated stimuli - but she was smart, and had soon picked up enough of her brother’s work to be useful.

Over the past few months, the siblings had only rarely been in contact - her brother mostly programmed the various machines, whereas she was interning with the team who worked with the equipment hands-on. Every time they ran into each other, he looked surprised to see her there, as if he’d forgotten how hard he’d worked to get her to come and join him.

She’d had very little contact with almost everyone except the people she worked with, in fact. Even though she was just interning, the hours were long and she buckled down with the best of them, wanting to ensure that no one thought she was coasting on her connection to her brother.

Olivia certainly hadn’t had time to meet men, which was perhaps why she’d begun to get more and more horny of late ... she’d briefly toyed with online dating sites, but she didn’t have time to organize dates. Finally, deciding that she couldn’t deny her basic human urges any more, she had gone out to a bar with the intent of having - for the first time in her life - a one night stand.

She’d quickly found a willing man, and after half an hour of laughing and flirting, had even slightly shocked herself by pulling him into the bathroom stall, taking down his pants, and blowing him then and there.

To her surprise, she’d gotten off on just the act of going down on him. Though he’d asked her to come home with her, she’d declined. The next day was an early start, and so Olivia went home and - for the first time in a few weeks - got a full night’s sleep, without having to get herself off first.

After that, it had become a routine - several times a week, she’d go to a local bar, and the first man to strike up a conversation would soon be the recipient of Olivia’s steadily-improving oral sex skills. When she didn’t have the energy to leave the house, she’d often find herself loading up RedTube and get herself off while watching porn stars (or amateurs) performing fellatio.

Eric had told her that he was an accountant or an actuary or something like that, but she hadn’t been listening, just nodding along and wondering when would be too soon to drag him to the bathroom. She’d waited ten minutes, to ensure that she didn’t come across as slutty, but when she’d finally let him begin pumping in and out of her mouth, the strange thought repeated: My brother would be better. Olivia had never even considered incest before, and she certainly wasn’t at all attracted to her brother, it just struck her as a simple truth. If she had to have her throat used for men to get off inside - and she was quickly accepting that she did - her brother would be far better at it than this man she’d met less than twenty minutes ago.

She tried not to think of it as her hand reached between her leg and stroked her clit, but a few minutes later, when Eric unloaded into her mouth, the thought returned.

My brother would be better. He’d taste better. Smoother. Easier to swallow.

She thanked Eric for his time, quickly went home, and had a night of dreamless sleep as she tried to push the strange thought out of her mind.


For the next week, Olivia spent every day on her feet. The new emitter modules needed constant recalibration, at least until the programs were finalized, and as the intern it was her job to ensure that nothing was overheating or behaving unusually. She was invariably exhausted when she got home, and would fall straight into bed most nights.

It was almost nine days before she mustered up the energy to go out again. She hit up one of her favorite dive bars, and was standing there for less than a minute before a stranger came over and started chatting her up.

It didn’t take long for her to convince him to join her in the bathroom, and as she unzipped his pants, she was unsurprised to find herself immediately comparing his cock to the hypothetical one she imagined her brother possessed ... and finding that he came up short.

My brother would be better, she told herself as his head slipped past her lips. She was sure he would taste better than this.

She went through the routine of getting him off with her mouth, but even as he came deep into her throat, for the first time since she’d started meeting men and immediately blowing them, she didn’t get off.

She wasn’t even remotely satisfied.

Olivia wasn’t sure what had changed, but the persistent niggle that the man’s cock was inferior to her sibling’s never left her, and so when he offered to give her a ride home, she accepted where she’d normally refuse.

Still horny, she invited the stranger inside - she couldn’t even remember his name, but as he stripped her, crudely pawing at her breasts and finally inserting his hardness into her wet pussy, she was finally able to dismiss the stray thoughts, and truly enjoy the pleasure of being fucked by a man she didn’t know.

Olivia came around the man’s cock, over and over again, and almost as soon as he came, collapsed, exhausted, into a dreamless slumber.

When she awoke, the stranger was gone, but there was a spring in Olivia’s step that hadn’t been there for some weeks. Even her co-workers asked what had caused her sudden jauntiness, but instead of answering, she just grinned in response to their queries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.